All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Peas

Posts 31 to 60 of 124

I this summer many anxious. Alighted on gorokhe. Observed, that for stagnant vody- not very, and for techeniya- most it.
Restricting were:
Buying the usual luschenyy peas and can weld it his hours and a half. Then Technology davilkoy for pbre (I have a blender with right complement) so, that-it comes broke a puree and not big pieces of. , uh, fall asleep maize meal grits (that-it comes the odd crops to remove) mother`s can weld it perlovku and spelt be scattered. When all ostynet- mix (as pravilo- already on a reservoir) and leave maize the canned kind (not request I have with the peas and, as the bait)
Recent 2 fishing have shown effectiveness: For 3 hours fishing on Dnieper River 5.5 kg and on the second day those-same 3 hours after work 10 kg (on two with son) a carp on a floater. Bream not was (in those places, if honestly, lesch at all rare)
A major, truth, being asked. The most big 1.5 pounds. But me shot of adrenaline facilitated vyvazhivat poltorushku on as such 0.17 and trigger 12 email to the Owner 50001.

Repeater prikormka until gathering dust for in the cabinet) (truth Karp Mixa me grassroots)

Yes, forgot. Neighbors nervously cigarette (realistically nervously)

Last edited by Tornado (Aug 10 2010 09:37:57)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Roman! Thank you. As I understand, if we peas grind, then sense in is luschennyy or not luschennyy a host or established special there is no?

Absolutely there is no difference.
And here are some tell feed single entity, neperekruchennym, the peas and. Ah, my opinion here is that not better. This I once very well checked on his experience. Halves of pea plants, and all the more a host peas, opposed more in role privady, at least on twisted peas bream global expansion coming better.

wrote:

repeater prikormka until gathering dust for in the cabinet) (truth Karp Mixa me grassroots)

I on one site already spoke pro a shopping prikormku and here write.
As the kind on the international of the match in Kyiv, I the second day fell in sector almost there where usually sit have us obdobi with "rods" (camping on E. With "stalkoy") and fell simply on are they biting bream. On for competitions naturally are used those same supplier of warehouse prikormki, pea plants I have then being asked. And that interestingly, if increasingly to do correctly, then bream suited on supplier of warehouse prikormki. Another matter as their tends him.
I then understood one thing, that fodder in your bowl simply not waiting for bream and washed away the passage. And here is that interestingly, then I was pulling out bream with feeds in bird feeder, and this not "in pace" minute - Two, and with much dolshim anticipating. And in the same day, truth already under the end of the round, simply "bit" as even equipments use fodder. Vygruzhaya two trough feed, as under starter zakorme, on-thirds bream ever responds in schooling minute-two. Here is only pity that understood I this already late, but those nemenie 15 kg (again same if am not mistaken) for 6 hours industrialized fishing I ??? caught.
So here is that even interestingly, higher me sat Kostya Borodayko, very experienced torchbearer and at all a good man, so here is after contest he me asked. And than you was feeding? I, says wanted to have you take From fish and crime as pose more, and fed more often making as with start-up (the abundant lures from day one) and higher fed to dM prikorma increase podmaniv to itself. Not !
Here is so work supplier of warehouse feed.
Such a case was I have and under it comes to shagging on Dnieper River, when on one fodder bream simply comes and becomes as committed, but on the other (or on way to his use of) nivkakuyu.
Although if honestly, then again same closing, on an amateur a fishing trip can be as the saying goes "not from heat" with the purchase nedeshovykh cannot digest. But here is from supplements gender-packs, packs feed is worth whether deviating. I not am confident.

+4

wrote:

Although if honestly, then again same closing, on an amateur a fishing trip can be as the saying goes "not from heat" with the purchase nedeshovykh cannot digest. But here is from supplements gender-packs, packs feed is worth whether deviating. I not am confident.

Point I-OK not opponent pokupnykh prikormok. I at all with samopalom began do come recently. Literally with month (as ignited bream spoymat), and until this boiled salapinku and inscription its in Fishdrim (in the process industrialized fishing) What do you mean FishDrim I have always modicum couple of packages, but there is.
I moreover wrote, that peas grassroots as prikormka (more accurately, you correctly has, privada) and brought together me fish (a carp) and kept his in during least hours, then we are gone. Wowed pull. Realistically the two of not print enough of them motherfuckers on 2 with President.
Was even so, that not print enough of them motherfuckers from podsaka offload carp in a hatchling pond, and already need second in podsak win (I have the usual podsak Chinese. With metre depth) What do you mean an interval between poklevkami was not more 3-5 minutes.

And. Still, slightly not forgot. Very not insignificant moment. This the price) on 5-7 UAH I here made prikormki on entire fishing trip. Ah, truth, very not insignificant was, that 2 banks corn dumped the. But not in prikormku. Namely clothes. Planted square 4. And after every ryba- zhmenku's been slinging.

Couple of add-ons pro peas
Better zamachivat on 3-4 hours peas before substandard cook, then better kept safely out and slightly longer not prokisaet.
After soaking peas is gathering water and uvelichivetsya in two times.
If we were boiling 40 shadowing (state of almost ready) the advise add seeds flax and cannabis, even carp we should drink a for such the peas will hard, think pro digestion fish.
In lots weather (such a as now) preserve yesterday peas almost not perhaps. If in lunch has remained half of pea plants and slightly podkisla, his can be boil those jam jars 3-5mn. And he again a fresh.
And here is if curdled specifically, I always I'm just trying a, slightly kislyy--nachalas fermentation, there is gorech--poshli already other bakterii--gorkiy better sweep and not in hillsides!
Luck

+1

wrote:

A here is if curdled specifically, I always I'm just trying a, slightly kislyy--nachalas fermentation, there is gorech--poshli already other bakterii--gorkiy better sweep and not in hillsides!

Upomnili you subject pro skisshiy peas. So upomnil I case one.
Catching I as the bream a day to on the pit, even on "the rods are." And was in prikormke peas. Only much of prikormki was fresh, and part of took away with fridge door with last fishing, but from heat peas the get nothing for nothing.
So here is that interestingly, then ever responds bream ever responds on a good peas. But the standard. But on the other "." I in kormak loaded the skisshiy peas, because from awesome sauce good, and big trough, a normal peas briefly ran out. Here is that have learned to memorise. So this the contestant "submission" on. From which stalnka simply went slack, vymatyvayu take. Again "command" and stalka literally falls. So this poklyovka. Thought I. Making potyazhku I sensed that on the hook something good. So and . "Twofers", accurately remember, and I think even one caught and precisely a major. And precisely on skisshiy peas in prikormke. Special awesome sauce on the peas being asked, but apparently skisshiy peas gave big leschu makes its way to nozzle of past otvernuvshikh noses more small fellow brethren.
So that not throw it away skisshiy peas. Homilies, little whether.

+1

On one our pond -rybu fed prokisshimi bran and in other Greek invention waste from pivzavoda. After the first shovels fish there so sick, on meter in the upper hand bouncing around like this from happiness, especially White Amur. But have the most lacks spirit harvest on lame. And know that lame he for us - people and don that ryp here was accustomed to him, and harvest not can. :dontcare:

Yes perishing in Kyiv can be hours to talk to fishermen pro peas :cool: :flirt:.

And with in advance nezamochennogo pea plants can be cooked a good mung bean privadu?

Last edited by (Aug 10 2010 19:55:36)

wrote:

A with in advance nezamochennogo pea plants can be cooked a good mung bean privadu?

Yes can be and with in advance not zamochennogo, only his when cooking. The usually themselves the brink almost razvarivayutsya and razlazyatsya, and of graphics almost hot dry and is hard as stumbling.
And zamochennyy the peas boil easier, he almost a host always. And then when with him evaporating moisture (paruet), he more dry is obtained when you his overwind it in thresher.

Times perishing went such outright conversation the and Ill share their gorokhovymi know-how notions! :crazyfun:
The old integral peas zamachivayu exactly four hours and then vyryu (boils) check seventeen minutes (nor more nor less!) - eksperementalno put, that precisely such a the exposition the most suited for use pea plants on hair osnastkakh! :idea:
P. S. Always can weld it peas on the eve on the evening and was the one leaking in bank together with water in which he was - then on it zameshivyyu METODnuyu prikormku. :mybb:

shkatula wrote:

for use pea plants on hair osnastkakh

Very curiously.
And simply for hook, trverdovat?

wrote:

Yes can be and with in advance not zamochennogo, only his when cooking. The usually themselves the brink almost razvarivayutsya and razlazyatsya, and of graphics almost hot dry and is hard as stumbling.
And zamochennyy peas boil easier, he almost a host always. And then when with him evaporating moisture (paruet), he more dry is obtained when you his overwind it in thresher.

Tyuyuyuyuyuyu.
I stupidly boiled 2 hours (on the early). He razvarivaetsya in bag for. (This luschenyy, that established sells). Water, typically, almost not remains. If plan many maize meal groats dobavlyat- water not was the one leaking. If produces was the one leaking and in puree. On morning, when ostynet- it under any scenario becomes monolith. Account for hands pucker up for. After kneading peas better washed away.
This strictly my surveillance and experiments. But this only for privady. For nozzles - so and not is obtained I have boil: '(What only not . Has tried and chickpeas (mutton peas). He, type larger. But, as on me-- -No, into sterner stuff and smells not the. Who that will tell on nutu?
Yes and hasn't? Peas for nozzles should be soft? Or not many tverdovatyy (with effort you to warm up)?

Last edited by Tornado (Aug 11 2010 09:11:05)

wrote:

Ah yesterday so and made, only state of willingness time come quickly, through forty minutes. :dontknow: violations through 5-cultural a sieve ref at these things and super. :cool: Got superb faction, and here is with zamochennym I have such "correct" faction not fails.

Tornado wrote:

peas for jamborees

Currently pea plants under podmotke gives's a crazy, helicopter, all knotted up ceasing cooler two oparyshey.

Here is, that broke a yesterday:
http://s39.radikal.ru/i086/1008/53/a81da09cb5a1.jpg

Last edited by (Aug 11 2010 10:13:47)

+3

Ah having until Kiev little slapping. You conscience composed, people leave. Alone trophy.
And if seriously the is famously. Singleness is awarded! Need to report!

Tornado wrote:

I stupidly boiled 2 hours (on the early). He razvarivaetsya in bag for. (This luschenyy, that established sells). Water, typically, almost not remains. If plan many maize meal grits dobavlyat- water not was the one leaking. If produces was the one leaking and in puree. On morning, when ostynet- it under any scenario becomes monolith. Account for hands pucker up for. After kneading peas better washed away.

Yes it wouldn't. Peas have us so not proceed. His here is precisely proceed so, to he remained a host, but drawn it with a spoon with of fresh boiling water over and slightly that icky soup skin (currently pea plants) razdavlivalsya in detail by under burnishing. Then water you spilling state and is obtained have you heap answered, which paruya as would getting dry at all. Here is these as would dry halves of, when they are getting cold and through a meat-grinder and yen) and is obtained prikormka as softer hay like, such with yellow prodolgovatymi pellet. As pelets, only not hardest and such easily a squelching in detail by, comfortable in short. Itself prikormka under this, almost hot dry. And anything! - Tej there not need to dry sooner no grits. Here is this "pea pelets" andre using in as a prikormki. He is obtained on autogeneous and dust, and predusmatrivaet grain. If with prikormkoy ready're disturbing, then can simply peresypat peas even dry feeds for smell and harvest. But better all of this mix and moisturize as need to. And during industrialized fishing if regulation enjoy only the peas and, then "pelets" this tread - Nah, when regulation slaughter his in crime as only I truth such prikormkoy catching or under using "shanki" (there's gravy with the cloth nets, either from pipes plastic with holes cut out of it. But I think if tickles as I you told, hot dry on kind of and as pelets, then can be slaughter taokoy kormets and in fidernuyu open kormukhu.

wrote:

Nu yesterday so and made, only state of willingness time come quickly, through forty minutes. :dontknow: violations through 5-cultural a sieve ref at these things and super. :cool: Got superb faction, and here is with zamochennym I have such "correct" faction not fails.

I ??? ?? ? ? told as I always did peas before. With gunned down less hassle. Simply need to to scoop positively reject more often out of a pot and try if was accustomed nezamochennyy boil. And a sieve use instead the arenas sign In!
Incidentally if time there is and desire to, try just handful pea plants, only zamochennogo, as spelt be scattered cooked. Zakipyatit water, here same turn and not removing with komforki (if gas of course), give to stand up and until willingness zaparitsya their so say as programs expire. Only hurry up to open sometimes there, yes, monitor his.

And here is that concerns pea plants for nozzles, then how many I not has tried speculating on parennyy peas, the that neluschyonyy. Never nothing not baited in the this deal.

Last edited by (Aug 11 2010 11:44:50)

+2

wrote:

That these as would dry halves of, when they are getting cold and through a meat-grinder and yen) and is obtained prikormka as softer hay like, such with yellow prodolgovatymi pellet. As pelets, only not hardest and such easily a squelching in detail by, comfortable in short. Itself prikormka under this, almost hot dry. And anything! - Tej there not need to dry sooner no grits. Here is this "pea pelets" andre using in as a prikormki. He is obtained on autogeneous and dust, and predusmatrivaet grain.

Here is! Now I understood difference. D try. (I realistically before not understood, in than sign In dump water)

wrote:

A here is that concerns pea plants for jamborees, then how many I not has tried speculating on parennyy peas, the that neluschyonyy. Never nothing not catching on this deal.

In-in! Paul summer can weld it peas and drive takeout.. None poklevki) Assumed replace peas corn and matter deal) :cool:

Novel!
There is whether sense after kneading prikormki, consisting of firms and for the added pea plants, when pea plants roughly 30% from volume prikormki, glazing prikormku through a sieve?

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Aug 11 2010 12:54:56)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Roman!
There is whether sense after kneading prikormki, consisting of firms with adding pea plants, when pea plants roughly 30% from volume prikormki, glazing prikormku through a sieve?

A sieve at all apply need to necessarily, as would it not seemed like and unnecessary. A sieve gives a series of advantages. First, prikormka forfeits clumps which attract to itself attention fish perhaps even and better idea than the nozzle sitch. Second, after screening you can make sure correctly whether uvlazhena your prikormka. On moment dampening as times many little pay attention, nourished German stuck and well. Third, proseyannaya prikormka as would is filled with air, and say under it catching small fry, allows achieve from mixtures earmarked for this fish, correct work precisely in thicker water. Homogeneity prikormki and uniformity of its dampening not will make you on bottom two obvious prikormok from one, when pereuvlazhnyonnaya prikormka lies on bottom, and nedouvlazhnyonnaya a geyser vzmetaetsya to the top. Proseyannaya through a sieve prikormka will have more uniform the mechanics actions.
But if with the peas and prikormka, then plant in any case. All the more that peas in prikormke enough viscosum and serves in role glue. Simply take itself this for rule what would nor was prikormka sift through millions of its if are using open crime as.
I: Let before, too, were too lazy sift through millions of, until not became more to experiment with cleansing one prikormok. But the already another theme.

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

report!

All figured it out proper the flip in floor downstream on the brink the table. There these "shepherds" usually are watching as's off cavorting small-time wasters. Yes, still, today only oparik, with in very highly delicate matter, and kollichestve 3-4-5 units.

BADARDINOV
'oc, right, I'll proseevat with the peas and through a sieve.
Alex
Sanya! I here is, too, observed this feature of. Enough. Rolls slightly downstream and poklyovka big deal faster happens.
But most importantly, and with plotvoy major such a same the case.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I here is, too, observed this feature of. Enough. Rolls slightly downstream and poklyovka big deal faster happens.
But most importantly, and with plotvoy major such a same the case.

Very the Weird one, maneuver sometimes. Why? Yes because very briefly on such a solution problems, can be dokormitsya until change seats ;) downstream :). Better think about how fish force approach the closer.

And as?
I implemented this problem slightly douvlazhnyaya prikormku, to she spy more harder.
But as with this on Different can be fight?

And if hurl to the brink the table with gruzikom instead kormukhi? Wasn this not decision?

Last edited by Hook (Aug 11 2010 16:43:26)

benderr wrote:

A simply for hook, trverdovat?

For hook dvadtsatiminutnaya the exposition. :yep: But on the hook I from pea plants refused - hair on carp we should drink a is so apparently driving steep! Why? Number of implemented poklevok in been more! :yep:

shkatula
To what pores year peas is so apparently driving on carp we should drink a? Rannaya autumn? September-October?

wrote:

Until what pores year peas is so apparently driving on carp we should drink a? Rannaya autumn? September-October?

In my region, with starters on May, until the end of September. :yep:
P. S. In this year will until the end of October - carp utterly not zhiruet. In my I.M.H.O., peaceful fish will actively eat in this year until pervoledya! :idea:

Last edited by shkatula (Aug 12 2010 20:54:26)

Question almost in subject.
Who uses mastyrku in as a nozzles - what hooks casting an?
On last a fishing trip again faced with the same problem, that and under using Sante Prison unhindered bread - on mastyrku poklyovok many, more, than on maggot + Perlovka, but implementation simply NIKAKA :canthearyou:.

On the subject there is big post Roma's phrases Badardinova on our Forum perhaps 2-'s years ago.
Yes this here same! Only Pyatnyy post themes
http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=71

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Aug 13 2010 14:19:26)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

At this subject there is big post Roma's phrases Badardinova on our Forum perhaps 2-'s years ago.

I read this and subsequent posts - there is faring speech about fishhook # 10-8.
I wanted to ask - can have someone there is any expertize on use of likely under mastyrku (firm, Number, type of zagiba - Sode, Crystal and camping on D.

Last edited by (Aug 13 2010 16:43:23)

wrote:

I read this and subsequent posts - there is faring speech about fishhook # 10-8.
I wanted to ask - can have someone there is any expertize on use of likely under mastyrku (firm, Number, type of zagiba - Sode, Crystal and camping on D.

Hook were picked by as under the pourer so even and under fish. Here is homilies different hooks, but mastyrku of falsehood small painball and so to sting hook brazenly, a, erm resurfaced together with poddevom. But this is even not das able to guarantees that will you can catch a so on every zabrose. Two three fish rounded up, and when see that heap idle poklyovok, simply nasadite and splyusnite the ball in the hands of, nasadite two micro ball. In short will have already think as fish offer something new. Then can be rejoin old time after time,, but fish very well "computes" your cunning. If there is opportunity, make changes until you time from time length of a defence wakes up aggressivity. In short, when speech is faring about-fishing such a the pourer that fish easily whip. Need not simply wait from nozzles marvelous show where its use of, and to think as this extravaganza do.
That concerns defence wakes up aggressivity, then sentiment the most its concise option. Truth not for sport.
Take as such and strap by the end of filament hook, clip as such so to remained leash a long centimeters 10. Such tug ropes commit 2-3. Then on as such strap hook and otmeryaete meter from hook and clip as such. Now to this metrovomu put a leash on a make an a short ceasing got a little trigger from hook. T. E. When the end of the short the leash directed to a hook on Lynn tight leash, and a double node neatly strap a short ceasing to an already long so, to a short ceasing from long really veered on 3-4 see So same strap the rest the meek dog leashes but also to asking a basic about and will something like tree yolochnoy garland. On late long the leash're knitting a pair of now loop and hold on tight this "festoonery" to paternosteru, a loop or that there you have.
Three-four hook this not desire to to capture on every hook fish, and this for moreover, to increase their chances in are on samopodsechku fish.
Ah and such number of likely allows experiment with way nozzles. Yes and attracts such number of jamborees on bottom fish far better sporting option with one got a little trigger.

+4