All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Feeder Dnepr

Feeder Dnepr

Posts 391 to 420 of 997

TriPoseidon as this simple?
No diameter?
Shock take up knitting?

shameta wrote:

TriPoseidon as this simple?
No diameter?
Shock take up knitting?

Dozen 0,126 mm, but realistically a bit more. Asserted 10 Lb. On gap not has tried. Trough 80 "grape". Without shock. Residence.The good, soft and almost today. On external kind of and on are grassroots. Served one fishing trip, in the early get redressed, then stopped. Paint not ducked out sometime and not polokhmatilsya, although fished in rapid pace and on hard clam shell. The first the impression good. Especially aren the price 6 have. E. For 300 flushed :cool:
Still a good Chinese KastKing, but I his it's stuck in her on Picker and still not has tried in deeds. Sry this I.M.H.O.,.

Андрей К wrote:

especially aren the price 6 have. E. For 300 flushed

Where bought these at that price?

Doka_60 wrote:

Where is bought these at that price?

In China on Aliekspresse.
Can bounce exile.
Incidentally, interested trough bullet with gruntozatsepami and even some. Can be will their in living watch and choose?

Андрей К wrote:

have time try new udilishche workers of the Pro 3.6

Andrei, as broskovye characteristics stick, far discus ring,? Simply,, too, want such a take.

Valk-nk wrote:

Andrei, as broskovye characteristics stick, far discus ring,? Simply,, too, want such a take.

Comfortable experience sitting until 50 forge the With napryagom until 60 forge the Can be and further, but very not accurately and frequent nedolety.

Андрей К wrote:

In China on Aliekspresse.
Can bounce exile.
Incidentally, interested trough bullet with gruntozatsepami and even some. Can be will their in living watch and choose?

And which problems? Foot of, other. Phone have you in lichke.

Frunzenski Canal, today. Morning was quieter. And fish proklevyvalas. On leashes are 0.07.
Yesterday after work lomonulsya in "Barakudu", then in "Turyst", but povodochnoy filament in thickness 0.05-0.06 there not our comprehension, in "-house "to go forces and time already being asked. Catching those that was.
Hooks 16, 18, 20. Then returned on 16. Ovner. Sode. So implementation was better.
Welled up cloud, nibble gone missing. Began dances with FIBPlus. To by the evening ??? blew this winter strictly at the whims (eiaee on expense), a pity that only to by the evening. If would applied this tactics with morning, the outcome could would drive down very even. And so thirty one tail line PBX small beer. Triviality, but when its many, then, too, pleased (especially wife.
It upsets the fact, that a new year on nose, and the same winter (povodochnoy) filament no one not bringing, range of likely causes deep despondency. Want posrazhatsya for winter the carotid plotvichku, but. Nothing with which ( :angry:

+1

And with what hand Canal such plotvinyy bender?

Yes no klondayka! No one from neighbors even poklevki not saw! Truth no one of them not ispolzovaal very :crazy:. Catching I on mid-Canal, so that side and gatherings not will play :glasses:. Ah quite if on confidence the. Neskazhu :playful:

Decided to yesterday take advantage of warm weather and extricate Gone Fishin '(.
The main task was the study of new seats for on Dnieper River I until September never catching.
To qualitatively the flu arrived place to 11-00. Piercing through bottom no noteworthy seats not found, so began harvest with distance there is a comfortable zabrosa, periodically smeschayas to Bank. Tide strong not was and there's gravy 56 "grape" has rested quietly and is famously vzvodila vershinku 2 ounces of.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/r5DB2.jpg
Because a butterworm not was and moldy worm with last fishing remained a bit in the feeder has tried promoted postachino and melasu. But fish on this not had similar levels.
Tried send fish to Terminator movies, but and this not helped. Perhaps Smart fish his recognize the.
Guess, who of them real: :glasses:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/fpv69.jpg
Has tried dress sutes, as have Yevhen Chertenkova, but and this not helped.
But batty was warmly and comfortable experience work with nozzles and pounder. Recommend.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/AwF9E.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/RjFCQ.jpg
Not talismanic fish has shifted on Frunzenski Canal in search of reader higher plotvinogo Klondike, Yukon.
Prikormki remained quite a bit and exactly the main task was to study Bank and test in action Kuplennyi still in October workers of the Picker 2.7 with coil Flagman THUNDER NEW 2015 3,000 and event Chinese puffed KastKing 0.1 mm camping on K. Hands already long were scratching it, and opportunities not was.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/jYKtW.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/AqLEx.jpg
After three of waving khevikom, Mr. Picker appeared simply manyuney and initially I feared, that he car breaks down under the weight trough 20 "grape".
But Manyunya with his task has dealt on 5 + and easily and comfortable experience has sent trough with high precision meters on 30, what with head ????? for decreed before it tasks.
Exactly in 15 :0 0 on gudku Petrovka I svernusya and crowded positive trumps emotion went home.

+5

Андрей К wrote:

Решил вчера воспользоваться теплой погодой и выбраться на рыбалку.
Основной задачей было изучение новых мест ибо на Днепре я до сентября никогда не ловил.
Хорошенько выспавшись прибыл место к 11-00. Пробив дно никаких примечательных мест не нашел, поэтому начал ловить с дистанции комфортного заброса, периодически смещаясь к берегу. Течения сильного не было и кормушка 56 гр держалась спокойно и отлично взводила вершинку 2 унции.

Поскольку мотыля не было и опарыша с прошлой рыбалки оставалось немного в кормушку пробовал добавлять постачино и меласу. Но рыба на это не реагировала.
Попробовал отправить рыбам Терминатора, но и это не помогло. Наверное хитрые рыбы его распознали.
Угадайте, кто из них настоящий:  

Пробовал одевать рукавички, как у Евгения Чертенкова, но и это не помогло.
Зато рукам было тепло и комфортно работать с насадками и удилищем. Рекомендую.

Не поймав рыбы переместился на Фрунзенский канал в поисках описанного выше плотвиного Клондайка.
Прикормки осталось совсем немного и собственно основной задачей было изучить берег и проверить в действии купленный еще в октябре Шерман Пикер 2,7 с катушкой Flagman THUNDER NEW 2015 3000 и гламурным китайским шнуром KastKing 0,1 мм т.к. руки уже давно чесались, а возможности не было.

После трехчасового махания хевиком, пикер показался просто манюней и вначале я боялся, что он сломается под весом кормушки 20 гр.
Но Манюня со своей задачей справилась на 5+ и легко и комфортно посылала кормушки с высокой точностью метров на 30, чего с головой хватит для поставленных перед ней задач.
Ровно в 15:00 по гудку Петровки я свернуся и переполненный позитивными эмоциями поехал домой.

А рыба была?

Андрей К wrote:

Attempting dress sutes, as have Yevhen Chertenkova, but and this not helped.

Importantly - white shoes! :D

+1

shameta wrote:

A fish was?

Not. Fish not was. Very not was, and maggot it clearly not attracted. Even not sucked on my. Yes I particularly and not governor intended on fish, so quietly studied Bank, self to them. And most importantly - has experienced Picker, understood his opportunities and now utterly satisfied and administered.
After evening promise warmly, think take very, Mr. Picker and find fish host at. Yes and in Dnieper River she there is, seek need to.

Last edited by Андрей К (Dec 24 2015 18:17:12)

Almost as in movies:
- You fish pomal?
- No
- A she there is.

Last edited by Андрей К (Dec 24 2015 18:56:03)

Андрей К wrote:

workers of the Picker 2.7

Exactly I these same deal on Picker on same host and catching. Only, on my taste of, place Andrei chose most an unfortunate from all possible. Regularly, kogta something I on this place catching, and fishing proved very failed.

Because this the first fishing host at, place chose soon to Semilonghair. Then took a field trip along Canal, looked seats, approaches. Further let us seek fish.

edgard wrote:

Actually I these same deal on Picker on same host and eiaee. Only, on my taste of, place Andrei chose most an unfortunate from all possible. Regularly, kogta something I on this place catching, and fishing proved very failed.

And where there good seats? I before thought, that everywhere equally (eiaee there one times just)

Everywhere poraznomu! Can another worthless bastard place pint: Entry in Canal. Four times in different more places has tried in different times year but small fry there never return not it turned out! Only okunki with little finger!

And still: Local say, that entry in Canal all time peresypan networks, so in this year nor Crucian, nor a major a dace in Canal so and nezashli on rescued! :mad:

All with sincere wishes with the coming Happy New year! :cool: :flag:

+3

Андрей К wrote:

To anyone with sincere wishes with the coming Happy New year!

And you with Happy New Year!
Tell, as the impression from Chinese silk lace?
He today?

shameta wrote:

Tell, as the impression from Chinese silk lace?
He today?

How I understand, 4-'s zhilnyy the cord not can be round-. All they bred with, uh,. More precisely more or less people close to European round.
That concerns quality, then can say the next.
With expensive cords I until not rebuffed, money pity. Preferred spend money on normal rods up and reel.
Can to compare with ForMax Avanger PE4 (the most cheap in the flagship), which in 6 times more expensive Chinese.
Almost all cords showed 1-2 fishing, but the first the impression positive. The quality of weaving and texture not worse than have ForMax. Gentle.
On diameter realistically plyusyat (see Photo below), but for me this utterly not fundamentally under it comes to shagging until 40 forge the
Relatively ruggedness and sustainability will be able say already spring.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/ZeJyn.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/4yEWi.jpg
So, from above down:
1. Fighter, 0.165 mm, of 12.5 kg
Real lifeline. These with a cord served 2 month, often under tempovoy it comes to shagging a goby on hard rakushechnoy the sidelines. Trough until 112 "grape". The cord served right on, without shotguns and discontinuity. On late virtually not razlokhmatilsya.
2. Sry, 0.14 mm, 15 a1,600.
3. Tri-Poseidon, 0.128 mm, 10 a1,600.
4. KastKing, 0.1 mm, 12 a1,600.
5. ForMax Avanger PE4, 0.13 mm, 15 a1,600. (For comparisons)
Somewhere so.

+2

Visually so bad performance. Horror simply some)
But, adjusted for prices) 6 it was as though in) simply excellent (on as such lovit- cargo. And metres on 40. And such aquarium can be ;)

All Hi who any knows in Dnepropetrovsk there is open water winter with ice not am and with Bank want to catch some. Vodka already not climbs and sleep even 2 weeks

Here is always wanted to know: Perhaps whether in such its robust minus on tselsiyu to fish near Pridneprovskaya, Zmievskaya GRES? As there with warm sbrosami?

Join you to the issue.
Heard, that before on "a fever" been caught fish.
Now like would to know in more details.
Its robust the minus soon, I hope, became in our the mill winter.

How I know, in Dnepr river hot water not merges. Part of hot water goes in teplotsentral on Left Bank, part of is fixed in pond-refrigerant on territory rybkhoza. Can be try makes its way there. Dnepr river a clear deal now 2000 there fully.

Should have simply this thought sweep from heads. And all! Buy balalaika wouldn’and pingvinit! :cool:

I today laundered all komeli and began pochityvat Soboneeva :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Feeder Dnepr