All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Shock leader

Posts 271 to 300 of 541

Thank you all who responded. Until without shock d try, and further already in sight will.

Dobryi day, there is the need bombarding trough 80 + on 60-70 meters, the main cord 0.12 Spider-bot virus, under > zabrose, trough departures in distant distant spot with the entire River Kymi)
Perhaps I have still and technique suffers, feeder only'm explore, 5 years consecutive was only karpovaya fishing with normal batons and shipments 115-130 "grape", on senses here, not can withdraw from technology forceful zabrosa karpovymi udilischami, on every zabrose for feeder frightening)

Could you tell me, what optimally questioning shock for such a weight and forceful zabrosa?

P.S.: On extreme fishing found in granaries cord, which used in as a shock on cyprinids kept (0.3 Spiderwire stealth), but faced with problem, which never was on cyprinids kept church, very often under zabrose were zakhlesty for rings, eliminating this with rigid twist are spaced. Had to cut for preserving vershinok)

Dimych wrote:

Perhaps I have still and technique suffers

Technique not under than, how many more osnastok need to dismissing, to understand the need use of shock in this situation? Severe cargo. Large distance, cord with highly ordinary cure-Taras - all of this raze not .because something told decision?

Dimych wrote:

Say, is, what optimally questioning shock for such a weight and forceful zabrosa?

If withdraw from forceful zabrosa even 4000m2 as well as raze, then 20-25-54 should, in principle, have to.

Dimych wrote:

(0,3 Spiderwire stealth)

Perishing how many times't eist world, that dozen twist are spaced little that will tell unlike that of the.
Zakhlest, incidentally, this not necessarily rigidity (or as soft) cord - this the difference in fidernykh and cyprinids kept into the tulips rather. This if inattentiveness to exclude

Dimych wrote:

. Podskajite, what optimally questioning shock for such a weight and forceful zabrosa.

I would pose the shock of leader from twist are spaced with that of the not less 9 kg (20 Librov) on passport, with the consequent utochneniem: +or -on your technique zabrosa.

Dimych wrote:

5 years consecutive was only karpovaya fishing with normal batons and shipments 115-130 "grape"

In karpovoy a fishing trip what about the shock leader better idea "fideristov" should know :flag: conditional support add 0-should the. Have you weight 90gramm + -, i.e. American) 3 Anabelle Lake now (unce.) means material with that of the burdens 30lb or 13kg. You not those glocks or Smith & and boldly can be hurl, smaller cargo-thinner material shock leader and contrary, roughly so.

Dimych wrote:

what optimally questioning shock for such a weight and forceful zabrosa?

Want ask-and place it what? Than in short, the more burden on the cord under the report weight trough and range missiles zabrosa.

майк wrote:

I want ask-and udilishche what? Than in short, the more burden on cord under the report weight trough and range missiles zabrosa.

Signature author

Borіtesya-poborete,
You god pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

Udilishche Zammataro magna Maestro Heavy Feeder 4.2m

Thank you all responding, conclusions made, d try

Dimych wrote:

Udilische Zammataro magna Maestro Heavy Feeder 4.2m

Udilishche in subject to Scale. And dalnostyam :dontknow: Tacoma yet apparatuses forceful impose in my opinion not need, the very should fly.

майк wrote:

Tacoma yet apparatuses forceful impose in my opinion not need, the very should fly.

Contrary, this cudgel, only guaranteeing health can be shake up. Stick concrete, under zabrose need to flow.
Have us people in & roll standing was dealer Balzera and on pokidushki yielded this cola. So that write with knowledge affairs. Not my.

Vadim, I not about capacity Baltsera (I his in eyes not saw), but about length of his stick. I have most the first udilishche was (and there is, only them not enleve) Sept phishing, X force (understand, that no one knows). The dick, dude a tough-450 "grape", with the longest vershinkoy statues-.
But far now is to shoot them easily, and as something the very is obtained. Here is I on analogies and suggested.
And another thing-family cats couple of years ago article in online; it's, supposedly have Salapina, about loads, which is experiencing the cord under different traditional transportation and number rods up. Worked, that the longest the whip gives the most a small strain under other equal terms. Article tried to again find-not broke a. If who tell pollsters, d thankful.

! Mike.
Misha, purely mathematical, all is true. Than long lever - those further. Rolls can be. But to Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast earned, need to try, otherwise would still that a mop and a promise to throw. I have such same German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran Ekstrokhevik was until 235gramm, but and he was as would it is a dance than Balzery from Zammataro. Ah if you upload - it so pulnet.
In one word - the fast emblem great. Fantastisch (as oppressive the German too costly About). :crazyfun:

About Salapinskikh pundits, there lack syrmyazhnykh theorists, which physics not decree. :crazyfun: The long stick - the more monumental skorst, than more the speed - the more burden on cord, than more burden - those further flies there's gravy. One of private cases 2 of law Newton.

Last edited by Vadkh (Apr 23 2014 21:25:09)

Yes, incidentally, Chinese feeder, about which I wrote, has test until 90 grams (very far until your 235 grams). Truth, me accounted for to compare his with accurately thus same until 180 gr, on kind of virtually same assessment, slightly-slightly changed the positioning rings. Clearly 90 grams hull (on time-limited from shit.

Vadkh wrote:

than more the speed - the more burden on the cord

Perhaps, here all same should be something pro acceleration.

a_zaika wrote:

Probably, here all same should be something pro acceleration.

This from the angler depends, as he throws. Equitable acceleration during the entire stage zabrosa - classic fidernogo zabrosa. Uneven acceleration, first a sharp growth, then abrupt halt (the so-called shelchok) and feeder on fuel-wood.
On medium-size and short distance there is forcing the pace and not need, enough measured smooth movement without curiously busts induce.
And so E =m v2 acceleration not spelled out.

Dimych wrote:

Dobryi day, there is the need bombarding trough 80 + on 60-70 meters, the main the cord 0.12 Spider-bot virus, under > zabrose, trough departures in distant distant spot with the entire River Kymi) Perhaps I have still and technique suffers, feeder only'm explore, 5 years consecutive was only karpovaya going fishing to the normal batons and shipments 115-130 "grape", on senses here, not can withdraw of all the machinery forceful zabrosa karpovymi udilischami, on every zabrose for feeder frightening)
Could you tell me, what optimally questioning shock for this weight, and forceful zabrosa?

Judging by around the the first problem precisely in technology zabrosa, the second in’selection weight trough to specific rod. In my case 80gr cell quietly departures on 70m a psychic, this for reflections. The cord 0.12 Nanofil, need to discern not the most the best and without shock. If like-ing fiderom you. Put it shock from cord in half more his (") diameter, but this measure for places gavrilizma which kill all, sensitivity, your cast, done, the cord. Impose fiderom should be implemented am smoothly, in ANY situation except Horse wind. The difference for different competitors only in weight and length of his arc zabrosa (crackdown fidera).
Try to throw some without defence wakes up aggressivity with conventional the feeding trough on strained yours consciousness about speed crackdown, camping on E. Very slowly and smoothly, but with knowledge of the that your cast need to prednagruzit. This when before Auftragserteilung forward (forward castes) - a fishing rod already well plied with River Kymi, is happening this either in the smooth protivokhode, either raising your cast before Auftragserteilung forward from static position snap for head.

Dimych wrote:

Udilische Zammataro magna Maestro Heavy Feeder 4.2m

Given properties specific some tackle and when thinking about how that need to progruzit your cast, should understand - progruzit not means necessarily twisted it on the end the form on zabrose in the hilt, download in grinding halt after least can be and upper-third with President, and two-thirds of and in supplied in.

Last edited by Топор (Apr 24 2014 10:28:42)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

from the fishing trainer depends, as he throws.

Agree. Himself for each stick have been arguing find approach in this sense.

A so E =m v2 acceleration not spelled out.

I not pro Einstein's had in mind, but as and stated - pro Newton F =m a.
Although, does, both formula workers - cord's tearing up force of gravity trough, razgonyaemoy under zabrose, and stick breaks preventing energy, vognannaya in it without measures).

Топор wrote:

when before Auftragserteilung forward (forward castes) fishing pole already well plied with River Kymi, is happening this either in the smooth protivokhode, either raising your cast before Auftragserteilung forward from static position snap for head.

Andrei, fold his-, gee, for your brain :canthearyou: Probably, increasingly correctly, but is read (see The first proposal.

! Mike.
Mish, nothing excess, all on trial. This camping on S. Technical literature :crazyfun:
It if it comes show, then in two of seconds who have invested would.

Топор wrote:

It if it comes show

Oh. Interesting :flag:

benderr wrote:

Interesting

Yes simply fishing need a.

Топор wrote:

Yes simply fishing need a.

So I and implying anything :D

Messrs. athletes Podskajite, 1. And shock leader on for competitions can be use, and so same as I understand resolved only a glancing a montage without stopora from above. And again same question 2. Can be whether to do side braid for defence wakes up aggressivity.

станислав wrote:

. Could you tell me, 1. And shock leader on for competitions can be use, and so same as I understand resolved only a glancing installation of without stopora from above. And again same question 2. Can be whether to do side braid for defence wakes up aggressivity.

Let us separable "flies from cutlets":
And) Ukrainian rules competition on sports it comes to shagging fish fiderom shock-leader not banned.
It comes) Only a glancing a montage without stopora from above resolved on Championship World on sports as it comes to shagging, but there their EU.
In) To make side braid for defence wakes up aggressivity Ukrainian EU not prohibit.

Thank you! Hmmm, means Ukrainian rules otlichayutsya from international?

станислав wrote:

thank you! Hmmm, means Ukrainian rules otlichayutsya from international?

Yes, to be sure differ.

Advise, pliz, something from from low-cost cords on shock with that of the 10-12 kg. To and have kept, and dozen's a little bit thinner, and on drive was have.

and, San layn super concern (?

bk45 wrote:

and, San layn super concern (?

Was such. Cut strongly, although and knot with him a compact, and knockout a good.

Carlos wrote:

advise, pliz, something from from low-cost cords on shock with that of the 10-12 kg. To and have kept, and dozen's a little bit thinner, and on drive was have

:crazyfun:

+1