All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 1 to 30 of 424

Senior brothers, Podskajite where find information on Feders MAVER.
Interested in feeder with test until 90gr, 3.6 Dam.
Enleve only on rags gills, the distance until 50 meters, karpiki until twos, and so podleschiki and Crucian.
In advance thankful.

could you tell me where find information on Feders MAVER

http://feeder-club.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=26
Ask here.

And which shops in Ukraine work with MAVER.

evgenij71 wrote:

A what shops in Ukraine work with MAVER.

And why you in Ukraine?’fishing the world on hotel's indoor market under the dome the official representative mavera - I there all their mavery ’. They and under Made to Order can bring.

evgenij71 wrote:

A what shops in Ukraine work with MAVER.

Entire detailed information can be find Here

Saw recently MAVER NEMBO Thor 4,2m 120g - with the old Special Thor, only wire rings not the silver, and black, respiration he looks not so elegant. The price, if am not mistaken - 925grn.

Koluchiy
Use Genesis Black Ice 3.6 test until 85 Competition Black Ice 3.6 test until 90. Under your goal normally will, Genesis on Donce, fuck bad about molesting.

plastmax wrote:

use Genesis Black Ice 3.6 test until 85 Competition Black Ice 3.6 test until 90. Under your goal normally will, Genesis on Donce, fuck bad about molesting.

plastmax
Describe please place it Genesis Black Ice 3.6 test until 85 in more details. You have dvuchastnik or three? Thank you

plastmax wrote:

use Genesis Black Ice 3.6 test until 85 Competition Black Ice 3.6 test until 90. Under your goal normally will, Genesis on Donce, fuck bad about molesting.

And what 231,6 the price on Genesis Black Ice 3.6 3-'s of an in Ukraine?

Колючий wrote:

Alexey, better let the flames will be snuffed out, and the chair new propalish

Himself already want on open water. Let even peck not will, but want.
Have us ice 45-50 centimeters - when same he will change its aggregate manufacturer state of?

Kolyunya, nothing. Let a little bit of a weather actually perceived by voters, on beshevo ice there is no. First you to us, and then we to you. Often recall sorevy you have-your fishing bobber against fidera :cool:

In Donetsk 530.

plastmax wrote:

In Donetsk 530.

And more the old clone will Maver Abyss Series 3.6 until 80 grams 3-'s exchange in how many tsenitsa in Ukraine?

viktorf wrote:

Kolyunya, nothing. Let a little bit of a weather actually perceived by voters, on beshevo ice there is no. First you to us, and then we to you. Often recall sorevy you have-your fishing bobber against fidera

We on Beshevo necessarily'll drive over, and tournament Feder against floater let us to do (perhaps in late on May.)

Макс wrote:

A more the old clone will Maver Abyss Series 3.6 until 80 grams 3-'s exchange in how many tsenitsa in Ukraine?

540 UAH.

Last edited by Колючий (Feb 13 2012 09:10:33)

And where lie production types Maver UK? In range or same in of England? Regularly Made civil?

Bought Feder Maver Genesis Black Ice on labels said they did haved code producer 505, did country producer realistically Britain, not China? :)

If on cage of the elephant would you read it to the writing “a water buffalo ”, not trust eyes their. (posts) Cosmas Kozma Petrovitch Prutkov

Макс wrote:

I’ve bought Feder Maver Genesis Black Ice on labels said they did haved code producer 505, did country producer realistically Britain, not China

And that such a terrible in is, that some product, in this case udilishche, manufactured in podnebesnoy?

Yes because the quality of there far not on first place, worse countries producer there, even with purchases brand can be enter the product which unsuccessfully screwed up the juvenile a chink on lesson labor. Confidence to this country I have personally exactly "0." And thank God that in such industry as fishing, can be increasingly ??? find goods which not make these • • • • • •.

Those goods, which not make in China are worth 21st th how many - for example, the English Dayva or Hardy, where the price begins from 250 ?for place it :( High salaries, taxes, sotsialka - arrive at and sign here, please. And economy should be balanced - so 95% the entire products is done precisely there, where and zp low, and taxes minimal, and for without to pay need not. I.e. in Southeast Asia. So, that not delude yourself. Incidentally, those same quite expensive Prestony make not in of England :flag:

+1

Макс wrote:

Yes because the quality of there far not on first place, worse countries producer there, even with purchases brand can be enter the product which unsuccessfully screwed up the juvenile a chink on lesson labor.

You will surprised, but the contestant or different products in China not necessarily make "Jewish young the Chinks on lessons labor." And if products decorates the or another brand, then control quality such-same, as and on factory in Italy or same in Germany and the percentage of marriage, if he and can attend such same, as and have product produced in Europe. Here is and increasingly.
You same not decline to example from products corporations Apple only because, that she produced in PRC?

Need to seek to the better, how many the life?

Pro Maver nothing not I’d say. Can say on Preston. On weekends’for human Dutch Master 13.8 until 100gr. Verify place it, and have him on the packaging slip 2 rings on half varnish were profit of. Have replaced on another place it. And the price issue for this product 2800 UAH.

Danser wrote:

you chase surprised, but the contestant or different products in China not necessarily make "Jewish young the Chinks on lessons labor." And if products decorates the or another brand, then control quality such-as, as and on factory in Italy or same in Germany and the percentage of marriage, if he and can attend such same, as and have product produced in Europe. Here is and increasingly.
You same not decline to example from products corporations Apple only because, that she produced in PRC?

I not try moreover that in China make our products, I simply wrote that I have precisely confidence to this country, as to country producer is zero, from for moreover that buying products even proven and recalling, can be enter the product viscerally "his minor kitayozom on lessons labor", and in end buying any Chinese product turns into lottery, but this strictly – my personal opinion. And such a products as Apple on lessons labor very hard do (wasn that if Chink to is faring on gold medal :)) and distinguish the original products the same Apple from forgery in been easier than for example distinguish some ingenious hook producer email to the Owner from forgery, because will learn you the that this forgery only on a fishing trip when miss fish, but on kind of they will identical.

Макс wrote:

distinguish the original products the same Apple from forgery in been easier than for example distinguish some ingenious hook producer email to the Owner from forgery,

I not d into in polemics, but and this products can be distinguish from budget. As something haven’t update, in magazine "just keep fishing with us", were set differences corporate identity cord Power Pro, from kontrofaktnogo. As in childhood mysteries, "search ten differences", and they were are visible nevoruzhyonnym eye. Ranging from vague enough press on packaging and ending perevyornym American flag.
Incidentally. Recently in one of stores wanted to buy to let the line out Maver Dual Band. Took in hands missing reel fishing line of yours in packaging, had turned a in the hands of and put an on place. To hazy doubts and their've begotten packaging, indeed do its the quality of. With the packing that was few years ago even to compare cannot be. Here is and think, think now. Either party such a, either. Either. Either?

Danser wrote:

I not d into in polemics, but and this products can be distinguish from budget. As something haven’t update, in magazine "just keep fishing with us", were set differences corporate identity twist are spaced Power Pro, from kontrofaktnogo. As in childhood mysteries, "search ten differences", and they were are visible nevoruzhyonnym eye. Ranging from vague enough press on packaging and ending perevyornym American flag.
Incidentally. Recently in one of stores wanted to buy as such Maver Dual Band. Took in hands missing reel filament in packaging, had turned a in the hands of and put an on place. To hazy doubts and their've begotten packaging, indeed do its the quality of. With the packing that was few years ago even to compare cannot be. Here is and think, think now. Either party such a, either. Either. Either?

Here is I about fix and say lottery, on world as all known there is qualitative China's treatment of and not qualitative, but to the great sadly there is also the qualitative forgery, and there is not the qualitative. On example twist are spaced was Pro, it is one thing if instead calligraphy Power Pro on counterfeiting write Power Por, and another if packaging 1 in 1 as squaring the, and then it turns out that dozen twist are spaced in 2 times more from original, then this far almost had, with scenario that dozen twist are spaced in 80% cases fisherman hardly will determine on eye, unlike those same mistakes in the title twist are spaced.

Last edited by Макс (Feb 27 2012 15:43:47)

Okay. Not will dear Flud, and the are to come, at administrative and navernyot us on Ukrainian anybody, than any hard work – while and not Ukraine’s.)

duffy333 wrote:

on form 2 rings on half varnish were profit of

On commercial Shimanakh, too, been, specifically on small kolechkakh vkleenykh vershinok my BMBX911CFDR, not on half of course, but SIC-ovskaya footnotes was the one varnish. Recognized, when Slept wave of of euphoria. Pieces three had to unclogging. Truth the price issue in 5 times below.

Last edited by VDA (Feb 27 2012 17:04:35)

Макс wrote:

I’ve bought Feder Maver Genesis Black Ice on labels said they did haved code producer 505, did country producer realistically Britain, not China?

Yes throw go into overdrive! You realistically like it or for these pittance buy itself udilishche from England,? Calm down and enjoy those that bought or going to buy. Absolutely all locate their production in range, another matter, that someone still and controls this process, and whom the already on's, so here is on this and is worth on a sticky note have you Leyba Britain, by the that their is being driven for control there. Although the that not dovezli apparently went on other channels) but including type DM, but from failure basket) but for something the Englishman! At all gentle conscious man, that would this drugs now recognize the. Please here on site, there is clever and keen people

Hello. Could you tell me than differs Maver Abyss Multi Tip 12ft Feeder rod from MAVER Abyss x series 12FT? Under what conditions better suited the first stick?

Here is nothing such video pro work so a new series of Genesis Xtreme from MAVER

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.