All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Feeder Dnepr

Feeder Dnepr

Posts 481 to 510 of 943

Today. Dnepr river. Decided to today to visit place, on which in the last time catching still springs. Two years ago. Ah all new - well all-but-forgotten old. Then I markeritsya and klipsovatsya notions not had but fish there polavlival. Protaskivanie markernogo weight imposed me in stupor: The depth of similar (2.5 meters) and the conch has the power (hold a shell up I was pulling out zabagrennuyu got a little trigger twice) from 60 meters (far I managed to It's a) and until peschanogo svala in ten metres from Bank. In colonies clams gamarus contain (defined supervision). Zaklipsovalsya on made it 50 wide (the transition from not very rare clams to more "ryasnoy") and 22m (has surfaced a small brovka). And everywhere dreysena. Catching simultaneously on two stick. All technical the details already are perfected on Frunzenski host,. And. Nor trigger, nor obsosa. No signs fish. At all. In light, started'm folded feeder with a near distance there is. Real nice and slow. And Halytsh eyes find fumbling play poklevku at the second feeder. On 50m. Do malenkuyu potyazhku. Fish zaseklas. More precisely's taken until tail. A dace more hands. Suggested a perezabrasyvayu and await the, until full darkness. Zero!

+3

Question to a heck of: When, or under what temperature water on Spring a dace, sea Bass and other belle is beginning to feeds on in higher perechislenykh conditions. Want modicum times enter the day fishing before as Bleak (fish) starts secretary the brain.

edgard wrote:

The subject to a heck of: When, or under what temperature water on Spring a dace, sea Bass and other belle is beginning to feeds on in higher perechislenykh conditions. Want modicum times enter the day fishing before as Bleak (fish) starts secretary the brain.

Bleak already the brain secretary is beginning to! And a dace degrees 11 water on spawning goes! Here is before mating at week for two and will move then she eats all actively!

Last edited by kabahcok (Mar 8 2016 23:13:15)

+1

kabahcok
Judging by forecast weather a substantial warming will begin after 20 March. A sharp.

edgard
I frankly before April adequate Ah, this is great its and not await the! And there already on weather!

edgard wrote:

under what temperature water

My opinion - under what temperature water + 8

kabahcok wrote:

Ukleika already the brain secretary is beginning to

Yes perishing better bleak host at, than full zero on Dnieper River. :crazyfun:

Андрей К wrote:

Yes perishing better bleak host at, than full zero on Dnieper River.

Ah on open Dnieper River until on May particularly to do nothing to acquire :nope:

kabahcok wrote:

Nu on open Dnieper River until on May particularly to do nothing to acquire

With what such conclusions?

лом80 wrote:

Since what such conclusions?

Speech not for bays, pockets and shoals off), and for open water! That in my opinion a dace is said and under the course!

kabahcok wrote:

’ s much discussed not for bays, pockets and shoals off), and for open water! That in my opinion a dace is said and under the course!

From far you the basics know where and when a dace'll fly by,?

Last edited by лом80 (Mar 9 2016 15:24:58)

Андрей К wrote:

Yes perishing better bleak host at, than full zero on Dnieper River.

Are tired of Canal, especially: Drunken faces vacationers seem on weekends and on holidays! Yes and your fishing bobber there more effectively than. And I as the in the last time all more on fideru.
. Popravte me, if I am mistaken: Move small fry and active the munchies not one thing and the-same. Move - this displacement big or not very joints fish on aquatoriums dam, and if know where she passes on time seasonal spillovers. Ah camping on D..
I ask the question pro active nutrition on plantations dreyseny on depths until 3-2 Dam. Want know with no moment time or at what temperature a dace is beginning to Frozen Cocktails and not is carried as a wee lad around the Shklov. Sorry for hard wording issue.

edgard wrote:

are tired of Canal, especially: Drunken faces vacationers seem on weekends and on holidays!

So try to put on weekdays harvest. Although willing to sit down on ears, too, lack.
Before move small fry on spawning begins the munchies. But goes she on) flows and not always its you can get me. Usually this the end of the March - the beginning of April. Actively eat a dace if to believe ikhteologam is beginning to under + 12.

+1

Andrei By
Exhaustive the answer! Thank you!

edgard wrote:

are tired of Canal, especially: Drunken faces vacationers seem on weekends and on holidays! Yes and your fishing bobber there more effectively than. And I as the in the last time all more on fideru.
  . Popravte me, if I am mistaken: Move small fry and active the munchies not one thing and the-same. Move - this displacement big or not very joints fish on aquatoriums dam, and if know where she passes on time seasonal spillovers. Ah camping on D..
I ask the question pro active nutrition on plantations dreyseny on depths until 3-2 Dam. Want know with no moment time or at what temperature a dace is beginning to Frozen Cocktails and not is carried as a wee lad around the Shklov. Sorry for hard wording issue.

+ 16 in my begins its spawning. And before with + 12-13 degrees and after she as you put it "zhret", this of course my personal opinion.

Last edited by Yrik (Mar 10 2016 00:27:16)

+1

Yrik wrote:

+ 16 in my begins its spawning. And before with + 12-13 degrees and after she as you put it "zhret", this of course my personal opinion.

Edited Yrik (Today 00 :27: 16)

The beginning of spawning of small fry 8-12 degrees.

+1

Respected colleagues, this line reports :flag: branch spawning of small fry you can organize near)

+1

After full third convocation on Dnieper River decided to, that better a small Pietro Vierchowod in sadke, than hypothetical woman a huge a dace in Dnieper River.
So without an extra $while went on Frunzenski Canal. Forecast weather promised warmly and comfort. Thought on pikerok swim sports imaginations, deflecting soul.
But on arrival on place have full a bummer.
Incidentally, nor one the fishing trainer not was, and even not was "experts", which "flogged karasey on 2 kg somewhere here near."
Heat not was, was tight headwinds.
Prikormku zamesil from flagship Super Canal + Turbo Cold Water + a pile-driver melasa. And slightly pereuvlazhnil.
Have spread workers of the Pro 3.6 vershinka 2 Anabelle Lake now (under such a wind is southerly, most it). The feeder put 60 gr bullet from Doc's’s organs is 60. The first time throwing good this the feeding trough - this the!
Essentially:
??? lovilas well profit (on measure Canal) sizes Blicca bjoerkna and a dace and Pietro Vierchowod.
But closer to wane went mikroplotva and bold Pietro Vierchowod.
Leashes are ruled, "90 see Hooks immediately put 14 and not drive the money changers
In a result caught some 40 fish.
Pleasure received, what and you wish!
--
On nozzle of only night crawlers

Last edited by Андрей К (Mar 10 2016 22:22:18)

+1

On Pobeda expedition) Testirovanie prikormki flagship super canal + special bream

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/KyWHP.jpg

+4

Андрей К wrote:

put workers of the Pro 3.6

But on Dnieper River this stick has tried? As holds a jet of and as far departures trough 60gr from DOKA &

Андрей К wrote:

In a result caught some 40 fish.

Host at this rate! :D

edgard wrote:

but on Dnieper River this stick has tried? As holds a jet of and as far departures trough 60gr from DOKA

About feeders. Bullets throwing good the first time. Throwing good on middle Canal, camping on E. About 35 forge the Even with strong, oncoming wind all zabrosy were under clip-on earring.
On Dnieper River times three eiaee. Throwing good kormushkami 60-80 gr. Not bullets. Comfortable experience hurl until 50 forge the
Of blasting under this a strong not was, but I think London spurt of the 90 "grape" will keep. And at all impression about udilishche most positive.

G.A.F. Colleagues, and in lichku not tried to communicate! :disappointed:

Karlkoks
Remark adopted!

+1

Was yesterday on Cosset on Pobeda expedition! Stopped by in the end of the streamer until drove saw couple of guys not far from bridge a with platforms)! Eiaee with hand of Dnepr! For couple of hours industrialized fishing with 2 until 4 couple small poddergivaniy and all! Cancelled $on weather) with which not was lucky to by the evening the beginning of wildly get colder, and day still and elcome poking around!

Last edited by kabahcok (Mar 15 2016 01:20:05)

Catching today on Frunzenski host.
Weather forecasters promised rain, wind, and Grabovets pressure. But we not search for lung pathways, the more, that on weekend forecast was even worse. When arrived, it turned out, that almost all seats are busy poplavochnikami and grapple found where to hitch a ride.
Prikormku zamesil homes flagship Super Canal + a dace the Cold water. On place douvlazhnil and added can dig 1 :1. Harvest began about 11. Ceasing 60 centimeters, hook 14. Eiaee with the mid-Canal. Pater Noster (disambiguation).
Fish starters cancelled roughly with 5 th zabrosa and began getting caught quite ??? a stout-looking verkhorod
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/dP5JD.jpg
Then expo immediately a dace and Blicca bjoerkna ducted sizes.
After 12 fish starters capricious, was it and poplavochniki sharply shriveled up.
Had to include sports regime, lengthen ceasing until 1 Dam and harvest on expense with hands.
That tactic proved highly successful and under run 50 fish was almost under every zabrose.
At times come across quite are decent on measure Canal copies of
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/BNUq8.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ZcjBV.jpg
???? the size of the fish varied with a certain periodicity.
From nozzles It was your dangerous driving sandwich from kicks with motylem. But sometimes fish lot more of solidity on three kicks and one motylika.
Harvest graduated about 16.
Because small a pool of imaginations already zasolen and's dried up, greater part of fish immediately let go. But units 60 caught accurately.
Pleasure received, what all wish!

+6

In light of upcoming nerestovogo ban interested allowed seats. In particular, district streamer with grebnym channel and district Southern bridge.

Can be harvest, as usually, one - a fishing rod-one hook. In these areas of spawning there is no.

Кафоля wrote:

In these areas of spawning there is no.

Thank you.

Guys but on Malinovsky already catching who any there is whether there now fish

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Feeder Dnepr