All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Closing season 2011 - Traditional winning the if there's a call

Closing season 2011 - Traditional winning the if there's a call

Posts 1 to 28 of 28

http://s45.radikal.ru/i108/1201/ce/a890d00d0c94.jpg

Formula goblet: 10 best on rating luganchan against 10 best spectators on the results of 2011. Landing through one, time 5 hours.

Lugansk -, Donetsk: 116 -94

The largest fish bream 893 gr.

http://i017.radikal.ru/1201/65/69d9ff9e78ee.jpg

Greetings donchanam for victory.

The next winning the in Luhansk in November.

Last edited by Фдуч (Jan 14 2012 21:35:30)

+1

http://uploads.ru/t/h/9/O/h9OgM.jpg

For those whom not scare gnarly hands the and glance through lens the Australian.

+3

http://uploads.ru/t/1/Y/I/1YINJ.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/x/O/6/xO6ZI.jpg

Incidentally video akurat with seats planned for auditions, to FIFA World Cup. So that participants auditions, can watch own zone.

By the way video akurat with seats planned for auditions, to FIFA World Cup. So that participants auditions, can watch own zone.

In Protocol you there is, but on video not I saw youse twos.
Or in the early on unlike in jacket even asked you this you Romych?

On nominations you I saw youse twos!
I congratulate Yanukovych apples!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

in Protocol you there is, but on video not I saw youse twos.

Beg to answer.
Ranging with 7 :1 5, forth themselves're. On weighing the penultimate.

Good fellows guys, My congratulations,

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Not, this housing office Are you a pilot.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

Ever since 7 :1 5, forth themselves're.

This I in got and green jacket :flag: By the way for those who will interests amply in sight that on outcomes already what contest very interchangeable sector on ulovam. Terrain trawling absolutely measured - i.e. his simply there is no - meet :crazyfun:

And incidentally even in mid-winters our ground fish nips. Spring its much more in is place normally hangs out, okay.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 15 2012 19:22:30)

And leschik something comfortable, hope in April such guys will peck in larger-ucts. And another important question, on weighing I beheld many ukleyki, as with it deal, consider world in April?

P. S. I congratulate winners and prizewinners, so keep, friends! Not larger us nor the coldness nor rain! :cool:

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 15 2012 19:40:48)

ZooM wrote:

And another important question, on weighing I beheld many ukleyki, as with it deal, consider world in April?

I its there not noticing in this time. Likely podlesch putevyy its simply on prikormku not lampooned and even it's also an not enclosed particularly likely for this same reason. + there are good chances on old rhino an in district polkila. And even carp. And and most important not need to forget pro lobatogo - his there many and need to very cautiously with prikormochnymi blends work. Even yesterday a minor lobastik somewhere hour was hassling and poklevki reversed itself. Vershinka constantly progibalas but the bait was intact.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 15 2012 19:46:28)

And that for scales,? Directly until grams the accuracy of. :cool:

TUR wrote:

A that for scales,? Directly until grams the accuracy of.

I their long sought. Is identically, of course, when such a the accuracy of. But there is and lack of. Even easy wind affects testimony, negovorya already for pryganiya fish. To second not was and weigh the chain. did you not in the bucket. Need calm or ???? for such tochnostey.
Optimal scales,, believe, must be in 5 grams. Although before thought, that grams this perfectly.

+1

I congratulate all prizewinners and winners. Yes in general all who participated, not everyone can afford in winter period so well compete!

Sanya (Fduch) congratulations with turret until in lichke, not knew that you so well possess fiderom.

PS
How many meters there of coastline? (For floater his on)

Фдуч wrote:

I their long sought. Is identically, of course, when such a the accuracy of. But there is and lack of. Even easy wind affects testimony.

Scales, not if they are met?

Фдуч wrote:

We need calm or ???? for such tochnostey.
Optimal scales,, believe, must be in 5 grams

And I think the right scales,! :cool:
On scales, in 5 grams also affect and wind and jumping a fish. Under such traditional transportation, as were on this Sally (until 1600 grams) perhaps can be was use desktop scales, with misochkoy (their usually on 2014 Winter for competitions use). On them wind not affects, only jumping fish remain, yes purity bowls, and the accuracy of, I think,, too, within 1 grams, or I am mistaken?

PySy: Sourcing weight category: 1539 and 1530 lie within fallibility, for example, from-for wind. Was-whether trapped Kliuyev perevzveshivanie?

Last edited by TUR (Jan 15 2012 22:25:52)

TUR wrote:

PySy: Sourcing weight category: 1539 and 1530 lie within fallibility, for example, from-for wind. Was-whether trapped Kliuyev perevzveshivanie?

Contest komadnye. And for team by and large not it is important who from its participants the first, and who the second.

+1

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

Competitions komadnye.

Brrr, brrrr. You that 10-meeting were, my heart's content?
I.e. team of Donetsk 10 cel against Luhansk 10 cel?
Not did, errori!

TUR wrote:

Brrrrrr. You that 10-meeting were, my heart's content?
I.e. team of Donetsk 10 cel against Luhansk 10 cel?

Ah and where then outcome 94 :1 16? Licka was don't care. For it even not were rewarded. Stupidly crowd on the crowd!

In Protocol in this topic all black on white with all minutiae!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 15 2012 23:38:07)

Snik wrote:

Shield not if they are met?

If they are met and remember outcome until the next weighting.

TUR wrote:

It-whether trapped Kliuyev perevzveshivanie?

Dimka already explained. Me was on-'t care we or 2e.

Snik wrote:

How many meters there of coastline? (For floater his on)

Maximum 30 people. For regional this comp goes.

Romeo wrote:

in Protocol in this topic all black on white with all minutiae!

Ah protupil I, I OK apologized! To the same I have the film in really the early weighting further and further until now not will observe how. Further as times on weight in eight hundred with than something grams and under peresypanii fish in head podsaki, me it looked, that most in catch accounts for bleak. If this podleschik, then weight not more 30 grams. Until command rewards in movie not Fund, not prokachalos. Here is and all.
What so nervous, it is unclear. :dontknow:

Фдуч wrote:

Dimka already explained. Me was on-'t care we or 2e.

Thank you, simply not has understood immediately.

Фдуч wrote:

undertook 30 people. For regional this comp goes.

Or friendship meetings. 30/4 = 7(8)

Snik wrote:

Sanya (Fduch) congratulations with turret until in lichke, not knew that you so well possess fiderom.

This he to old age is preparing. Says, that feeder as times for elders ’. :rofl:

benderr wrote:

This is he to old age is preparing. Says, that feeder as times for elders ’.

Ah-ah. He this is even in 2007 spoke. Perhaps old age not yet comes :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Closing season 2011 - Traditional winning the if there's a call