All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 91 to 120 of 424

There's gravy 42 "grape" with feeds. More not was need.

Podskajite, who any enjoyed Maver Reactorlite 12 / 13ft 6 Method Feeder Rod - as the impression?

Efiop wrote:

Say, is, who any enjoyed Maver Reactorlite 12 / 13ft 6 Method Feeder Rod - as the impression?

I not enjoyed, but immediately want to say. These fidera did for English market, so could’ability to lay in TTKh not quite those characteristics that you can need for industrialized fishing on method in our conditions. If the goal harvest on fletki under toptushki weight until 35-40 grams can and could work. And here is if harvest on fully-fledged method need to very closely these with President to study raising the can not approach the not on range missiles work nor on core coursework they.

Efiop wrote:

Say, is, who any enjoyed Maver Reactorlite 12 / 13ft 6 Method Feeder Rod - as the impression?

Signature author

In disputes is born the truth!

Strengthen where such saw, have us their there is no.
12 futovikami, two private I enleve, me very like

Skat wrote:

Poke where such saw, have us their there is no.
12 futovikami, two private I I got it, me very like

http://www.simplyfishingtackle.co.uk/ma … p-944.html
Have us have ofitsiala is trading

Romeo wrote:

these fidera did to the treasures of the English market, so could’ability to lay in TTKh not quite those characteristics that you can need for industrialized fishing at manner in our conditions. If the goal harvest on fletki under toptushki weight until 35-40 grams can and could work.

But not so! I, too, sat on "lookout", with question for themselves: "That I bought, for such money?"
In December went on small river, there's gravy AKhS bullet 50 League. All "the Hood", took out cell 70 "grape". Leaving. Flies under Bank with other hand. With prikormkoy failure, a large there's gravy.

+1

ted wrote:

But not so! I, too, sat on "lookout", with question for themselves: "That I bought, for such money?"
In December went on small river, there's gravy AKhS bullet 50 gr. All "the Hood", took out cell 70 "grape". Leaving. Flies under Bank with other hand. With prikormkoy failure, a large there's gravy.

So have this with President test like Iranian 100 + the State Russian Museum.

Yes no! 90 gr. Here is found another toy shimanku ultegru, here is the "the."

ted wrote:

Maver Reactorlite 12/13ft 6 Method Feeder Rod

We same are talking about Maver Reactorlite 12 / 13ft 6 Method Feeder Rod?
Incidentally on on it test is specified 110 the State Russian Museum.

Last edited by Efiop (Mar 13 2013 11:20:24)

Spent experiment, brought together your cast in 13ft length of his from Powerlite Feeder Gecko and put on it vershinku 3oz from Black Ice (your dozen 2.2 mm) and Lies length 4,06m with test until 90 the State Russian Museum. :cool:

Incidentally have ofitsiala under the dome found done for Powerlite Feeder Gecko with test 4 and 5 oz

Efiop wrote:

Took experiment, brought together your cast in 13ft length of his from Powerlite Feeder Gecko and put on it vershinku 3oz from Black Ice (your dozen 2.2 mm) and Lies length 4,06m with test until 90 the State Russian Museum.

And I you about than spoke. With vershinkoy # 1 will IMoje under 4.2 Dam. I frankly not met udilishche in length of his 4.2 Dam with such vershinkoy (# 1) in goes. Can they and there is but I not met.

Conditions use of in such length of his and with nastoleo responsive vershinkoy quite ??? narrow, BUT they accented. This mostly had forced petty fish or on cliff in the sidelines (our styla jobs to example) or when under Bank bodylya grass. :flag:

Ah and aysovskuyu vershinku you tried in per to and the length of the was for 4 Dam and kormukhi Prince was resistor hurl? Why would and there is no. :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Nu and aysovskuyu vershinku you tried in per to and length was for 4 Dam and kormukhi Prince was resistor hurl? Why would and there is no.

Ah yes after all Preston's there is stick for 4 flushed with test until 100 UAH. So why would them not be have Mavera :crazyfun:

Efiop wrote:

Nu yes after all have Preston's there is stick for 4 flushed with test until 100 Grzywna (. So why would them not be have Mavera

Ah this not sovsei one thing and, too, will. Preston with test until 100 grams you going to leave 100 grams and here is Maverom Poverlayt there is no. :flag:

Ah here Roma would argue although Preston never eiaee, and simply tossed in drawn - your cast not understand.

And all ??? Rector 12 / 13,6ft thing a strong, katushkoderzhatel Fuji, the rings large with protivozakhlestom. Spharischen eye put an :cool: :crazyfun:

Efiop wrote:

And all ??? Rector 12 / 13,6ft thing a strong, katushkoderzhatel Fuji, the rings large with protivozakhlestom. Spharischen eye put an

Hi, you only buying up human rods up. When you on them harvest the regulation? :crazyfun: :tomato:

Roma I simply Tor its sold, stick super - an immortal :cool:, but for me she Ukraine and here a bit's a little too short, on this't seek a normal khevik, NOT dura-Ace and Prestop fundamentally :crazyfun:

Last edited by Efiop (Mar 13 2013 14:48:25)

Efiop wrote:

Roma I simply Tor its sold, stick super - an immortal, but for me she Ukraine and here a bit's a little too short, on this't seek a normal khevik, NOT dura-Ace and Prestop fundamentally

Ah here is Zemex there is reason try :flag: 8-)

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 13 2013 15:17:33)

Efiop wrote:

NOT dura-Ace and Prestop fundamentally :crazyfun:

And, that we such fundamental. :crazy: Nu with me all understandable, I daggy deadshit Dayvinist, and you have what contraindications?

Vadkh wrote:

A, that we such fundamental. Ah with me all understandable, I daggy deadshit Dayvinist, and you have what contraindications?

Not the to strongly simply judging by Forum all unless in shimano and premton, me simply interestingly watch other proizvoditeleyYu and with line of maver I sign

Romeo wrote:

Nu here is Zemex there is reason try

Edited Romeo (Today 13 :17: 33)

Roma and on for more about this, if can be?

Efiop wrote:

Roma and on for more about this, if can be?

You as not local. :crazyfun:

fidery Zemex

Only entire subject up on the.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 13 2013 15:43:02)

So thinking Our thing not the?

Efiop wrote:

So thinking Our thing not the?

Reactor not eiaee I you already wrote.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 13 2013 15:52:03)

Efiop wrote:

Roma I simply Tor its sold, stick super - an immortal, but for me she Ukraine and here a bit's a little too short, on this't seek a normal khevik, NOT dura-Ace and Prestop fundamentally

Edited Efiop (Today 14 :48: 25)

Buy it flagship. Support for dollar, in producer.

алекс бр wrote:

Buy flagship. Support for dollar, in producer.

And the flagship of the that Ukraїnskiy, or his make the other zipper heads'cars Khokhols? :D

Alex Ajata Yauvana
Give me some pointers khevik flagship in length of his more 4m?

Efiop wrote:

the other zipper heads'cars Khokhols? :D

What you not "PC" :D No croos-eyed people signed and whipping them signed, there is afroukraintsy and Ukrainians Asian origin, however as and Russians. :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.