All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Garlic on as kitchen. Milan Tychler.

Garlic on as kitchen. Milan Tychler.

Posts 1 to 30 of 61

In the last time nozzles with the scent of garlic have become very popular. On this wave of I tried to apply granulated garlic in various prikormochnykh infant formula, but unlike "more garlic" changeable tips this not brought impressive results. After numerous experimentation with increase in dose in uneven time year not was been any fundamental change in better side, so in for some time I ceased experiments in this direction. Finally I decided to, that garlic works on fish on analogies with humans, after all when his many, this fully changes deal and not in better side. With other hand, when dispenser shrank until bare minimum, I never noticing, to fish had any objections on this about. In late all, I came to final conclusion, that promoted garlic in too large quantities not worth, so as he for fish powerfully with only in role seasonings. And here is far greater interest causes garlic have fish in as a "snacks."

Some may find, that my experiments with granulated garlic have become failure, but is true and the opposite - I learned all that wanted to, and this serve a foundation for subsequent experimentation. Now I could quietly focus their attention on more perspective field direction, namely on raising attractiveness of various granulated supplements. But and here was enough many "submarine of stones", so as far not prevents supplements well crops store other odors and their flavor not be easy change. After sequence of experimentation became obviously, that is easiest work with canned corn, which very quickly propityvalas the scent of garlic and prolonged his held.

http://feeder.at.ua/undewater/publ107/p8.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/undewater/publ107/p11.jpg

To read further. http://feeder.at.ua/publ/fidernaja_lovl … 7-1-0-199#

+7

Two zubchika garlic not property the cheese grater and 50 "grape" cooking oil with, an excellent garlic dip))

And me more powerfully with such recipe garlic-butter Dipa (moped not my):

1.3-4 large heads garlic, then clear and've been speculating namelkoy terke.
2. In capacious go to sleep next roughly 100 grams sugar and grams 50 water. Boil all our, until syrup until not starts slightly zagustevat.
3. Call Energy Saver switches off the fire, and go to sleep next cooked in R.1 a pulp from garlic, jiggle it round, are giving garenlassen, until product not cools down
4. Company internal site on language - bitterness should not be. If light bitterness even there is - adding sugar and again until boil.
5. Protsezhivaem through some gauze and drowning our dip in a jar.

Poplavochniki trickled in even prosche- before zakidyvaniem bloody feud ceasing through child ‘ s teeth garlic with prorezyu.
- Rather simple and with taste, smells, as condiment there is, and overdo it impossible :dontknow:

And you, Mike, through fidernyy ceasing not tried installation and?

There is no, unfortunately :no: Wu me and without this eamorochek on fishing been lacking.
And pro protyagivanie defence wakes up aggressivity read in article Sergei the with, highly an esteemed Kharkiv the fishing trainer-athlete.
Text or him with such surname himself God had instructions try :dontknow:

Sydoroff wrote:

A me more powerfully with such recipe garlic-butter Dipa (moped not my):

1.3-4 large heads garlic, then clear and've been speculating namelkoy terke.
2. In capacious go to sleep next roughly 100 grams sugar and grams 50 water. Boil all our, until syrup until not starts slightly zagustevat.
3. Call Energy Saver switches off the fire, and go to sleep next cooked in R.1 a pulp from garlic, jiggle it round, are giving garenlassen, until product not cools down
4. Company internal site on language - bitterness should not be. If light bitterness even there is - adding sugar and again until boil.
5. Protsezhivaem through some gauze and drowning our dip in a jar.

Not am confident that syrup will a good vehicle aroma, in steroid and, that plant that animals am confident)) A little bit come by cookery)) Try in borsht simply squeeze out garlic and homilies with any to (oil vegetable, tolchenoe lard, cream oil) Feel difference))

+1

Reality-accurately! Okay, himself on days stuck, update my. Late-autumn tried to dipovat following circulating - and it not broke a! But, perhaps, overdid it.

Ah I not know made there yes as there have other, but I without garlic-butter cookie, following prikormki and garlic-butter spray their fishing trips on karasyu carp we should drink a and Amur river not illustrate :dontknow:

On described in article prescription still d bondyuelku dipovat :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 10 2015 20:15:40)

blekmor1 wrote:

Don’t am confident that syrup will a good vehicle aroma

All can be. Debate not d.

blekmor1 wrote:

A little bit come by cookery)

Then you should be sign recipe more flavoring on the basis of invertnogo syrup.

Last edited by Sydoroff (Mar 10 2015 20:31:59)

Sydoroff wrote:

Everyone can be. Debate not d.

Then you should be sign recipe more flavoring on the basis of invertnogo syrup.

Edited Sydoroff (Today 20 :31: 59)

Badge of, but on my view works Netimer syrup, than flavouring))

And that prevents simply take with a Gone Fishin '(head garlic and each time under perezabrose to chafe them the pourer? The same Boyle or cube foam plastic (who on that but), as when the in childhood were waxed the crust bread. What sense telling chemical malchika on gain some garlic-butter elixir, if for fishing is needed only flavor, which can be achieve simple natiraniem primary.

малыш69 wrote:

to chafe them the pourer

But as oparika or chervya to chafe? 8-)

Manowar wrote:

A as oparika or chervya to chafe?

Yes accurately so same as and everything else, on extreme case can be destroy in head garlic, making from it a pulp and pitch worm or moldy worm on it walk, or simply you dip the palette his in this kashitse. Always a fresh smells, no progorklykh-, given a brief time between perezabrosami him not would give'll wear themselves out eventually. Can be to attach on hook a small cube sponge, tissue or simply of pearls, can be color. This will allow not only scents fabric, but and would give nozzle of or bait either, no some the contrast. This perhaps with any natural aromatizatorom. In my opinion.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 10 2015 22:15:22)

малыш69 wrote:

head garlic, making from it a pulp and pitch worm or moldy worm on it walk, or simply you dip the palette his in this kashitse.

Did so with kukkom. Was cool :D

blekmor1 wrote:

Try in borsht simply squeeze out garlic and homilies with any to (oil vegetable, tolchenoe lard, cream oil) Feel difference))

About how many times't eist world. "Smells this for the fishing trainer, not for fish." She not in the air lives, in water. For us "smells" the, that letuche, for it the that rastvorimo.

If 0,1g aromy add in build water (hall), it dissolve (if vodorastvorima). What there go under this concentration? And if nerastvorima, then will vytesnyatsya and go regardless of volumes. Here is and received all contrary. For us reeks, for fish almost there is no.

Without grievances, in good realizations purposes all. :flag: Example purely the abstract, am asking given.

Manowar wrote:

A as oparika or chervya to chafe?

To them better granulated add, or stick a straw from for fresh sprouts garlic.

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

to chafe need not

Lyosha I asked in the context.

малыш69 wrote:

take with a Gone Fishin '(head garlic and each time under perezabrose to chafe them the pourer

I to example, in box with that originally Masonic 1 zubochek garlic, a bit his razdaviv. 'm using spreem lamb. In the lunchbox with oparychem't feel like rubbing handful crack feed, smell you maggots so, that; dormant 8-) (on which despite harvest). All of this do for clock until fishing.

Вот что пахнет в чесноке
Аллици́н (Allicin)— химическое соединение, образующееся при механическом разрушении клеток чеснока, обладающее бактерицидным и фунгицидным действием

Аллицин не присутствует в чесноке, а образуется из своего предшественника - аллиина (Alliin), который, в свою очередь,образуется из аминокислоты цистеина . В целом зубке аллиин и фермент аллициназа разделены: фермент — находится в вакуолях, а аллиин — в цитоплазме. При нарушении целостности зубка, его клетки разрушаются и их компоненты вступают во взаимодействие, при этом образуется аллицин.

Аллицин — соединение с невысокой термической стабильностью. Он медленно разрушается при комнатной температуре и быстро — при нагревании (готовке).

Острый, жгучий вкус свежего чеснока также обусловлен аллицином.

Диаллилдисульфид — органический дисульфид, извлекаемый из чеснока и других видов растений рода Лук. Наряду с диаллилтрисульфидом и диаллилтетрасульфидом — основной компонент чесночного масла. Представляет собой желтоватую жидкость, практически не растворимую в воде, с резким запахом чеснока. Образуется при разложении аллицина. Диаллилдисульфид сохраняет многие из полезных свойств чеснока, но также является и аллергеном. В небольших дозах используется как вкусоароматическая добавка в пищу.
Так что не трудитесь с водными растворами, скорее всего результатов не будет.

А спиртовой раствор очень даже возможен.
Аллицин

Формула: C6H10S2O

Вес: 162

Химическое название: Диаллилдисульфид (СН2 = СН-СН2-S (O)-S-CH2-CH = CH2)

CAS №: 539 -86-6

Свойства: светло-желтая маслянистая жидкость. Точка кипения 80-85 ℃ (0.2kPa), относительная плотность 1,112 (20/4 ℃), показатель преломления 1,561. Растворим в спирте, хлороформе или эфире. Растворимость в воде 2,5% (по массе) (10 ℃) водный раствор рН 6,5, при выдерживают маслянистый осадок. С смешивается спиртом, эфиром и бензолом. База лабильный к нагреванию, кислотостойкость. Благодаря наличию в колбе Liliaceae чеснока, чеснок кислоты в присутствии фермента под действием чеснока в производство. Также присутствует в репчатого лука. С сильным запахом чеснока, вкус острый.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 10 2015 22:45:54)

And I inscription in Red last Kukk sliced garlic. Until the end of summer accurately smells the.
And maggot vpityvet increasingly, than not posypesh-I have cinnamon all his aiie were heckling.

Deal in is that if throw chesnochnuyu a pulp in bait, she VSЯ will smell like garlic, and suddenly not will work? MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% to do) About progorklykh-@-@ I wrote 50 grams, enough for one fishing, time preparations from 20 until 40 seconds)) Yes and you're gonna be soaking as the closer you'll than to chafe) By the way about not solubility of butter in water)) Make so as described in 3 post, only muddle another 30 ml water room temperature and shake eating with a fork, macaws what make emulsion, and then on do you want a meatball or is puree) bon appetite))

Last edited by blekmor1 (Mar 10 2015 23:06:56)

blekmor1 wrote:

About progorklykh masel-

This us progorkloe- means bad. And for fish any stuff with so the smell, is special one. Adopt, only I name not have learned to memorise.

blekmor1 wrote:

can in is that if throw chesnochnuyu a pulp in bait, she VSЯ will smell like garlic, and suddenly not will work? MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% to do?)

A pulp I not do, simply a bit fingers razdavlivayu child ‘ s teeth garlic, himself solvents under this strongly garlic not I'm on the Sauce 8-). If not works garlic, I have there is always display with a net journal as. 8-) .

малыш69 wrote:

solubility in water 2.5% (on most part) (10 & # 8451 ;)

For our affairs in my opinion more than enough.

малыш69 wrote:

So that not bother with water the bore, likely results not will.

And how many his in really for?
Text or, I could even watch-Allina 0.3% from weight raw materials. Water solubility-higher rooftop.

Last edited by майк (Mar 10 2015 23:07:16)

Water care solution, too, well itself will rabotat-) and if mix with curd and feed them oparysha-) the garlic to stink will even flies, which from him fly off. But I'm using spirit care solution-deposited dolshe-)

малыш69 wrote:

So that not bother with water the bore, likely results not will.

Not rights. Vicky helpful to read and on other languages: Link

There and pro solubility and formula there is: C6H10OS2
Formula Diallildisulfida: S6H10S2

C6H10OS2 is decomposed until diallildisulfida, incidentally fittest allergena. But this not one thing and the same. Smells truth both have garlic. :D

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

C6H10OS2 is decomposed until diallildisulfida, incidentally fittest allergena. But this not one thing and the same. Smells truth both have garlic.

:crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:
Let us immediately so: Silver hook and two, dipovanykh garlic oparika, the distinctive :rofl:

+2

майк wrote:

A how many his in really for?

Likely this depends on varieties garlic, 'll goal, stuck mash these and then overcome the, but how many would not broke a, dear better with some alcohol. Yes and worms see with maggots in think alcohol more will on psyche, only would with a drunken heads faces would karasyam with leschami not of his would, and the will fishing. :D :D

+1

малыш69 wrote:

. Rather just this depends on varieties garlic, 'll goal, stuck mash these and then overcome the, but how many would not broke a, dear better with some alcohol. Yes and worms see with maggots in think alcohol more will on psyche, only would with a drunken heads faces would karasyam with leschami not of his would, and the will fishing.

I when the simply’in mark glycerine, now not beat myself up))

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Не прав... Вики полезно читать и на других языках: Ссылка

Там и про растворимость и формула есть: C6H10OS2
Формула Диаллилдисульфида:  С6H10S2

Аллицин разлагается до диаллилдисульфида, кстати сильнейшего аллергена. Но это не одно и то же. Запах правда у обоих чесночный....

На спирту по любому лучше, и накатить если что можно и вроде как чесночком загрыз сразу же.  :D

Alexcd83 wrote:

The me always relished "our" education, so this is all the, that some culinarian, after gaining 16.06.1997g., can not only "kulinarit", and still and missiles on Mars launch

Not contrary. In youth I space ships did, then Chem-7 had to study up on your, now, on old age years and until chemistry had to get. :crazyfun: A as I its in school not liked. Um-r-r-r-the :D

Alexcd83 wrote:

P.S. From series of, if we such clever, then what OK we such poor

So because, that clever. Yanks all simply're being fooled their with a proverb. Decisional laziness engine progress. Progress - this cash greenback. :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Garlic on as kitchen. Milan Tychler.