All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products contrast

Posts 31 to 60 of 306

Wrote back.,, too, in BOS, d wait.

Learned I about this prikormke even in February month. Most ridiculous, that tell me much. Me about it the Belarusians. Dalneboyschiki from of Odessa in the process take have us on factory "molokosushilku", ah we and are grateful. Remember their eyebrows when I said that about this prikormke the first time hear o.o. They compared with their prikormkami and talked that neither than not worse, but in two times cheaper. :flag: By the way taking bream-a dace.

FanFeeder wrote:

Pokupal Feder, station wagon, Karp-Sea Bass Konoplya, vanilla on. Fish-sicles appealed, the price was adequate, the quality of on perform well as for these money, at least cases on the mill fishing trip goes even 4000m2 as well as running, like would something zatemnennoe have contrast.
Spoke with seller, like in this year on praysu have them will prikormka Database BLACK, already said, to me couple of packs was postponed, check on vodoeme- with me report!
In this year fully'm switching on dollar, in producer + their custom supplements, here is and it is time to eperementam.

Wrote in hp!

Antrate wrote:

A I not wrote in BOS, although 5 packs for free and not prevented would, but if their obtain, then on conscience, need to will write report, and I not writer. Interestingly, how many have acquired otpishetsya about results of?

Dobryi evening. Await the your requisites in lichku.
P.S. Friends let correctly, us need not laudatory sheets, napichkannye advertisement for and indeed. Only concrete proposals (wishes) and personal impression! Can be in lichku! Can be on the telephone! Our task "work" over prikormkoy and create prikormochnuyu mixture of, which was catching fish in your region!

We with respect have treated our in other for competing firms, advice of experienced fishermen, ordinary fishermen and owners fishing stores!)

Prikormki classic series of the most budgetary and developed above all for ordinary fishermen, so us and interested in response to question: Whether the usual fisherman, buying package our prikormki to capture fish on a reservoir! So and provide prikormku on test, to to know opinion from all corners Ukraine and not only!

Friends willing already more 3-'s tens of! All who wrote in lichku - preparing to sending! Dispatch in Turkey! The only request, specify warehouse transportation companies Deliveri, have us with them contract, so we send only this company! From whom there is no such companies in city of, will send New Poshtoy, but for its expense! Thank you for understanding of! With t.

Who not managed sign - can be this do until the end of today’s days! Leadership adopted decision periodically pursue such shares, so in next time in advance we can alert on Forum! Thank you for understanding of!

Last edited by PROFI-baits (Apr 15 2015 21:56:22)

+5

Wrote back. Also in hp, all ??? want try

Bykaraxa wrote:

Know I about this prikormke even in February month. Most ridiculous, that tell me much. Me about it the Belarusians. Dalneboyschiki from of Odessa in the process take have us on factory "molokosushilku", ah we and are grateful. Remember their eyebrows when I said that about this prikormke the first time hear They compared with their prikormkami and talked that neither than not worse, but in two times cheaper. Incidentally taking bream-a dace.

Dobryi evening. Bream-a dace was such a prikormka. Now graduate separately bream (betain) and a dace (betain). Differ color, aroma, the mechanics, pomolom.
When started produce prikormki, was made miscalculation - create prikormku for industrialized fishing and small fry and of bream, correlated geographical location, so as have us (2010th area) mostly object Amateur fishing - carp, sea Bass and White Amur. After exit on market Ukraine began to produce prikormki under individual species fish bream and a dace.

haoss wrote:

wrote back. Also in hp, all ??? want try

Dobryi evening! Produbliruyte still times!

List forums who registered through lichku! Friends whom there is no, produbliruyte still times!
Request ALL point to warehouse Deliveri!
Who wrote on labor-or through our site - responded on e-mail.

MANOWAR
Yrik
FEDUARD
FUTBOLER
Denis.08.ua
Padonak
Mapa777
MozarMr
avaddon
KOT
vasyan
Bykaraxa
Masakary
Mіsha
_KII
Garyk
newer
vorona.8787@ukr.net
Alligator_har
Antrate
haoss
Metod75

P.S. Newer, metod75 still times full name, Number it Deliveri, mobile phone. Write here profi-mix @ ukr.net Thanks!

Last edited by PROFI-baits (Apr 18 2015 16:13:36)

+1

Me forgotten

Alligator_har wrote:

me forgotten

Responded in lichku!

Warehouse # 1 0684580133
In lichku, too, produbliroval

Last edited by Denis08ua (Apr 15 2015 22:32:27)

PROFI-baits wrote:

Produbliroval again in lichku

Me forgotten!

PROFI-baits wrote:

Friends whom there is no, produbliruyte still times!

Edited contrast-baits (Today 22 :22: 32)

Produbliroval in BOS and on e-mail

Thank you!

Produbliroval in BOS.

Antrate wrote:

A I not wrote in BOS, although 5 packs for free and not prevented would, but if their obtain, then on conscience, need to will write report, and I not writer. Interestingly, how many have acquired otpishetsya about results of?

And me interestingly how many otpravivshikh bid gets prikormku :D

Here is tough break, cost one evening not enter the forum and missed such a "pokey": |

Garyk wrote:

A me interestingly how many otpravivshikh bid gets prikormku

Who gets the otpishetsya. A very interesting diskus brewing friends. Interesting to what have this prikormki CCO. :flirt:

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Apr 16 2015 12:03:15)

PROFI-baits wrote:

Pls ALL point to warehouse Deliveri!

Responded still times in BOS, have, she show warehouse Deliveri

Bykaraxa wrote:

Interesting what have this prikormki CCO.

MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% again pro katyshki? :disappointed:

And can CCO this cook, creator of :blush:

Sent message in BOS for obtain cherished 5 packs of))

Responded in BOS pointed out worded Deliveri

Get him to say something this prikormku summer 2014, bought entire a series of, except "mixes. Hang on." Honestly say not liked at all, can changed a mixture already. Problems such: Very the easy (the entire a series of, tanks 3 from 10, the groin only sea Bass star anise, in infant formula very many maize meal groats. Grits-- grits quite a major. Has pleased only the price - 10 Grzywna (. A mixture almost all suit stereotyped, traditional grits-- grits, flour, softer hay and a bit sponge-. This my in my opinion, without grievances

+1

JohannHans wrote:

get him to say something this prikormku summer 2014, bought entire a series of, except "mixes. Hang on." Honestly say not liked at all, can changed a mixture already. Problems such: Very the easy (the entire a series of, tanks 3 from 10, the groin only sea Bass star anise, in infant formula very many maize meal groats. Grits-- grits quite a major. Has pleased only the price - 10 UAH. A mixture almost all suit stereotyped, traditional grits-- grits, flour, softer hay and a bit sponge-. This my in my opinion, without grievances

Thank you for "obektivnyy" report, we value all reviews our customers!

But, we believe that all objectivity must be around the, correctly?! Confounds in your objectivity the next factors:

First I not illustrate possible do prikormku even of those components, that you said, to American in price take part in opte, I I'll shut up in wrinkles. ???? in 2014, when was beginning growth price.

Second "any" flour flavored in commercial prikormki promoted - this suicide, as least because, that through month in prikormke will be very many moth and flour worms!

Third "softer hay"? We OK not pigs or the hens such?? As you represent, to commanded drive feedmill in the form of fishing prikormok, indeed do to imagine this can be, but why then vlazhivat money in package and equipment, to can decide itself work for couple of months? It is illogical, I.M.H.O.,. Easier buy the usual package and prikleet sticker or of paper, and create new firms every month!

Fourth, if can be name retailer where you acquired our prikormku at that price, so the average the price in wrinkles on Odessa in the past year was on level 18-22grn. We know everyone owner retailer with whom "are working" in Odessa and area. I think clarify truth in this issue not will total labor.

You in profile written, that from Belyaevki, ah then we "almost" neighbors, I can provide MUMBAI on test prikormku on indeed’recipes 2014! Incidentally precisely with 2014 we increased number of sponge-in two times! Are working only with two kinds sponge-: Sweet and salty.

Friends in Monday, dispatch, breath SMS meeting with transport stolen bills on numbers, which you pointed!

Last edited by PROFI-baits (Apr 16 2015 18:24:13)

Bykaraxa wrote:

Who gets the otpishetsya. A very interesting diskus brewing friends. Interestingly what have this prikormki CCO.

Edited Bykaraxa (Today 10 :03: 15)

Number of so-called "the droppings are" depends on the right dampening and that they prikormki. Have each firms their "secret" compositions prikormki, so account for to adapt under every prikormku. Much still depends, to producer "guaranteed" permanent composition prikormki, but believe me on word, this extremely difficult, to not shared. A shallow, vapid example - supplier brings another you grain and each time humidity can be different, and under reprocessing this grain, humidity - this one of important meanings.

Last edited by PROFI-baits (Apr 16 2015 18:47:49)

2014 not need to, and here is 2015 was would not poorly) And still unbind please "the hole there for smell"

Produbliroval still times their a with carrier Deliveri

PROFI-baits wrote:

Number of so-called "the droppings are" depends on the right dampening and that they prikormki.

That the me seems, that number of the droppings are depends on number of in prikormke such pieces as Collant PV 1.

Gave Vinnytski a Deliveri. Change please Nova posto on Deliveri.

Bykaraxa wrote:

an Vinnytski a Deliveri. Change please Nova posto on Deliveri.

In lichku of food :D