All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Shock leader

Posts 61 to 90 of 541

kis_lex wrote:

. And still, as such for the shock of leader better hard or soft? :) .

Soft, but in the same time sustainable toward aggressive beneath the. In my opinion.

katana wrote:

Daiwa Tournament Tapered Carp Leader

Not spit out everything, where in Ukraine / Kiev can be take? Emerged the need.

Met on Forum such have Katana

Texs organs is max- betcha his answer and await the, raising the his same and cited. ;)

Am asking forgiveness :blush:
:D :D :D
?. Policies. Not observed that this quote

+1

Extreme times bought these in a fishing trip on Rusanovke. Ask in the koi branch. Like still remained.

Yesterday took his in mpstnoy "fishing." Otsavalos bobbin test 7 still.

Katana, Vertex- Thanks. Today d to identify the. Taras, can be will ask you to hand me his under case, if suddenly on modern not found some?

Found, bought, thank you))

Last edited by Carlos (Apr 4 2012 12:47:19)

Hello!
Podskajite please on ispolzuvaniyu shock, what better isolzyvat brand and what diameter?
Had forced in complex conditions :( the conch has the power? And camping on To?

Andrey12345 wrote:

hi, yes!
Podskajite please on ispolzuvaniyu shock, what better isolzyvat brand and what diameter?

And for no rods up something modicum?

Vertex wrote:

A for no rods up something modicum?

Nice example stud I distanch MN-until 150 g!

Andrey12345 wrote:

.. Could you tell me please on use of shock, what better use brand and no diameter?

I suggest: Either braided the cord with great relief visual diameter of (usually such Building tools have razryvnuyu strain not less 15-20 kg and dozen "on passport" 0.25-0,30mm), either monofilnaya soft raskosami, desirable with antiabrazivnymi properties - diameter of not less 0.35 mm.

The length of the - about 8 - 10 forge the

Text or: In quote, from I revised explicit spelling mistakes, and the for power it's a shame.

"Zhytomyr" 0.40 is so apparently driving on eeaaneie sees - leaner and meaner :flag: That only knot need the right knitting and on done big rings have.

Was playing on the Stripper in the hands of in no clothing left elitalyansovskiy .25-.50,5kh15m shock leader-on kind of transparent the fishing line is with uneven diameter of and shock from twist are spaced-light-brown, on kind of the cord fat,, from above than something covered with, today, slippery, sold; on meters clearly on someone else's bobine. Magazinchik- subsidiary more a major, on for recipe answers seller of like Berkeley. In the main Music to go not with hands, ca who Th knows-- there is have Berkeley such a pleasant thing deals aplenty?

wrote:

. Shock leader-on kind of transparent raskosami with uneven diameter of and shock from twist are spaced-light-brown.

First I used Daiwa Tapered Leader, then spat, costly and meaningless these konusniki and. - ???????? - the mill as such for gross Maver Dual Band. For eyes lack as shoklider. Truth on hold a shell up until not worthy, I do not will whether normally keep.

Last edited by Vertex (May 20 2012 16:19:15)

For clams then better Maverovskiy Red Devil - this is tough, but hold a shell up holds promise.

wrote:

was playing on the Stripper in the hands of in no clothing left elitalyansovskiy .25-.50,5kh15m shock leader-on kind of transparent raskosami with uneven diameter of

The wire an. I have even with karpovymi with sticks and coils log-castes terpenya facilitated on one fishing trip. Memory and rigidity simply on perform well! In rings with hard propelling and if the fishing line is not how's life with Mac, as spring himself goes down with shpuli.

Dear comrades ,-Barack!
No one I bred about 30 letters search for twist are spaced for shock in conditions industrialized fishing on sees? Interested in the most abrazivo-sustained from all possible cords, raising the, as already was discussed, KMT on a line, yes still thick, not fountain, yes and option Jan von Shendelya not always tantalizing.. Want all-??? KMT on largely document with a string, 't seek itself model last.

On largely document with a string KMT not tickles when applied to our sees!! Because as the cord should be were instant on rezane / abrasion, and means with a thick - as least 20lb. And the and stronger. If you such would you bet on basic, then parusit will "mother not sound so glum." And there's gravy in 120gr can not help. As option hog-tie such on shock, and the main 8-10lb.

duffy333 wrote:

How option hog-tie such on shock, and the main 8-10lb.

Accurately! Precisely so and despite do, but embarrasses such moment: How "unfortunate" will knockout such a shock in terms of range missiles?

And still such moment. Idea do installation of trekhsostavnym (10-12-54 basis, 7-10 meters fat, (adds 0.3 - 0.35) Wolfgang Flur) and separately installation of again same on document with a string) - priori a delusional?

Carlos wrote:

The notion do a montage trekhsostavnym (10-12-54 basis, 7-10 of-the-fat, (adds 0.3 - 0.35) Wolfgang Flur) and separately a montage again same on document with a string) - priori a delusional?

Yes, I.M.H.O.,.

Carlos wrote:

7-10 meters fat, (adds 0.3 - 0.35) Wolfgang Flur)

Ganglia will mother not sound so glum. On the rings quality will strongly.
I have montages from, Fliura 0.25 and 0.37. If 0.25 can be still try neatly link and protiskivat in rings, then 0.37 I would not ventures, only if rings the passage diameter.
Paternosterom not'm using, but in than the problem his link immediately on flyure?
P. S. Shock from, Fliura 0.37 is worth on marker. Flight more than a normal.

Last edited by !!! (Jun 7 2012 17:02:31)

!!! wrote:

Nodes will mother not sound so glum. On the rings quality will strongly.

If knitting a carrot, then not strongly. Importantly lightning fishing line of yours short not can decide. Yes and can scarcely on eksta-khevikakh will small rings.

!!! wrote:

Paternosterom not'm using, but in than the problem his link immediately on flyure?

Me not likes. Nor as looks, nor as but.

VDA wrote:

if knitting a carrot, then not strongly. Importantly lightning filament short not can decide. Yes and can scarcely on eksta-khevikakh will small rings.

My hands pay his final (counter and as there his. Constrictor) is obtained link much, be careful now, less and the right thing would have. Konusnaya form of under various diameters auf materials also is obtained.

I have nekorotko otrezanyy the end of the, Fliura 0.37 looks as slice of provolki. With pletney always leave, and here is Wolfgang Flur for fidera but would fully.

Last edited by !!! (Jun 7 2012 19:14:00)

!!! wrote:

Wu me nekorotko otrezanyy the end of the, Fliura 0.37 looks as slice of provolki.

Me hard judge, I more than 0.25-0.3 to let the line out not'm applying. The last time bought on shock-leader as such "'' Condor '' Megastrong" 0,25mm (25grn for 150m), couple of times forgot open it under zabrose trough common weight ~ 100 grams - and nothing, weathering, yes and stones-hold a shell up holds normal - on several fishing trips lack.

VDA wrote:

I dont hard judge, I more than 0.25-0.3 as such not'm applying.

Raskosami this not quite one thing and the same, that Wolfgang Flur.

!!! wrote:

fishing line this not quite one thing and the same, that Wolfgang Flur.

I this know, but defend expensive the cord not less expensive flyurom personally for menot interestingly. For an amateur fishing with head lack filament. And on sensitivity, on 10-fringes meters away, I think, the difference not a substantial.

Z. L? - 1649. Can, of course, there is still any me obscure dignity, Fliura :dontknow:

Last edited by VDA (Jun 8 2012 12:37:59)

From its experience "shock-liderostroeniya."
Wolfgang Flur good those, that he enough tight. And this when applied even not to his abrazivoustoychivosti, and to what he less is deformed on how his , which more just erzaetsya there-here during training to zabrosu. So precisely because of this I simply spewed Prestonovskiy another shock-leader - he proved very mild, that have embarrassed to his krucheniyu after couples hours fishing with kormushkami from 100gr. And noose and zakhlest for tulip with weight of this thing - this virtually 100% blocarea done. And if and not car breaks down, then fraught with serious trauma of --on obtain its same the feeding trough such a weight little not seem.
I perepolzoval together curiously and dedicated cyprinids kept konusnykh shocks, and fishing line of yours different under this deal, and cords in profit with (from 20lb and higher). For me on 1 th place for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River on feeder was and remains Brauningovskiy shock-leader - that is a phenomenal abrazivoustoychivost. And he not another, and in one diameter and one a piece of in razmotke 50m. , it is a pity that his wash their hands with production. From purely cyprinids kept, but that and for rivers with shell well suited - shock-leader Dayva Tornament.
So that's Option shock from, Fliura well circuits.

+1

I don't know, me lack fishing line of yours Shimano Technium adds 0.3 for zabrosa 100gr trough. No like krucheniy not was. Abrazivka, can not rebuffed with strong shell still, but well enough normal on brovkakh not porezalos still nor never.