All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 151 to 180 of 328

Danser wrote:

Skat wrote (and):

There is no, system all 3-'s private, and simply pauerlayt two. Vershinok should be six, the most soft 0.5unts

Can be to know your opinion about this udilishche? Analogy whether it for use of on medlenom during - Canal?!

Signature author

Men need to Coddle and be nurtured. From this have them is growing it attains and leleyka.

And system and two exchange come for weak in heat.
I would took system, simultaneously can be muster immediately two US troops arrest Iranian agents, but on 11 foot length of his pikerok a lovely

Last edited by Skat (Apr 2 2013 07:34:35)

+1

Skat wrote:

but on 11 foot length of his pikerok a lovely

Village. Meeee. Natyurlikht :cool:

Skat wrote:

on 11 foot length of his pikerok a lovely

Himself'm using-very exasperated.
If am not mistaken weight rods up in conductors 3,3m - 175g.

Skat wrote:

And system and two exchange come for weak in heat. I would took system, simultaneously can be muster immediately two US troops arrest Iranian agents, but on 11 foot length of his pikerok a lovely

Lesha. Himself long of looking on system this. Interesting decision, but. Until financially can not consumes, although the difference in price between poverlaytom and system order 600 UAH. Here is and think, think now. But in any case thank you for reviews and advice.

Danser wrote:

As financially can not consumes, although the difference in price between poverlaytom and system order 600 Grzywna (.

Launching system and not think, think if already is worth choice between dvuchastnikom and system. Trust me you atoning so universal intrument that simply pYpets. Although many will say that this is not on Feng-wada. :dontknow:

Itself. Me old, sick a monkey with a the Feng-Shui need as a mop factory shirt.)
Simply always try trust their sentiments, not whose something, I now say in terms choice product.
Until this was shaking down rods up other, very known producers, as the not did it kick in. Yes, talk, historically and so on. And here Hi,, as in 17-Ventotene years, LOVE Since of the earlier HAS) Indeed not like issue place it out of the hands, and already on't care became, correctly whether there varnish lies on form and other nuances, indeed do I even not watched in this side.
On expense system selling young horses is much, THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTED TIP. All the more its can be will take in credit, (give money Scotlands), representative Mavera in city of, my the old familiar.

Only initially under work with sitemoy whether be careful. Zabrosy to do smoothly. No spinningovykh habits we. And trough harder 56 grams not you. Put it

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 2 2013 10:19:15)

Romeo wrote:

Only initially under work with sitemoy whether be careful. Zabrosy to do smoothly. No spinningovykh habits we. And trough harder 56 grams not you. Put it

Ah pro this I already already read) tackle delicate and not undergoes a in respect themselves "hatchet work."

Dobryi!
've been flipping through subject, but something not has found the big info System-, throw exile on this wand perishing painful for interestingly that this for it miracle.

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

throw exile on this wand perishing painful for interestingly that this for it miracle.

http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showth … post566221

Danser wrote:

GRIZZLY007 wrote (and):

Throw exile on this wand perishing painful for interestingly that this for it miracle.

http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showth … post566221

Signature author

Men need to Coddle and be nurtured. From this have them is growing it attains and leleyka.

Thank you!

Dobryi day! Poverlayty as Abusy dvukhchastniki and only in length of his 12ft are available and three divided into several classes. For such money better system with Arbeitslosengeld II or it comes / have. About weight 56 the State Russian Museum. As the me busts strongly perishing stick falls maximum 42 the State Russian Museum. On povdu themselves fishing gear only positive emotions! :cool:

And how many now system is worth? And where its can be buy?

On hotel's indoor under mregjkjv suits Mavera but they perishing very greedy there is option Kiev suits, I bought it comes\ have for 1,700

I would advised turn personally to Since Burdaku
http://www.maver.com.ua/forum/viewtopic … ;start=105
He representative Maver in Ukraine - and for athletes always behaved on meeting.
I not I’d say for how many I took System that would "lovers" not fell in celui, :)
And done to it spare - on 60 Grzywna (, in wrinkles they 90-100

Last edited by agent_asd (Apr 2 2013 20:34:52)

maximus wrote:

A how many now system is worth?

300 $is worth in Kyiv on Mavere

light wrote:

Where such information o.o.

light wrote:

Such prices there is no.
Today "to shag it," one system, which was postponed, but not'm withdrawn. Whom interested in can call Aleksander rubanu. Phones on site.
System 2013 will roughly through 1 – 1.5 month, but can and before.

S. Burdak wrote:

lSistemy 2013 will roughly through 1 – 1.5 month, but can and before.

That still from types will chosen according?

agent_asd wrote:

I not I’d say for how many I took System that would "lovers" not fell in celui,
(Today 19 :34: 52)

But and need to not forget to inform, how many years we each other know. :flag:

ted wrote:

What still from types will chosen according?

From services they like or dislike will - ELITE 12FT Feeder - 2 PIECE (3.6m).
Visually a handsome:
http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o … amp;id=849
Plan 2 pieces give on prizes Cup FishDrim.

Ah and last year’s services they like or dislike:

GENESIS BLACK ICE EXTREME FEEDER 13FT 100g - 3 PIECE
GENESIS BLACK ICE EXTREME FEEDER 13FT 130g - 3 PIECE
GENESIS BLACK ICE EXTREME FEEDER 13FT 150g - 3 PIECE

Himself fiderom not enleve and so not can to paint with dignity, but on accounts fideristov, which polovili season, rods up this series of have left have them positive the impression.
Here characteristics:
http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o … amp;id=792

Here a brief video:
http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o … &id=53

+2

Thank you!

Sam'm using-very exasperated.
If am not mistaken weight rods up in conductors 3,3m - 175g.

And here is and nathin '. Weight - 150 "grape".
Weighed their himself. Scales, the right.
here is here can bewatch

Hello!!
Please can you tell me, have udilisch Maver Powerlite SX Feeder Gecko 2013 casting 70-140 gr - upper test real. Trough 90-120 with feeds fling can be, and the nor where the big info not can find the money?

Thank you!

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

Hello!!
Could you tell me please, have udilisch Maver Powerlite SX Feeder Gecko 2013 casting 70-140 gr - upper test real. Trough 90-120 with feeds fling can be, and the nor where the big info not can find the money?

Thank you!

How I understand the new system from old differs vosnovnom design, if put veshe given this weight the she have you in ancient doubled over. Not mock me over delicate line she not under such weight, and buy it itself Hevy or extra-Hevy type Black ice extrem until 130 the State Russian Museum

D.S.I
Ah, that Sergei, work singled out - Maver represent. :D A the dayvy, yes dayvy, on normal stick and not watch :crazyfun: Operator you US leschishku normally park your, all looked back on cell, on for competitions would, he (bream) himself would in a hatchling pond jumped.

D.S.I, as understood you already a new system. Your vpeatleniya, than otliaetsya from 1,700.

Vadkh wrote:

Nu, that Sergei, work singled out - Maver represent.

Vadim, Hi! I 4 year illustrate Maver http://s3.uploads.ru/t/AuCXa.jpg
This I the operator say: Step away further that would much ud was in sight :D

D.S.I wrote:

Vadim, Hi! I 4 year illustrate Maver

Yes, I know. A. Demner is split over whether :crazyfun:

+1

ted wrote:

D.S.I, as understood you already a new system. Your vpeatleniya, than otliaetsya from 1,700.

System there is no, so as previous a series of not went in Russia, and a new dealer be afraid since, and PowerLite not bad :flag:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.