All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products contrast

Posts 271 to 300 of 306

Has experienced last week 1 down "Feder."
Faction homogeneous, mechanics the good. Tanks sub-par collegiate, but this as an ensemble of virtuoso :)
And most importantly - until baited in the this prikormku, in prilove not was nor one a goby. As only zamesil prikormku the other TM - bychek full-on rebelled. Coincidence? Not think :crazy:

+1

Thank you for opportunity testit your products, here is mini-otchyotik
Caienee from denis08ua

Text or tanks carp-sea Bass strawberries very does the weak.

Dobryi day respected fly fishermen!

Thank you all for reviews! Very pleased, that our products you liked!

Want answer several issues.

1. About "of sludge" in prikormke Test! Collaborators fired, very bad faith treated prepare prikormki for test, in serial production We newcomers not assume an, decided entrust "training" samples, in than strongly hotela! Conclusion made, such a more not suppose!

2. About aromatiki.
Aromatiku even more amp up, the problem only in is, that this very is reflected on price products, so as classical a series of prikormok contrast is positioned in fiscal sector (recommended retailer the price 20-22grn), so aromatization prikormki as for the fishing trainer-lyubitelya on our glance sufficient, but still times will repeat, that we are working over advent aromatiki even more!

3. Now actively are working over MIX a series of. This prikormka more rich on composition and able for all categories fisherman (from places until athletes) on affordable price. Tanks very flamboyant and enduring -, will within have one of leading fishing firms Europe, now are working over operator a mixture. Think slightly later can be will give on testing samples prikormki MIX series of.

Still times huge thank you for cooperation! With t.

PROFI-baits wrote:

Dobryi day respected fly fishermen!

Thank you all for reviews! Very pleased, that our products you liked!

Want answer several issues.

1. About "of sludge" in prikormke Test! Collaborators fired, very bad faith treated prepare prikormki for test, in serial production We newcomers not assume an, decided entrust "training" samples, in than strongly hotela! Conclusion made, such a more not suppose!

2. About aromatiki.
Aromatiku even more amp up, the problem only in is, that this very is reflected on price products, so as classical a series of prikormok contrast is positioned in fiscal sector (recommended retailer the price 20-22grn), so aromatization prikormki as for the fishing trainer-lyubitelya on our glance sufficient, but still times will repeat, that we are working over advent aromatiki even more!

3. Now actively are working over MIX a series of. This prikormka more rich on composition and able for all categories fisherman (from places until athletes) on affordable price. Tanks very flamboyant and enduring -, will within have one of leading fishing firms Europe, now are working over operator a mixture. Think slightly later can be will give on testing samples prikormki MIX series of.

Still times huge thank you for cooperation! With t.

Yes still wanted to would discern, as on me, then have series of carp-sea Bass, race major faction, but again same this – my I.M.H.O.,
Very likes that prikormka very well drinks water, so as me easier achieve the extent uvlazhnyonnosti which is necessary in inwhich setting!!

PROFI-baits
Dobryi evening, select you on mails their requisites more 10 days ago, is worth wait?

PROFI-baits
Think slightly later can be will give on testing samples prikormki MIX series of.

Many run news! So as tests previous series over on URA! Gladly stuck and MIX a series of. Luck you folks!! :flag:

Yesterday on okolitsakh home town of Dnipropetrovsk was tested prikormka "a dace."
Aromatiki in prikormke not enough-part fact! But could to soles of (200 grams on kilos dry a mixture) the effect was reach. Unlike near along fishermen klevala a dace as from "barred." On every zabrose.
Conditions fishing-feeder. In the first half of days for weak, in the second there fully. On are they biting the absence of tide almost not had.
Fishing, as and prikormkoy, remained exasperated.
Ready testit prikormku and in further.

Yrik wrote:

the Ready testit prikormku and in further.

Only testit? :crazy: A buy! ;)

Bykaraxa wrote:

Only testit? And buy!

Ready and buy. But to the surprise of not saw its in sale nowhere in city of. Although today was free time and have driven points six trade on markets and three an outlet. Most ridiculous, that in all spots with commodity very profoundly sad (except flagship of the and ibis, though in flagship of the comprehensive product the same increasingly less and less.

AlexseyF wrote:

PROFI-baits
Dobryi evening, select you on mails their requisites more 10 days ago, is worth wait?

Dobryi evening. The applications on test ended to accept more 2-'s weeks ago. When the next testing - will write on Forum. With t.

Yrik wrote:

the Ready and buy. But to the surprise of not saw its in sale nowhere in city of. Although today was free time and have driven points six trade on markets and three an outlet. Most ridiculous, that in all spots with commodity very profoundly sad (except the flagship of the and ibis, though in the flagship of the comprehensive product the same increasingly less and less.

Dobryi evening. On Shklov - 'll text street address stores tomorrow. Thank you for report!

vasyan wrote:

PROFI-baits
Think slightly later can be will give on testing samples prikormki MIX series of.

Many run news! So as tests previous series over on URA! Gladly stuck and MIX a series of. Luck you folks!!

Thank you huge! Seek! :cool:

Thank you, a sample received. On weekends necessarily'll try out!

PROFI-baits wrote:

Well, d wait, khotechetsya and very zatestit, after prochitanogo and uvidenogo!

Last edited by AlexseyF (Jun 26 2015 15:50:38)

Want express hugely lasting gratitude leadership this enterprises.
In our country difficult find company, which indeed thinks about purchasers.
With your approach to formation image companies and relationship with consumers - you simply owe withdraw in leaders on market Ukraine.
Will explain why I so wrote.
Post 260 this themes. Nothing not asked and nothing not required. Today took away 5 packs serial prikormki, that me returned utterly for free. Respect people, which have words not diverge with affair.
Thank you.
Not for prikormku - for approach to solving issues.

+1

Received a test party - 5 packaging "Profi - classical a series of." Pleased “giving hard time delivering (more precisely paid the sender). Think, if to quality of their products chase applies so same much authenticity matters, as and to buyers - the reproaches on it not will follow.
As only'll run a test on - immediately same update my
Thank you!

+1

Guys thank you all for reviews! We seek and thanks to you become even better! The most the best reward for labor - this your reviews! Huge thank you! :cool:

Friends through of weeks of two start to lend samples on testing MIX series of, a strengthened complex tanks and more expensive composition. To core coursework they will would no longer be permitted two prikormki BREAM (bream) and Common Address Redundancy Protocol-Karazs (Karp-Sea Bass). As all will is prepared, I in advance'll notify on Forum.

Initially policy companies such a: Classical a series of prikormok contrast - prikormka for fishermen-places, price policy - a good "easily herdable" composition on budgetary price, and MIX a series of - fisheries prikormka able on fishing in complex conditions, more Crawling with aktivatorami, attraktantami and in other udorozhayuschimi components of. But, under this - very adequate price. Testing will tell our mistakes and demands anglers. With t.

PROFI-baits wrote:

Guys thank you all for reviews! We seek and thanks to you become even better! The most the best reward for labor - this your reviews! Huge thank you!

Friends through of weeks of two start to lend samples on testing MIX series of, a strengthened complex tanks and more expensive composition. To core coursework they will would no longer be permitted two prikormki BREAM (bream) and Common Address Redundancy Protocol-Karazs (Karp-Sea Bass). As all will is prepared, I in advance'll notify on Forum.

Initially policy companies such a: Classical a series of prikormok contrast - prikormka for fishermen-places, price policy - a good "easily herdable" composition on budgetary price, and MIX a series of - fisheries prikormka able on fishing in complex conditions, more Crawling with aktivatorami, attraktantami and in other udorozhayuschimi components of. But, under this - very adequate price. Testing will tell our mistakes and demands fishermen. With t.

Sorry, and you me promised street address stores in Dnieper River with everything few commodities.

A belated otchetets.
The overnight going fishing to the calculation on of, truth of bream not saw but podleschiki 900, 700, 400 were. On Towards Blicca bjoerkna has become wall.

On prikormke.
Faction petty, homogeneous (inscription salapinku). Aromatiki in prikormke not enough, and here is water sipping well - as nor sought to, pereuvlazhnit not broke a.

Fishing and prikormkoy, remained exasperated. :yep:

Last edited by Srg1 (Jun 27 2015 14:01:06)

PROFI-baits wrote:

Guys thank you all for reviews! We seek and thanks to you become even better! The most the best reward for labor - this your reviews! Huge thank you!

Initially policy companies such a: Classical a series of prikormok contrast - prikormka for fishermen-places, price policy - a good "easily herdable" composition on budgetary price, and MIX a series of - fisheries prikormka able on fishing hole in complex conditions, more Crawling with aktivatorami, attraktantami and in other udorozhayuschimi components of. But, under this - very adequate price. Testing will tell our mistakes and demands fishermen. With t.

In trepetnom anticipation already :cool: :flag:

Choosing window, in our capricious variability, decided to beta test prikormku "known" on Dnestr, used the Volga River delta a dace and prislovutyy TEST, so as tanks in this series of prikormok a bit thing is kind of weak zameshivalsya on liquid arome Flagman BIG Fish, with adding in the process of the industrialized fishing parenogo some dried bread and barley, prikormka is clogging easily and quickly, well perebilas through 4mm a sieve, fish divert with 5 trough and quite ??? not poorly lovilas before the end of fishing. My opinion prikormka for its prices labor, me liked.

+1

On days managed extricate on fishing and finally the try prikormku contrast. First sat thought that with than nameshat, reread forum, recipes not particularly, because decided to to experiment. Fishing proceeded on River Eiaoeao, for city, in drying - Brusyliv Lozovatka. From fish goal Ugandans Crucian, for which usually there and travel. There is there and another fish but sea Bass mostly the main fish of origin =) Skyfall prikormke made mixture of Sea Bass-Karp Strawberry (1 kg) + Feder (mere 0.5 kg). Additional aromatikoy not enjoyed. About aromatiki prikormki, as wrote higher, yes, aroma not from an "revealed package -’ve smelt - lost consciousness" but she there is, me liked. I not special in prikormkakh, Feder on in an odor me HCl smelled, Strawberry smelled like strawberries, as the so. Doubts of course I have evoked such composition for rivers but decided to to risk. All ??? testing :flag: Made couple of pictures, the quality of not the best drawer, phone not the first freshness.
Profi Feder http://sg.uploads.ru/t/BknwM.jpg
Profi Strawberry http://sh.uploads.ru/t/wDjA7.jpg
And all together already in zameshanom able http://sh.uploads.ru/t/fOapj.jpg
On zameshivaniyu I have issues at all no there. Water on 1.5 kg dry a mixture took on the first humidification ~ 500 ml, on douvlazhnenie ~ 100 ml. Accurately say not can, there dimensional tare. Water prikormka sipping is famously. No problems under your dough not fulsome. Notorious recent the droppings are almost not was, that very rewarding for. Applied there I have, but and hands nothing not had to brad (break). On airline fishing can say that an almost not was. On your cast couple of units did get in trouble friends next door and couple on an obscure impose donkoy. Fodder marked ukleyke to Italian tastes and krasnoperke =) She was everywhere, and closer to Bank, and further on conceals. Change tug ropes and size likely / jamborees particularly not helped but this even was interestingly. Modicum poklevki monitored for on feeder :D Skyfall airline want say that fodder me grassroots and work with him pleased. Now will hold its rains and need test the rest compositions =) Thanks large producer for fighting grant opportunity swim on this fodder :cool:
Ah and in the end the top photo seats industrialized fishing http://sh.uploads.ru/t/Uesq1.jpg

Last edited by proDvinnytui (Jun 29 2015 19:59:40)

+1

Доброго дня. Відразу вибачаюсь що так затянув з тестом прикормки. Давно збирався виїхати на рибалку і половити карася. (не на платних водойомах) тим паче, що отримав прикормку на тест. Зобов"язання залишились і цього тижня вирішив подивитися, що то за прикормка ПроФІ.
Місце лову: Бурштинське Море.(Івано-Франківська обл.)
Прикормка: Профі клубніка + Профі АНІС. а пізніше з добалення крупнішої фракції (пшоно, перловка...)
Приїхали на місце близько 16,00 поки розклались..... і т д почали ловити о 19,00.
Для кращого експерименту вирішили зробити батл з кумом.Що краще буде працювати каша (Салапінка) чи прикормка на основі Профі.
Тепер по прикормці. Воду п"є добре.Працювати з нею комфортно. Що правда хоче настоятися принаймі 1-2 години. Рибка клювала з 20,00 до 10,00. Вишла класична нічна рибалка....В прилові :Карась, Лящ, плотва.
Хоча і не велика кількість. Рибка дуже кабризна (на вулиці 30 градусів тепла, а глубина не велика).
Тепер, щодо експерименту (салапінка проти Профі). Скажу що по кількості риби виловленої риби нічия якби не одно але. В Кума 4 покльовки КАРПА достатньо великого (жалко що не реалізованих) в мене тільки одна.
Наголошую. Умови ловлі однакові.
Висновок: З прикормкою можна працювати достатньо успішно... В моєму випадку з добавленням крупної фракції.... так що якщо нема часу щось запарювати, варити варіант ПРОФІ є достатньо непаганий.... (чув що ціна в районі 20,00 грн)

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/9QbLR.jpg

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/VBCHo.jpg

[url=http://uploads.ru/JOuod.jpg]http://sg.uploads.ru/t/JOuod.jpg[/ur

+1

On these weekends all same has on fishing with goal all same try franked Test companies Profi http://sh.uploads.ru/t/j5nO9.jpg
Embarrassed myself with the fact, that prikormku me have sent already after incident with "a young bull" in packaging and leadership companies issued assurances, that such not recur, but alas in box since "Database sport" has surfaced a cobweb, strange that family its has left why the there)) http://sh.uploads.ru/t/7G64k.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/yGfAz.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/kcoiU.jpg
Now on the most a fishing trip.
We with mate adopted decision not to scatter prikormku on the pond, and concentrate a large number of in one place. Have made one point on two. Copiously've overfed. Fish-sicles why she was makin yet inviting garlic flavor. To my large sadly I Ah, this is great so and not saw. But my comrade were fat Karpov literally times in gender hours! Phenomenon, and can and not quite, but literally last week, on this same place we copiously a melkokarpa (until 700 gram it) on prikormku flagship of the, and individual size of in kilo and more simply not had been approached (frankly, we thought that such there even not souslik). This same fishing was full antithesis! Was biting, rarely (times in gender hours / hour) and virtually every copy was for kilo. http://sg.uploads.ru/t/odnYV.jpg
Two apples simply failed to take - “snap. Been caught on feeder, in services the classic Pater Noster (disambiguation) and ceasing 40sm. The impression from prikormki remained conflicting: Grassroots color, faction, tanks, but only following prikormki, so same all components look elaborating (cereals) http://sg.uploads.ru/t/ln08H.jpg
Embarrassed the the availability of debris and a weak mechanics, but this perhaps more dignity than lack of. If you catch frightened and extremely with fish.

+1

Here is and my a belated report. Indeed do several. So on pozaproshlykh weekends was on Irdyne. Catching with Bank. T. K. Water has fallen - was biting, very poorly. Managed is ours several karasikov and krasnopyorok on your cast and krasnopyorku on crime as Used his carp sea Bass strawberries.
On past weekends rabachil in sec. Ternovke Smiliansky cleanup. Are they biting also on independent. Outcome such same as and on Irdyne, lovilos mostly on your fishing bobber. But I shall note one fact. Except poplavchanki, catching on two spininga with kormushkami: On one there's gravy type “cork ” with strawberries“ Profi ”, at the second “death karasyu ”, camping on E. Three kormushechki with once a Claymaish. So here is, nasmotrya on close location - on encouraged not was biting,, but on strawberries poklyovki were and even managed is ours karasika.
Also fished on the Tyasmyn River in Propulsion Dared. On your cast come across karasiki and krasnopyorka, but on how many effectively worked prikormka - say obektivno not can
Several words about prikormke: Faction homogeneous, smells good (on comparisons with Fisch - dream), but, think, enough. Me it looked on these church, that prikormka more likes platve and krasnopyorke. If anything, when throwing good its as prikormku for poplavchanok, then intensified are they biting imnenno krasnopyorki. In principle prikormka liked. If anything sranivaya with more borogoy Fisch - dream on efficiency not been.
Used only strawberries, star anise not used, camping on K. Until this eiaee on semolina with anise - poklyovok at all not was, but on let odors some as was biting,.
That not appreciate - rapid defacing prikormki. Perhaps for whom the this not important, but prikormka is positioned as budgetary … So I have after fishing remained a bit wetted prikormki, camping on K. On next day again leader was coming - decided not to emit, but on next day on in an odor prikormka proved progorkshey. Fish dream necessary couple of days.
In further under autumn will try test star anise. Ah and winter, if shared my on dace,, too,, think, zakarmlivat moons. On the.

Last edited by ancistr (Jul 21 2015 09:49:35)

ancistr wrote:

What not appreciate - rapid defacing prikormki.
Edited ancistr (Today 09 :49: 35)

You prikormku in freezer make.conf.example and will kept safely out how many want. And in warm any prikormka "develop rancidity."

+1

Something theme stalled. Test bear :O

Srg1 wrote:

What something theme stalled. Test bear

And buy and test loosely?

+1

Loosely. Have us in city of day with fire not will find a. :offtop:

Can be order through forum, have author themes.