All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga about prikormke

The Saga about prikormke

Posts 31 to 56 of 56

The main active component of eye drops albutsid is sulfatsetamid,
Moreover, in composition drug includes assisted substances: Hyposulphite of sodium; acid khloristovodorodnaya; the cleared water.

:dontknow:

And how many on kg their need to?

Yes and lot more :flag:

Last edited by newer (Mar 4 2015 23:08:53)

newer wrote:

has processed active component of eye drops albutsid is sulfatsetamid,
Moreover, in composition drug includes assisted substances: Hyposulphite of sodium; acid khloristovodorodnaya; the cleared water.

And how many on kg their need to?

Accurately not know, 'll look for video or exile on material.

newer wrote:

yes

?

малыш69 wrote:

can be whether putting on Forum references to other sites or park complete texts here?

newer wrote:

yes and lot more

From rules foruma-

Welcome
1. Open, benign, respecting to its colleagues on designed.
2. Propaganda as industrialized fishing, as the most effective.
3. Propaganda humane relations to nature.
4. revenues share their know-how notions in area as industrialized fishing.
5. Regular sheets about church, trials fidernykh osnastok and etc.
6. Respecting to other kinds of industrialized fishing.
7. Good articulating their thought (regardless of language stating).

Last edited by newer (Mar 4 2015 23:12:58)

So here putting or can be exile to lend?

Can be and here and under articles and exile. Your right

Last edited by newer (Mar 4 2015 23:15:17)

Open a new subject not d, carry here same

Citizens not as the incumbent emotsiyam fishing to read flatly prohibited from, consequences from reading can be unpredictable from attempts suicide, until persistent fiscal mental disorder.

Fiderist I’s skilled, eight years as one day. Half of my, the second which, went broke and of the previous me on 35-anniversary feeder dura-Ace-Tekhnium, eight years ago this was very intense stick, enleve often, until now works, of demolishing there is no.
For this time acquire families I and in other kachestveni rigging of this ship, fidernymi of course-same. Enleve I differing fish, karasey there curiously, catfish things ducted, dace there with taranyu, in short increasingly goes well, of bream on River underground regularly, yes and in quantities ah directly say impure.

(The ponds with friends fideristami regularly have attended, spoils curiously baggy full around, on envy farm, in short increasingly as have people.
But ever gnaws at me doubts, soul directly glozhat, izgryzli directly entire.
Ah want me modicum you he shoves you, beat harvest a carp, yes carp, yes not on inkubatorskom platnike, but on a wild a reservoir, good their around my homes until at and more, leave from homes and Walk in any side, increasingly would still in what any a reservoir'll drown, and 15 kilometers not going to do is pass.

And pretty me doubts all years industrialized fishing fiderom, quite've been plagued with.
And became I to experiment. Nozzles different has tried, prikormku differing, snap prevents. Has tried harvest and on one feeder and on two. Experience friends madyarov in personified by Gabor adopt tried to. But driven carps our methods madyarskie ignore, spit and people go they on these methods. That well madyarskim karpam, on the our driven carps, too, must defecate the most natural and how evil does a way.

In short izoshelsya the entire, 's exhausted.. But for this time experience some all same has acquired. Which want to share, can someone it will be interesting.
Feder-tackle without doubts, the most ulovistaya and a dynamic, that not always well, had forced fiderom assumes enough frequent perezabros cordage through a certain interval time, in ties with another poklevkoy, that significantly reduces opportunity approach major fish.

Sea Bass ladoshechnogo size under the right approach will to cling on hook through small gaps time. Crucian this in the best case, his place can take loskir size of with big should sit hands. Increase size nozzles or bait leads to permanent derganyu the tip of the rods up, and you know not in moment, when gets jerky ceases already all teaching, or simply wowed? And you forced to capture tackle for periodic audits.

And a major fish, such body language there not welcomes.
Truth under the right selection jamborees, that not can immediately whip triviality and with some degree experience can be harvest a major fish. Summer 2012 I consecrated as times such a way industrialized fishing, fished I often and did the next way, I bought these a bit sypuchey prikormki and two banks canned corn. Arriving on Bank pond, I shoveling sypuchuyu prikormku so, to make from it the cork in open feeding trough, filled its the feeder corn and did even one the cork ,-the feeder.

On hook got laid the same maize, in different options. Best worked one cornbread on a small the hook, which fully was hiding in it. Ceasing did more Dam. After zabrosa in prikormlennoe place the tip with President constantly was twitching and required attention, between attentiveness to opportunities small beer occurred poklevki and major fish. They regimes differed from poklyovok small beer and looked as smooth potyazhki with enough big amplitude. Making during podsechku, I catching Karpov or carp breeder. The biggest weighed about 2-'s kilograms.

So summer 2012 in my ulovakh began to appear the desired Visitors, when two, when three for fishing trip, the main weight slightly more kilograms or slightly less.
But doubts an eye me not keyboard shortcuts would stop and nagryzli in my psyche such fantasies, Salvador Dali dormant.

Autumn 2012's been a hell of erratic, the rainy, pasmurnoy and by a nebulous was several complex extended komandirovki, endured his kangaroo operation on vidalennya ballroom dance gala, and here still sharpened the old little, er, mishap, associated with violation of think tank blood circulation, in short I's come down. Residue fall and the entire winter of, has passed in struggle for survival, fishing traveled in vacation. After a long appreciation treatment and rehabilitation I returned on Earth in late January 2013.

Immediately, as only was able urged focusing attention and internalize information I's holed up for WordPad., and became take an interest in different nozzles for industrialized fishing carp.
So I stumbled on fermented extracts maize, having about ferment, about its properties, about types of I bought on market two buckets corn and became to experiment. The first experience its use of a bit me sprung it on me. And I will talk about him much detail. In mid-on May me telephoned my Kum and invited me Gone Fishin '(with a-a sleepover, naturally on warm Canal.

I not yet very well themselves felt, but agreed to go, the more that I have in the yard kvasilas and puzyrilas birth a Cheeto, stinking of on entire constituency so, that its even flies eagles flew party. I has acquired bran on market, a bit corn have put the on thresher, after what flies have become simply go poop.
Folded all of this happiness two buckets, seized package bran I to a fishing trip was ready, more nothing from changeable tips decided not borrow (sacred believed in miracle recipe).

Here arose the first difficulty, my Kum why the my enthusiasm not separated and iai?i refused handle miracle bait in its auto, calling his the solution. Sight, it see whether somehow the shit (Egypt would in aromas the word "faeces"). But picked up by I the right words, not remember what, but clearly not all their can be see in periodic press. In short talked my way out, are booted, toured on a body of water and were on the ground at the local beach. Here arose still one difficulty. As it turned out, prikormku need to dazzle oncoming in balls and dismissing in body of water.

After what Kum decided to drown myself himself. Had to again ship types- wet different words, censorship in the Soviet Union and not very, in short prevailed. Until we mesili and cash provonyalis so, that were watering eyes and went from nose. Qom constantly is angry with burchal, spoke, that from this Mortar even stocks reptiles run everywhere from pond and will run in organization to protect rights animals.

Under his the monotonous burchanie they gave you some balls and almost all immediately have ditched in water, after what I put two fidera with two electronic signalizatorami poklevki. Ended we hard already before decline of the sun. Electric with President and wearing an e-on hair maize and fully possible.In process industrialized fishing signalizatoram poklevki steep Chinese producers we with best man stumbled in from dinner.

After what I still sensing weakness, farewells in machine sleep. Under his the monotonous burchanie, about my solution, about a poor fish, about busted-up a fishing trip, about perceptible spirituose smell shit in machine and about other such nonsense I theatre – to.
Consciousness avail determined for scraps any damage the thought, perhaps I about than the thought before as fall asleep. Some to a remote noise, something similar on the tromp. Any a disease designed on Bank, I not'll dismantle that there of being yelled at, get with them with all. 'm tumblin 'on the other side, in this time someone opens a door machines. Led to buy cold, nakryvayus putting, but its with me someone pulling, Hi, chilly same, kutayus again, drag tougher than this.

Accept decision not the third, withdraw from auto, give nagletsu in face, quickly to return and to continue journey in country'll have Morpheus' (or as there his correctly name is). But for that would withdraw, need to as least open eyes. With hard razleplyayu eyelids and see before a face my kuma. On personified by drawn such expression of, as if him's elderly cousin left only inheritance, which he can obtain, from eating a basin shit, and then in the latest moment closet have replaced tiles chocolate.

He simply was drowning in his encroachment me, type no at you you are sleeping in, I derives its you, sheepish on aid, and you, and you. In short in this kind. 'm expected to investigate that same happened and it turns out, that he heard PC starts beeping signalizatora, seceded from machines, saw, that beeps indicator on my rod, have him their not was.
He has done podsechku and the fuck you talking to, there was fish, and not? Malek. And here in his anybody himself a when you get woken up emerged, rhetorical question and who such PODSAChEK? Then the following question, and where podsachek? Then even many questions associated with this the most podsachekom.

Slightly later to him time come ghastly awareness recognize tragedy, he understood, that this very podsachek in several pieces the form of quietly he's sleeping, together with me in a belly his car. Attempts his extract could be formed failure, fish on the hook to podsacheku not has derailed many. After what he decided acquiring the only desirable subject my hands, but and here occurred a bummer. Support another fail, he decided extract catch, without aid stingy primary, but could to aid some mothers (method works and until not patented, but am asking often not enjoy the apply only in the most emergency cases), and this helped, not know that specifically, can and this the most mother, and likely, simply easy slope Bank allowed him extract catch from water.

All of this he established me with happily pribabakhnutym species. Catch of the day tonight proved scaly carp, bluntly say taking home trophy size, such a we with him in warmer host never a. Installing trophy in a hatchling pond, more fall asleep us not managed. On hours was roughly the beginning of 4G morning, and until perezabrasyval cordage, has awakened Crucian and terminally stirred up me, umudrivshis as something to cling on hook with enviable regularity.
On the sly dawn, and I was Porcupine still one poklevkoy very major fish, it proved mirror karpik, weight about 2 kilo.

With dawn have us emerged the problem, so as we were in the center of the the beach, who came swim children used has become us call for order, and not expense them bathing. Had to flock home. We added up the with President and the latest strapon a hatchling pond. Watch catch gathered the entire district. I have several man was asked, and where this I caught such a fish, had to say, that had brought with a from homes on beach, to try to atone for.

Karp's took away Kum, at home his other allegations, he shoulder on 3 kg. And 100 grams.
And this was victory, a huge victory, such a fish and although caught its Kum, but my efforts not family a gift, I its facility, fish in sense, yes still what.
On the next morning I was simply astonished by, until me just beneath information roughly next content – “yesterday, on the beach on the morning what the those on mind athletes ('m on themselves, and nothing sporting not find ah means not pro me) rounded up a carp on 8 kg, and joined at mirror on 5. ”

I'm calling friend and have been putting him question, and who yesterday near with us on the beach fished, yes still and us oblovil. Qom offers find in Internet good psychiatrist and turn to him, near with us become no one could we borrowed the entire beach. I disconnected phone and through some time, until me on the sly has become .So the entire the real reality underway, speech could go only about us with best man, and about caught us fish. Fish of course constantly continues to rise since its search for, but not with such same speed. And word torchbearer - sounds increasingly-??? proudly.

http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1503/b3/02bb08f20028.jpg

http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1503/61/05e85c4a07b8.jpg

Like so.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 5 2015 11:23:13)

+29

Class! Laughed from souls even 4000m2 as well as teared up a, super! :cool: is famously written, most importantly to have reader was fantasy. Simply Sea personally!

Until read, slightly from laughter open not had strained :D Skyfall more would such narratives! Plyusanul :cool:

newer wrote:

class! Laughed from souls even 4000m2 as well as teared up a, super! Is famously written, most importantly to have reader was fantasy. Simply Sea personally!

sano wrote:

As read, slightly from laughter open not had strained Skyfall more would such narratives! Plyusanul

Thank you for a high assessment of my of writing about.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 4 2015 23:49:53)

A "kid’on advice such same, as I, in mark kamfarnoe oil and anisovye breath-fish woo.
On looked like solution polivitaminov bread some where zameshivayut for nasadki- ah there modicum color and smells characteristic.
And with eye kapli- :canthearyou:

Last edited by майк (Mar 5 2015 00:24:34)

malysh69
Giving derzhitsya!)
How insert derzhitsya

Thank you! Shed tears and laugh much, shed tears and laugh much.
'm shaking hand!
Derzhitsya let us and continuation of.

malysh69, not comments! :cool:
Brilliant! Skloubeni even. ;) :flag:

малыш69 wrote:

Our fideristy even add the medicine albutsid, himself not has tried, but say works.

Perhaps, speech is faring about albumine?

Фидерал wrote:

Probably, speech is faring about albumine?

Himself not has tried, will try undoubtedly like the intel.

Фидерал wrote:

Probably, speech is faring about albumine?

Blood intercession of need a :blush:

Vadkh wrote:

omyv intercession of need a

A century desirable.

Vadkh wrote:

omyv intercession of need a

So this she and there is, blood untouched cows. Hematogen - there is albumen dark food.

Have read-turner. Simply super! Could not plyusovat - lacked one messages. Now lack :D

Malysh69, huge thank you! Written is identically, is read with gusto. There is over than think.
Waiting for further narratives.

vigor2106 wrote:

malysh69, huge thank you! Written is identically, is read with gusto. There is over than think.
Waiting for further narratives.

SAGA Oh PRIKORMKE continuation of

Author ogromadneyshaya lasting gratitude! Physiognomy on one devouring! An effect presence throwing his hat automatically!

Thank you! Colorfully and informative.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga about prikormke