All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Zabrasyvaemyy log

Posts 1 to 30 of 204

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

Cool all! Friends, if anyone enjoyed ekholotom for promera depth with Bank, enlighten, caveat kind?

Himself fishing, now and again exclusively with Bank, so very relevant question promera trawling. Moreover, "poplavochnye" ekholoty can remain in place fishing, and as write in anotatsiyakh - "follow prikormlennym place."

Of course, with strong, and even average during can hardly be seize this opportunity. Nevertheless, sometime me, thing interesting. Will discuss.

Interestingly, this line Forum not received development from financial or other considerations? :question:

shkatula wrote:

Interesting, this line Forum not received development from financial or other considerations?

For lyubitelya this strongly made pleasant thing and costly to the same, and to an athlete thus arrangements prohibited from enjoy, so such log not came and in fishing & roll standing :dontknow:

I have there is such device. Very an attractive a device. And easy in using. But there is one vast minus: Expanding actions not more 30 meters :( A in the rest of the talk: Eyebrows, fish, stones, the grasses.

Bought these in states, as option to his sudachemu ekholotu. Dollars 70-80, and can, and breshu, not remember.

Фдуч wrote:

But there is one vast minus: Expanding actions not more 30 meters …

If it comes not this one vastminus, think, came and would "a device" :glasses:

On untested places could would be outside competition. Although and on 30 metres there is than'll have my hands full!

D wait "increasing" range missiles work, or option "ON experience" :D

Фдуч wrote:

But there is one vast minus: Expanding actions not more 30 meters …

shkatula wrote:

If it comes not this one vast minus, think, came and would "a device."

D wait "increasing" range missiles work …

Already repeatedly met in Internet information about finalization our program soon ekholota after which expanding work a charge controller possible until 200 meters.

Feederal_74 wrote:

It repeatedly met in Internet information about finalization our program soon ekholota after which expanding work a charge controller possible until 200 meters.

For example - here is: http://www.israfish.com/WebFish/Article … rtcast.htm

Feederal_74 wrote:

For example - here is …

Thank you. Ironically. And in my case will all significantly easier, so as adoptee dish I have not the built-in, but on 5 meter cable. Bought Chinese 7-cultural to max, threw away past 2-3 knee, godu the antenna, on as stand has entrenched virtually vertically and quite possibly withdraw for a $50, faint in blood. Need to try sake of curiosity.

That there in rules written about ekholotakh on obligatory train,? On optional, think, can be all …

Poorly, that until heap not write still and about most part problems associated with these alterations.

Фдуч wrote:

What there in rules written about ekholotakh on obligatory train,?

Pro coaching received at all nothing not said. Cannot be enjoy only during training :flag:

Feederal_74 wrote:

It repeatedly met in Internet information about finalization our program soon ekholota after which expanding work a charge controller possible until 200 meters.

Through month on site http://www.salapin.ru/ and http://fishing.kiev.ua/ and also perhaps in magazine "The World admirers" will published article: "Modernization soon ekholota Smartcast 15 and a charge controller RF 45." There same will information, as restore performance "dead a charge controller."

Фдуч wrote:

Thanks. Ironically. And in my case will all significantly easier, so as adoptee dish gives on the me not the built-in, but on 5 meter cable. Bought Chinese 7-cultural to max, threw away past 2-3 knee, godu the antenna, on as stand has entrenched virtually vertically and quite possibly withdraw for a $50, faint in blood. Need to try sake of curiosity.

For transfer of signal without losses length antennas should be proportional to a host number of from length, transmitted waves of. For 433.92 MHz this 0.69 Dam. The only option, when signal within not ceases, this under imposing direct and reflected waves of on a spike 1 / 4 length. So, adopt length, multiples of 1 / 4 length waves of and camping on D.

Thus, under work with about (A or In) length antennas must stack 17-32 centimeters (if log with yellow about) or 8 centimeters if with “American ” pan-green sensor. Can be try and length 69 centimeters, but not more, will big disadvantages this after all not radio receiver!

I think nothing we not get mentor, so as even zadrav the antenna degistirmek we not that better the quality of the RX signal, not increasing capacity transmitter … Nu, baba with cart.

P.S. And no Americans make For the antenna on such a longest cable? Usually, to facilitated dragging by in compartment to the staff payroll ekholotu. Plus behaved and the outer fixing instruments. But why me log in camp? S tannoy system, if me there there is no? :sceptic:

Very intteresno to know, enjoys whether anyone ekholotom type Smarkast-their several firms rolls, not only

Hummingbird?

There is theme - - Improvement soon ekholota Humminbird SmartCast RF 15e

Article this I in suite fishing long read. Dynamic IPs surfers listen to the would, with other brands comparisons see. Alive have us in stores I not saw, and in online; it's not much has happened'll understand

майк wrote:

dynamic IPs surfers listen to the would

In general the not bad on distance there is until 35m in bezvetrennuyu weather. But the sensor not razbornoy and already through year, this virtually bezpoleznaya plaything. If anything have all ("lucky" corrupt chol. Five) whom know personally and I in including, precisely such a situation.

And batteries reverse loosely?

So there is the Chinese with already ready lyuchkom to replace batteries. In abovementioned article about them also speech goes

Snik wrote:

A batteries reverse loosely?

Ashamed admit, until yes. :crazyfun:

dreaMaster wrote:

So there is the Chinese with already ready lyuchkom to replace batteries.

Me would this Chinese. On ebee buy not becomes. :blush:

Last edited by Топор (Jan 17 2012 15:21:12)

On aukro sells

+1

Witness You get clicking

+1

Топор wrote:

“I don’t would this Chinese.

And me.
But me need to for Hummingbird. Matrix 47. Think this the sensor can and not approach the.

Fduch
Guys nakidali of references on Ukraine, truth all than on "ebee" :crazyfun:. But importantly, that there is. Perhaps pick up volumes K, try and with Hummingbird. The sensor separately on of last exiled of course quite on not humane price, pays to perhaps need familiar Chinese, posprashayu still have hams, they there densely with them smoke. Find would simply Corps and more likely bowels.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 18 2012 17:05:56)

the Axe
If would you were from of Kyiv, then could would help with substitute batteries in detector. Seam can be evacuate forward Cold weld (glue encouraged). And in principle, if chase engage with Relay, then not necessarily from of Kyiv. Can so same help and someone the comrades who, transport spending would cheaper.

+1

Itself such miracle long want buy, perhaps by the end of month get around to it. Bathe think on ebee. Who wants you can prisoedenyatsya.

Рыбачок58 wrote:

Who wants you can prisoedenyatsya.

Himself where?

Last edited by майк (Jan 18 2012 23:47:09)

Zaporozhye region Propulsion Enerhodar
http://uploads.ru/t/c/4/8/c48XE.jpg
Turn d such
Here is all that there is on the subject on ebee.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= … p;_sacat=0

Last edited by Рыбачок58 (Jan 19 2012 11:35:53)

Vesch! PCA for exile

On 60 m clearly Radio Company Alyaksandr Zimouski. Have majority such, more accurately with such about referred 35-45m.

As on me so and 35-45 meters well enough. The most labor the distance. On this distance can be well view bottom and accurately to feed. Choice fell to precisely this model because himself the device has the right the antenna and easily smenyaemuyu JSCB with my sonar. If that sonar can be will easily refine thank god with with a blowtorch. 'm friends with childhood.