All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Interesting commodity prices for fishing-share information

Interesting commodity prices for fishing-share information

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

In not quite a simple time believe there is sense help each other andt share this of them.

Immediately question to old-timersand to participantsof our fishing community: Need a whether the subject at all?

And to within your, if on previous question will positive the answer, in what section to deposit this subject?

Decided to ask-- has today bought in Kyiv on Troeschine nasadochnogo very Portia / 6 UAH other allegations =1 1 grams
. (A month ago was 6 grams :dontknow:
Nasadochnyy Portia 2.50 days when you / 1 nohat spoon with of salad = 10 grams. (Took 4 helpings it turned out 44 grams :shine:)

Good whether this prices?

Await the the big info from all :flag:

Have us in Kalinovke big nasadochnyy night crawlers 20 grams on 10 UAH.
Theme badly and interesting but fear that soon will morph into a another "our smoking room"
If whom interestingly have us even can be find Ovner on 25gr. What you have prices?

Alexcd83 wrote:

Razveli you qualitatively)

Invoke?

Alexcd83 wrote:

If I Id say, where can be buy incredibly awesome for 1 UAH. "Not sporting" size, on dace goes! Many whether people will want their buy? Think there is no

Here created not understood??

Alexcd83 wrote:

A here is if I Id say, to example, that know, where to buy VDE on 19grn.

:rofl: and where the dollar on 8. :tomato:

Alexcd83 wrote:

Yes and. People,, too, not particularly will share, himself same know

AT YOUR has been in my had to-brother(with)

+1

Here is how some of them share

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Interesting commodity prices for fishing-share information