All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.

Fidery MAVER.

Posts 211 to 240 of 328

Black&White wrote:

with whatever of rings system better, with matchevymi or all ??? with ordinary? What the difference between matchevymi and ordinary of rings except Heights pin socket? In than plus first and other?

I not baited in the a new system, but if concept system not other trend and this still Volkswagen Jetta TDI a delicate with chustvitelnymi vershinkami, then match rings preferable. In my opinion! Have match plus in is that burden with matchevymi rings more evenly razpredelyaetsya on the. Yes and with vershinkami # 5-6 in length of his 3.9 some system can be was without problems use in as a matchevogo rods up (ah for me this interestingly.

ted
And you accurately MAVER Abyss x series 12FT until 80 grams? And as on zabrose, not falls? Impose forceful judging by distance interval?

Antrate, system A 1,700.

Where now can be find the old system or can someone sells?

Oleg and old and a new sells)

And have match rings dozen less

On how many I understand if with President incisions for of England (mediums and Lajtha) the mostly are worth match rings, not know nicknames for this Perhaps the fetish or gets caught constantly under rain :dontknow:

Accounted for to hear from adults men that Maverom Thor not can harvest. That pens are sore. That severe. Fu. Wimps. Ashamed should be. :D

Here is dotsya Maverom Thor on during yes in pace poklevka seconds through 5 after zabrosa skirdovala fish. Not wimps :crazyfun: :crazy:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/O1AWf.jpg

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/xcmGi.jpg

And at all if judge for this picture fidernaya had forced onwww.benaughty.com is simple and asketichna. All that need to for industrialized fishing on picture :crazyfun:

Trigger. A basin with kilom prikormki. I got a jar with oparikom. Box a small with zapaskami and I. Ah and including sun lounger. :crazyfun: A you all. Platforms. Chairs. Heap St and coils. Bullshit pursue your business% -)

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 5 2013 22:06:50)

+2

Yes Roma the harsh have you daughter!

Could you tell me where in Kyiv can be potrusit maver elites 12ft and a new system?

Bought these itself in the past year Genesis EXTREME 3,9m (13FT) 3 PIECE until 130gr have ofitsialov with maver.com.ua with transshipment about 800 gr was, very grassroots me, in this year wanted to order still one such same but alas late telephoned ((those that were disassembled, a new water transport drawing only will only with next year.

Last week has acquired a couple new systems. Heard, nourished German they lag old. I would so not became argue. I eiaee and old and new. Principal difference not irresistible. Udilki very clear. The same a form, the same build. Very lungs. On kvivere in 3 / 4 ounces under distance there is in 40 meters in sight the most cheesy poklevku. I very exasperated.

+2

Davyd
And can be on for more about this that has purchased and no test. Simply himself zaglyadyvayus on maverovskie system, like would more detailed description of real user. Under what conditions more just they come. What kormaki they can be bombarding and camping on D.

Tell us much detail what test and what musculaire can be muster with it the forms? And can be whether muster and to fish immediately two necessary forms simultaneously?

I have the old system A1700. Simultaneously can be muster 2 rods up-from 3: 30 until 3.90. Lightning different diliny - than softly those longer. Comfortable experience harvest kormushkami until 50 g of + fodder. Maximally throwing good it any seafood brunch + fodder.

Shatsky
Sanya, in is the and deal, that interested in report about a new, camping on K. There like test a little more excited this.

djdj wrote:

tell us much detail what test and what musculaire can be muster with it letterheads for? And can be whether muster and to fish immediately two necessary forms simultaneously?

Hard in Maverovskoy system to talk about as rods up. Accurately can say, that is mired she in line of barking all-a medium. Muster can be two letterhead simultaneously from 3.3m until 3.9m. In goes go five vershinok: 3\ 8oz, 3\ 4oz, 1\ Fresh, 1oz, and 1.5oz. Thus as realize muster can be two blanca, but with different vershinkami. Naturally done can be TUR. Different sports place it. One lack of, brittle.

Nafanja wrote:

Davyd
And can be on for more about this that has purchased and no test. Simply himself zaglyadyvayus on maverovskie system, like would more detailed description of real user. Under what conditions more just they come. What kormaki they can be bombarding and camping on D.

Marrying, has acquired I Powerlite SX, pro test already wrote, but on work blanca roughly until 70-90 gr. I would used data udilki on stoyachem a reservoir, on a reservoir with small the passage. Kvivery can be use 1\ Fresh and 3\ 4oz. Under wind and wave of in the most times will 1oz. On feeders flight fantasies, but until 80 + fodder. Normal place it for their money.

Davyd wrote:

One lack of, brittle.

Perhaps that is why

Davyd wrote:

has acquired a couple new systems

:D

benderr wrote:

Davyd wrote (and):

One lack of, brittle.

Perhaps that is why
Davyd wrote (and):

Has acquired a couple new systems

:D

Directly in point :crazyfun:

All-??? perhaps two bought to have the opportunity muster simultaneously two rods up one length.
Higher wrote about systems frame a detailed the review
Season enleve systems. In camping on CHAMPION On for competitions. Flight a normal.
From 4 second its knees broken one, on giving a lending cord in rings, himself not understood as so happened. Good seller reversed the for free.

Already two season enleve Type of. Stick super, took itself a third, enleve increasingly, all and everywhere, me another - Nah

I broken third knee was on system (ordered new), and will likely break've shortened roughly on 35 centimeters, put ring to the brink from a broken parts of, compounding place under crested broke a 3.5 mm, crested'm using Drenan fastovye 0.5; 0.75; 1 oz (glass) but dokupat and higher.
In a result build became virtually progresivnyy with fastovymi vershimymi well for 10 ft Mr. Picker here, but there is opportunity muster with this showerbooth you in length of his 11 and 12 ft

+1

Yura L. wrote:

broken one, on giving a lending twist are spaced in rings, himself not understood as so happened.

Hard to imagine as this happened.

Could you tell me please, who has reactorlite, the intel pro this wand (build, test, for any conditions, zvonkaya whether,) Thanks

Efiop wrote:

Say, is please, who has reactorlite, the intel pro this wand (build, test, for any conditions, zvonkaya whether,) Thanks

Signature author

In disputes is born the truth!

I enleve 2-'s private 12futovikom. Build complex, there is what the supply might, I absolutely normally enleve they dace in Marino on sorevakh, of bream host at with heat and carp on platnikakh. Test until 3untsiy, very zvonkaya and posylistaya, in weight and balance me them more convenient with InternetCELL and more comfortable harvest than Dayvoy Airiti, Our on order easier. On offense are worth small rings on light odnolapoy rimmed, but this nor how many and not never me not seriously impair. Enleve and fishing line and pletnyoy, nothing not propilivaetsya. On sorevakh very often account for punch in a large range scale, so here is I very comfortable experience enleve as be the thimble in 15gr so and large 56 Fox or fidersportom and these he me very likes.

Last edited by Skat (Sep 11 2013 11:01:08)

And that have maverov there is for work the feeding trough 80-100gramm + fodder on devices up?

Yes there is Black ice extrem until 130 the State Russian Museum and do150 gnm, also there is model Tore Nembo

Thank you for answers.

Davyd wrote:

Breathing in Maverovskoy system to talk about as rods up. Accurately can say, that is mired she in line of barking all a medium.

:dontknow:

Today weather Made a: Wind sgonnyy 8-10 flushed / posts, trough 84 gr. + severe, adhesive fodder (grams 60 o.o.), fishing pole in length of his 13 ft, klivertip 2 oz.

http://youtu.be/fLkp5J0SJNM

Last edited by ted (Oct 19 2013 22:53:13)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery MAVER.