All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE continuation of

The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE continuation of

Posts 31 to 60 of 74

alexd wrote:

or she maize

"And cooking" only book the case, maize-boiled whole.

! Mike.
And I, and the author articles all understood. Although of course highly a substantial remark.

Yes I, too, understood on context. Incidentally, if twist it lid firmly and put 19.500 in refrigerator (not in we produce a separate), process will stop on fermentation :dontknow: -produkty reaction not have essential roles, and for yeast chilly.

Vladimir prokonsultiruyte please, can be whether finished chickpeas?

newer wrote:

Chickpea applies to better, so think, that can be. Himself I strongly on him attention not, across, fermentiroval more other raw, but believe, that chickpeas for starters better a bit boil, perhaps add a bit sugar, to accelerate process. If chase try, write what outcome.

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 28 2016 19:51:39)

newer wrote:

Can be of course, chickpeas - this raw. Only first think his need to a bit boil, can even with adding a small number of sugar.

malysh69
Here is so--) on my unsophisticated glance you a bit're confusing processes rot and ferment. "Finished" thus as one takes you can be and tree opilki-)

himik wrote:

malysh69
Here is so--) on my unsophisticated glance you a bit're confusing processes rot and ferment. "Finished" thus as one takes you can be and tree opilki-)

Chief judge here ryp, I grant him opportunity assess outcome. And how this very ryp distinguishes fermentirovannoe from among I frankly even not illustrate can he entseklopediyu reads, who same his knows. Tried to as the ask have-copies, silent reptiles, even verdict expected Wednesday, on iron pan was making the fried, would still silent.
If on your unsophisticated glance I location is what the processes, then uh... Clarify this for me irrationally that specifically I location is and where specifically the kind the brink of, for which ends fermentation and begins the corruption. And most importantly on their means use of any precisely receptors and reaktivіv this can be determine?

malysh69
Yes here just--) not need to fish ask) if I forgot ssoboyku, I can take zhmenyu from banks and to have a snack. If you not can this do with his corn, then rather she rotten, not with)

himik wrote:

malysh69
Yes here just--) not need to fish ask) if I forgot ssoboyku, I can take zhmenyu from banks and to have a snack. If you not can this do with his corn, then rather she rotten, not with)

The kind, which can be to have a snack I have personally only as some snacks and works, and the most a major fish I caught on the contestant, which not what to have a snack not that Spain, and in hands without gloves borrow not worth, its goes down on times two. Here is not know, rotten she or with, but elementary tests show, that environment there ??? and acid.
And silage incidentally fermented lentil or s?

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 28 2016 19:55:07)

malysh69
I you challenging example let me give you ;-). There is such blyudo-) well-known for all, who served in army sesesera or post-Soviet respublik-) bigus is called. This with cabbage) I not saw nor one the pervert) which could there is this now spring. I think carp us not stupider in this terms of. And if are they biting the simply eat very'Wannee, but its karpovey-ass head understands, that eats all malware likes. And was would choice, eaten would he that thread ‘)

As shows my practice Karp eats all any maize and cool and boiled and fermented extracts and dairy nastrugannuyu with on the cob. Special difference that on the lake that on River I not observed.

So personally I not beat myself up, importantly feed :)) and what. The this type on taste of and color pencils different.

малыш69 wrote:

If on your unsophisticated glance I location is what the processes, then uh... Clarify this for me irrationally that specifically I location is and where specifically the kind the brink of, for which ends fermentation and begins the corruption. And most importantly on their means use of any precisely receptors and reaktivіv this can be determine?

The corruption on the air this one thing. What is happening in water another. Decay products in water pleasant thing for me still not quite understandable. In sense perception fish tank. Still year ago all seemed far easier. As something so here is.

himik wrote:

malysh69
Yes here just--) not need to fish ask) if I forgot ssoboyku, I can take zhmenyu from banks and to have a snack. If you not can this do with his corn, that is more likely to, it oxidized, not with)

Here is how times gustatory preferences fish and human can strongly not be identical. At least me not met the fishers, quietly zakusyvayuschie on Bank with a fistful of of dung worms or oparyshey
Incidentally under foul with decay very is often insufficiently understood maslyanokisloe ferment. And oil acid (highly unpleasantly-smelling), like as even attracts some fish

Last edited by Rumpelschtilzchen (Feb 29 2016 10:13:22)

Rumpelschtilzchen
Ah age live-age uchis-) I always so say. Pro maslyanokisoe ferment heard vpervye-)

. Pro oil acid, too,. Pro molochnokisloe and dairy acid heard. No objectionable smell. Can be true--)

Incidentally for something to food moldy worm, some pay with money. Met I people which eat and chervey-) truth not navoznykh-)

Oil acid S. Popov in their video uses to create aromatiki. Judging by around the realistically stinking.

Andrei By
Honestly, I as the tried sniff fermented extracts maize, she a few days teetered-I was throwing up horribly me long, and if as have author themes months something ah his see such a fishing trip. Well eats all carp and not protukhshuyu kukuruzu-)

Guys I do fermentiruyu maize prescription Sergei Popova only not leave ninakoy aromatiki. Maize pleased reeks bread kvasom, 19.500 with it is worth in House on kitchen and the smell, is their no one not iai?yaaao. On debt not kvashu, on an end to the manufacturing process of fermentation (maximum 2 weeks) fasuyu in packages and have the in freezer.

himik wrote:

malysh69
I you challenging example let me give you ;-). There is such blyudo-) well-known for all, who served in army sesesera or post-Soviet respublik-) bigus is called. This with cabbage) I not saw nor one the pervert that are could there is this now spring. I think carp us not stupider in this terms of. And if are they biting the simply eat very'Wannee, but its karpovey-ass head understands, that eats all malware likes. And was would choice, eaten would he that thread ‘)

I same not one sit on Bank, have us here as in subway in hour peak and all the with corn, then with gave, then with the peas and and only I have maize such a, have rest normal, but he its ignores, and Takes my. Hardly this he with to so trickling in. I ve their own experience, which has acquired thanks to the audition and mistakes, you same build their arguments on assumptions and so I lost to this debate interest.

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 29 2016 19:15:12)

malysh69
Each time and in different seats?

My the most big carp zavesil 14 kg. Was caught in farms Voloshino, in those edges where reside and you. And at all not on protukhshuyu kukuruzu-)

Last edited by himik (Feb 29 2016 19:19:53)

Tor
Ah it seems have you indeed fermentirovana-)

That there is vitamin ferment? This transformation of sugars in alcohol. If view this question in terms samogonovareniya, from prokisshey microbrew can be nudge only vinegar. If your fish are they biting on day-old carved, you same better, – my in my opinion.

himik wrote:

malysh69
Each time and in different seats?

Except bathtub.

himik wrote:

malysh69
My the most big carp zavesil 14 kg. Was caught in farms Voloshino, in those edges where reside and you. And at all not on protukhshuyu kukuruzu-)

Edited himik (Today 16 :19: 53)

First time hear, that would in villages as well was infested driven carps, on its naivete believed, that they souslik in rivers and Spain.
I genuinely glad for you, you opened a new page in fishing it comes to shagging. Well understandable, that in sec. Voloshino carp on stinking maize to capture is difficult, as and on not stinking. Here is on monetary bill, is that okay most the. And in principle me deeply the violet and on that you will harvest fish and than take a snack, you can use all, that you wish, even zhevanoe shit, piss only would in joy. :cool:

malysh69
-) yes No--ah) rather this you have unhealthy behaviors taste of to tukhlyatine. I only simply observed, that there is mass alternative less smelly ways achieve desired result.

Karp was caught in River near sec. Voloshino-)

Last edited by himik (Feb 29 2016 19:55:30)

himik wrote:

malysh69
-) yes No--ah) rather this you have unhealthy behaviors taste of to tukhlyatine. I only simply observed, that there is mass alternative less smelly ways achieve the desired rezultata-)

Fishing in populated points not irrespective the from its results and modes industrialized fishing me personally not suits in principle, in ties with lack of water - the principal’s benchmark of any fishing. Reasoning about my although you can to place in any anatomic hole your organism on your choice, personally me they not interesting since. Luck.

Last edited by малыш69 (Feb 29 2016 22:01:13)

Tor wrote:

What there is vitamin ferment? This transformation of sugars in alcohol.

Quite not necessarily. Soya-sauce, for example,, too, receive fermentation. ???? process ranks until several years)
Choked, which matures on several months, this after all not rancid cottage cheese.
Simply have malysh69its grains technology fermentirovaniya. Way to, crafted S. Popov, not necessarily only staunch

+1

Rumpelschtilzchen
Agree with you on 100%. If man, what he makes, brings outcome the this has the right to life. Some simply fill cereals water and drinks some time, and then is it now and cooks increasingly part deal, but as on me this not is kosher.

Rumpelschtilzchen wrote:

The first Joe not necessarily. Soya-sauce, for example,, too, receive fermentation. ???? process ranks until several years)

In dyrdochku. And garlic fermentiruetsya at all for second. :flag:

Guys, and the corruption from ferment than differs? Who as thinks? And that useful can for themselves made there "is ours"?

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Mar 1 2016 11:59:47)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Парни, а гниение от ферментации чем отличается? Кто как думает? И что полезного можем для себя оттуда "выудить"?

Гние́ние  — процесс разложения азотсодержащих органических соединений (белков, аминокислот), в результате их ферментативного гидролиза под действием аммонифицирующих микроорганизмов с образованием токсичных для человека конечных продуктов — аммиака, сероводорода, а также первичных и вторичных аминов при неполной минерализации продуктов разложения: «Гниение» в переносном смысле — процесс изменения чего-либо или кого-либо в худшую сторону. Вот тем и отличается :glasses:

+1

метод75 wrote:

That those and differs

And all? And I thought there more interesting to do will. :crazyfun:

метод75 wrote:

“Decay ” in metaphorically diminishing — process changes what-either or someone in worst side.

This for whom? In than precisely? And in what stage?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE continuation of