All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Was on fishing.

Was on fishing.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Yesterday with two co-players were on fishing. A body of water long not pursued the, particularly not from what choose, go on Starobeshevskoe created. Arriving to the bridge has learned in prognosis weather wind 5-6 flushed / with northeastern east. That would not Sadeq entire fishing trip decided to go on 7 point on article Romeo. Arriving discovered fishermen develop, which complained on bad nibble. Because waited fishing long, us this not slightly not spook.

http://se.uploads.ru/YBzxn.jpg

Have spread its a favorite feeder Power carbon fibre from as the flagship of and Golden layn from Mikado 3 flushed likes he me although many Perhaps not understand (composite, severe and vast). The search for labor distance there is showed good Grabovets the depths on distance there is 49 about., the second place it put supposedly have starters spills clams. . - ???????? - snap simetrichku with "fidergamom" (coiling from aviomodelnoy rubber). Began to industrialized fishing. Ceasing 0.1mm-1 forge the But there's gravy Feder sport 42gr not very wanted there fly, far need to me. Put crime as from the Doc 60 bullet 50 g of and all for a year.
Fish-sicles with refrigerator per hours, for austerity now take away refrigerate. FD lesch plus sailors peas, plus pelets (softer hay some kind).
On 5 zabrose the first fish, podlesch with palm. And then began that the not understandably, poklevki not see, and full extension of my lift tackle maggot obsmoktan, regularly fish on point, ah what not zasekaetsya not gather additionally in any way? 're real breeze as a flowing in place it, 've shortened ceasing 0.7m -effekta expected not gave, vymatyvayu moldy worm obsmoktali. Fish mostly was soaking already zasekshuyusya. Then deleted "feeder scales", poklevki have become of goo... that razlichimey, but not such frequent as like. Imaginations've caught not many 15 tails bonus not was, but pleasure received. Have comrades catch roughly such same.

Last edited by Алекс мех (Mar 19 2015 14:07:13)

+1

Алекс мех wrote:

"(coiling from aviomodelnoy rubber).

Алекс мех wrote:

deleted "feeder scales"

Here is and the entire the problem. Aviamodelnaya rubber is behaving not quite so, and indeed do quite not so, as fidergam or bisernaya.
She reaching immediately (because, as rubber) without second words, and fidernaya - inertsionnaya with nonlinear feature (because, as silicon) :glasses: not-reacts on weak potyazhki, intraoral poklyovki, almost their not skradyvaya. But on vyvazhivanii themselves shows.

+1

In the hands of never kept so and thought, that simple rubber. But has place on using, if more peaceful., the weather has,, yes vershinku softer.

In my opinion on-start with well an astringent pounder fidergam thing not very badly :dontknow:

майк wrote:

I.M.H.O., on-start with well an astringent pounder fidergam thing not very badly

You this tell us leschu kapriznomu which on ceasing fatter 0.1 mm sometimes refuses peck :D And under this this created. Distance there is for 60 meters and trough harder 50 grams :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2015 21:27:44)

Roma, and I where enleve, in a bath? , too, reservoir, only that not Starobeshevo.
49 gather steam;. Have them vosmitysyachki ctoyali?

Today was on 2-'s-hour a fishing trip, under home riding the. Tackle one on your fishing bobber (for Kotov selyava), the second feeder, with calculation on an. Emerged one moment, poklevok on feeder there is no but the availability of fish in sight, on the tip. Until not made helicopter with Braggs until trough 40 centimeters, immediately appeared poklevki. Perhaps tier silt very big, catch truth modest 5 Tennessee, and the cats on 3 days. Plus mood etched, the birds the kind business cards holders boy left all alone He. http://sg.uploads.ru/t/XZB43.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/SL0ZB.jpg

Kyiv,?

Itself 5 Tennessee The cats on three days

Kyiv,, bleak the cats, Crucian carps in frame not are trapped.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Was on fishing.