All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products contrast

Posts 211 to 240 of 306

PROFI-baits
DAC tady await the! :cool:

, too, sent requisites on given this worded email. Can even would.

Last edited by ancistr (May 26 2015 23:14:26)

ancistr wrote:

Also sent requisites on given this worded email. Can even would.

Edited ancistr (Yesterday 21 :14: 26)

You added! But with you report, khotyab on the telephone!)

Friends Above all information!

1. Forumchane, which tested prikormku in last Party and not typically recognized sign on ne new, request write its one me on-profi-mix @ ukr.net and you also arrive at a new prikormku from series of Karp-Sea Bass!

2. Each of fishermen before fishing shopped around in "his" favorite a fishing no clothing left, typically, want buy all in one place. Company contrast offers "our" rybolovam, which on own experience tried our prikormku and unwilling to see our prikormku on dust "his" beloved fishing retailer, give our contact Number and We themselves "going to try and repair" cooperation with shop. In as a "bonus" for aid - 2 mailbox prikormki in gift. Who not against such a proposals, write on in lichku or on-profi-mix @ ukr.net, or my mobile 066 702 31 37.

3. In Friday dispatch prikormki, breath SMS meeting on their numbers phones!

With t.

+4

футболер wrote:

; Last at night eiaee Profi bream

A good report and an excellent catch! With t.

+1

I in lichku wrote and here is even that want say - for good reason you not want organize service for forums, after all most buys not one-two packs, and one-two mailbox.

PROFI-baits wrote:

1. Forumchane, which tested prikormku in last Party and not typically recognized sign on ne new, request write its one me on-profi-mix @ ukr.net and you also arrive at a new prikormku from series of Karp-Sea Bass!

Wrote back. On-!
For previously thank you! :cool:

Wrote on-. Like would tselenapravleno test prikormku on karasyu. Last time on Cold water carp-sea Bass maize was spent i.e. American) wasted

PROFI-baits wrote:

Xoroshij report and an excellent catch! With t.

Work and faction "bream" very liked. So same has crossed freeze of "bream" and "test" + "a dace." Used as with start-up zakorm. Leschik one quickly.

Last edited by футболер (May 27 2015 14:00:25)

Obeschanyy report - date is a Mіshi.

Dobryi evening respected forumchane!
Today in mind employment on work deport prikormku not broke a. Tomorrow I have the official output, personally post samples through Deliveri. Thank you for understanding of! With t.

+3

PROFI-baits wrote:

Today in mind employment on work deport prikormku not broke a. Tomorrow I have the official output, personally post samples through Deliveri. Thank you for understanding of! With t.

Not worth their vykhi use in good other. We the fishers people patient. So that wait. Nepereymaysya!! :cool:

Я уж подумал меня забыли :) Всë ок- спасибо, что написали. Подождëм. Все мы люди, все мы человеки. Я тоже на работе по 14 часов, и рыбалка, если честно, единственное место, где я отдыхаю и меня никто не дëргает- ни клиенты, ни   даже мои четыре девчëнки :)
А в выходной нужно всë же отдыхать :)

PROFI-baits wrote:

You recover! Rybachte :)) The Finnish Fishermen - people patient. All of fish not fishing - and for us will remain. Skloubeni :)))

Number declaration received. Huge thank you! Good weekends :)

, too, Number received. Thank you. With sincere wishes with the coming holiday.

Dobryi day! Friends! Thank you for understanding and support! Wish all well conduct weekend, and also lifetime of sound health you and someone close! With nastupayuschimi holidays!

Now list of 'em right, whom today returned prikormku:

Sergey_28
Bykaraxa
Sergei Kramarenko
Keniets
xvg
Yuri Bryazgunov
Vladimir Mustache Man
novgorod
Buchko2007
Nikolai Piven
Srg1
vasyan
_KII
MorozMR
newer

Friends! Who Needs from this list of not came SMS-with number declaration Deliveri - contact with me on mails profi-mix @ ukr.net

Friends dispatch prikormki has been according to registration on list! In Tuesday send the second group users (15chelovek) prikormku. With t.

SMS with number received. Thank you. Good weekends :cool:

Production contrast

Wrote you letter another 25 on May 2015, 00 :03: 53
Profi-mix @ ukr.net ” Testirovanie prikormki 1 letter, but me why something in lists used no: •

SMS otrimav.

Prikormku received, 2 packs Karp-sea Bass Strawberry, 2 packs Karp-sea Bass man, 1 cover slips Karp-sea Bass garlic, d try http://smiles.bbmix.ru/1763.gifTHANK YOU! :flag:

Dobryi day!
As the in this year harder is obtained razlovitsya, than in the past year. Couple of times used prikormku's a pro, eksperementiruya with adding will make a corn and Arom. But no either decent outcome not was not only I have, but and have my colleagues, which were near, zameshivayas on other infant formula. For this reason sense in - Biserinka.com - became about prikormke not saw.
http://www.magicscreenshot.com/thumb/2FyfEDp4yUk.jpg
30.05 already received SMS about sending the second test Party's a pro, conscience was popping and screamed because ", and already on footprint a fishing trip been decided was use only's a pro.
That and was done with 31 on 32 on May))
.... freed after family dachno-entertainment ??????, to half of eleventh night arrived for my kosu Niddar Singh (the Dnepr river, Dnipropetrovsk), where already were my friends fortunately: Sasha Masakary and Andrei. Zameshav two packs Profi bream and Feder, not particularly uvlazhnyaya and podkrasiv black paint, had jammed myself in with its fiderom between their udilischami. Interestingly, that Masakary in as a prikormki used Salapinku with adding pea plants, which in the past May-June on this same place allows diffrent us 3-4-ton bunch of good-lookers-little slapping, and Andrei in kormukhu his MO to stuff prikormku Traper with adding their fence same postachino.
To my arrival guys already zakormilis, rounded up on several gusterok and missed one good of, he launched so same catch rain, not promised nor one of forecasts.
I decided not zakarmlivatsya and on first same zabrose received confident poklevku and a white bream grams on 800, that triggered puzzling I have and my colleagues. In further klevala gusterka and every coaxing it out on karasyu. Nibble was naskokami and have all simultaneously. Usually on this place in the nighttime time nibble sluggish and markedly aktivirovyvalsya with dawn. But in this time was not so - with dawn, has awakened bull, isn't he and and together with him third convocation (
http://www.magicscreenshot.com/thumb/3Klfm21UKEY.jpg
In general pro this prikormku already and written not little. Moisten need neatly. Liked as aromatizirovana. And indeed prikormka full featured.
Compared to other prikormkami, whom enjoyed friends, domiciled from me in 2 flushed on both hand, shortcomings not observed, camping on To in end catch have all have roughly the same.
Thank you for fighting opportunity try your prikormku, d use and recommend!

+2

Garyk wrote:

posted on-. Like would tselenapravleno test prikormku on karasyu. Last time on Cold water carp-sea Bass maize was spent i.e. American) wasted

Perhaps not "vtovpivsya." A pity

Received prikormku: "Maize", "Garlic", "Strawberry", "man." Not is sustained to not sniff - strawberry and star anise "pagh "-'s-n-n-no :love:, and a Cheeto And ChESNOChOK as the not impressed by the. But this not important, importantly to a fish'm hooked.

, too, received, thank you! Let us harvest :)

http://www.magicscreenshot.com/thumb/J0tTidN2UEg.jpg
Prikormku received: 2kh strawberries, 2kh star anise, garlic.
Forward, to new achievements!

Last edited by xvg (Jun 4 2015 09:51:23)

Prikormku received. In one of weekends on fish. Not know what garlic not impressive, under otkritii boxes (one cover slips following) I'm on the Sauce so sho mother not sound so glum :flag: It's totally after fishing debrief them.

Otrimav prikormku. Thank you. (Garlic, Anіs, Klubnіka). Soon on ribalku. Vіdguk ? mene.

Zvіt ? Corporation zmagan

date is a Mіshi.

Dobryi day respected forumchane!

Am asking forgiveness in a long the absence of on Forum and delay on sending test prikormki 2-oops group forums!

All these days doing that to Uralmashplant and testing a new equipment, and also the issuance of "test novelties", about this slightly later, so need wanting will finish with this question!
Nor pro whom not forgotten! In Monday, SHOULD send the second group forums prikormku for familiarization! With t.

+2