All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Shock leader

Posts 1 to 30 of 541

Vovan wrote:

We wish we would none pro shock-leader in as it catching.
1. For any goals applies? (Withdraw from k, from rotated on the sidelines. Can still that what not know)
2. From what make his, what musculaire and thickness? (The fishing line is, fat cord)
3. As really jibe to anodyne knot without problems in small rings done (for example dura-Ace) - the most important question for me
4. As and from what then headgear of Pater Noster (disambiguation) or deal? (On shock-leader or dovyazyvayut separately their)

1. Applies in different purposes, such as directly shock for zabrosa dire scale under organ as delicate diameter the main (in camping on CHAMPION An obscure impose), for insurance on the steep brovkakh from cuts the principal twist are spaced, as a means for knitting circle osnastok and the ensuing scoring in cases when razmotka twist are spaced small camping on E. To example from 60 m until 125, for screed snap sink in Sw. His kind of lidkora and camping on D.
2. Make in dependence from tasks and opportunities from konusnykh shock leaders thin diameters, simply more thick fishing line of yours, flyuorokarbona, more Tolstoi cord.
Length for fidera, ideal for-zabrosa can be considered svis-plus 3-4 turnover on shpule. If shock of filament or, Fliura, feeding desfasurare from calculation 8-10 a1,600. That of the burden shock on every ounce of for zabrosa.
3. Perhaps most pans out in is, that the best knot camping on BC Carrot, but in every a special case all need to ship types- wet. That concerns clearly small rings on vershinkakh, then better with them shock not enjoy the, sense little and risk had wrenched insert with rings is high and camping on Afghan.
4. I all'm knitting on of shock, right, um for shock suited tooling helicopter.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 16 2012 18:27:36)

+2

Топор wrote:

right, um for shock suited tooling helicopter

. And also "methods" prevents.

Топор wrote:

Что касается явно мелких колец на вершинках, то лучше с ними шоком не пользоваться, смысла мало и риск вырвать вставки с колец высок и т.д..

Может не в тему, но очень интересует следущее:как ПРАВИЛЬНО  крепить монтаж вертолет/флет, метод-ин-лайн и т.п./ на основной(моно/шнур) без шока.Каждый раз собирать на основной/например: сначала стопорная бусинка, дальше вертлюжок и далее по тексту.../ или заготовленый дома монтаж крепится ч/з допустим карабин.

Last edited by kolesdoc (Jan 16 2012 22:30:53)

kolesdoc
Not quite Euroskepticism question.
I homes nothing not'm knitting, all on a reservoir, wasn that shock leader to the main. Israel’s right to online, helicopter and similar, unambiguously’t going to tie on a reservoir directly to basis. Many headgear of montages in advance and're mortaring to the main through fastening or vertlyugi, but this concerns hinges, and on my view unnecessarily. All I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 16 2012 22:51:24)

+1

Helicopter / method / flet - all intends to squarely on place. Why life complicate the whatever something vertlyugami? Those same deal noose in loop is famously generation.

+2

Топор wrote:

Many headgear of montages in advance and're mortaring to the main through fastening or vertlyugi, but this concerns hinges, and on my view unnecessarily. All I.M.H.O.,.

duffy333 wrote:

Helicopter / method / flet - all intends to squarely on place.

Thank you for your IMKhI, what wanted to hear.

kolesdoc wrote:

...Может не в тему, но очень интересует следущее:как ПРАВИЛЬНО  крепить монтаж вертолет/флет, метод-ин-лайн и т.п./ на основной(моно/шнур) без шока...

Да, действительно не в тему, но раз уж задан вопрос, то почему бы на него не высказать свое ИМХО:
Я отлично понимаю эту проблему - зачастую при креплении съемной оснастки из монофила к основной из шнура выходит так, что поводок путается за этот самый узел крепления.
ПРАВИЛ на эту тему я не встречал.
Однако надо что-то делать, чтобы не было частых запутываний.
Обычно у меня съемной оснасткой является несимметричная петля.
Чтобы уменьшить количество запутываний поводка за узел крепления несимметричной петли к основной, я делаю так:
- скрутка у меня не достает до узла крепления петли с основной примерно 5-7 см;
- к скрутке я вначале подсоединяю отрезок бисерной резины длиной около 15 см, включая петли с обеих сторон, а уже к резине - поводок;
- сама петля (из монофила) имеет на своем конце петельку, к которой я привязываюсь основной из шнура (после каждой рыбалки небольшой отрезок основной отрезаю - он все равно в большинстве случаев повреждается о дно в процессе ловли).

Last edited by Dood (Jan 16 2012 23:51:14)

+1

Dood wrote:

I is famously understand this problem - often under Securing removable snap from monofila to the main from cord goes so, that ceasing way for this very knot fastening.

Thank you, of course Wladyslaw Ivanovich, your opinion always respect, but I had in view precisely montages Israel’s right to-line. On that received a satisfactory the answer higher. About in advance prigotovlenykh / removable sheathing! / recording and -petel, then KMT'm knitting on the main, and assimetrichku / and such / -kreplyu noose in loop. Vobschem- less fittings, less zaputyvaniy defence wakes up aggressivity for the groundwork. But I think this axiom.

+1

And I the last time simply on late hinges'm knitting the mill wiggle and then palomarom basic to it I'm tying this up - zatsepov defence wakes up aggressivity from-for this knot became much less.

+1

Топор wrote:

What concerns clearly small rings on vershinkakh, then better with them shock not enjoy the, sense little and risk had wrenched insert with rings is high and camping on Afghan.

But as be if in my opinion on Shimanovskikh vershinkakh could be higher rings, and after all under zabrose khevikom dire feeders without shock not indispensable?

Топор wrote:

simply more thick filament, flyuorokarbona, more Tolstoi cord

That for any conditions more preferable to?

Топор wrote:

If shock from filament or, Fliura, feeding desfasurare from calculation 8-10 a1,600. That of the burden shock on every ounce of for zabrosa.

T. E. If need to hurl 3 ounces of (and this not limit for khevika) the need to Wolfgang Flur least 24lb?

Vovan wrote:

. T. E. If need to hurl 3 ounces of (and this not limit for khevika) then need to Wolfgang Flur least 24lb.

This "minimal least" - 24 Lb, for comfortable experience-nesilovykh zabrosov on medium-size distance there is - meters humour won on 40-50.
"The optimal is" - 24 Kg, under intensely-power zabrosakh, when expanding "seeks to indefinitely" (somewhere 80 flushed and more). In my opinion.

+1

But then Wolfgang Flur disappears, under 24 a1,600. (11 kg) - dozen 0.4 (from Sunline). Far already more to fidera?

Vovan- Perhaps Andrei (the Axe) choosing the safer course, possessing negative experience with shock. Closing, correctly associated "carrot", a good cord (Sunline SuperPE or Daiwa I have), soft the fishing line is shock and micro-modicum glue for knots - and I even think on the rings not watch - only rustling))

+1

Carlos
You are using the forest 0.25 with that of the around 7 kg and this enough? For any scale trough under non-CIS (>) zabrose?

Vovan wrote:

but then Wolfgang Flur disappears, under 24 a1,600. (11 kg) - dozen 0.4 (from Sunline). Far already more to fidera?

Given say so structured and annotated starting point, to example if there's gravy method and expanding big proceed from ten libov, if same there's gravy bullet to example and impose not on strained can be try and from 6-7lb. The next moment this himself Wolfgang Flur, he so so, that account for "broker" the optimal option for everyone. One poorly holds ganglia, account for with node to dwell on, the second too fat, for its that of the burden, the third not in measure tight and camping on D.
The fishing line is this byutzhetnyy option, either it at another place in case. Chief parameter the absence of memory, this the main problem, then arazivnaya resilience, and not poorly coverage from FC.
What have you - a fishing rod specifically model and year, that would understand on the rings. Still that going to hurl, expanding and camping on D.? Let we explain on tvem example all in the details.

Shimano Speedmaster AX HEAVY Feeder 13 'and perhaps Speedmaster AX MEDIUM Feeder 12'
Shock plan use either for fletov on platnikakh, either on Pechenigy under distant zabrosakh (accurately lot of square footage not can say but think from 70 flushed)

Vovan wrote:

you are using the forest 0.25 with that of the around 7 kg and this enough? For any scale trough under non-CIS (>) zabrose?

If impose need quite perishing an obscure and forceful with kormushkami 100 grams + fodder, then all, as written + nesimmetrichka on even more thick a fishing line. But this only on rapid places type desna's or of Dnepr.

Wasn as relevant enjoy flyurikom in the form of shock? The only perhaps + this relatively better holds the same the conch has the power, and in the rest of the?

Last edited by Emil (Jan 17 2012 11:59:05)

I for shock karpovye filament with high abrasive preparations sustainability'm using.

Vovan wrote:

A as be if in my opinion on Shimanovskikh vershinkakh could be higher rings, and after all under zabrose khevikom dire feeders without shock not indispensable?

Rings on all shimanovskikh khevikakh (except spidmaster Hevy) such magnitude, that will have hosted even rough associated shock. And at all on khevike (shimanovskom :)), under 12 a1,600. CAST AWAY, kormukhakh until 120 grams and distance until 60 meters, shock not'm using at all. Shock'm using in three cases - fishing "kaprodromakh", fishing "the angry" the sidelines and work on made it with the maximum flight. With in the latter case, as this not paradoxically, under equal terms, impose with shock I have is obtained further, than without him. I not know why so is happening :dontknow:. I have versions of two - the whether due to lack of fear damage should sit under zabrose is happening maximal vykladka, then whether "Monk" on of shock she is moderating starting critical burden, making impose more mild.
For shock'm using conventional mono, with is by no means the most expensive. Has tried Wolfgang Flur, special advantages not saw, yes and stiff he what the, under equals with conventional monkoy diameters Passage through rings more Makov, a sense of, that instead shock is worth "stalka."
For shock'm using dozen - 0,32, join SX with puffed node Albright(only'm off the skag his times in five faster, than on video), knot not prokleivayu.

+1

'You are using the forest 0.25 with
That of the around 7 kg and this
Enough? For any scale
Trough under non-CIS (>)
Zabrose? '

–––––––––––––––––––––

Yes, for kormukh 100 – 120 gr such that of the enough (the fishing line is 0.25 – adds 0.3)

Feederal_74 wrote:

To shock'm using conventional mono, with is by no means the most expensive.

Precisely. I not for good reason mentioned higher as such Formaks, a. In the flagship on gender rassypannaya lying around - cheap, comfortable presses-color, pleasant on are - soft and knot on it apparently expense of promise is obtained very reasonable rates.

Emil wrote:

Has as relevant enjoy flyurikom in the form of shock? The only perhaps + this relatively better holds the same the conch has the power, and in the rest of the?

Pros flyurika: Sinking, more sure-footed than the fishing line is on abrazive, there is no memory, less fears overheating, not Wet, PoWerful, that in turn retains the tenacity in have requested are available. The entire industrialized fishing. To example raskosami through hour two in water loses the tenacity.

Vovan wrote:

, either on Pechenigy under distant zabrosakh (accurately lot of square footage not can say but think from 70 flushed)

And that this category: Pechenegs?, river, vdkhn, Canal? What type of feeders there need hurl?
Although that would long not boot consider Vitalika example higher. As I understood enjoys he in such a case Shimanovskim khevikom, with rings there all not doing anything, and if he puts 32 th dozen not zamorachivayas with fishing line, I would walked 0,28, can be more expensive with the same that of the, with shadowing Memory, and on opportunities the ADB. Sustainable, either as reconciled option now this Wolfgang Flur, too, wherever 0,32-0.33. Here is concrete views to what you want kheviku. Now, that concerns the medium, here all a little more sensitive, and means and tasks other. T. E. A medium this until 90gr obsch. Weight for zabrosa, the optimal kormukha 50-55gr, and sense shock in such a case see when need to harvest far, not very a major fish, in not zakoryazhenykh and etc. Places. With shock augmenting those savings further, the main the cord 0,04, the feeding trough bullet, and more than-mene podobranoy coil can be without problems harvest on 80-90 meters away, and with zabrosom sitting (wealth. =3 .9m) on 70 fringes.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 17 2012 15:06:41)

+2

Топор wrote:

good english spoken flyurika: Sinking, more sure-footed than the fishing line is on abrazive, there is no memory, less fears overheating, not Wet, PoWerful, that in turn retains the tenacity in have requested are available. The entire industrialized fishing. To example raskosami through hour two in water loses the tenacity.

Fully support. From themselves still correct, that he all-??? less evident well in water, that, too, not insignificant. For past season used to bandage flyurokarbonovyy shoklider from Quantum just two times and the more for complacency, truth more 80gr not throwing good and on clam shell not catching, but vkladyvalsya from souls.

Топор wrote:

A that this category: Pechenegs?, river, vdkhn, Canal? What type of feeders there need hurl?

This vodokhr. Near Kharkova (there there is famous, Artemovskaya, the dam - can this that the says). There there is seats where until style of rivers until of can be dokinut with Bank kinuv order 80 flushed, the depth of more 5 flushed on ") flows." On the sidelines's a seashell + hurl from the club, but weight feeders can be minimum have yes and form of incurs, camping on K. For is missing. Yes and on karpodromy plan not times travel very, where, too, desirable with shock harvest. And entire temku has conceived camping on K. Creepy node vershinku hurt (rings) - after all spidmastery-bought :) ah and understand need to critical strain under roll on shock.
In principle all more than understandable, thank you all who look, you have signed its opinion. Remained wait season :hobo:

Топор wrote:

Since shock augmenting those savings further, the main the cord 0,04, the feeding trough bullet, and more than-mene podobranoy coil can be without problems harvest on 80-90 meters away, and with zabrosom sitting (wealth. =3 .9m) on 70 fringes.

The cord 0,04? o.O

REFLO Braidcast Tapered mono leader Preston + Premium from Tokyo /. Who enjoyed, what opinion?

Last edited by Emil (Jan 17 2012 17:20:34)

Vovan wrote:

the cord 0,04?

Let will so, minimally possible.

Emil wrote:

REFLO Braidcast Tapered mono leader Preston + Premium from Tokyo /. Who enjoyed, what opinion?

Shock from Preston for conditions "80gr +" not suited - full shit, piss and reclaim on wind money, I.M.H.O.,. Through hour or so use scales he in district friction about tulip is beginning to spiralit, that sooner or later may lead to zakhlestu about tulip. Break the can and not gonna break, but here is-on obtain thus weight as something not want.

Топор wrote:

good english spoken flyurika: Sinking, more sure-footed than the fishing line is on abrazive, there is no memory, less fears overheating, not Wet, PoWerful, that in turn retains the tenacity in have requested are available. The entire industrialized fishing. To example raskosami through hour two in water loses the tenacity.

And that no calls minus?
1. There is sinking fishing line of yours.
2. There is neimeyuschie memory.
3. Pro overheating at all not understood.
4. "Not Wet, PoWerful", and that the fishing line is strongly Wet, PoWerful.
5. If raskosami through hour-two intervene loses the tenacity, then through clock fishing she, on your, must simply razpolztis?
Yes, say, that better hold a shell up holds flyurik. But, if account for what the most qualitative flyurik in comparison with any fishing line middle quality one and moreover diameter in two times worse on gap. Fails, that with using shoklidera from simple fishing line of yours diameter of 0.25, flyurik need questioning wherever 0.4 and this the minus flyuro, that all pros already was wrong, are important. And if put shock from simple available. 0.4, then believe me he, too, will keep hold a shell up, perhaps nekhuzhe.
The game just like watched the film Dumcheva Andrei, a masterclass on in Voronezh, so here is he flatly against flyuro, as in shoklidere, and tembolee on dog leashes but also. And he the first in reytenge in Russia. :glasses: But this is so, joke, simply his vision as industrialized fishing, technology and tactics, me more just understood and are suitable.

Last edited by fm967 (Jan 18 2012 01:57:29)

+2