All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Feder recognition in love.

Feder recognition in love.

Posts 1 to 30 of 42

That such feeder? Who said, that this simply our donka?
In both cases in crime as prikormku, on hook the pourer or bait, tackle in water, on bottom and wait for poklevku.
Increasingly similarity on this and ends.

Feder I saw in mature age, me his showed whose schoolgirl comrade, my the most the first feeder was Browning with test, in my until 150 grams. His I has acquired more eight years ago, on refuelling in a fishing no clothing left.

Sold me his one our famous fiderist, which in the time worked in no clothing left, he has taught me knitting hooks with trend to, and double spelled out some theoretical questions concerning as industrialized fishing.
Teacher he an excellent and meticulous, for that him huge thank you, since then in matters knitting circle osnastok, I can give handicap and some more over- rybolovam.

And here is with Browning have us not succeeded. Then I loosely itself represented, that me specifically need to, not knew, that such build, yes and at all stick yes and stick.
But all it turned out harder and Browning me in hand so not farewells.

By building, he likely was closer to parabolic, at least after sweep (martial arts) when I could supplied in rods up on themselves, the tip in this time stood on place and when I already pulled over - by podsechku, the tip otygryval so, that sometimes instead fish I on the hook had been bugging off fish claws. That I to do not tried to, but to tie a blood knot and quickly and delicately I have not worked. Can this especially my option sweep (martial arts) and stick here not under than.
Later he moved in property my nephew and they with him have reached full harmony, he but them until now and not naraduetsya.
The next fiderom was dura-Ace Tekhnium, gift wife.
Stick hard and rapid, which I learned not only to tie a blood knot, but and determine write the size of the fish directly under podsechke.

To tie a blood knot them simply, need to take in hand and a bit consumes on themselves, in moment sweep (martial arts) very clearly feel fish on the hook and possessing a certain experience don no she size. Many familiar fideristy poprobovav this stick in fact, spit on the ground poor a saliva, arguing, that she now cracks a noble dubyo. And some were from it in fabulous delighted. Ah on taste of and color? An extreme shorting was Drenan Match Pro Super feeder, this Mandher stick, with its its individual charisma and impression from it deserving individual a small confirming stories with.

The first fidernaya fishing took place on the Underground, far we traveled harvest of bream, the first fish tank was chetyrekhsotgramovyy sea Bass.
With this moment began my friendship with fiderom, which continues until now time.

With the most the first fishing became decide understanding of the entire complexity and versatility fishing with use of fidernogo rods up.
Most importantly, this the, that is sensitive the tip rods up allows not only clearly determine moment sweep (martial arts), but and determine already on poklevke write the size of the fish, and Hua a certain experience and affiliation to specific mind. Fishing some time clearly can differentiate poklevku small fry, an, bream, tarani, loskirya, perch (who frequent a guest in prilove on as a fishing trip), naturally carp and a carp, and their proximate size.

Principle here roughly such, than less fish, those nerve and have been the poklevka, characterized frequent and short fluctuations the tip of the rods up and smooth long potyazhki under poklevke major fish. This rule, which of course has and their exceptions. Very important moment under it comes to shagging on feeder, this location rods up, relative to the surface water.
Seemed would what the difference, is worth place it on attitude to the surface water under angle forty five degrees, ninety degrees or his the tip is omitted to the most water lobelia. It turns out there is and enough a serious.
So few years ago, we company a on River underground fucking of bream and a major an, which size not trails karasyu from cold Canal GRES. Gone Fishin '(we came in the second half of days, closer to by the evening. This was linked to those, that harvest can be was only in dark time days, from dawn and until decline of there simply had been bugging loskir, size of with should sit, which managed to stay to cling on hook even until achievements them trawling.
All attempts fight with a cheatin exclusively, administered only to understand need flock and lumping home. In one day we with mate toured on its place on River underground fucking, prorybachiv night and already possessing in sadke good catch, for some reason were delayed. With dawn came loskir and increasingly broken, fishing has turned into a retreatments on a high-speed vyvazhivaniyu nedoloskirey.

I already accurately not remember, who of us decided to lower the tip rods up to water and putting on hook new oparyshey to obsmoktanym old.
In a result what on the hook obrazovyvalas some pristine colony from vysosannykh and for fresh oparyshey, with corpses vysosannykh oparyshey in Cold water rivers became similar on rubber or on selikonovye and very firmly held on the hook.
Ceasing the standard not more 30 see Hook or 12 or 14 on burzhuyskomu operating. Process industrialized fishing represented a fishing trip with a certain a dose of hunting. After zabrosa the tip rods up constantly was in movement, fish constantly his pulling our and if do podsechku, then on hook has stood our each pipetochnyy loskir.
But if your cast not now touch, then further was happening the next: The tip rods up gets jerky not tired, there's gravy with right complement basket reached trawling and sleep on him.
The tip with President after of fixing trough continued gets jerky, importantly was not now touch your cast, and closely observe had the tip. Through several minutes permanent wall every morning, onvention smooth, broad potyazhka.
This moment cannot be was miss and during do podsechku. So we been caught virtually a host day and they were catching a major bream and an in several times more than for night. Next door with us have become guys with tip here type crocodile. They first have observed as we fishing, then meticulously past have us especially snap and becoming in neighboring in the blank in kamyshe have become confidently and enough quickly harvest beloved by nedoloskirya.
They constantly came to us watch, at and were nervous, you would be, loudly complained someone on the telephone and in thereafter, rounded up ??? couple of normal karasey on dozen fishing gear.
Feder a unique tackle and anonymous example this confirms in those conditions use, what either another tackle was simply impossible. I used feeder and as company your cast and as spinning, until passions fiderom I been monkeying and poplavochkoy and witnessed, the only problem, this mass rods up, sometimes lack rigidity the tip of the under podsechke, but I saw together spinningov, whom reel in fish expense of promise the tip of the, on my view, virtually impossible.
And Drenan so at all decides all these problems. Feder can freely replace karpovoe place it, them can be harvest as with signalizatorom poklevki (as karpovikom), without signalizatora poklevki (as a classic fiderom), and in hybrid version and as fiderom and for safety net imposing his on indicator instead a special nozzles on stand.
With the help fidera very well pursue exploration on the availability of in place industrialized fishing desired fish expense of his unobtrusive and short period of time between perezabrosa tackle, except this them very conveniently shape local prikormochnye spills and prikormochnye pathways. With his help can be very quickly to change point industrialized fishing fish, a feeding immediately several points.
Most importantly fidernaya had forced allows constrained be placed on Bank, leaving enough many room for other fishermen not creating obstacles--the. In one of their narratives I described attempts harvest fish on rigging with a floating the feeding trough, then on during I have nothing not broke a. But later on River Tuzlov in period full besklyoviya, when were Garanti Tile all possible options and they not brought success, I remembered about a floating feeding trough.
I to plastic designed meal box from under photo-film reattach from thick filament, something type knobs to living with a bucket. In the center of the these knobs has entrenched vertlyuzhok and to him got laid and basic as such and ceasing, in the very the lunchbox pasted cube foam plastic. Prikormku did slightly uvlazhnennuyu, that would she fully leave the feeder minutes for
Three – the five. Tide on Tuzlovke virtually there is no and I for several hours fishing with a floating the feeding trough and with polutorametrovym a leash around, Isaev to capture with dozen very good karasey. Truth, had to pomudrit with crocheted deal in is, that with that way industrialized fishing as on poplavochnoy rod sting hook attention has focused upward and so ever responds nekrupnyy Crucian.
I under aid take some pellets and piece of foam plastic did snap so, that sting hook had been vested pointed at the ground down. I was simply am amazed the result, on such a rigging became getting caught very substantial Crucian. Experiment had to and with prikormkoy. I, a bit having understood sense as industrialized fishing and feverish some skills, has marched rule borrow with a Gone Fishin '(except top of prikormki still and different groats, sechki and seasonings.
Groats, mostly such, as perlovaya, yachnevaya, wheaten of, traditional, pshennaya and naturally mannaya, are worth they in food industry no clothing left pittance. Very effectively on fishing promoted in ready prikormu, literally several specks another color of or spin, such actions can substantially to revive nibble. Perlovuyu grits can be cooked recognized on a fishing trip, zasypav its in thermos and the Gulf), literally through any any thirty minutes its can already be will impose on hook.
Especially Good mannaya grits-- grits, its can be promoted in ready prikormku in separating the form of, to create a cloud a white mutti, it well to do prikormku more viscous, smochiv water. And most importantly, this of course same mannaya talker, poplavochniki know, about than I say, recipe preparations is simple, need the embankments are a bit manki in capacious and gradually adding water constantly dicing those its until education homogeneous, viscous masses. This mass of poplavochniki is then rolled around hook, say, that from it Crucian simply are getting away mad and in periods full besklyoviya and talker is the only a means save fishing.
Under zabrose fiderom talker on the hook held very poorly, but its use in the pure no need, enough dip in tattletale hook with the bait or right complement and can be bombarding. Even the small number of this very chatty enough for education aphrodisiac there is a cloud mutti. When I catching on rigging, with a floating the feeding trough I constantly anxious, adding in prikormku the a pinch groats, then several oparyshey.
So same I constantly two and conventional the feeding trough in period besklyoviya. Once, I riding out on market saw there a tray with pile various spices, on joys I bought everyone loads of different, were sold they mernym a long- overdue drink in which fit. Slightly more dining room phytosterols.
They I have housewife until now, there there is garlic, coriander, vanilla, cinnamon, dill and even a few, names, which I already not remember, seasonings concentrated with very strong the scent of and taste. I sometimes leave their in prikormku in complex periods.
When me say, that fish not getting caught, I have always arises stupid question, and that specifically from listed me higher funds and methods you tried, tried to whether you change length defence wakes up aggressivity, the size of the hook.
Tried to whether you add in prikormku smells and tastes, change position rods up, used whether you all possible ways industrialized fishing and a combination of changeable tips and nazhivok. If you try to convince me in is, that you increasingly have experimented with, you a cheater, because for moreover, to going bust all possible options coercion fish on poklyovku you not ????? life. And not are they biting you simply because, that you simply sit exactly on fifth point and simply have been waiting for, when fish ever deigns start do a peck. Or go trout fishing in own bathtub. In such a case feeder not for you.

Human nature such is, that or man evolves or he will deteriorate, middle position not there is, nature not understands nor any of fixed provisions, only progress either backward regression.
Extract on fishing pipisochnogo loskirya with so same karasem in industrial scale deal of course same amusing thing, but sooner or later tasks need to questioning all more and more complex otherwise all kerdyk, degradation and oblivion.
With recent since me not ready contemplated had forced the servant-trophy-fish, carp, a carp, white amur, me not haunted opportunity search for tolstoloba and even pelengasa, which have us in rivers rasplodilos very many. Me not haunted opportunity industrialized fishing predator on feeder, I even has already served some plan, borrow with a Gone Fishin '(a meat-grinder and cut to disco on it beaten from caught small beer and them fill in the feeder.
I try to put not stand on place and let-god that would me facilitated time and health on implementation of although would parts of their my ideas, except this I have heap ideas on improvement of prikormki, therefore degradation me not is frightful, feeder not the tackle, with which can be degenerate.

In 2013 I was able fulfill early get task, learned harvest carp in a wild a reservoir, truth for this me had to to invade several different area fishing, in so-called karpfishing. But fideru I never changed, I always'm using only classic fidernye snap Pater Noster (disambiguation), nesimmetrichnaya noose, sometimes inlayn, 'm using always only open as the feeding trough and fishing line for tug ropes not despite the, to prejudice udilischu all of this attached. I can harvest karpovikom, but log poklevku on the tip rods up, and can use fidernuyu stick with signalizatorom poklevki or simply to attach on the tip fidera a bluebell or another what any similar baby rattle.......
I can sue the pourer on Aurum /, and can impose the same fermented extracts maize squarely on hook, pushing its on Handguards hook, leaving sting open. I can take Boyle and with the help super glue glue it all over his maggots in or minced by a worm, I can paste together two grain corn and be stuck to them cube worm and couple of oparyshey, I can paste together worm with nobody and be stuck their to the local cat the stern.
I all can, transfer options can take several days. But never remont, snap, this unambiguously fidernaya trough and fidernaya tooling. I even with method not was able become, although and periodically I'm just trying a, ah raze we with him not gonna get along just fine.
But I not admit no safe in, nor no povodochnogo material, no the gelva – packages and nets, no the deaf recording and and short tug ropes, length defence wakes up aggressivity least thirty forty centimeters, and sometimes and and a half Dam and even longer than the.
Perhaps for whom the and matters the, what stick he holds in their the hands of and there is whether have this stick colourful done or not, but this not feeder, this simply stick, feeder – this concept, this a host Plast knowledge and skills of, this experience, this the search for his individual way prikarmlivaniya fish thus, that would its harvest, feeder – this although would elementary knowledge Ichthyology, chemistry, cookery if want, modeling. Knowledge psychology fish, and she they have, yes still and what. Feder – this knowledge and psychology people, with all of these recorded in several my own writings, with his naturally individual perspective, I will try readers oznayomiti.
Human, for whom the notion of feeder lies in voyeurism dergayuschegosya multi-colored the tip of the rods up, me personally frankly a pity. What the difference on than reported murders poklevka, on the tip rods up or with the help strains or light detection or with the help fishing line of yours concrete cover on hand, way to registration poklevki, who until far is the most effective and in any time soon him hardly will alternatives alternative.
I’d say more in its time feeder, helped me recover after complex and sustained disease.
So love I his and to change him am not expected.
06.03.2015 year specifically for Forum http://feeder.webtalk.ru/
With respect your baby 69

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 6 2015 15:44:44)

+12

малыш69 wrote:

borrow with a Gone Fishin '(a meat-grinder and cut to disco on it beaten from caught small beer

Tough to.
Suppose, on smells hypotensive analogy. And further? :dontknow:

малыш69 wrote:

I can take Boyle and with the help super glue glue it all over his

Beaten putting the squeeze on let us in pellets or in the form of imaginations? "Nipanyatna" (Since)

малыш69 wrote:

A not are they biting you simply because, that you simply sit exactly on fifth point and simply have been waiting for, when fish ever deigns start peck. Or go trout fishing in own bathtub. In such a case feeder not for you.

Pomyagshe with lyudyami something need to. Pomyagshe. :blush:

малыш69 wrote:

Feder I saw in mature age, me his showed whose schoolgirl comrade, my the most the first feeder was Browning with test, in my until 150 grams. His I has acquired more eight years ago, on refuelling in a fishing no clothing left.

It seems on "In previous series." :D :tomato:

In a whole - zachyotno! :cool:
Only iskushyonnomu reader already like would lot more facts, Nitty Gritty, details and less pietetov, deeprichastnykh gather steam; and to champagne. ;) and we're choosing valuable thought from narratives method osmosis. :)

That.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 6 2015 16:08:03)

Mr.Puff wrote:

fucked up.
Suppose, on smells hypotensive analogy. And further?

Until that suited only white fish, queuing up whole fish, content sufferers together with stuffing such a little activator Ah, this is great a white fish, that Holy shit, hypotensive until not've been busted, only raki on cutting from fish. Ah nothing, have Archimedes, too, not all immediately worked.

Mr.Puff wrote:

minced meat putting the squeeze on let us in pellets or in the form of imaginations? "Nipanyatna" (Since)

Until take not has ever managed, I'm just trying a on hook cutting or whole fish.

Mr.Puff wrote:

Pomyagshe with lyudyami something need to. Pomyagshe.

To forumchanam this not so much as, people advanced set with the experience, this the cry souls from personal experience.

Mr.Puff wrote:

So far on "In previous series."

Several different Sonnin, so accounted for to explain

Mr.Puff wrote:

once the iskushyonnomu reader already like would lot more facts, Nitty Gritty, details and less pietetov, deeprichastnykh gather steam; and to champagne. Selecting valuable thought from narratives method osmosis.

. The principle pleasant thing complex, a similar on some kind instructions to action, I same simply ve their own experience. Continuation of will unambiguously, simply to heap people pile the big info not want, gradual command the big info our fsyo.

+2

малыш69 wrote:

As take not has ever managed, I'm just trying a on hook cutting or whole fish.

Several times accounted for harvest on feeder zander. Indeed do, not harvest, and he himself've been busted. Times, across semblance, from-for blunder on goldfish, worthwhile on the table. The second - 's Gunning 'on fish, sevshuyu during my absence of on reason natural special purposes.
So that, here me see only the bait. And only in cases, when the usual are they biting white puppies were born suddenly suddenly falling. One of options sharp calm - approach predator.

малыш69 wrote:

this the cry souls from personal experience

I questioned smile. Himself you perfectly understand! Mean an estranged cousin coerced such a - father-. :) Forces lacks his something teach. Although, on the idea of, who whom teach something should? Years 40 but old fishermen’s stazhu and on fishing slightly whether not every day now.

P.S: Incidentally, nor one perch for their "career" on feeder so and not caught. ;)

Mr.Puff wrote:

P.S: Incidentally, nor one perch for their "career" on feeder so and not caught.

Have us hypotensive frequent a guest in prilove, especially perch mature puppeteersIreland periodically invite want to race Oh !-fangers to in places fishing fideristov. I himself once even zander caught, on maize.

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 19 2015 19:41:29)

Today wife read pro fishing trip on maize, says to still, that any wrote. Talent.

Алекс мех wrote:

Today wife read pro fishing trip on maize, says to still, that any wrote. Talent.

There are several ready narratives, simply not want slaughter spots, me and so too many, I can bored, gradually d putting.

malysh69
Me personally very like Your notes. Await the with look forward continuation of "receives more superficial treatment."
Who Needs not likes - can not to read.
Interested Your expertize on it catching of bream-a white bream.

vigor2106 wrote:

malysh69
Me personally very like Your notes. Await the with look forward continuation of "receives more superficial treatment."
Interested Your expertize on it comes to shagging bream-a white bream.

And me interested. Enleve of bream only at night. In this season want do emphasized enleve in approach day. Here is and right: Krupnofraktsionnaya prikormka and a volumatic the nozzle sitch or "as", to triviality not initially :canthearyou:

vigor2106 wrote:

malysh69
Interested Your expertize on it catching of bream-a white bream.

dimon_reva wrote:

And me interested. Enleve bream only at night. In this season want do emphasized enleve in approach day. Here is and right: Krupnofraktsionnaya prikormka and a volumatic the nozzle sitch or "as", to triviality not initially

Warm Canal body of water not deep and neshirokiy, conditions for of bream virtually there is no, him need a profundity and cool water, and Canal still and warm. Of bream difference between eiaee on underground fucking. In ulovakh on warmer periodically are outfitted with podleschiki, not know Blicca bjoerkna this or bream. Think as any fish family cyprinids kept on maize getting caught must, simply need to promoted sweets, he their likes. I have not far there is deep careers, in this year will give god want razlovit his, long go... I go oblizyvayus, all as the hands not unfiltered. There there is and large bream and Crucian and trophy a carp, a bit it gets warm, imbabers on the sly raskarmlivat. Body of water complex, fishermen virtually there is no, so couple Triad his fans, but they difference between for leschyom, I and himself there his eiaee, but long and on poplavochku. In short will concrete expertize and field tests, necessarily update my.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 6 2015 22:39:56)

malysh69
There is you experience use of your at purchase under-fishing during (average, strong)? If, yes, then.
As worked at determined whether with prikormkoy, in particular with corn, wheat, the peas and Thy fermented.

Mr.Puff wrote:

P.S: Incidentally, nor one perch for their "career" on feeder so and not caught.

Two the first my fishing in this season brought only bass: The first three matrosika, the second five. ???? ever responds something only on hooks stained with in blue color.

vigor2106 wrote:

malysh69
There is you experience use of your at purchase under it catching on during (average, strong)? If, yes, then.
As worked at determined whether with prikormkoy, in particular with corn, wheat, the peas and Thy fermented.

I enleve only on during, and on average and on enough strong. Production maize and wheat stalks enough heavy prikormki (I get there until the arenas, 'll post an photo show, that is obtained), adding have semolina groats attaches viscosity or contrary creates suspended matter in dependence from extent dampening. I still'm using flakes and bran, which razrykhlyayut prikormku. For maximum weights to leave the clay or land.
Peas I finished not has tried, fear that fermentation pea plants can cause bitterness, which could deter fish, I prefer his boil or use. There's canned queuing up on thresher or shape the beer a blender (canned - this at all separate, very interesting theme and canned grain and fish canned and canned feed for animals and even meats). Hope I was able answer your question?

малыш69 wrote:

I hope I was able answer your question?

In principle, yes. Thank you. I have was one fishing with viewing pea plants in prikormke (zamochenyy, otvarenyy and propuschenyy through a meat-grinder). Was very some hot weather and peas curdled. Inscription which packed and when observed on in an odor, that peas "died on me" stopped his promoted. In late fishing are they biting gone on there is no and tried add skisshiy peas. After several zabrosov fish has become on point, but only triviality.
Need to try fermetirovat peas.

vigor2106 wrote:

We try fermetirovat peas.

Can be in principle try, skisshie products often preferable to for fresh, perhaps because fish rarely in nature accrues that the fresh. Me as the times strongly bailed out skisshaya maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. In principle can be promoted in prikormku a citric acid, especially summer in heat this very effectively.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 7 2015 13:45:31)

малыш69 wrote:

In principle can be promoted in prikormku a citric acid, especially summer in heat this very effectively.

In as a cause allergy?

edgard wrote:

in as a cause allergy?

Yes, under% alcohol fermentation, environment typically neutral supervisory and loosely alkaline. Acid works as a preservative.

edgard wrote:

in as a cause allergy?

Not in fermented extracts prikormku or the pourer, and in svezheprigotovlennuyu, for inspiring sour taste.

Zabrodiashuyu maize to leave on a few days without seals, itself's gone sour :dontknow:

малыш69 wrote:

You can in principle try, skisshie products often preferable to for fresh, perhaps because fish rarely in nature accrues that the fresh. Me as the strongly bailed out skisshaya maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle. In principle can be promoted in prikormku a citric acid, especially summer in heat this very effectively.

Skisshaya maize this the only product which not scares fish. And mostly only a carp. With lemon by can be forces routinely you overdo it. So not in prikormku, and in water promoted.

майк wrote:

Zabrodiashuyu maize to leave on a few days without seals, itself's gone sour

Can be and so and so, if in krartite, without seals not recommend, dangerously for life. :D

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Skisshaya maize this the only product which not scares fish. And mostly only a carp. With lemon by can be forces routinely you overdo it. So not in prikormku, and in water promoted.

Of course in water, some add in the very prikormu kefir or yoghurt milk. Some zameshivayut prikormku on chick egg! All suddenly fixated on maize (corn), speech is faring about zamenitete top of prikormki, maize - this is one of options, which a silverback fucking year, ground softer hay, chunks are biscuits with adding young quality sunflower seeds, (viscosity such a, that open trough even on strong during not will wash) powdered peatmosses, ground fodder for animals. Simply this maize with adding various spices, best garlic and heap other options, description of which will take several sheets.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 8 2015 18:19:26)

malysh69
If there is no choice but to) on cheap komponenty-) can be menyat-) in urban conditions GPS trace prosche-)

Have all there is the exit on cheap components, simply many about this not know. Its city small not believe, the cattle to homes not keep, but on bazaar a corner, in which sell feed for beasts at our door, know perfectly.
Any city on okrainakh- this private homes, sotvetstvenno chickens-geese -svini.
Text or saw in life one is "the only city without private developments. In Kyiv on Andriy descent and the no have someone on court yard bed very :dontknow:

himik wrote:

malysh69
If there is no choice but to) on cheap komponenty-) can be menyat-) in urban conditions GPS trace prosche-)

Top of option of course easier, is worth go in bait iTunes Music and the problem solved. An alternative option requires effort find, buy, dry sooner, boil, to beg, hinder this all efforts and time so every chooses for themselves convenient option. Deal here even not in price, and in efficiency. Me easier attach the these efforts, under modern development information technology this quite not is difficult, markets, base and specialized shops there is everywhere, and her - I with other products agricultural. Reprocessing so and at all is trading in local grocery stores.

malysh69
GPS trace-effektivnee-) if apply its so as she was zadumana-)

himik wrote:

malysh69
GPS trace-effektivnee-) if apply its so as she was zadumana-)

Of course, if on kilos GPS trace the embankments are gender-kilo moldy worm, so much same weave worm and very. And at all question efficiency - this question comparisons or comparison. Me such experience met Elisabeth to purchase, I them and ve, if there is such a experience you, share please. If not tried, then where such a confidence?

malysh69
Modicum I and bunked off in universite the entire subject logika-) but I with its amelioration'm friends.

If would launched a mixture were so would effektivny-) contest would vyigryvalis with samopalnoy prikormkoy-) with plentiful adding very, worm and oparysha-) however this No--ah)

The only lack of GPS trace-tsena-)

himik wrote:

malysh69
Modicum I and bunked off in universite the entire subject logika-) but I with its amelioration'm friends.

If would launched a mixture were so would effektivny-) contest would vyigryvalis with samopalnoy prikormkoy-) with plentiful adding very, the worm and oparysha-) however this No--ah)

The only lack of GPS trace-tsena-)

Logic Iron, pro contest say nothing neimogu, by the, that in them not am running, but your assumption a double imperative sillogizmom not is by definition logic I visited regularly, as one of basic hyphenated. I same mean opportunity compare catches my neighbors with GPS trace. But thought about how, that contest are part of advertising shares and often ???? on means sponsors you apparently never toured. For good reason you logic played hookey, she sometimes ??? useful.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 8 2015 21:14:59)

malysh69
Ah homilies put an athlete, which just discouraging money sponsor, samopalom with motylem-)

I you I assure, I widely'm using perlovkoy, corn, the peas and, the grain for prikarmlivaniya fish. But praised by potato gun higher GPS trace not see reason. I more love real science: Math and khimiyu-) they I have were osnovnymi-)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Feder recognition in love.