All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products contrast

Posts 241 to 270 of 306

Was in business trip. Prikormku received today. Thank you.

Prikormku received. Let us on days testit :cool:

Добрый день, прикормку для теста получил ещё в первой партии, но на рыбалку к сожалению получилось попасть только вчера. Ездили на печенежское водохранилище, снасть один фидер, рыба плотва и подлещик. Состав для рыбалки решил сделать следующим, по пол пачки леща,плотвы и базы. О прикормке могу сказать следующее:в лещ и плотву я бы добавил ароматики, если у продвинутых рыбаков могут быть различные добавки и аромы которые придадут аромат, то у любителя их может и не быть. База довольно нормальная смесь, но как по мне нужно чуть уменьшить размер фракции и убрать крупные зерновые(хотя если для карпа, то можно и так). Плотву я бы немног затемнил, она через чур яркая. При замешивании на 1,5кг смеси первый раз ушло 400мл воды, и 100мл во второй прием после 20мин. настаивания. Смесь легко прошла через 4мм сито, без различных катышков. Состав получился довольно легким и воздушным, при различной силе здавливания можно регулировать степень вымывания с кормушки. Данная комбинация прикормок прекрасно подходит для ловли на глубине до 5м со слабым течением или без него, для более глубоких мест и течения нужно будет добавлять различные клеящие компоненты. Теперь о главном, рыбка на точку стала с третьей кормушки и была там всю рыбалку которая длилась с 6.00 до 10.00. Утром клевала плотва, хотя у товарища который ловил бюджетным флагмоном на такой же дистанции в 10м правее, рыбы практически не было, а после 8 часов начали проскакивать лещевые, самй крупный и первый в этом году 450гр. Около 10 чаов у меня закончилась замешанная прикормка, да и солнце начало припекать, и мы решили собираться домой. Мой улов составил 3кг.  О прикормке могу сказать следуюющее, для любительской рыбалке хороший вариант. Извените что без фото, телефон остался в машине, а идти было далеченько.

Last edited by Alligator_har (Jun 7 2015 11:09:46)

+1

In Thursday have us past elcome and finally the a bit it is getting cold. In 8 the evening phone call - "Andryukha, pack your bags! Tomorrow we are going in Ivanov "(rural-urban divide in courses district). Javadxan now. Maybe, you! I have nothing not is prepared. Ah yes okay, Grisha, think will prepare. Backpack assembled always, give in next to ya laytik "Antares", 'm dropping purely on intuitions a jar with garlic pufikami, and in build is faring cover slips "garlic known" and cover slips "garlic" Brain ""
Come in rural-urban divide and previous talks the on its place. Deal in is that there was when the "RybKhoz" and aside from three basic lakes and central "rivers" there is with dozen small and youngest (matochniki). Drawn and I understand that "fell." Lake almost fully zarosshee, remained not big windows in which need constitute. Grisha sat on his, already rozchischenom place, and me second far more a rank the assistant.
Until Petrovic razmatyval their numerous with President, I made a sauce him prikormku. Because known-garlic was for me new the began with it. In principle prikormka the good, and if to remove maize the and at all was would many run. Too its there many, mixture of is obtained what the bit roughly, that whether. But in Grishiny “your watermelon ” lepilas normal and on fish worked good eloquently.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/7LZia.jpg

Grisha pulling another KARASIO
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/uGQEO.jpg

My the result was on more modest, but on the were their reasons.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/wMFLC.jpg

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jun 7 2015 18:05:36)

+2

Thank you, prikormku received.
One pack strawberry has experienced, but place was "not quite" or even "quite not" karasevoe, so report will later.

Dobryi day respected forumchane!

Yesterday was relegated the second Party forums prikormka, namely:

Feduard
mapa777
proDvinnytui
KOT
Garyk
ancistr
Masacary
denis08.ua
Keniets

Whom there is no in the list or forgotten send - enire request on-profi-mix @ ukr.net. In advance would bring their apology!
All was relegated SMS-pay with code declaration, if who not received - 066 702 31 37 Sasha, I you re-'ll send. The user Trexel discard still times requisites (full name, Number the phone, Number it Deliveri in your city of). With t.

Last edited by PROFI-baits (Jun 9 2015 10:45:14)

+1

Guys! Thank you for reviews and detailed sheets! Glad, that our prikormka you liked and has shown outcome!

Greetings people. Cursory type otchetets about fishing with 6.06 on 7.06. So, stojaca a body of water. Prevails sea Bass, naveskoy from (7 and higher. There is karpik anyone so. Now on the stern.
Made a sauce two packs of anise + one garlic + with maize for major faction. Planted balls, zakormil point. In fletku've packed cases strawberries, on hook oparik, maize and their combination of. Given, that on arrival neighbor said, that for day before nerestilis ryboidy in entire, with best man a little bit of a fell spirit of. Not 14 can be said created on any nibble. But. In end, listening negotiations fishermen on vymostkakh, not want seem not modest, we all have made) There is a. I have 20 tails karasey + karpik on 1,200-pounds. Have kuma 10 karasey and three such same karpika. Have people one-two, sometimes three an. So that here is so. Thank you for opportunity test prikormki. Increasingly works.

+1

Prikormku received: 2 wrapping Crucian star anise, 2 wrapping Crucian strawberries and 1 feeder. Report, as only'm going to go on fishing. And until other allegations all packages - absolute - 990 "grape" In principle within fallibility mzmereniy, that already well. Faction petty, almost homogeneous. Hope, will work.

Prikormku received, with 13 on week in sec. Kutsevolovka on base Success, there and potestyu!

Friends, still times recall, whom from the list of NOT dispatched prikormku or you serving bid, but we not have registered, send their data on-profi-mix @ ukr.net. We will send you a test party!

Thank you all for sheets! Fish getting caught, us another not need to! Criticism on institutional reform! All good weekends!

Thank you, prikormku received. In late month stuck :cool:

Prikormku received! Thank you!

PROFI-baits wrote:

s “, still times recall, whom from the list of NOT dispatched prikormku or you serving bid, but we not have registered, send their data on-profi-mix @ ukr.net. We will send you a test party!

Thank you all for sheets! Fish getting caught, us another not need to! Criticism on institutional reform! All good weekends!

Wrote back. And on-and in BOS.
(To Stimul-Cash, that so late, was in setting out)

And I on-look, you have signed even 2 days ago - and silence.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/JSy9o.jpg

Iaaoou, ended test Party :)

WoLff32 wrote:

A I on-look, you have signed even 2 days ago - and silence.

Iaaoou, ended test Party

Dobryi day. Test Party on Sumy and Novomoskovsk already long are ready to sending, will try tomorrow deport. With t.

PROFI-baits wrote:

WoLff32 wrote (and):

Iaaoou, ended test Party

Dobryi day. Test Party on Sumy and Novomoskovsk already long are ready to sending, will try tomorrow deport. With t.

Thank you! Skloubeni

Only that opened Test and was, charitably, displeased these.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/db414bb5ec30967528c987cb09c41c8a/1434797341/6298/861888/20150620_124548_240.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-06-20-10-49/i9-8372039/240x135-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/240b3b5fb5305fbe08ff1e7eeec0d44e/1434797371/7141/861888/20150620_124553_240.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-06-20-10-49/i9-8372041/240x135-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/862d37a82073a62109bdb115e7fef123/1434796974/11167/861888/20150620_124631_240.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-06-20-10-42/i9-8372012/240x135-r/i.gif

Antrate wrote:

I have in "Teste", too, was many any debris. :angry: When all rest wads, - give me back the Administrative Department. So that not worry about it. Not for good reason same his called "TEST." :crazyfun:

Antrate wrote:

Dobryi day! Bring their apology from faces companies contrast, collaborators, which account for training prikormki for test - fired. I have there is Your information, in Monday, 'll send you serial prikormku in as a compensation. Still times bring their apology! With t.

+2

Bykaraxa wrote:

Wu me in "Teste", too, was many any debris. In all rest wads, - give me back the Administrative Department. So that not worry about it. Not for good reason same his called "TEST."

Unfortunately new collaborators, which in as a "fieldwork" were allowed to training prikormki TEST - khalatno took their role, for that were fired, so I and asked not write reviews about prikormke test! We have made conclusions and have tightened control for new employees! With t.

PROFI-baits wrote:

Dobryi day! Bring their apology from faces companies contrast, collaborators, which account for training prikormki for test - fired. I have there is Your requisites, in Monday, 'll send you serial prikormku in as a compensation. Still times bring their apology! With t.

Correct decision guys! Literate business approach to work you on level!
Himself often use with tekuchkoy staff, hard find people, which indeed will normally treated to its duties!
So as himself'm using your prikormkoy already the second season, want be noted, that among budgetary prikormok, on my view she "predisposition of" themselves well, even more, Regrettable product! So keep!

P.S. You as something wrote on Forum, that issued services they like or dislike, tell can be will to accept participation in as a new products, requisites their on anyone case have thrown off on-)

Antrate wrote:

So can this bonus? Ah type ca from whom on a fishing trip smokes ended and zabychkovannuyu sigraetku Prince finish my smoke first :crazyfun:

This still that. I ??? ?? ? ? in FD on days found next threads. And nothing. :D Domestic producer he such the domestic. And hardly on a new level someone of them once Kims. :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

So can this bonus? Ah type ca from whom on a fishing trip smokes ended and zabychkovannuyu sigraetku Prince finish my smoke first

This still that. I ??? ?? ? ? in FD on days found next threads. And nothing. The domestic producer he such the domestic. And hardly on a new level someone of them once Kims.

Roma, here is you not can without joke before!
From Fishdrima garbage me not've been busted only in Italian series. And in other, young, more expensive than Profi, prikormkakh enclosed sogarbage. Me seems that from this nor who not is protected by.
About not Ukrainian prikormkakh not say, not enjoyed.
About known. I not know how many she is worth, on bazaar saw two annual ago for 15grn. But if the price will be adjust the I will buy bream, a dace and Feder. These feed me more just appealed from moreover that I testil. Not long made a sauce friends Karp Crucian - strawberries and star anise. Separately 8-) Yesterday guys toured highly and highly satisfied. So that increasingly works.

Bykaraxa wrote:

So that increasingly works.

Yes ???? here works. The very attitude to production. And au gratin but. For example if boil plov on nature and there accidentally line or leaf end up he would still will remain obey. But osadochek the will remain :D

Romeo wrote:

the very attitude to production.

So man same writes, that reverse on least forces and opportunities.
On expense "osadochka." :dontknow: Don’t know. Perhaps I have little experience with work with different prikormkami, but as the not let me draw your attention on "osadochki." Spewed, got into a shouting match and forgot. Another matter when such marriages are outfitted with regularly. But the most big a residue happens under climate formulae. When buy prikormku and prichine that she already quite another. Here is then want realistically whom the kill :mad: A cigarette butts, mouse tails, example from gunny sacks - this is nonsense. :D

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Jun 21 2015 12:06:46)

Only returned with a three-purchasing fishing, zasolil a fish, and ready report.
In as ???? participation several prikormok, all overcompensate budgetary, but so ‘ that Profi was more just :blush:, about it and talk)
The that was
Bream
A dace
RACs-Konoplya
RACs-Strawberry
On leschu ambiguous many factors which contributed on assessment of. Little slapping and podlyaschikov talk not broke a, but somiki on 200 "grape" attacked very liter V8 up front (the first night), on second night prikormka was another, and somiki treated it much safer, leschi also :)
Most interesting began, when made a sauce RACs-cannabis, went sea Bass. More precisely 000MT sea Bass) As prikormka not ended, quite good managed otlovitsya. A success made a sauce strawberries. Not matter, couple still was slovlena, but the size of the was not the, yes and poklevki rather variables.
I like work with this prikormkoy, pereuvlazhnit nor never not broke a, batter's box now with minimal percentage of the droppings are (even sorrow-test the apparently the favored, without cigarette butts and the droppings are, perhaps already a new brigade was, which these ingredients not used to put :cool:)
Minus - a weak tanks, but solve its not the problem, likvidov on market enough.

Thank you for prikormku, d turn
Z. Policies photo fish saw all, yes and awkward was to take that picture of, Crucian in average 300-600gr, the depth of about 8m. Feder, Bank, flocks of

PROFI-baits wrote:

collaborators, which account for training prikormki for test - fired.

Me this enough. Himself would so and made.

Antrate wrote:

“I don’t this enough. Himself would so and made.

So the it so, but still would with rods their. With rods :D

+1

PROFI-baits wrote:

WoLff32 wrote (and):

Iaaoou, ended test Party

Thank you, with look forward await the!