All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE continuation of

The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE continuation of

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

Oleg_GOR wrote:

And all? And I thought there more interesting to do will

More interesting your turn tell :D

Oleg_GOR wrote:

This is for whom? In than precisely? And in what stage?

Are reading closely message 59

метод75 wrote:

more interesting your turn tell.

Creek if it was who needs to and interestingly, then already debate was would pages on two hundred. :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Guys, and the corruption from ferment than differs? Who as thinks? And that useful can for themselves made there "is ours"?

(Today 08 :59: 47)

The corruption - essentially the private case ferment. But here is if in cases with spirits it fermented and molochnokislym it fermented technology potsessa more-less worked around, then with foul with decay increasingly not so simply.
As I understand, in dependence from microflora progress this may be several types of process
see "The main types of of fermentation"

+1

But as on expense of, that would tied on own making. Who any has tried? Second cellar with wine, here is and think, can his fish to.

Greys
Worded, brother worded.

+1

Greys wrote:

A as on expense of, that would tied on own making. Who any has tried? Second cellar with wine, here is and think, can his fish to.

Not translate good!

Greys wrote:

A as on expense of, that would tied on own making. Who any has tried? Second cellar with wine, here is and think, can his fish to.

And saw, and heard. In dependence from time, seats, and quality product - works. Himself has tried only vodka and divorce, alcohol.

+1

Yrik wrote:

Don’t you translate good!

For me this already not "good." Long'm done.
Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos, thank you! Now think I him can find the money worthy the use of. There even there is wine from tea roses, and heap any jams multi-annual. -This will now than fish feed.

Greys wrote:

and heap any jams multi-annual

Recipe from Maslova, a girl:

Diabetes will completely fluid, mixture of peppers, glycerine, syrup natural (from jams can be as times perhaps). Deep however will.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Mar 2 2016 15:13:16)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Recipe from Maslova, a girl:

20 ml (ampule) diabetes will
5 50mls of glycerol
30 ml syrup
1 grams a mixture peppers (black, Red and paprika)
Aromantizator on desire

In 19.500 need to remove glucose, here same add on the tip knife mixture of peppers well vzbaltyvaete.
Here same add 5 ml glycerol and 30 ml syrup. Well all of this vzbaltyvaete.

Sydoroff

Thank you for clearer!

Sydoroff wrote:

20 ml (ampule) diabetes will
5 ml glycerol
30 50mls of syrup
1 grams a mixture peppers (black, Red and paprika)
Aromantizator on desire

In 19.500 need to remove glucose, here same add on the tip knife mixture of peppers well vzbaltyvaete.
Here same add 5 50mls of glycerol and 30 50mls of syrup. Well all of this vzbaltyvaete.

Greetings there is in this prescription that is a bit of or correctly say busts.
With tea too a large number of. Under popodanii glucose in his mouth human or another living body appetite deaf. You this will tell any torchbearer At this number of syrup glucose quite little need
To example on
30 "grape "-fructose corn syrup need from 5-10 ml 40% glucose
And no glycerol

+1

Sergei53 wrote:

Greetings there is in this prescription that is a bit of or correctly say busts.
With tea too a large number of. Under popodanii glucose in his mouth human or another living body appetite deaf. You this will tell any torchbearer At this number of syrup glucose quite little need By example on 30 "grape "-fructose corn syrup need from 5-10 ml 40% glucose and no glycerol

Thought interesting. But me seems in your Summit, too, there is "that is a bit of or correctly say busts."

1. This recipe Dipa. His task, force fish take the pourer in his mouth. And nothing more. Unmitigated whether after this she has appetite or not, quite not important, camping on K. Their jobs next should fulfill hook.

2. On expense glucose, there is mass different of views. I, for example at all never'm applying glucose and d-arabino-hexulose simultaneously. On the I have their cockroaches. But not fact, that rights I, you, or, a farmer. Someone, nor the nor another at all never employs, and, too, rights.

This I not in sense or criticize something, but as proposal inspect. More of views, good and different, this the Hood!

+3

Sergei53
Especially if uchest-) that dip immediately is beginning to be dissolved or digested already under strike about vodu-) and how many his reaches Earth until trawling question remains--) and the second question remains--) Karpov is not necessarily glotat-) or of the lack nasadku-) to feel vkus-) enough passing ryadom-)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE continuation of