All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the third, mozgorazryvayuschaya

The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the third, mozgorazryvayuschaya

Posts 1 to 30 of 59

Feder begins with prikormki. Itself concept as industrialized fishing implies prikarmlivanie or privazhivanie fish, whom as more like. Modern fishing virtually on any tackle (except, perhaps, only fishing pole, yes can be any the other ways industrialized fishing) without prikormki virtually not struggling.
So can be boldly say, that have majority fishermen process directly fishing industrialized fishing incur with process prikarmlivaniya fish.

Have all this is happening on ways. Who the mixing the prikormku homes and arriving on body of water before, as unfolding cordage is betrayed Pouncy process than pottery balls from prikormki and location their in a reservoir, who the mixing the prikormku directly on a reservoir and in law fish on their means as trough, who the uses for prikarmlivaniya numerous missiles, bomb, parachutes, only does and other as make specifically for this objects, so and adapted under this process various reference means.

Options here great many, but all their unites one thing – this directly itself prikormka and process its preparations.
On their first a captured church, for launch zakorma, I prikormku shoveling and sculpted from it balls. Process this is not only strenuous, but and ranks enough much time and that perishing there hide, claims enough many forces. Homilies mixing and dazzle oncoming in balls two buckets not very a sticky prikormki.

After this process simply are sore hands. Except this prikormka from fermented products little moreover, that not very pleased reeks, she still enough aggressive and negatively affects skin hands, let alone about markets, the abrasions and the scratches. All would nothing, any real fisherman capable stand transpose all the rigors of the and deprivation modern fishing, but as be over time? Get somethin ', dazzle oncoming and continue to cast until couple of top three of buckets of prikormki enough lasting process and ranks several precious fishing hours.

Zadavshis solution this problems, I wanted myself to to designing this process. I reread pile of literature, overhauled together various films and already in dense moved to manufacturing manual the press for pressing prikormki. Already virtually began create trial pattern, as me was a decision. Decision which as always was on the surface, which all was a, and indeed do’always on really plain sight and which every their us turns as least one times in day, but as maximum three - four times. Solution these became refrigerator.

Volume of useful information associated with this my the inauguration policies--and would several tens of pages, but I will try unique activities occurring once in several, leaving opportunity for free by air your fantasies.
At all the I have there is its own refrigerator, in which I can to store all, that me anywhere, except this there is liter camera, in the belly which me concede with brief and condition full tightness stored material values.

Through some time me time come grasp of the vastness opportunities associated with this the inauguration. Opportunity freeze varying degrees prikormki simply humiliating trebuche on all other options and ways its preparations.
If in basis of balls from prikormki lies hard faction, then slowed down can be virtually any fluid, water and water solutions milk, fresh, yoghurts, sour cream, tabli, the valley and other dairy products. Treacle, melasu, any water solutions of them. Syrup, jams and camping on D. To enumerate can be long.

Freezing allows to do prikormku virtually any autogeneous, liquid, my porridge, that not perhaps in other cases.
Slowed down prikormku can be in than anywhere, I'm using for this any reference objects: Cellophane packages, eggplant shell, plastic the cartons those created by different volume of, packages from juices, kefirov, frugurtov, plastic the bottle capacity of from 0.33 grams to 5 liters, in dependence from the need.

Shell'm throwing up bricks here together with prikormkoy, plastic the cartons and packages from juices easily oxide, and the bottle simply Incising on Bank dam. Guarantee take away with themselves and that - would not to litter and in ties with those, that their parts of can be use re-and have repeatedly.
Canvass reader in is, that frozen prikormka in water is beginning to work in been faster, than sleplennaya in balls, I not d. I will provide a this opportunity everyone personally. As not d canvass in is, that by water-dairy care solution with small number of hard prikormki will attract fish in point fishing in been faster, than any no empty calories melkodispersnaya prikormka, mixed on small numbers fluid.

Let every ensure in this himself. Except this the small number of hard prikormki in fluid, will create real excitement on bottom, will create competition and a genuine scramble for every rugged component.
In general composition frozen prikormki and its consistence, fully in the grip your unique work fantasies, we same turn to other issues.
These questions are questions storage and applying prikormki.
To store in principle not is difficult, now in stores sells heap various thermoplastic or – bags and thermoplastic or-packages, in which can be to store small capacity, big can be simply turn in old blankets of or ??? any teploizoliruyuschim input.

Question this reshaemyy, even if you need to to community industrialized fishing to go several hours in heat.
Bombarding same produce prikormku on a slight distance can be hands or with the help those same funds, missiles, bombs and parachutes, only slowed down its with calculation use of these funds. Pyatilitrovye frozen the bottle I to reveal in package, with which has been stymied in water and smoothly were dissing prikormku on bottom in is place, where me was need to, big the depths in places industrialized fishing I have no, under desire same can be has to receive its on any plav. Encompassed.
Continuation of … … … … …. And continuation of of course same should! Far same him avoid the?

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 20 2015 15:57:21)

+2

Freezing allows to do prikormku virtually any autogeneous, liquid, my porridge, that not perhaps in other cases.

Freezing allows to do prikormku only one autogeneous-hard)

himik wrote:

Cooling allows to do prikormku virtually any autogeneous, liquid, my porridge, that not perhaps in other cases.

Freezing allows to do prikormku only one autogeneous-hard)

This already from physics, agree, but cryopreserve liquid and my porridge, which under rastvorenii in water it acquires utterly excellent from steadfast substances physical properties. :tomato: :D

Thank you for idea! And not one. Season will interesting.

Have frozen prikormki emerges one a nasty lack of-she crops up, so vmorazhivat need gem is) plus to everything loses smells. In short on my a strong in my opinion-freeze Felix Blumenfeld only for order to preserve ostachu after fishing for further ispolzovaniya-) deep frozen before fishing not there is gut-)

+100500! 'm crying ostachu from fishing, but necessarily then podmeshivayu to fresh. Once long foolishly froze some boiled perlovku. After cassette she has become any watery, despairing with it.
Ah at all something have author largely unconventional podkhod- what although would is worth "couple-Triad of buckets of balls from prikormki" before fishing? This build dry debauch need to. I these number of accurately week harvest d :dontknow: -Something's bad wrong with starting zakormom, not the most by small kormukhami and can, even, the second feeder near shall put, if are they biting not very active.

himik wrote:

have frozen prikormki emerges one a nasty lack of-she crops up, so vmorazhivat need gem is) plus to everything loses smells. In short on my a strong in my opinion-freeze Felix Blumenfeld only for order to preserve ostachu after fishing for further ispolzovaniya-) deep frozen before fishing not there is gut-)

Recently have read such a subject, bourgeois have developed a new kind of Boylov - frozen. They consider, that in such a the form of Boyle retains and odors and all useful substances, which impossible preserve using other species preparations, with ice cream Boyle all of this useful and pakhuchee is beginning to very quickly give under hit in water. In Internet there is heap articles on this about (perhaps I have idea cocksucker's confiscated). Until Boylov I not hasn, and they until not three could come up with until prikarmlivaniya food, chemical and pharmaceutical prikormkoy. Frozen prikormka I have nor has never recovered, what would autogeneous she not was, perhaps thing to the surface can some a saving equivalent of prikormki on all times, I mean in mind zhevannoe gafno, but I not has tried, not kosher as the. :D :D :D

+1

In case with Boyle and I, perhaps, adopt rapid freeze of :dontknow:

On-about his-wa - for "normal" as fishing, like as and many, but if this session on couple of days with gunpoint on bonus - the and not many.

майк wrote:

+100500! 'm crying ostachu from fishing, but necessarily then podmeshivayu to fresh. Once long foolishly froze some boiled perlovku. After cassette she has become any watery, despairing with it.
Ah at all something have author largely unconventional podkhod- what although would is worth "couple-Triad of buckets of balls from prikormki" before fishing? This build dry debauch need to. I these number of accurately week harvest d -Something's bad wrong with starting zakormom, not the most by small kormukhami and can, even, the second feeder near shall put, if are they biting not

Karpik, especially krupnenkiy quite not fool refresh, that there what the a measly two - three the buckets for herd hungry pigs. :D

The key word "karpik." There where I usually enleve, a carp not-... Exotic., but and not often in ulovakh case. Ah and if maize its grains or for inexpensive.

малыш69 wrote:

. Perhaps thing to the surface can some a saving equivalent of prikormki on all times, I mean in mind zhevannoe gafno, but I not has tried, not kosher as the.

Precisely this and wanted to say, what is obtained after zamorozki-) nurture not allowed. After fishing-this the forced neobkhodimost-) but deep frozen until)

майк wrote:

Key word "karpik." There where I usually enleve, a carp not-... Exotic., but and not often in ulovakh case. Ah and if maize its grains or for inexpensive.

Pereborite their fears, associated with opportunity feed fish, feed its modicum times, me personally always not gave contemplated and like try its feed, that I and made. Maize - this very-, especially in comparison with boylami and steep prikormkami. Sometime me, that neither one fiderist not to object against poklevki carp, and desirable, that would he was bigger than others, yes still and in a wild a reservoir. :D

Under me have local the pacifier. A rip that was on a fishing line 0,3mm. Okay-the old, shell a stabbed and increasingly such anything. Helped him recharge on fresh to let the line out, China, Sunday Globe, but, too, 0.3. Disabled telecom, simplex, on zhivomu minutes through fifteen. Understandable, that pro Friction clutch he and not knew, and place it -dub-oak, but 0.3- this seriously.

himik wrote:

precisely this and wanted to say, what is obtained after zamorozki-) nurture not allowed. After fishing-this the forced neobkhodimost-) but deep frozen until)

In 2014 was launched mostly frozen prikormkoy (with zhevanym pledge not be confused) caught slightly more 60 Karpov, carp breeder and amurov. Special spoils not was, but has worked all as clock. In this year want try slowed down together with trend to or kormushkami, until still not decided to as will better. Be convinced and insist am not expected, who wants can try, the rest can continue to harvest micro fish on micro hooks in industrial scale. :D

майк wrote:

contaminated me have local the pacifier. A rip that was on a fishing line 0,3mm. Okay-the old, shell a stabbed and increasingly such anything. Helped him recharge on fresh as such, China, Sunday Globe, but, too, 0.3. Disabled telecom, simplex, on zhivomu minutes through fifteen. Understandable, that pro Friction clutch he and not knew, and place it -dub-oak, but 0.3- this seriously.

Karp's and a carp to five kil. Have us call zhigunami, for what they the most active and amped-up, they well capable to break and adds 0.3, I have such dog leashes but also, ligating after each major fish and would still critical to tear. I have were tearing and 0.4 (the main on karpovikakh) provided, that I already learned and work friktsionom and stick I have enough flexible and zatsepistye.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 20 2015 18:58:15)

Even plus-minus freeze:
After defrost prikormka (sypuchka) loses so-same and physical properties, use its immediately on appointment not desirable and not perhaps (there is in mind fidernaya prikormka).

Under need give, quickly, Square with the help only does, nagotoviv balls with the help sharolepki (one diameter-its concise control time freeze), you can to freeze only upper tier globe, for example 1.5 see Balloon not is unraveling under power "shots fired" call, naturally need a the right a cup for only does.

Years 7 ago watched the film pro the domestic karpfishing. There guys been refrigerated balls from whole corn.

malysh69
In district Millerovo (town) I caught in childhood on 14. Not zamorachivayas on fermentation and zamorozku-) simply with frontal Makukhi. Increasing carp have us not very many and feeder tackle not for him) tuzikov until trekhi I enleve conventional top of sypuchkoy. Yes fish I have less 2 kg in osnovnom-) but me of and golavl like more. To capture for season with one seats 60 Karpov feat not strongly big. I remember number of Karpov near Luhansk, truth then he was called "MALS Luhansk. And we their in childhood a on makukhu with the main 0.8 and povodkami from kapronki-)

Den2811 wrote:

location plus-minus freeze:
After defrost prikormka (sypuchka) loses so-same and physical properties, use its immediately on appointment not desirable and not perhaps (there is in mind fidernaya prikormka).

Start with frozen as - most ghastly perversion of. Start need to with the, which would resided as least on half from fluid, to create plume exists and maximally rapid attract fish in point. To word say as prikormkoy I not'm using, about than I before repeatedly wrote, so its properties me little interesting since, but its in principle, too, can be use, until frozen works and attracts in point fish, can be displace the fidernuyu and with its help consolidate success.

Den2811 wrote:

contaminated need give, quickly, Square with the help only does, nagotoviv balls with the help sharolepki (one diameter-its concise control time freeze), you can to freeze only upper tier globe, for example 1.5 see Balloon not is unraveling under power "shots fired" call, naturally need a the right a cup for only does.

Zakarmlivayu prikormkoy frozen in plastic mugs and with appropriate cylindrical form of, with fucking slingshot problems no. Prikormku for missiles or bomb can be to freeze in appropriate size bags. Slowed down same slightly uvlazhnennuyu fidernuyu prikormku is thus meaningless in ties with lack of in it needed number of fluid, which exactly and frosts up, the past with the environment.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 20 2015 19:30:31)

himik wrote:

malysh69
In district Millerovo (town) I caught in childhood on 14. Not zamorachivayas on fermentation and zamorozku-) simply with frontal Makukhi. Increasing carp have us not very many and feeder tackle not for him) tuzikov until trekhi I enleve conventional top of sypuchkoy. Yes fish I have less 2 kg in osnovnom-) but me of and golavl like more. To capture for season with one seats 60 Karpov feat not strongly big. I remember number of Karpov near Luhansk, truth then he was called "MALS Luhansk. And we their in childhood a on makukhu with the main 0.8 and povodkami from kapronki-)

In childhood all was better, sweets sweeter, paint brighter, Covetousness is more beautiful. Oil-cake in downtrend signify until now, but me she not to their liking revives, yes and comparing results industrialized fishing, understand, that they not in favor of Makukhi. With sypuchkoy catching and I, but as prilov, deliberately with it not tickles. And about fish, yes of course carp the bad fish, but the other unfortunately for me there is no. 60 units not feat, but for me personal Recorde, ???? about 60 in 2013 and slightly more in 2014, with in a wild a reservoir and not on a pigpen, so that experience some what ??? there is, them I and ve, for those whom this may useful.

+2

малыш69 wrote:

-majig with frozen as - most ghastly perversion of. Start need to with the, which would resided as least on half from fluid, to create plume exists and maximally rapid attract fish in point.

Speech is faring pro going prikormku topovogo producer, refrigerate after competition. Has been lying in ice-tray five months. After defrost not was hitting, added sypuchki and water, successfully completed until grinding halt after autogeneous and prikormka starters is famously harvest.

малыш69 wrote:

zakarmlivayu prikormkoy frozen in plastic mugs and with appropriate cylindrical form of, with fucking slingshot problems no. Prikormku for missiles or bomb can be to freeze in appropriate size bags.

Not full freeze gives several advantages-not need to fleshly and, faster disintegrating, prikormka otdyot greater span attraktantov and Arom.

Den2811 wrote:

’ s much discussed is faring pro going prikormku topovogo producer, refrigerate after competition. Has been lying in ice-tray five months. After defrost not was hitting, added sypuchki and water, successfully completed until grinding halt after autogeneous and prikormka starters is famously harvest.

What attitude has this experience to the use of frozen prikormki?

Den2811 wrote:

Don’t full freeze gives several advantages-not need to fleshly and, faster disintegrating, prikormka otdyot greater span attraktantov and Arom.

Hardly she work better than frozen liquid with adding over the components.

малыш69 wrote:

What is attitude has this experience to the use of frozen prikormki?

Loss of properties under freeze of the-physical (accurately), functional-there is no (in courses example).

малыш69 wrote:

she work better than frozen liquid with adding over the components.

As privada-yes, Vasha work better, but primaniv (privada), need to even and keep (prikormka.
Perhaps, way to good under prolonged a fishing trip, on 2-3 days. I, like, try on way to to fideru-brief "Sessions" on one day. In my opinion, fresh prikormka for short sessions better and more effectively. As something so.
P.S. To freeze can be not easy finding molasses, treacle and camping on P. In other words not the most bright components good prikormki. To freeze something can be increasingly, I not am confident, as the rest components high-quality prikormki will transfer freeze of. Not will rise-whether the percentage of some amino-acid with 0.5% to 1 and, thereby, will become not attract, and scaring fish.

Last edited by Den2811 (Mar 20 2015 21:18:05)

майк wrote:

'm crying ostachu from fishing, but necessarily then podmeshivayu to fresh.

Den2811 wrote:

After defrost not was hitting, added sypuchki and water, successfully completed until grinding halt after autogeneous and prikormka starters is famously harvest.

Frozen not porezov in the process :dontknow: and Doohan not the.

+1

Den2811 wrote:

Any loss of properties under freeze of the-physical (accurately), functional-there is no (in courses example).

You are engaged in speech about prikormke, razmorozhennoy before employ, I same about using precisely in a frozen the form of, this essentially utterly different ways.

Den2811 wrote:

How privada-yes, Vasha work better, but primaniv (privada), need to even and keep (prikormka.
Perhaps, way to good under prolonged fishing, on 2-3 days. I, like, try on way to to fideru-brief "Sessions" on one day. In my opinion, fresh prikormka for short sessions better and more effectively. As something so.
P.S. To freeze can be not easy finding molasses, treacle and camping on P. In other words not the most bright components good prikormki. To freeze something can be increasingly, I not am confident, as the rest components high-quality prikormki will transfer freeze of. Not will rise-whether the percentage of some amino-acid with 0.5% to 1 and, thereby, will become not attract, and scaring fish.

That prevents add in produce prikormku components capable keep fish?
Freezing in our time is virtually the only way conservation freshness products without significant changes their consumer properties not zamorazhivayte gasoline and kerosene, I not know that with this could make, with products easier. High-quality prikormku not zamorazhivayte quite, she you this not forgive. And amino acids so and all the.

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 17 2015 22:01:51)

майк wrote:

frozen not porezov in the process and Doohan not the.

Super glue easily decides this problem, but about this in next parts of composing. Only not gather additionally in any way why its was informed me that. :D

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 20 2015 21:34:56)

Another moment-after defrost on bottom will remain stones, which were used to weights to.
Perhaps, I exaggerating, but for "stab" of reservoirs adding "of strangers", or not known hyphenated in point industrialized fishing can very negatively influence are they biting-if not on number of fish, then on the quality of (tuzikam increasingly would still, that there is, only-would many).
We not know accurately-effects, or not. But one of negative factors promoted not worth.

Den2811 wrote:

location one moment-after defrost on bottom will remain stones, which were used to weights to.
Perhaps, I exaggerating, but for "stab" of reservoirs adding "of strangers", or not known hyphenated in point industrialized fishing can very negatively influence are they biting-if not on number of fish, then on the quality of (tuzikam increasingly would still, that there is, only-would many).
We not know accurately-effects, or not. But one of negative factors promoted not worth.

Stones from prikormki can serve different point for sports and-fidernykh copies ryp.
If there is the danger, that they can foster spin signal alarm have aquatic dwellers, then can be their not use quite, simply leaving the rest ingredients. Ah perishing if qualitative, Mor and tasty frozen prikormka can serve negative factor, then the use of odnotipnoy on autogeneous and in composition, high-quality prikormkoy, that on past 7-10 years use all whom not decisional laziness, yes still and stationed in primelkavsheysya on bottom as feeding trough, unambiguously can be considered positive factor, especially on stab reservoirs.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 23 2015 10:18:25)

малыш69 wrote:

Stones from prikormki can serve different point for sports and-fidernykh copies ryp.

8-)
In book Crowe read pro Karpov, which were overtaking place with a ragged burden on bottom. Hence and idea the emergence of such a "factors."
Under some a certain temperature freeze?

Den2811 wrote:

In book Crowe read pro Karpov, which were overtaking place with a ragged burden on bottom. Hence and idea the emergence of such a "factors."
Under some a certain temperature freeze?

Warranted shock freeze + 18 this for for fresh products, for fermented can be and higher, only would well they found and not was completely falling apart under zabrose. And whatever prikormka wasn thus factor not is? And fidernaya there's gravy on bottom? Have us until now gets caught on makukhu, years 30-50 accurately, but the search for wear mostly the casual character and copies large I not saw, wasn this not the very factor?

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 23 2015 10:20:17)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the third, mozgorazryvayuschaya