All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 31 to 60 of 424

Talk, especially guppik such with the mustache on the hook.
And I here is in Sunday, in another session uspokaivaniya manual itch, on his MAVERovskom place it found a malign nuance, under potryakhivanii one senses barely the palpable thump somewhere in equivalents. Where, it is unclear? And so same it is unclear on how many this substantially?
Thought, that can being too wifely, brought together Picker trabukkovskiy, nor gu-gu. And a blip on the there is no on like.
Not-PRI-Yat-@-@ BUT.

Interestingly established feeder carefully on video.

Yes I, too, on this drew attention, simply rybolovu need to was achieve maximum raising upward feeder-the arma, and under standard his the atomic this nesdelaesh!

Ah like as is considered, that on during need harvest with highly ‘ thumbs fiderom - so pressure flow of on basic less. Have the same Preston's under this deal in this year released DUTCH MASTER Feeder ARM:

http://uploads.ru/t/2/E/g/2EgFz.jpg

VDA wrote:

Don’t removed. Now they are sold under trademark "NEMBO Thor."

A series of types Maver Thor long removed with production. A new a series of entitled NEMBO - quite not those stick, although, visually than something similar. Supplied in, too, tolstennyy. This series of consists their three models: NEMBO Thor Feeder, NEMBO Feeder and NEMBO Tele Feeder.

Visually differ only winding rings and SV / ZSV printed - and so one in one the old Special Thor.

Received today two wand from Maver. On first glance produce bad one impression. In sight of course, that stick not extra-class, but and not "I China." On potryakh quite tough, I expected that will "on-lapshevatey." The first ring from rukoyadki quite small (though can I simply was accustomed to large the rings), on vershinkakh rings, too, small. Rukoyadka the Long, me in hand generalship remarkable. TTKh St:
1. Fidernoe udilishche Maver Abyss MultiTip 12ft - trekhchastnoe udilishche
- the length of the 368 centimeters
- test until 85 gr
- test on pletne 3-6 a1,600.
- weight rods up 203 "grape"
- transportation the length of the 127 centimeters
- three kvivertipa (on markerovke - 1, 2 and 3 ounces of, the first two glass, the latest - carbon fibre)
- rukoyadka cork / EVA
- rings SIC
- manufactured in Britain (information on haved-kodu, but have sent accurately made there)
2. Fidernoe udilishche Maver Abyss MultiTip 11ft.
- trekhchastnoe udilishche
- the length of the 332 centimeters
- test until 80 "grape"
- test on pletne 3-6 a1,600.
- weight rods up 221 "grape"
- transportation length 120 centimeters
- two kvivertipa (without marking both glass)
- rukoyadka cork / EVA
- rings SIC
- manufactured in Britain (information again same on haved-kodu, but have sent, too, made there)
Ah and not insignificant factor for many fishermen - the price hilarious. http://uploads.ru/i/C/0/i/C0iaJ.jpg
http://uploads.ru/i/q/z/w/qzwcs.jpg
http://uploads.ru/i/R/q/1/Rq1IH.jpg
http://uploads.ru/i/l/2/Z/l2ZGf.jpg

+2

I congratulate with shorting :flag:

+1

Hello. Who any kept in the hands of udilishche Genesis Xtreme from MAVER. If yes, what the impression.

кирпич wrote:

Fidernoe place it Maver Abyss MultiTip 11ft

Mean such in arsenal - likes :cool:
I congratulate with shorting :cool:

+1

evgenij71 wrote:

Hello. Who any kept in the hands of udilishche Genesis Xtreme from MAVER. If yes, what the impression.

Them even like on Ukraine and not zavozili :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Nu like as is considered, that on during need harvest with highly ‘ thumbs fiderom - so pressure flow of on basic less. Have the same Preston's under this deal in this year released DUTCH MASTER Feeder ARM:

There the entire focus with were in is, that he established fiderarm "upward with their feet" and on two legs station, and not only on’s front, as usually adopted.

duffy333 wrote:

evgenij71 wrote (and):

Them even like on Ukraine and not zavozili

And that will say our neighbors with Russia.

evgenij71 wrote:

A that will say our neighbors with Russia.

I have request such impression, that something worthwhile fidernoe to us is mired significantly later, than to you :(. Perhaps because you to Europe and to of England in particular closer. 8-)

evgenij71 wrote:

A that will say our neighbors with Russia.

We still not saw :dontknow:

Last edited by D.S.I (Apr 9 2012 08:53:35)

duffy333 wrote:

"still like on Ukraine and not zavozili

кирпич wrote:

Wu me request such impression, that something worthwhile fidernoe to us is mired significantly later, than to you

D.S.I wrote:

We still not saw

Thank you. Wait a bit.

evgenij71 wrote:

Emerged whether any information on these Feders?

Could you tell me real, maximum test Maver Powerlite Feeder Gecko? In different sources 70-140 gr.

Romano wrote:

Added whether any information on these Feders?

Lots rods up. In conductors 3.90 and as 130 and 150 g quite easy.
In number 3.60 and until 100, 130gr more remind usachyovo- karpovye fidera. In this price sigmente quite interesting stick.

ted wrote:

Say, is real, maximum test Maver Powerlite Feeder Gecko? In different sources 70-140 "grape".

Comfortable experience fling 56 fidersport, not more.

+1

Podskajite, where can be order the second and third knee was to the system.

Skat wrote:

Comfortably fling 56 fidersport, not more.

Far OK there cling 56, o.o. I 30 peak times.The buffet and she already in ancient its whammy :dontknow:

mixa wrote:

Skat wrote (and):
Comfortable experience fling 56 fidersport, not more. Far OK there cling 56, I 30 peak times.The buffet and she already in ancient its whammy
Signature avtoraNe the scream ? na?oai dіvchini - aiii have ia ?odne. The scream ? tsitskami - Chelomei dvi!

Centimeters. Ssyl, what test there this! http://www.maver.com.ua/udilischa/a1700 … ystem.html

"System released until 2010 has test until any seafood brunch (code 1075) such a mean., after until 140gr. (Code 1,700) such a want:!

ted wrote:

See license terms. Ssyl, what test there this! http://www.maver.com.ua/udilischa/a1700 … ystem.html

So here is, bullshit this all, telephoned the whom gave sistemu- code product on form 1,700, and I and godson (a new owner) more 30 grams on it posibility to set fears. Romeo need to that it comes, too,, I could even watch on code its system, he wrote that 30-pay for his system, too, already where the ceiling.

mixa wrote:

So here is, bullshit this all, telephoned the whom gave sistemu- code product on form 1,700, and I and godson (a new owner) more 30 grams on it posibility to set fears...

And, fear not need to, if not will other an marriage, then with the system (code A1700) without problems can be enjoy headings, until 110 grams (there's gravy + fodder).

+1

Jan wrote:

. And, fear not need to, if not will other an marriage, then with the system (code A1700) without problems can be enjoy headings, until 110 grams (there's gravy + fodder).

What is expanding zabrosa such a weight?

So brachok already crawled out. Break one thing most the upper knee was directly under winding rings. Good the kid make all, renovated and all'oc, but and until without problems.

ted wrote:

by expanding zabrosa such a weight?

Maximum not has tried, but on 54 scandisk pens reel Shimano super gt 4000RB on for competitions capturing the.

mixa wrote:

So brachok already crawled out. Break one thing most the upper knee was.

I have on the first a fishing trip with this pounder such a same the problem the electronic, but in no clothing left changed without issues and in further'm using without problems.

Wu me on the first a fishing trip with this pounder such a same the problem the electronic, but in no clothing left changed without issues and in further'm using without problems.

Yes, and have us try prove it that this factory marriage, not your not rigour! Little such!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.