All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Shock leader

Posts 121 to 150 of 541

Particularly raze, in my opinion. Would still she softly filament 0.35-0.40 will. And for "dire" seats type rakushechnykh brovok this at all most the. Here most importantly maximally a compact knot do.
I have for such seats on of shock is worth Kormoranovskiy the cord Seacore 38lb - not wire, of course, but until familiar cords him far. But for something I his through such style of dreyseny prodiral and such are clams was pulling out, that very not comeback.

Understood, thank you!

Put in order experiment 2 shoklidera on Prestony RS-R with a twist 0.1. One of pletni PoverPro roads as, the other several thinner (were selling on razmotku, details not know). Knot - carrot. Fidera EBM 130 and 160 grams. Results bad. Both shoklidera did not last and 20 zabrosov, one has vershinku and confused, shooting off snap, the second had fled with River Kymi just basic. :mad: Nodes strongly beaten on the rings. When impose made their - in the air flew well, so to abandon them in principle not want, the more, that 0.1 further meters 70 hurl malorealno - burden marginal. That same to do? Take more adopt and soft one? For example 0,18 or 0.2 Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid? Or send all the fuck, dismiss all pletenki 0.1 (on 385 UAH each: '() and put instead them 0.12 or at all hotspots?

Last edited by Gino (Jun 1 2013 19:45:02)

Gino wrote:

What same to do?

Try knot Albright knot post 106 only not crop under the most knot, LElGH: Make result and leave lightning on 5mm
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/YM7Lr.jpg

Gino wrote:

Node - carrot.

First, carrot the carrots ’. Photo there is?
Second, such a thick pletnya on shock - this realistically tin! PauerPro 0.15 well enough for zabrosov feeders 120 + for are some buoys. Engage those a carrot - on 10 gather steam; there-here, shock as said higher plus himself knot can be and prokleit.

First, carrot the carrots ’. Photo there is?

- photo there is no, but ???? well, even under a magnifying glass.

shock as said higher plus himself knot can be and prokleit

- that said higher? :dontknow:

And than prokleit, to not hurt knot? :confused:

P.S. Very hope, that more thin pletnya will give a normal outcome camping on K. Fling with shock liked, if would not goddamn oinker knot. When already someone prioritized device on splavleniyu pletenok? 8-)

Gino wrote:

that said higher?

=

Carlos wrote:

Gino wrote:

Node - carrot. Fidera EBM 130 and 160 grams. Results bad. Both shoklidera did not last and 20 zabrosov, one has vershinku and confused, shooting off snap, the second had fled with River Kymi just basic.

That such carrot, me not conducted. :dontknow:
I'm knitting shock-a leader is a pletenki, on thickness like by a newly Viplesh-0.06 mm with that of the 10.6 kg on passport (on eye roughly from -0.20 mm), with the main Fayrlayn Feder 0.10 mm. :cool:
Knot Albright - such, as in this on exiled: http://atmhunt.ru/2012/12/02/kak-zavyaz … oto-video/
On a carrot utterly not it seems vizulno. :no:
Number of coils of I'm by experimentation - roughly 5-7 coils of in one side and so much-same in another.
Putting any goddamned pressure knot gradually, after a I'm just trying a on gap, and the motto visually, to knot was similarly, as can be more thin and me liked (this comes with experience :glasses:). Under shred allegations and newspaper investigations :huh: in as a knot - ligating his on a new.
Cutting lightning clean off, under aid schipalki for nails - and again I'm just trying a knot on gap. Having seen witnessed, that after trim tips of his knot continues to be guaranteeing (sometimes he're loosening), I prokleivayu his superglue outsole ASK 506 (last resort, can be ordinary glue # 505). Under prokleyke try to put do knot maximally similarly, and to not was "retractable" and speaking individual-fiber supplemented in place rotated tips of his pletenki.
Length shock-leader I have always such a, to before zabrosom on shpule was wrapped around it not less 4-5 coils of shock-leader, usually this about 6.0-7.0 flushed (I often'm knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) squarely on shock-leader and over time his cutting. One shock-leader lack on several such paternosterov).
Under zabrose breath passage knot through rings ??????, but he reminds lungs clicks and not brings no harm the rings fidera. :cool:
Summer need to monitor node under vymatyvanii snap - often for knot determined fluff, which summer in water case very many, and also small seaweeds and other hell is that. As only noticed on node the emergence of "American imperialism to" tel - need to immediately same to lift their with knot, and the otherwise will poorly :tired:.

What such carrot, me not conducted.

- Mahin knot: http://club-fish.ru/video-rybalka/karpo … derov.html

On your exiled: Us very, it is a pity but this page not there is on site "Atmwood" or was moved.

Last edited by Gino (Jun 2 2013 09:28:26)

Gino wrote:

What same to do? Take more adopt and soft one? For example 0,18 or 0.2 Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid? Or send all the fuck, dismiss all pletenki 0.1 (on 385 UAH each) and put instead them 0.12 or at all hotspots?

I in his case'm using shokliderom from, Fliura with declared diameter of 0.33, on DM130. All passes normal, although and with camping on BC Not large thud. Knot in such a case with ideal assembly on flyure will more, respectively in your case two obvious problems if's suitable to start from the primary (yours) office: Himself knot (his the size of the) and technique zabrosa. For decisions issue the first, need reduce dozen leader, where in case with braided shokliderom diameter 0.2 should have to for eyes (either pick a from calculation 8lb that of the burden leader on every ounce of zabrasyvaemogo weight), and the second perhaps chief, this himself impose, he must not be a sharp nor in what phase, NOT SHOULD come whistle form. Many think that put shoklider and can be tulit regurgitated, that is a big mistake. An obscure impose this body of factors camping on E. Aptly podobranyy weight snap to core coursework they with President as basis, impose kraine say the and fishing pole all will make itself, the more EBM. For DM130 the optimal weight average trough 80-120 gr, for DM160 respectively 100-140gr. And the last, if there is no a certain experience with shock, putting his not hard you try immediately zatulit on the Bank, need without an extra $effort try all do smoothly with not large set camping on E. Military chain tackle and only then gradually increase distance, reaching stability in a result. Luck.

Thank you!

I'm knitting here is such knot. Not fancy and easy, together a good. Reproaches there is no.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130602/q244IZyqDe.gif

margulis wrote:

I'm knitting here is such knot. Not fancy and easy, together a good. Reproaches there is no.

With than you his’re using? There is in mind cord, raskosami, diameters.

Last edited by Топор (Jun 2 2013 20:50:55)

margulis wrote:

A good knot, but not for wood, "um, and cords with different diameters. All ??? Albright the most were instant and a compact knot. How to knit his simply - the sign says... it itself on health. In my opinion.

+3

Gino wrote:

Skyfall your exiled: Us very, it is a pity but this page not there is on site "Atmwood" or was moved.

Who Needs, it is a pity the announce, that I only that quietly went for this exile and made print-screen knot Albright.

Text or: Incidentally, have this knot there are several options.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/wOXza.png

Dood wrote:

usage: Incidentally, have this knot there are several options.
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/wOXza.png

I, too, such option saw, but his slightly harder on me how to knit - in wiggle many gather steam; put a need to.

Vadkh wrote:

I, too, such option saw, but his slightly harder on me how to knit - in wiggle many gather steam; put a need to.

On this same e-page, but only below, there is still and video "as how to knit knot Albright"; and option "video" several different from option "Figure."

Топор wrote:

Since than you his’re using? There is in mind cord, the fishing line is, diameters.

The cord power pro 15lb and raskosami Milo 0,18.

Vadkh wrote:

but not for wood, "um, and cords with different diameters.

On me, increasingly depends on number of moment technological re with each hand. ;)

And even, me this knot like because, that he is obtained another with both sides. That very well from all points of view.

margulis wrote:

Schnur power pro 15lb and the fishing line is Milo 0,18.

On me, increasingly depends on number of moment technological re with each hand.

And why on a fishing line 0,18 shoklider from cord?, what goal're stalking, an obscure impose? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Топор (Jun 3 2013 09:00:22)

Dood wrote:

At this same e-page, but only below, there is still and video "as how to knit knot Albright"; and option "video" several different from option "Figure."

On video cesspits more the classic option Allbright. But man his, she knits uproshenno, there is no direct winding, only flip. I'm using only classic scheme always
Only do ten direct and ten opposite to gather steam;. The main Dayva Tornament 8 0.12mm, shock the suffix 832 0.18mm.
http://s1.uploads.ru/5fQZO.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 3 2013 09:33:52)

Топор wrote:

and who of them Albright?

Yes video durkanulo :D had it redacted on.

Топор wrote:

A why on a fishing line 0,18 shoklider from cord?, what goal're stalking, an obscure impose?

For security. Experience little on parts of experimentation with shock leaders. Yes and impose, too, is important.

margulis wrote:

To security. Experience little on parts of experimentation with shock leaders. Yes and impose, too, is important.

All of this ask with goal understand: Why advising the, that raze not applies to topic? Little experience?, so principal thing; therefore get his. On parts of knots for starters, need to know their purpose, as they behave in is or different version. Or you suits, that the man which asked question and those who simply reads, spend mass of time and funds in empty?
As a consequence, my you advice, man for rule for themselves the first post this line, learn to his for themselves, and then move further. The that there written not only my opinion and expertize (if you precisely this worries), and Madres y Abuelas the favored experience already traversed and acquired option when applied to as it comes to shagging.

Топор wrote:

why advising

Ah, in first, I not advised that, and simply announced his their modest experience (site like for this created, you it seems this not know).
And second, everyone has a choice: Listen or not, and can fooling around (as some :D).

margulis
Excuse, my friend, but you simply from :insane: An enthusiast slipping from shit.

Last edited by Топор (Jun 3 2013 19:50:42)

Colleagues, could you tell me, dura-Ace Tekhnium 0.3 goes as shock with kormushkami 100 - 120 grams? Not banned the entire tooling under > zabrose?

Last edited by MOA (Jun 3 2013 19:47:31)

MOA
Of course, even thick in the body (in sense of course be appropriate).

Last edited by Топор (Jun 3 2013 19:49:32)

+1

the Axe
Thank you! Let better slightly with endowments of, than pass through under every zabrose!

MOA wrote:

Ionou better slightly with endowments of, than pass through under every zabrose!

Importantly that would through rings with node she climbed really.