All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 271 to 300 of 328

space wrote:

Dear forumchane, became proud owner here is such wand MAVER ABYSS X SERIES 3,6m., podsovetuyte to him coil in price diapazane 700-800grn as option here is Link your reviews and wishes. In advance thankful!

Edited space (Today 20 :44: 07)

In the past year catching with such combination of. All's okay liked.

+1

space- if there is desire to receive [kayf]from fishing, not looking on MOVIE except as maximum times in year, how flatly not advise this Drennan, so same recommend to push even harder and take in a normal place for decent katukhen. This coil and stick outlast.

Have human budget exactly in two times less. o.O .

Carlos wrote:

space - if there is desire to receive [kayf]from fishing, not looking on MOVIE except as maximum times in year, how flatly not advise this Drennan, so same recommend to push even harder and take in a normal place for decent katukhen. This the coil and stick outlast.

Thank you huge but I pointed out precisely the budget on which and so took the trouble (now not best of times, but thank you huge you for advice

Sten wrote:

Wu human budget exactly in two times less..

Thank you you, and can that the still there is in such a range?

space wrote:

can that the still there is in such a range?

I have was not many rails, but on fd4000 personally I bad nothing say not can. Normal katukha for an amateur industrialized fishing. Wakes up sports ambitions, then another matter.

The kind in is the and deal that already like as in sports, ev-ev on this fisch drime in bronze zone the second place ranked, but immediately there is no opportunities to buy expensive, yes and'm not seeing any sense, need dorosti, pass via increasingly)

I have was here is such a 3,000, suited perfectly :cool:
http://www.rybray.com.ua/katalog/katush … us-sd.html

+1

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/OZK82.jpg
Interestingly when to emerge in Ukraine such wand?

And about volzhanki leader from whom i.e. experience? Like, too, dostoinnaya on characteristics

space
I have on glass tinkles weight 200 grams is worth Daiwa procaster x 3,500. Here is such a LinkSince such steep discount can be borrow not fiercely without much consideration! Coil as the! + letter the additional shpulya
Now in out of stock, but can be to know will appear whether. Even without discount their money she is worth :cool:

Last edited by (Jul 4 2014 12:04:32)

+1

And manually when choosing coils need to to start thinking about maximum whatever chase enjoy. If expensive Japanese the here fiscal coil simply not indispensable

wrote:

And manually when choosing reel need to to start thinking about maximum whatever chase enjoy. If expensive Japanese the here fiscal coil simply not indispensable

Thank you for advice, but their there is no in available as you talked and is unknown when as (and I need in during next weeks) cords a dignity layn castes evey or ilk, ah I think the coil for 800grn at a discount Unfabulous perishing and budgetary unlike 200-300grivnevykh) Since Z.

You have in city of Music flagship there is. Can be call and clarify the availability of, bodies.: (061) 228-60-2

wrote:

Wu you in city of Music flagship there is. Can be call and clarify the availability of, bodies.: (061) 228-60-2

Yes there is in nilichii 3,500, she not some in size will?

space wrote:

yes there is in nilichii 3,500, she not some in size will?

She roughly such a same as and shimano 4,000 if not more. Dozen shpuli - 55mm

Last edited by (Jul 4 2014 14:06:59)

wrote:

She roughly such a same as and shimano 4,000 if not more. Dozen shpuli - 55mm

Edited Ruzho (Today 14 :06: 59)

Postponed on weekends take away, thank you, and which maximum kormaki Ideology were?

60 grams - easily. And more Maver Abyss can scarcely ant it was sufficient.

+1

Only that went took away coil, truth a bit not the that you have shown, the being asked (Link

Boys, question: Who has Maverovskie wand series of Dayiond, his on dvukhchastnikom, 2.7 forge the
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/5TFIQ.png
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/UkKql.png

For information people - the price in online; it's on Diamond set out 2.7 forge the In district 130 - 150 EURO

I believe it is, so sho, places Mavera there is no?

On organisers prepared an entertaining programme no, you weren't, for these money have Us, more preference will give MAP, dura-Ace, garbolino

Break third knee was on Maver Genesis black ice 12ft. Can from whom there is or could you tell me where buy.

vetalsol wrote:

How did this break third knee was on Maver Genesis black ice 12ft. Can from whom there is or could you tell me where buy.

This far kviver is inserted?
Me guys so that, broke a right on, has tried seek nenashel

Yes precisely. It's a shame, that otrybachil the just two fishing. And who was renovating?

S. Burdak wrote:

GENESIS BLACK ICE EXTREME FEEDER 13FT 100g - 3 PIECE

From whom any there is (was) this feeder? As he at all?
't seek wand as times with such characteristics

Was, only 150 the State Russian Museum

Efiop
For my goals this busts. Until that found the big info only that build rapid

wrote:

Wu whom any there is (was) this feeder? As he at all?
't seek wand as times with such characteristics

I have there is such feeder. That can say this dalnoboynaya catapult with utterly negnuschimisya kviverami. Personally I in their conditions industrialized fishing use of them not has found. They were replaced by on kvivera with another fidera. Udilka mega fastovaya based acquired taste, in one word software. In their conditions'm using his on created when need to accurately keep distance 50 + with kormushkami 42, and vosnovnom 56 Propulsion There is such sense of, that test undervalued at all I put would test 120 - 130 Propulsion That a represents such a same udilka with test 150 g I fear even to imagine. Supplied in have fidera highly were chunky and a long. Think with kormushkami 70 - 80 g he, too, will cope with easily supply dope there is with proceeds can. Vnutrivlagalischnye funds, if need a. The principle.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.