All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 181 to 210 of 328

Where in Kyiv watch "live" and pick a kvivertipy?

In Donetsk on days emerged in no clothing left ABIS, they refused from match rings, katukoderzhatel became back, but still confuse unexperienced crested - their 5 and not 6 and maximum test1,5 oz

Dobryi day recommend feeder 12 ft, trekhchasnyy, trough until 60 gr, build NOT rapid, budget until 1,000.
Maver Genesis Black Ice 12ft, MAVER black ice competition multi tip 12ft not found what build and somehow weight realistically can be harvest, Maver Abyss MultiTip 12ft understood that udilishche close to paraboliku, here is only real worker weight not found. In advance all otkliknuvshikhsya thank.

Full version of

+4

Che_Guevara wrote:

Dobryi day recommend feeder 12 ft, trekhchasnyy, trough until 60 gr, build NOT rapid, budget until 1,000.
Maver Genesis Black Ice 12ft, MAVER black ice competition multi tip 12ft not found what build and somehow weight realistically can be harvest, Maver Abyss MultiTip 12ft understood that place it close to paraboliku, here is only real worker weight not found. In advance all otkliknuvshikhsya thank.

Have abisa test until 80 the State Russian Museum (I them kormukhi until 42 the State Russian Museum throwing good - harder not has tried), Black ice will on zhosche and test until 85 the State Russian Museum. My you advice buy it itself 12 ft Powerlight they there is trekhchastniki stick super for its money I it, you know, bung trough until 56 the State Russian Museum more sense there is no the form is reloaded, she highly indebted where the under 900 UAH. Can I merely characteristics here maver.su in section Internet Music

Last edited by Efiop (Jun 5 2013 21:36:39)

Efiop wrote:

12 ft Powerlight they there is trekhchastniki stick super for its money

, I could even watch like there is no trekhchasnykh ((with dvukhchasnikami the problem transportation

Che_Guevara wrote:

Maver Abyss MultiTip 12ft understood that place it close to paraboliku, here is only real worker weight not found. In advance all otkliknuvshikhsya thank.

http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.php?t=57672
The price the right on a new stick still and 3-'s exchange, although there are such same dvukhchastnik.

webbb wrote:

the price the right

The price the the good, but here is this confounds "I'm gonna use SMS in any city a new mail expense of of the buyer
ESOB payment prepayment 100gron map private bank "

There phone there is, can be clarify, that man wants-caparra obtain or a hundie hook up.

майк wrote:

There phone there is, can be clarify, that man wants-caparra obtain or a hundie hook up.

Yes called I, ground muddy type of some, this stick not his, poschupati in Kyiv not realistically.

Ружо wrote:

ESOB payment prepayment 100gr on map private bank.

Correctly make, that take a small prepayment. I, too, already intellectual. Sent one delovaru ESOB payment your care package. He for it not show up. On pattern not respond. Parcel have sent back. I was paying a path in both of the late. Now without prepayment, largest database entirely covering spending ferrymen, nothing no one not wise.

+2

If Esquire Drink Database from of Kyiv and not gives poschupati have - question as I understand pretty much exhausted.

Xterra wrote:

If Esquire Drink Database from of Kyiv and not gives poschupati have - question as I understand pretty much exhausted.

Esquire Drink Database very even the right, my acquaintance. He under knowledge and with President in Kyiv have girlfriends were. One today bought in Kyiv and've been shaken, the second tomorrow proceeds in, Donetsk. He simply renovating makes homes and here 11 clustered on than feeder.

And here is Oleg Fight the right things writes, and the gonna send that the and then followed in for 2 trip and time, too, its lose it, will you, when're taking back in the same turn priyatnym (A if hour peak)?
The who waited me will understand!

All luck.

Had a good days all! This question already as something reared in this topic Efiop, but answers were any Indistinct. Venture to even one more time and'm going to ask question respected ekspertam.Reactorlite 12ft / 13ft 6 "Method Feeder-that for wand, if can be want to expand on that, and the moreover, that written on http://www.simplyfishingtackle.co.uk/ma … p-944.html nowhere nothing there is no. Yes and the not Investments I in foreign languages, so on figures understood that to something test 110 gr (4 oz), on a fishing line 4lb-10lb (1,8kg-4,5kg). Not gather additionally in any way that for build, written Power / Through Action-motivate please. That for carbon fibre and at what technology made wand. Done, too, without marking-all three carbon fibre, red the most hard, then is faring white, and the most soft the green-could you tell me labeling. Conceal nobody chose itself software for average + + of blasting (kormukhi 70-80gr) sometimes for karpodroma, in no clothing left wasn't brave. This and Vindkast Dayvovskiy until 120gr, but Our appeared slowda, and even bribed prolonga without rings, and here this (feel more comfortable hurl). Legs on rings, too, are nice-said protivozakhlyostnye. Spharischen grassroots he me quality assembly and now he my. Can from whom there is such apparatus-share vpechetleniyami (supply ruggedness, as he on vyvazhivanii themselves talks the, whatever kormukhami and on what distance can be use then). All 0 Client in advance thankful.

Who can to tell pro this wand Genesis BLACK ICE EXTREME Feeder 13FT 130g - 3 PIECE whatever kormushkami the... they threw as far not dubovat?

trash wrote:

who can to tell pro that wand Genesis BLACK ICE EXTREME Feeder 13FT 130g - 3 PIECE whatever kormushkami the... they threw as far not dubovat?

If am not mistaken, then thus pounder but or catching Sasha Zolotukhin (template: User ru). Contact with question to him in lichku.
I personally was shaking down such a stick in no clothing left. For declared test very elegant udilishche, as exactly and the entire their the English XMEGA, at least personally I have request such impression. Their dvuchastnik pouerlayt at all out of the hands not like issue. But much better about educated decisions about you udilishche will reveal Sanya.

Thank you

trash wrote:

GENESIS BLACK ICE EXTREME FEEDER 13FT 130g - 3 PIECE

Have Viktor Efiopthis stick in use long enough. Me liked, a believer rapid build, kormukha power zabrosom think 80-90g.

Last edited by light (Jun 25 2013 10:15:06)

trash wrote:

who can to tell pro this wand Genesis BLACK ICE EXTREME Feeder 13FT 130g - 3 PIECE whatever kormushkami the... they threw as far not dubovat?

Yes capturing the season stick normally but to fling normally need forceful impose. That in this queen of very likes so this length pens :cool:. Wait she has rapid crested three Orange - soft empty kormukhi somewhere from 56 until 70 the State Russian Museum, green - the average 84 the State Russian Museum, salatnevaya - harsher 96 the State Russian Museum. (Harder trough not used).
Not likes:
- the first ring race camping on K. 'm using coil Exege 6,000 and rings not the strengthened although this khevik
- weight, can be was would so there easier
- rings on tops small, difficult use shoklider (I specifically added a glass crested 2 oz with quesadilla lot more for fletov and method)
And so stick 100% is worth their money :cool:

GRINGO wrote:

outskirts time days all! This question already as something reared in this topic Efiop, but answers were any Indistinct. Venture to even one more time and'm going to ask question respected ekspertam.Reactorlite 12ft / 13ft 6 "Method Feeder-that for wand, if can be want to expand on that, and the moreover, that written on http://www.simplyfishingtackle.co.uk/ma … p-944.html nowhere nothing there is no. Yes and the not Investments I in foreign languages, so on figures understood that to something test 110 gr (4 oz), on a fishing line 4lb-10lb (1,8kg-4,5kg). Not gather additionally in any way that for build, written Power / Through Action-motivate please. That for carbon fibre and at what technology made wand. Done, too, without marking-all three carbon fibre, red the most hard, then is faring white, and the most soft the green-Podskajite labeling. Conceal nobody chose itself software for average + + of blasting (kormukhi 70-80gr) sometimes for karpodroma, in no clothing left wasn't brave. This and Vindkast Dayvovskiy until 120gr, but Our appeared slowda, and even bribed prolonga without rings, and here this (feel more comfortable hurl). Legs on rings, too, are nice-said protivozakhlyostnye. Spharischen grassroots he me quality assembly and now he my. Can from whom there is such apparatus-share vpechetleniyami (supply ruggedness, as he on vyvazhivanii themselves talks the, whatever kormukhami and on what distance can be use then). All 0 Client in advance thankful.

I in the hands of its hold something for me - heavy even in length of his 3,66, net karpovik under method
In really no clothing left pleasantly pro it nothing not know moreover that - for English market :dontknow:

Last edited by Efiop (Jun 29 2013 17:30:49)

Che_Guevara wrote:

, I could even watch like there is no trekhchasnykh ((with dvukhchasnikami the problem transportation

There is but more detail employed here http://maver-shop.ru/magazin?mode=folde … id=1093564

Question the next.
There is MAVER Abyss x series 12FT until 80 grams.
Quietly'm dropping the feeder filesystem 42 grams + fodder with vershinkoy in 2 oz.
But there is even vershinka in 3 oz, which it is difficult hammer go on 42 hewed.
Yesterday has tried hurl 70 grams + fodder - not power zabrosom, as the not comfortable experience.
Who what maximum weight throwing good (given weight trough + fodder)?

Antrate wrote:

The subject the next.
There is MAVER Abyss x series 12FT until 80 grams.
Quietly'm dropping crime as filesystem 42 grams + fodder with vershinkoy in 2 oz.
But there is even vershinka in 3 oz, which it is difficult hammer go on 42 hewed.
Yesterday has tried hurl 70 grams + fodder - not power zabrosom, as the not comfortable experience.
Who what maximum weight throwing good (given weight trough + fodder)?

Try 56 + fodder middle filesystem, I tezhelee not throwing good. As the me this comfortable limit for Abusa. And here is Black ice 3,66 with test 85 the State Russian Museum, 70 + ant it was sufficient but this extremely

Last edited by Efiop (Jul 1 2013 20:03:36)

Question to znatokam Maver Powerlite system, in than exactly difference system with SV / ZSV printed A1700from system SXexcept rings. What of them better in a whole?

Last edited by Black&White (Jul 4 2013 15:01:56)

Black&White wrote:

The subject to znatokam Maver Powerlite system, in than exactly difference system with SV / ZSV printed A1700 from system SX except rings. What of them better in a whole?

Differ katushkoderzhatelem.

SX easier. In goes 5 you get some (3 / 8, 1 / two, 3 / 4, 1, 1.5 oz). Have A 1,700 6 the pinnacle (1 / 4, 1 / 2, 3 / 4, 1, 2, 3 oz)

Efiop wrote:

SX easier.

Far perishing easier the be. And the old system more than the easy.

Antrate wrote:

Who what maximum weight throwing good

Flet tekhnokarp 70 gr. + fodder, you know, bung 65-75 meters, impose from-for heads.

+1

ted wrote:

Flet tekhnokarp 70 gr. + fodder, you know, bung 65-75 meters, impose from-for heads.

o.O

The subject to znatokam!
With whatever rings system better, with matchevymi or all ??? with ordinary?
What the difference between matchevymi and ordinary of rings except Heights pin socket?
In than plus first and other?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.