All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 61 to 90 of 328

Maver renewed line of PowerLite, in including and system.
http://www.maverconnect.co.uk/imagecache/5839fa69-91c4-42a6-91d8-a11600e6bae0_800x488.jpg
A series of ELITE Feeder (10,11,12 ft) with contentious design, but very lungs, necessary forms)
http://www.maverconnect.co.uk/imagecache/56d772c5-091a-47f5-afa0-a11600d103f9_800x356.jpg

Link

Can who in rate, that gives the use of "'radial carbon' process" in signup sheet... rods up.

Last edited by Yura L. (Jan 28 2013 17:46:02)

+1

A series of ELITE Feeder (11,12,13 ft) with contentious design, but very lungs, necessary forms)

=====================================================================

On English site ELITE Feeder only 10 ", 11", 12 ", can what messed up?

+1

Yura L. wrote:

With contentious design, but very lungs, necessary forms)

In than lies controversial design?

Black&White wrote:

in than lies controversial design?

Removed any brilliant and surely on of various fidera is famously looks on booth in no clothing left, but raze not on fishing, when all of this will in prikormke. And even well my it will mutnovatoe and create impression dirty.
The writing on form vyazyu, too, "on lyubitelya."

+2

From series of ELITE me matchevaya udilka liked.

Now due for an exuberance upgrade and reaktorlayt! Not fast approaching.

duffy333 wrote:

You will know brilliant and surely on of various fidera is famously looks on booth in no clothing left, but raze not on a fishing trip, when all of this will in prikormke. And even well my it will mutnovatoe and create impression dirty.
The writing on form vyazyu, too, "on lyubitelya."

The writing vyazyu very reminds Kolmiki- Siena, Dorado and Legend, perhaps all deal in Italian roots of))

Yura L. wrote:

, in including and system.

Antiresnenko. :flirt: it come to what the price will be. I on in a new system for 1,200 Grzywna (. Bought in its time.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2013 22:56:34)

In running search rollers zaznacheno the price such a, as on system, let. 1700. Roma you took at very "sweet" price.

Last edited by ted (Jan 28 2013 00:06:06)

ted wrote:

Roma you took at very "sweet" price.

And on Different I try to put not buy :crazyfun: ???? this concerns just. Who ische the always will find Zoo price. And this as never concerns precisely fishing cordages, prikormok and camping on P. :flag:

And I think that on English market Maver still will give out for a shit all of these snobs-producers local which prices itself not will inspire. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 28 2013 09:10:26)

duffy333 wrote:

You will know brilliant and surely on of various fidera is famously looks on booth in no clothing left, but raze not on a fishing trip, when all of this will in prikormke. And even well my it will mutnovatoe and create impression dirty.

Wife has bought steam generator controled, which very well doesn neoprene. And the cork, after fishing here are all in order these arrangements.

SEMCHA wrote:

Serie ELITE Feeder (11,12,13 ft) with contentious design, but very lungs, necessary forms)

Curiously will watch :cool:
And that there have them with Norfolk diameter of vershinok?

Judging by photo in "system" after napisi PowerLite appeared hew SX, changed construction katushkoderatelya (was removed vessel support metal. Ring and twisted design o.o.).

Last edited by ted (Jan 28 2013 10:57:47)

Katushkoderzhatel became look posovremenney.

Romeo wrote:

katushkoderzhatel became look posovremenney.

This on how, which glamurnenkiy :question: :D

Romeo wrote:

katushkoderzhatel became look posovremenney.
Signature avtoraPravilnyy style wins!

Metal. Whether the rim, as the more inspires trust, ah this as the me.

Last edited by ted (Jan 28 2013 14:38:20)

Vadkh wrote:

This is on how, which glamurnenkiy

There is no. On system.

Romeo wrote:

there is no. On system.

The answer present Outlook "Glamuru there is no" :cool:

benderr wrote:

SEMCHA wrote (and):

A series of ELITE Feeder (11,12,13 ft) with contentious design, but very lungs, necessary forms)

Curiously will watch :cool:
And that there have them with Norfolk diameter of vershinok?

Yes what were such and remained

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

now due for an exuberance upgrade and reaktorlayt! Not fast approaching.

Hi,, I would his not touched and so all good, have made would his tryokhchastnym and was would happiness all.

Became gold perfect with President Maver powerlite bagging float / feeder. Build an interesting - until than half letterhead. The quality of assembly on perform well. In goes 3 kvivertipa + integral knee was for bagging float (together and learned that this such) well analogy for "ultralaytovogo karpfishinga" or for game stand industrialized fishing. Zayavlenyy weight rods up (290gr in fidernom version and 225 in poplavochnom) strongly not fits with real is and in is and in is version 200 g :cool: The only minus this transportation the length of the. Ah anything! - Tej, 'll get used to it. In general with obnovochkoy me :flirt:

+1

Respected forumchane! Could you tell me where can be buy this feeder MAVER Abyss x series 12FT 2-exchange.

In dependence from their residence the answer may strongly differ. Profile fill the.

+1

Measured MAVER POWERLITE Feeder SYSTEM 11FT — 12FT — 13FTlength and the weight of, and the perishing very data in Internet conflicting.

Last edited by Yura L. (Mar 30 2013 20:23:56)

+1

In NETe many what pro this system written, ????? its opinion. In November I bought, went on small river, polovil, many doubts family.

Weight not measured, the length of the will Lviv in dependence from length vershinok (their 6 units and all different length).

TED, not understood. To what this you?? And weight and length measured I. Enough to move on exiled to see results.
I understand that ????? its opinion, but on weight rods up this are not likely-whether affects.

Last edited by Yura L. (Feb 22 2013 16:23:14)

Exile, I could even watch only now. Yuri you testili already system?

TED, naturally. Before-buying I eiaee this system. Truth on-start.
On River not avea.

What maximum weight raped?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.