All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Peas

Posts 61 to 90 of 124

wrote:

will something like tree yolochnoy garland

Very it seems on "am a stubborn tyrant", which gets caught stavridku on the Black Sea in Crimea. Prikolno. Necessarily stuck, thank you.

benderr wrote:

That's kind of funny. Necessarily stuck, thank you.

I forgot point to that this option defence wakes up aggressivity I used under it comes to shagging on during. Not know as this will be work on gills without tide. But tell, will you. If what ;)

In this season only saw cutting max-gives adding pea plants in lures from day one. For 4 fishing on one and same lake of bought these much more bream than my comrades, which this very peas not added. Under fix a we one prikormom and on one distance there is. Yes and on caught fish was in sight-you cullions his so obzhiralis, that apparently otrygivali and in sadke was many rices. On leschu works-unambiguously. Has tried and harvest on the peas, but here already man wrote-very turns the patterns-maggot dormant.

Someone has tried apply nut- "mutton peas"?
On kind of he than conventional.

POrter wrote:

Who something has tried apply nut- "mutton peas"?

Yes. And I assure you, he very delicious. :D

Purely my opinion, in our terrain (the Sejm of the Republic of, Desna river) peas is so apparently driving long and reliably, sensas, vde, disconnector prikormki capital, very even good when you have on them money, but Id say on budget peas + molasses + poached egg wheat stalks + spelt be scattered (either without any either from components) + 2.3 packs Fisch Dreama (base) + oparish, chivryak, and fish there is (this all to our dozens my in my opinion)

This increasingly understandable, but that what about the chickpeas in fishing?

Here is, other article, there and pro chickpeas, too, there is: http://luckyfisher.com.ua/articles/supe … es-article

Thank oou of course, but interested in lichnnyy experience. Did no one has tried?
I what ask-have us on market sits Tatarka, sells these the peas and, so says that Gone Fishin '(take quite often. In sight'll have to get of very been running experiments in footprint. Season.

Pro use chickpeas as prikormki or nozzles until not hearted in our region (mainly are hovering ATB goroks), as on me this will be regional product as and also clear lemonade in glass in my opinion. :nope:

Not, ah why regional. Have us his not grow, and like to take them. Certainly his can be find in any region.
Can have us his simply more eat (from-for large availability of Muslims.
And that until offer, so he have us more tasty than have all-fact. Make on monoculture, mines st chemistry, and in glass long not saw.
In short-chickpeas until otalsya,.

POrter wrote:

Is no one has tried?

I'm just trying a with 2011. On platnike. Being chickpeas (the peas) not luschenyy. Happened in clean drinking water not less 10 hours. Then brewing on average (slow) fire roughly about hours. Willingness verify so: Being of a pea and so slowly two fingers suppress. If she evenly plyuschitsya in uniform scone, means is prepared. And if are shifting in hand its (peas) halves of, still boil a bit. Then vsypaem Red ground pepper (chili), on secondary cup chickpeas (pea plants) roughly 10 gr. Pepper + nohat spoon of salt and still boil about 15 minutes. Ready product fasuem in glass is and after cooling off period where remorse hide in refrigerator. Pepper half or not was the one leaking, on a fishing trip before zabrosom makayu the feeder with feeds in this hell is that. Sticking my boner in on trigger on one a pea, on hair on two http://s7.uploads.ru/t/9Di4n.jpg
. To karp the nozzle sitch likes At denuding with rights ready product.

+3

In, here is this information, on cooking at all on art. Thank you.
So understood, that you have is faring only on platnikakh on carp. As at all cutting max-gives, in sense as many carp you on chickpeas took? Sweet option not tried?

POrter. Want clarify on nutu. The usual peas (not luschennyy) cooked on vysheopisannomu prescription works much better chickpeas. Water in which face chickpeas (peas) not merges, in it and can weld it.

POrter wrote:

(2004 option not tried?

There is no not has tried. In sweetest version I have on first place maize bundyuel.

POrter wrote:

as many carp you on chickpeas took?

Mostly not bad results (chickpeas) were on melkokarpu.

If the usual peas works better, then sense then do come with chickpea?!

POrter wrote:

If the usual the peas works better, then sense then do come with chickpea?!

Ah so different seats, different fish. In childhood here is on peas chub lavlival, and then how many not has tried, not lovilsya. Works this deal. And can cost simply with other hand approach the? Walk the peas what the other, or cooked on different, yes and chickpeas can be try. Here is on advice one provodochnika leave sometimes in lures from day one on dace crude wheat. And here is interpret for me muddled, and that it in it likes, if near parennaya there is? Try need.

Here is a Forum and finished another site migration excercise video (for that colleagues huge thank you), in next year d try peas on of bream. And the in our edges he as something not popular. But if on Oka, as say, and a carp are disciplined already to boylam, then and here Sharon there is. Try need.

As correctly to store cooked peas to Go Fishing in the form of nozzles? Personally I were pumping his water in which his boiled, under cooking inscription honey and where sea salt, the peas and as right complement enjoyed 3-5 times in rivers, Spain on platnike, he I have not worked not never!

So place the peas and feed need and not one day. Have us on Spain on the third the fourth day bream is beginning to borrow on peas, after starters privazhivaniya the peas and. Precisely bream, 2 kg. And more.

Correct from themselves to prescription BAMBURa. Indeed do not to prescription and to the use of yushki after boiling. Very well it dipovat oparika, perlovku, kukuruzku. Intensity of Ah, this is great activates in been as on chopped carp we should drink a so and on the other a white goldfish. Taranyukha at all lack Organizer of the.

mixa wrote:

So place the peas and feed need and not one day. Have us on Spain on the third the fourth day bream is beginning to borrow on peas, after starters privazhivaniya the peas and. Precisely bream, 2 kg. And more.

100 pudovo. So simply on peas not harks back how many not has tried, and here is after zakorma the peas and keep pecking individual that's a bit more than on the worm. But again same-I have killed only to by the evening. If feed couple of-top three days-cutting max-you must be at all izYumitelnye.

So worked out that on the peas not Takes if fish not prikormlena couple of days these-same the peas and, but adding varennogo grated pea plants in prikormku reinforces effectiveness prikormki or not? Simply strange is obtained that adding pea plants in prikormku improves nibble but on himself peas not Takes!

Andrei81 wrote:

So worked out that on peas not Takes if fish not prikormlena couple of days these-same the peas and, but adding varennogo grated pea plants in prikormku reinforces effectiveness prikormki or not? Simply strange is obtained that adding pea plants in prikormku improves nibble but on himself peas not Takes!

Ah, as would need to his to hook a on ain't right deal. On tyortomu peas either immediate action has tried. I have best worked droblyonyy.

Peas as the nozzle sitch good, but boil his very difficult. The not dovaril, then. Overcooked. If on prikormku has become not a major fish, then empty poklevok very many. Another matter mastyrka. I perfected enleve on mastyrku and on dough. Enleve with these nozzles on hair any fish. Even ladoshechnaya a dace Takes. Domestic de-leveraging mastyrka on many better than magazinskaya. Better works vividly for yellowcake color of. Hooks'm using with brief tsevem 8, 10, 12. Appealed Corum on the flagship. Ceasing 0.12 - hotspots. 'm knitting volosyanuyu snap very simply. Instead the stitches for I'm tying this up bead. The magnitude of the beads depends on magnitude hook and fish that want to capture. The beads buying in no clothing left where sell The Glass Bead Game , more beaded attached and camping on D. Am forming the ball mastyrki fingers, uplotnyayu its, and then obleplyayu bead on Aurum /. Guys - works as Swiss clock. Still do dough on egg, with seeds and a pussy. Dough with the sugars and very cock. Under complete absence of Ah, this is great - dough will bring modicum several karasey. Autumn on of bream do dough with at a rolling feeds or meat bone flour. Talking ab on the same bead. On carp we should drink a, too, works well.

+7

Very interestingly! :cool: and has tried for example instead the beads links on hair a small this slinky for? (From such, which are sold in goes with hooks) want in this season experience!
As you one takes mastyrku? If not it is difficult, then please in more details, think many it will be interesting, and the poprivykali don, then pellets, then both: Boyle but about folklore forgotten :D

viv55 wrote:

Domashnyaya mastyrka on many better than magazinskaya.

Formuler would.

Yes Countryman, d appreciate it information detailed content! :flag:

Nothing military. The peas, then a blender, her - I + Royal the dye, a bit invertnogo syrup. Types no. Passoa on several parts, in fabric and in the freezer. For day before fishing took out, released and forward.
About Pruzhinki. Its not conveniently stowed,. Has tried V shape in stopora for benign pelletsa. Me not likes. It's a bead convenient and reliable. You homilies and Your hands you consumerism, that large or small, a brief or is a long.

+3

ll share their know-how notions, can someone will helpful. An extreme summer achieved quite quite good results in preparation this miracle. :)

Mastyrka. Not the most simple and preparation, but a compelling on efficiency the bait. Essentially, this miniature quiche some peas dough. Luschyonyy food peas (who is trading in the form of answered, not as much as rices) in for three-four hours razvarivaem until fortune thick kiselya, we reduce the fire until bare minimum and are starting small in scraps promoted to him oats grits, continually stirring. When density pea and-have semolina a mixture will such, that readily available phytosterols will start bending in like that under its hashing, abide mixture of in hands and are starting pucker up for, in case need are adding panirovochnye peatmosses. Hands better to moisten nerafinirovannym podsolnechnym oils. Than longer we getting mastyrku, those thicker and better supported she becomes. This the bait as times those and Good, that allows with big precision to control degree of its viscosity. Helpful case divide total size cooked mastyrki on several) remain different sparse. In mastyrku can be promoted seeds cannabis, the cinnamon, dill and other flavoring. To save time, brew can be mung bean flour flavored, for obtain which the kernels, while peremalyvayutsya on coffee grinder. In this case on the whole process moves away hardly more twenty minutes. After, as mastyrka cools down, parents its in a plastic bag and if you just put in refrigerator. Maintain their properties she can about weeks.

This recipe bought these for the groundwork, but with each time, depositing some readjustments for obtain ideal for themselves option, as the most process preparations, so and final outcome:
1) MA It it is important borrow the peas, which will faster overcook (some of production of at all with this are not friends). I has found place have us, where were selling with of fresh crop halves of, which in this terms of is famously themselves have shown (took on recommendations saleswomen and, as it turned out, not for good reason). Strongly not recommend use immediately mung bean flour flavored\ melenyy the peas, camping on K. They not give desired result. For interest you can compare, but precisely razvarennyy the peas gives more a strong flavor and best properties.
2) Corn. it gives you gas proactively better to soak on 4-5 hours, to accelerate process his razvarivaniya until autogeneous puree. Ideally has ever managed achieve this literally for gender) hours (on night better not questioning, camping on K. Can fermented it, and so same observed, that if peas keep more 5 hours, then he is gathering too many water in themselves and then VERY long and painfully razvarivaetsya).
3) To accelerate process preparations recommend not to pour too many water and each time, when she will get chiIly, stage (are Cold water (then create democracies the contrast temperatures from rising and the peas faster razvarivaetsya)
4) important not sack at the foam, which reprisal on primary stage boiling. She then itself saved, and if not saved - not frightening. Sometimes specifically was playing around immutable ceasefire, to gain maximum number of foam. She gives very a strong and comfortable smells, and so same then mastyrka better stuck.
5) Making recommend in bauxite the pot, camping on K. In the rest of posude higher chance prigoraniya. So same need not lazy periodically carefully .
6) In prescription say immediately after the end of the boiling borrow in hands, wetted with nerafinirovannym oils, but, believe me, better this recommendations not to follow - goryachevastenko! The first time, when has tried boil, thought, that this is not so frightening, as seems. Shiller wrong. Mixing realistically, but not without Russian popular words. I would recommended (especially this matters, when are preparing your big helpings) enjoy a meat grinder after adding in peas have semolina groats and their joint mixing spoon. After the arenas mastyrka is obtained very homogeneous. After this can already be domyat a common mass of hands and share on several) remain different sparse route adding panirovochnykh biscuits over or manki. Au gratin gives quite ??? a strong smells, so that it better not constrain, as and podsolnechnym oils.
7) Skyfall-my better themselves shows freshly-made mastyrka, so that with opportunities better be preparing on the eve fishing.
I have on karasyu and podleschiku best from aromatiki has shown themselves vanilla (the usual vanillin or vanilla sugar, without difference).

As something so. Hope, someone use to anyone! Importantly constantly try to do something even better, than is obtained. Successful experimentation ;)

FS
Only after sending saw, that viv55 already responded, sorry if that. Can someone with detailed description use to anyone :dontknow:

Last edited by SerhiiSkljarov (Mar 10 2014 01:25:48)

+7

The good article. Pick up volumes K on weaponry

viv55- hair, it's a bead, mastyrka, bream - all, that described by you controlled higher - this all for rivers, is true? Or all same a hard-on?