All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Shock leader

Posts 331 to 360 of 541

madcity wrote:

2) thought that shock this is more for protection the main pletni from shotguns on complex bottom. Why he much stronger should be?

The shock of leader this the part the main on that marks the entire burden on zabrose. Especially on >.
On 80 meters (not gather steam;) still throw need - for 4,000-pay dura-Ace or 3,500-pay Dayva with standard predatkoy this about 100 gather steam; reel. This if "on by a newly" considered. In reality, if considered "on earth", this even more.
There's gravy 60gr + fodder this roughly 80-100gr common weight (a small / the average there's gravy) - for zabrosa such a weight on exceeded distance already need decently the organization in in impose. And here can be otstrely. Largely they depend from technology the most zabrosa.
I would then already pose cord 12lb in as a the main and not bother going down with shock-leader.

If bottom "complex" and unfortunately the cord, then and raskosami 0.22 on shock not will save - rather mind feeling the end of the.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 3 2015 20:43:25)

28 wrote:

and you like it or say that cord 8 a1,600. Managerial forceful impose (60 - 80m) trough 60 "grape" + fodder?

Though than fling :dontknow: 3.60 can and not survive, and 4.50 I'm pretty sure not will there such leverage :dontknow:
And this will be not forceful, and so itself-the usual :dontknow:

madcity wrote:

there complex bottom - 's cutting quickly. Also I shock only to pletnyu set aside.

For these big deal leader as something differently is called, me explaining with week ago. And shock-purely specifically for zabrosa.

wrote:

To these big deal leader as something differently is called, me explaining with week ago. And shock-purely specifically for zabrosa.

And wasn thorny stones and the conch has the power not stopped for leader?

On science shock-leader perceives burden under zabrasyvanii, and sneg-lider- for other pleasure-stones, clams, her teeth and camping on P.

wrote:

Skyfall science shock-leader perceives burden under zabrasyvanii, and sneg-lider- for other pleasure-stones, clams, her teeth and camping on P.

And if leader serves and those and other functions - as his call?

In Internet stores so and nazyvayut- shock sneg leader or shock and sneg leader. Recently learned, himself wonder :dontknow:

wrote:

Skyfall science the shock of leader perceives burden under zabrasyvanii, and sneg-lider- for other pleasure-stones, seashells, her teeth and camping on P.

You same know what that could mean, that shock 2 length rods up, and sneg - a short the assistant about Dam, two maximum.

Full specify. 're putting shock-udilishche + meter svesa + three-four sweep on center of the spool-and he works for two.
Somewhere I have in the chamber year three lying around conical lesochnyy.

Not znayshov in tem. In yeeo situatsyakh is used by carrier shock ? pleteno under osnovny mono? In iio eiai perevagi before shoklderom ? mono?

Fighting promised explain.

hunt73 wrote:

Dont znayshov in tem. In yeeo situatsyakh is used by carrier shock ? pleteno under osnovny mono? In iio eiai perevagi before shoklderom ? mono?

Yak on mene, then shock ? twist are spaced, dovzhinoyu which meters 8-10, i hour zakiduvannya not so heavily roztyagutsya, ye shock-mono-civil. Iaaoou, after get in those situatsyakh.
Zi: I caaaeae vikoristovuyu ? osnovnu, ? that o?aaa, then shock, ee?a o ? euee ? cord.

In my opinion on zabrose the cord is behaving better leski- more slippery, myagche- in rings on spiral friction such a there, weight krmaka is spent on flight, and not on inverted version nylon rings during throw. And here is under vyvazhivanii fish on past meters away until podsaka like, as not ochen.hunt73 as times about this asked.

+1

The, ooi nastaviv mnusv - not rozumsh, not vdpovday. Interesting Person instead asked ieoaiiy ? PERSON dostoynu vdpovd, not like cold steel - prokhod introduction. Until ? ?a ? ?, oae vipadok iiaeia vvazhati, ye "except in, of agreed particularly."

+1

hunt73 wrote:

In yeeo situatsyakh is used by carrier shock ? pleteno under osnovny mono? In iio eiai perevagi before shoklderom ? mono?

Wladyslaw Ivanovich (Dood) and Mikhail (! Mike.) increasingly correctly said. Under it catching carp, when on the basis of'm using mono in diameter 0.25-0,28, always'm knitting shock-leader from cord with that of the burdens roughly 30 mikronization. For what? To on zabrose difficult osnastok not was overstretching the countrys fishing line of yours. In end, zabrosy more long drives and more accurate. Many karpyatniki osnaschayut their udilki precisely so.

Last edited by Boev (Apr 2 2015 14:19:33)

Judging by around the, have Fideralits opinion on this about. Like would his hear.

There is no special opinion. Himself often'm using shock-leader from monoleski 0.25-0.3 under it comes to shagging kormushkami from 80 Mr. with pletney 6-8 a1,600..
If speech about the "minuses", then simply need abide by rules Forum. "I so think"

Last edited by (Apr 2 2015 14:37:58)

wrote:

If speech about the "minuses", then simply need abide by rules Forum

What precisely? Can I something missed?

Rules communication on Forum. Their outs of I expressed its personal attitude to violators these rules.
http://feeder.webtalk.ru/misc.php?action=rules

And why you decided, that EU were breached?

Antrate wrote:

Until ? ?a ? ?, oae vipadok iiaeia vvazhati, ye "except in, of agreed particularly."

The, who asked question, and the, who on him responded, understood each other, that is favorite search category special case. So that closely are reading EU.

Boev wrote:

To on zabrose difficult osnastok not was overstretching the countrys fishing line of yours.

Difficult - this how many grams?

volod wrote:

Tyazhyolykh - this how many grams?

I think, that more 2 ounces / 56 grams (without prikormki) - this already heavy trough.
But if someone deems heavy 3-'s untsovye trough and more - the, too, strongly not changed.

Last edited by Dood (Apr 2 2015 19:04:23)

Not karpyatnik, but Bohrmann to answer. On shui at all weight snap 2.5-3.5 Anabelle Lake now (70-100 gr) Although saw video, 150 on the bottom Volga-we were tossing. Spodovym and 200 gr like Being thrown.
But! Karpovoe place it against fidernogo strong and burden on shock in my opinion will little more serious than that (in sense podinamichnee-jump sharply.
If that not so said, let aksakaly by first.

I leader began knitting only under transition on subtler Building tools 10 - 12 a1,600. Under weight trough without feed from 100 grams and higher average kormoemkosti.

Karpovaya stick - 2.75LBS, flet - 50-60gr., distance meters 70, mono cord - 0.25, fish - carp from 2kg until 7-1930, more simply not eiaee. Is worth whether do come with 30 lbeshnym shock leader?

volod wrote:

Karpovaya stick - 2.75LBS, flet - 50-60gr., distance meters 70, mono the cord - 0.25, fish - carp from 2kg until 7-1930, more simply not catching. Is worth whether do come with 30 lbeshnym shock leader?

There is no.

Boev wrote:

contaminated it comes to shagging carp, when on the basis of'm using mono in diameter 0.25-0,28, always'm knitting shock-leader from twist are spaced with that of the burdens roughly 30 mikronization. For what? To on zabrose difficult osnastok not was overstretching the countrys filament. In end, zabrosy more long drives and more accurate. Many karpyatniki osnaschayut their udilki precisely so.

But as then this understand?

If you had in view under "flet - 50-60gr."full weight snap, then this not heavy tooling. Precisely in this terms I and responded. And 70m with such a weight River Kymi and the right pounder this not super-an obscure impose.
If same this "net" weight without Accounting prikormki, then this already another matter and the other conversation - if borrow flety from ESP in traditional transportation 56gr and any seafood brunch and sculpt on them metodnyy fodder or the classic monspessulanum method and on him balloon prikormki size of with orange, then there well for 100gr overall weight will. Likely it is this option Oleg and had in view.

I.e. full weight snap until 100gr.- not need to, increasingly, that harder - desirable?

On line they made 0.25 in as a the main - yes. But also much depends and from technology zabrosa - if're breaking up with with is smoother accelerating, then all DC, and if sharply and khlestko, then can be options.

Accounted for to do zabrosy on 80-85m DM100 with fishing line dura-Ace Tekhnium Afridi-class destroyer 0.25 fletov Tekhnokarp (in size similar Prestonovskim psychics) in weight any seafood brunch (with prikormkoy 90gr accurately there is) without taking any additional the shock of leader.