All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » With maize the second attempt to shock and awe

With maize the second attempt to shock and awe

Posts 1 to 30 of 110

Spring 2013 under most ending the dvukhmesyachnika (ban Gone Fishin '(, associated with mating at) in really late on May, I rallied Gone Fishin' (. Fishing, now and again I in principle long, come by catching on feeder •, presumptuous themselves assessing as advanced set lover of.

Fidernaya had forced process an and a dynamic, but comes time, when periodically fight with mernym karasem, become a bit bored, and every brands themselves fiderist sooner or later is beginning to dream about it catching carp, desirable a major and desirable regularly, and therefore about the certain betrayal corporate interests, in invading utterly different area fishing industrialized fishing, fishing trip karpovuyu.
Without doubt feeder of course same intended and for industrialized fishing carp, but tactic and technique as industrialized fishing substantially limits opportunity search for a major carp but about this a bit later.
To word say, live I in really epicenter fishing paradise, in any something fifteen kilometers from my homes flows one very a major and known river, in three kilometers GRES, which washed by network channels, in kilometer from home a small Lithuania, and in any the two-three kilometers enough a major river. This all, not believing various some, erikov and other marginalized increased the. Mostly I enleve fish in "let protagonist GRES.
In opting for themselves several important ethical issues, I winter and in the early Spring 2013 have read pile of literature about it comes to shagging carp and overhauled about this many films, huge thank you networks INTERNET, but as it turned out in thereafter, the main mass issledovannogo material of course interesting and educational, but application character not has.
The main the complexity of the is that had forced carp mostly connected with such right complement as both: Boyle, whom, as least needs a feeding, and on which as maximum harvest, and this bluntly say costly. Except this the proposed prikormochnye a mixture, recommended in izuchennom material, too, not cheap.
Perhaps, there is what any indeed secret prikormki and jamborees, prescriptions for which are transmitted from mouth to mouth and from generation in generation, but I believe, that for the internet such secrets there is no. Choosing the pourer, prikormku and tactics prikarmlivaniya, I's from principle minimalnosti, me have intrigued options nozzles and prikormki, about which there is information in networks, but its least.
So me are interested in with maize, information about it was, but very a miserable and had to experiment. I’d say honestly universal prescription there is no, imagine anymore can be endlessly. Truth there is a series of problems, mostly associated with its impeccable, if you live in apartment, then this option not for you and not worth even try to. You may find terrorists, by the poisoner and still whom anywhere, through three days from you leaves wife, and through week from you will refuse all the rest relatives, and neighbors will demand for you death penalty.
Process preparations will make a corn stems directly with process of fermentation, with adding various supplements. After several days of fermentation its desirable still and boil, ah this if you quite perishing ’, or you to live ARGUMENTY. Process boiling on the street in own yard and the leaves unforgettable impression, comparable wasn that with the first of marital at night. And about how this would looked in apartment, was able would describe only the great Steven King.

In general, once in late Spring 2013 given all flour hell, associated with impeccable said maize, prokrutiv its part of through a meat-grinder and buying some number of wheat bran, I rallied Gone Fishin '(.
By uploading in its multi-purpose device some tackle, prikormku, various adjustment, which for years passions fishing has targeted for annihilation almost under roof down in Aude A-6, I ozadachilsya search for running mate,, obzvoniv all brothers on fidernomu branch has, I not found have them nor no understanding of, all were are busy. In opting for themselves, that abolish can be all except fishing I became making collection calls to other citizens our the Motherland, which had misconception about how, for what specifically the end of the need to keep fishing pole. Having spent on this, not less half an hour I organism... one such a an over-familiar, he not only knew tactics-technical characteristics fishing cordages, but and was a full owner some of them.
Alexander - so a my running mate,, had quite deep of knowledge about a fishing trip, but was in not very a fishing able, after wedding friend. But to go agreed with relish.
Take away his, on Russian, we leave on Bank, I chose place, where never eiaee, merging Green Canal and one major rivers. Dismount up here, and are starting you to warm up, I zamesil two healthy buckets prikormki, consisting of whole will make a maize, perekruchennoy through a meat-grinder will make a maize, wheat bran, remnants of some prikormki and water from dam all of this was necessary dazzle oncoming in balls and continue to cast until in water. Behind this jovial sport us caught still two fishermen, which toured swim predator. They having to us not on long, pledging not hinder, but they so and failed to from us leave. They were New Hampshire, and their a Igoryami.
Roughly hours in twelve-thirteen we, nalepiv together balls, part of of them have ditched: Diving, with on distance not forth ten meters from Bank, have ditched roughly seventy five percent.
In brackets contains information only for fishermen use feeder, the rest of the simply miss:
(A bit about game. As I already spoke, in my arsenal people only fidernye rods up, namely: Drenan match pro super feeder with test 60 +, dura-Ace tekhnium with test until 118 grams, Tim Dayva with test until 200 grams, three different stick, designed to different conditions industrialized fishing had to continually adapt for industrialized fishing carp. Dayvu I has rigged coil from karpovoy series of dura-Ace Biomaster the size of the 6,000, that bought these specifically for such rivers, as Don. Tekhnium has rigged coil Kormaran the size of the 4,000, Drenan has rigged coil dura-Ace 4,000 with front friktsionom, name not remember. The most thin the main raskosami was 0.2 on dura-Ace 4,000, the most thick 0.35 on dura-Ace Biomaster. In my arsenal pile many varying degrees povodochnoy fishing line of yours, and the most thick of them, measuring 0.2. In short all on-glitterati, increasingly very delicately. Harvest I decided to with the feeding trough, on-fidernomu.

Tooling – • • Pater Noster (disambiguation), trough weight from 60 until 100 grams, leashes are a long about 70 centimeters, most importantly for tug ropes me initially was chosen the utmost on fidernym measure thickness raskosami, even 4000m2 as well as 0.18.
Separately want say about fishhook, me have advised in no clothing left, where I constantly otovarivayus hooks firms Korda caught in his photographs with spike from any another, more of a brighter metal, they were in a special designed meal box, every enshrined in a special paze, and on the tip wearing a a small thus, cap green color of.
When I take up knitting the first of them, I dismantled with him cap and until I his take up knitting, he me iskolol all hands, he as something very easily that breaches skin, and Reserve enter in hand until the most venomous snakes, that have him one times even broke a. In general, the rest hooks I take up knitting, not removing caps. And even I have were semaphore poklevok, three absolutely different, one I’together with resistant, two rest not remember, worked all from kroons.)
Only on description of the entire training took heap time and forces, imagine, how many time and forces took on the very training.
Ah finally, increasingly is arranged, semaphore included, snap are linked and are abandoned, • • • baytranery on on included, there where baytranerov there is no simply way from Friction clutch, iskolotye hands be read peroxide hydrogen.
It is time tomitelnogo expectations, borrow doubts, and correctly whether I increasingly made, and correctly whether I chose place; and not will kill whether fish my care solution, will make a corn-on-the-called, “neighbors after all not survived ”, and correctly whether I pegged hair and I put on a on him maize, and correctly whether I I put on a on two kukuruziny. And there is whether finally here at all fish, and there is whether among this fish carp or a carp.
In this moment my reflection interrupted one of Igorey, he went in the river between wood, "um, my fishing gear and eiaee a predator, in some point under zabrose simply pererubil me their crocheted as such. Understandable, that this accident, can be try modicum a thousand times, so not you can. Had to with booking, Bandage rigging, listen to a thousand apology, yes okay on a fishing trip case and not such. Here still my previous Alexander took out from their the hutch healthy, dried zherekha. I thought, that now certainly fishing Commission itself, how many times bought these with a Gone Fishin '(fish, remained without capture of, modicum I and not a superstitious.
And here and Igor took out several Okounkov own smoked tofu. In general, increasingly’s image benefited as cannot be better. Roughly through 15-20 minutes after opisyvaemykh events a single peep one of detection, then PC starts beeping moved in one in. I as the immediately and not understood, that happened, thinking, that Igor s goalkeeper touched another to let the line out, he as times was waving witnessed. But having seen in his support we to's signalizatora, I grabbed your cast.
Smoothly strike, press a left shpulyu hand, keep track of the time 16.10 hours, here is you and times, and I governor intended on approach as least on the morning, on how late that the very serious, me accounted for harvest a major carp on platnikakh on six – seven kilos and I remember their sensations, there I could although would as the manage situation, and here I cannot turn off baytraner on a coil, understanding, that this will lead to create apparently instant population at large. Minutes five struggle, I'm turning it off baytraner and'm vyvazhivat, the situation not has changed, I cannot keep fish, zazhimayu Friction clutch, place fishing reminds Tbilisi-shaped a crossroads, in which I am in place compounds hew Tbilisi right from me Canal, which moves away 1912, and directly to me river, meters ten Bank, and further cane.

In short “, ceasing 0.18 on me offended by and ruptured, he same not presupposed, that his will press diffrent monsters.
Both Igor as the suddenly stopped flock home and decided still spend some time fishing, the second Igor of the country their cordage in neighboring progale, and was targeting, he, too, not on predator.
Roughly through thirty minutes poklevka, leapfrog, keep shpulyu, switching baytraner, vyvazhivayu, social.
Ligating dog leashes but also, give as such 0.2 through forty minutes poklevka, an extended PC starts beeping signalizatora, leapfrog, baytraner, vyvazhivanie, collect in together filament all their fishing gear, minutes fifteen-fought struggle, several times'm taking from reed. Good Igor stood in water, to Bank fish draw not perhaps, the Long the Scarborough and cane. When I tried to him denying its sports podsachek, he looked on me so, that I without words understood, far his need to slowly and. In short get back a little good fortune, experience Igor and his podsak, in which can fit an adult, under aid some mothers and with God help being a carp on five kilos.
The, that this precisely a carp became understandable on proportsiyam bodies. Zavecherelo and became cool. His a carp in its sports a hatchling pond of walking to machine, in which things that would go to change. In this moment hear PC starts beeping signalizatora, pereodevayas, 'm on your cast, poklevka on Drenan, the coil without baytranera, simply way from Friction clutch. Alexander several times rarin 'to go grab your cast, I try his stop, but he not enduring the visceral sparring matches passions and lack your cast, not pinching the shpulyu, podsekaet, beard, my old self?, I take your cast, very quickly throw my it leskoukladyvatelya, in this moment jump.
Rings on Drenane not very large, but part of filament passes, very quickly'm razdergivat a, she not a dense, even a few jerks, but the fishing line is unravelling, it on place,’ve worked friktsionom, Igor on check with its famous podsakom. Struggle continues minutes fifteen, they fish to podsaku, she moves away and so times ten. Raze not can raise fish to the surface, that would assess its size and give it breathe air.
In another times they to podsaku, fish not see, in this moment Igor raises podsak, trying to take fish, but suddenly does freeze, with distracted guise of tide is turning me and says - “My company reimburses me she in podsak not climbs. ” Podsak raised in gender water, fish his sees, jump and “. Igor says, that this was white White Amur, very big, so, that take his in podsak he not was able.
Likely, White Amur could been and before, but he decided look at those REDLlNE race that, which managed hooking off his on hook and tried to to capture, and bungalows finished another site migration excercise, simply is gone the treasure of. In this evening was even several poklevok and they were similar as twins do brothers, and resulted in equally, Arsenal building was given over or slope down. Became as the even bored PC starts beeping signalizatora, leapfrog, vyvazhivanie, social or “, with social was one, and mostly precipices.
Gradually cover slips likely petered out, I was able to capture several very large karasey. I anxious with povodkami, take up knitting ceasing from pletenki, bought these to let the line out with Biomastera 0.35, and take up knitting dog leashes but also from it, experiments were unfortunate, poklevok on these dog leashes but also not was, although until their change of was biting, almost equally on all with President. Then already after dark we went to dinner, and became sleep.
Hours in five morning me stirred up the second Igor, which demonstrated no visible of emotions but as in it turned out thereafter, was under feeling was that from saw. He became aggressively be convinced me to continue fishing trip. In composition evening private dinner firmly signing up ponderous chain Portia good brandy, by the and Still Rise as something not like, but had to.
We together with him they gave you some balls from remnants of my and his prikormki and prikormili. Alexander dinner put from game terminally, so Igor endured his kangaroo their some tackle me. On the morning happened several poklevok, in a result which I took another a carp roughly such a-same as and first and one joined at mirror karpika, kilograms on two-two and a half, and even a few karasey.

Thus, we also until noon, several times prikarmlivali, small in scraps, serious poklevok not was. The sun became beating down, the entire Bank was plunged in some the noon slumber, it looked, that increasingly's asleep, even frogs stopped croaking, and of the snake, which have in the midst of a in South period, somewhere the heck are. Dozed off in his got and I.
I already not remember, that me composition, but my dream interrupted extended the monolithic PC starts beeping signalizatora, I not immediately and understood, that happened. I jolt awake, have been arguing focus and discover, that happened. Poklevka on Drenan, my old self?, grab Burrito your cast, strike, me it looked, that I sliced a torpedo, released with submarine. After sweep (martial arts) a rip that was so, that I thought, that me man will get in water.
Keep your cast, in right-wing drawn, zazhimayu shpulyu leftist, have been arguing dragging Friction clutch. The fishing line is are getting away with shpuli one smooth, generally movement, my attempts to keep pressure on shpulyu hand that he has stated. In late all, from friction heated palm Friction clutch on a coil lingers several and lawyers of and I not keep up his dragging, all is happening very quickly fish freely, without efforts makes several jerks from hand in side, with amplitude meters in ten-fifteen, after what directs directly in cane on the opposite Bank, pre smotav with shpuli meters fifty filament.
When until reed on the opposite Bank remains several meters, I understand, that I lost, terminally and irremediably. I with force zazhimayu shpulyu, trying to mitigate jump pounder. Drenan, very cool, he above lauding, despite a small test, he clearly predisposition of fixation filament, compensating for its work letterhead. In some point me even it looked, that me managed stop fish, I its almost has unfolded, but raskosami 0.2 not weathering and has shown all direct middle should sit, under bent plates rest.
And that has shown fish, I not know, but understand, that even with limited numbers opportunities, limited in principle terms of a set of fins, in such situation can be show very and very a lewd gesture.
After just overthrew the I saw the next things:
- all the fishers within semblance strapon from water their some tackle
- for my its back on Bank has targeted for annihilation man thirty viewers, on expressions faces which I understood, nuclear disaster, this triviality compared with those, that happened.
Through some time passions after an and mass unrest massive in simple, peaceful a united.
Yes of course, on this place I naturally fished increasingly summer of 2013, traveling least times in week, remained Gone Fishin '(and on two days consecutive. A deserved days, when I eiaee one carp in clock. : Let, when with 10 until 17 hours has ever managed to capture on fourteen – fifteen units, with all ACP, above three kilos. Naturally I a bit changed approach to “sports ” services, has acquired four from low-cost karpovye rods up, coils with baytranerami (because, that in those conditions even Dayva with test until two hundred grams under long four Dam twenty-centimeters seemed too delicate snastyu and not provided opportunities forsirovannogo vyvazhivaniya spoils).

Basic as such became use 0.4 (yes forgive the me athletes), dog leashes but also adds 0.3, sometimes 0.35 (to the psychiatrist want turn). For this summer I caught about 60 Karpov and several white amurov (sea Bass, channel catfish and other fish not disregarded). The biggest White Amur shoulder on seven and a half kilos, and a carp on six and a half kilos.
Had and quite bad days, when the entire Bank tired harvest and leader was coming for my its back, and I have as out of was biting, without hiatus.
When people urge the near, near managed to stay mistake my cordage. People went in maize, sniffing benzine its and DocumentFragment on taste of, trying to thus determine composition secret nozzles, were and interrogations with biased to and an envious bunch views fishermen, appropriate watch on drawn me my a hatchling pond full sazanami.

All this was, was then, were and joy and failures, were skhody and precipices, this increasingly happened later. And in this moment I stood with nedoumennym the face of, with line in shaky little the hands of, on podkashivayuschikhsya feet. In anybody been writhing around one question – “A that this was?. ” And which were faces have peaceful any resistance, they expressed such, that I lasting time could not to answer itself on one and the same question, will beat they me or not.
Thank god, increasingly go off.
This poklevku I remember, more accurately I remember their sensations from poklevki.
Such perhaps not forgotten weight this fish goes beyond my the most bold assumptions, so racking my brain about his not let us, and let's stop on determining “Nu very much fish, ah simply a huge. ”
The outcome this fishing two a carp kilograms on five, mirror karpik not more two and a half kilos, and with dozen karasey, weight grams on seven hundred - nine hundred.
Igor in this day simply unlucky, ah not his was day, and the other Igor bass ??? Hi. Did you, perhaps, dozen.

We later periodically met on Bank, and bit as old familiar. Yes incidentally literally on next day I has acquired, adequate podsachek, in which can be lead the and me the most, and still place will remain, and entire the rest fish I took with his help (friends the Chinese scurried to the rescue), cost he a thousand rubles and fully justified hope.
That I made with caught fish tank.
Yes entire its had let!
You same me believes?

Last edited by малыш69 (May 20 2015 20:25:51)

+22

Article zachyotnaya, but where recipe ferment (judging by title)? :tomato:

Garyk wrote:

Article zachyotnaya, but where recipe ferment (judging by title)?

Will later, together with Price. :D :D :D :D
Kidding of course same, witness by my between ministries, I where the already posted write recipe rapid ferment with the sugars.

+1

Nor word about maize (corn), but Boylov not less 20 kg, earlier same how many money? Subject corn need urgently develop!

sano wrote:

No word about maize (corn), but Boylov not less 20 kg, earlier same how many money? Subject corn need urgently develop!

Face me's afraid Lech got an ass, yes and not only he one, for such development. :D

Hi,, you talent write! I, like, with you these of snapper dragged. Even 4000m2 as well as're sweating :cool:

Petrivskiy wrote:

My company reimburses me, you talent write! I, like, with you these of snapper dragged. Even 4000m2 as well as're sweating

Remain with us, have us in menu even "Karpovaya ekibana", "Armenian Foreign Minster", "Amur River", "corndude's whether one" and perhaps even some that. On try to put, that would not was bored. :flag:

Could would already and photo to attach with fishing trips for completeness "submersion" reader in written you the text.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/aae5c3b875d5fc7085017ea9bd30ad73/1425940143/29227/868308/6973_1394650836_jpg_119_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-09-22-29/i9-7857285/472x354-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/37cbd2fcaf68b7b6607b01465a37a2f8/1425940154/30582/868308/ae_597_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-09-22-29/i9-7857286/472x354-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/a8dc72386ee6816160352f86afb1cdc5/1425940164/41004/868308/6973_1394650522_jpg_209_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-03-09-22-29/i9-7857287/471x354-r/i.gif

Sheets incidentally lots, let and old. Who Needs interestingly, here there is even.

1ndig0 wrote:

It could have been applied would already and photo to attach with fishing trips for completeness "submersion" reader in written you the text.

Sheets incidentally lots, let and old. Who Needs interestingly, here there is even.

Far same you so Hi, 4-1-1 same easier assimilated, when is served gradually, 've been dosing yourself. Photo incidentally to another report. If anything, then is worth look here http://www.proza.ru/avtor/malish1969 here there is even more and not only pro fishing trip. But and this far not all. :canthearyou:

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 10 2015 06:03:57)

malysh69
And if I zagotovlyu, for example liters 15 maize, and then simply I put thine its in the freezer and come out on Morrissey those fishing where she applies, on needs d borrow how many need? Not loses whether she properties acquired in the process ferment during freeze?

Вович wrote:

malysh69
And if I zagotovlyu, for example liters 15 maize, and then simply I put thine its in the freezer and come out on Morrissey those fishing where she applies, on needs d borrow how many need? Not loses whether she properties acquired in the process ferment during freeze?

Hardly it will lose their properties under freeze, fermentation - this enough deep process. But special sense to store its in refrigerator there is no, enough simply to deposit in a closed capacious and put in dark peppers ????. Can be to store and on the street, I have all summer teetered in dvukhsotlitrovoy keg of. Importantly, that would was fully drenched water. That would process not went too far, can be simply periodically to change water.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 12 2015 14:03:36)

+1

As bream / podlesch applies to will make a maize (corn)?
On how many effectively and wise will dipovanie will make a corn flavors for use in the form of nozzles precisely under it catching of bream?
Question to all participants Forum :)

In my opinion with maize has its own non-negotiable and persistent smells, which improve flavors, of course, can be, but outcome predict I not thankful. As with it will combine vanilla or cinnamon, than will smell like ready product-mystery this would mean great there is :dontknow:
Yes and itself maize, depending on, only's gone sour she or already zakisla, must in my opinion have different odors.

vovich
You has tried morozhennuyu as they? To store maize in freezer can be. There goes the second, not less an interesting process. For this not necessarily its fermentirovat-) can be simply provarit-)

himik wrote:

There goes the second, not less an interesting protsess-)

I so understand, "Renaissance ice's vomiting increasingly, that only can be. And airshed she from a little freezer burn there far not such, as was until it.

! Mike.
This tretiy-) as they after frost has tried? So here is if otvarennuyu maize to freeze, it will become softly and slasche-) but me Louis Bonduelle-Dalle would still more nravitsya-)

All putyom- ice's vomiting cellular membrane and increasingly such-here you and softly, and because juice easier exits-and sweeter.

Transition starch in sugar under cold the second protsess-) she becomes sweeter, and the that's tearing up-myagche-)

Incidentally with soaked seaweed... to freeze-goes wander about silnee-) moonshine boil prosche-)

Last edited by himik (Mar 13 2015 14:57:47)

himik wrote:

incidentally with soaked seaweed... to freeze-goes wander about silnee-) moonshine boil prosche-)

Moonshine. From corn the already cocktail in my opinion. In freezer boiled whole in self-propelled corncob harvester and srezannaya maize there is Jr. with daughter-in-law Th something be preparing intended, yes not had to.

himik wrote:

moonshine boil prosche-)

Incidentally, for literature for hooch and krakhmalosoderzhaschie things inadequate. Accurately remember, that the exit industrial alcohol from all cereal more just have rice. And sugar there in motives vide- :dontknow:

! Mike.
Dyadko has taken a sip I in its time rise vodka, and I’d say you. She Felix Blumenfeld only for order to it mother-its feet wash, and skin like not coming off without tearing and walk will not very conveniently. One I have Toby ye bulbash I’d say ? bulby not nadta garnaya garelka) gust not the)

майк wrote:

By the way, for literature for hooch and krakhmalosoderzhaschie things inadequate. Accurately remember, that the exit industrial alcohol from all cereal more just have rice. And sugar there in motives vide- :dontknow:

Sugar in grasses - not in motives the form of, and the form of krakhmalov! To unfolding starch on sugar grain first fermentiruyut. Artificial (under aid of enzymes), or natural by (proraschivanie)
Process ferment and of fermentation - this two different process. Under fermentation yeast as times and eat up far sugar forestry after ferment

Vladimir on one of photo in my visible cultural Cathedral? Or I am mistaken? Yes in your places indeed hire fishing eldorado at home even in the clearest dreams I could not to imagine such fishing on wild reservoirs, thank you huge for article
With service from production to exportation

Alan77 wrote:

Vladimir on one of photo in my visible cultural Cathedral? Or I am mistaken? Yes in your places indeed hire fishing eldorado at home even in the clearest dreams I could not to imagine such fishing on wild reservoirs, thank you huge for article
With service from production to exportation

Thank you for report, yes this indeed cultural the cathedral Cathedral. Fishing have us indeed many run, come in Visitors Gone Fishin '(, the more, that you I so understand to go quite a bit.
With respect Vladimir!

Thank you large Vladimir for invitation, yes indeed in this moment (from-for now underway environment I have on homeland) me in fact and to go the nowhere and not need to, incidentally I in environment was on warmer in district GRES, was biting, only with 6 to 8 morning then wind and nibble been switched off, on worm were ladoshechnyy karasik and laskir, but on a bread the crust stockfish softened in honey laced two ducted catfish grams on 400-500.
Still times thank you for invitation and successful fishing trips, write still very interestingly to read.
With service from production to exportation.

An excellent narrative. . Burning the midnight oil. Than maize fermentiroval so and not wrote.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Good narrative. . Burning the midnight oil. Than maize fermentiroval so and not wrote.

For report thank you. Pro maize times five already wrote, I fermentiruyu under aid simple clean water, desirable not water, on extreme case otstoyavsheysya (me easier, I have there is Monuments for irrigation). To accelerate process can be add sugar, else method scientific tyka, maize different, water all the more. Wheat fermentiruyu so same, else not has tried.

малыш69 wrote:

Nikolai B. From Propulsion The-Ola wrote (and):

An excellent narrative. . Burning the midnight oil. Than maize fermentiroval so and not wrote.

For report thank you. Pro maize times five already wrote, I fermentiruyu under aid simple clean water, desirable not water, on extreme case otstoyavsheysya (me easier, I have there is Monuments for irrigation). To accelerate process can be add sugar, else method scientific tyka, maize different, water all the more. Wheat fermentiruyu so same, else not has tried.

Thank you. Not observed. Roma still writes pro coca bush-Cola, not has tried? Read your art on exiled higher, at the other Forum. Talent have you. Not writer case?

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Thanks. Not observed. Roma still writes pro coca bush-Cola, not has tried? Read your art on exiled higher, at the other Forum. Talent have you. Not writer case?

Nope - I lawyer. Although in principle perhaps all same writer, only uzkoprofilnyy. :D :D :D
And on what Forum read? On prose?

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 14 2015 21:48:11)

Vladimir we with you still and colleagues it turns out

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » With maize the second attempt to shock and awe