All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the third, mozgorazryvayuschaya

The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the third, mozgorazryvayuschaya

Posts 31 to 59 of 59

малыш69 wrote:

Only not gather additionally in any way why its was informed me that.

And you not on River] However? I on-start IMoje something, but without machines components increasingly good poured from trough for of seconds, and under big depths-on road on bottom, and this in my opinion not there is well. But on heat and all the would wash away even 4000m2 as well as in Azovskre Sea.

майк wrote:

A you not on River] However? I on-start created something, but without machines components increasingly good poured from trough for of seconds, and under big depths-on road on bottom, and this in my opinion not there is well. But on heat and all the would wash away even 4000m2 as well as in Azovskre Sea.

I enleve only on reservoirs with the passage. As times for described you conditions frozen prikormka and be appropriate best, she suited there, where expense of depth various the gelva - shki sciatica not reaching trawling.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 20 2015 22:19:29)

Volodya, and she sinking? Ice like easier water.

майк wrote:

Volodya, and she sinking? Ice like easier water.

Corn half a mixture and lovers contemptuously, nowhere not going anywhere, start your with a small number of water and the main masses prikormki, desirable that sinking and an experiential by will find achieve escape consistence, can be homes in tazike.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 21 2015 04:57:10)

- "an experiential." Summer d try

! Mike.
Dyadko-) there is ancient pritcha-) about dog and its zhilische-)

Ty Sho something I not understood humor :dontknow:

! Mike.
Dubbed prost-) all of this Felix Blumenfeld, when there is own the farmstead and body of water with fish tank in affordable semblance.

For urban the fishing trainer hot dry sypuchka preferable to, in separating the form of not stew in his juices and deposited as anywhere long, get somethin 'can be how many you requires on specific fishing, work is beginning to immediately, number of water can be regulate properties prikorma under concrete place. A major faction (the peas, maize, Perlovka, spelt be scattered, softer hay and you. Olympics or.) can be cooked and add on place. I not understand why gemmoroitsya with freezes applied? Create itself excess the control? Then yes this variant-)

I created something and to kasham in prikormke that sucks am. Homes can be fish peel the after fishing or even thinking about pickling, a hatchling pond be in time to dry, ah, maximum tug ropes on tomorrow impose, if any strongly went today in consumption. And even bag for varit- so and on life time not will remain :dontknow:

! Mike.
Gruel-'m impartial., although I have know`s ranks minutes 10. Dog leashes but also for later on not vyazhu-) figs his knows what a hook and what length will need. The only when frost couple of top three can homes svyazat-)

Traveling (in the present time fear make any forecast) in Holiday on fishing far, typically, days on ten-less rezonu there.
And povodochnitsu under pieces of an carload of always with a dragged.
Gruel. I, typically, have of strangers people live, the fuck off their even and gave-in my opinion't be serious. Although and homes not can weld it-couple of times poproboval- not appreciate :dontknow:

! Mike.
Tiles + 5l integrated into all cylinders allows. Pros-always coffee, peacful, gruel, the peas, wheat stalks, podzharka, fried chicken-- fish under hand, cons-ranks place in machine, and if go down, out far from machines need two times walk. Pros mixes, problem, and pea plants are manifest on next day feed. On fishing trip more three days try to put not touring-get tired.

Not, we differently with you understand long fishing. I lezu not site be fleshed out tourism, finding out what's, that with an effeminate body of water, to housing and feeding goes wrong, 'm negotiating an with host the 2016, when and on how many-seats free can and not be :dontknow:. Loading up on train (gruzilsya, now in my opinion with bus until home town of Dnipropetrovsk start need to) and food, far need to.
Embarked, had breakfast, clothes took and followed. To by the evening-home. Dinner, souls, and support. On Bank to live-on lyubitelya, reality I on early life polyublyal.

майк wrote:

I lezu not site be fleshed out tourism

Can give exile?

Without problem.www. Ruraltourism.com.ua you select area and here we go. Some where I was, I can give report.

Fun you, and I have all bored until founding, sit homes, ARGUMENTY, important affairs there is no, sat on big or on machine and maximum through 15 minutes I already on place. Bailed on in water a bit freeze, next I dropped it off snap so same produce together with crocheted or with the feeding trough and await the carp. Was the fishing how many diary and home. This if without overnights, if with a-a sleepover, then preparation much bigger problems than. As the so, on ten days not has tried, maximum on two night.

malysh69
Precisely I pro this and govoril-) your method acts when a body of water in affordable semblance. I have such a No--ah) And if fish can be caught in 15-minute from home-she not sedobna-)

himik wrote:

malysh69
Precisely I pro this and govoril-) your method acts when body of water in affordable semblance.

Not necessarily, you same 4: On fishing on a few days. Can be try in one of for travels.

himik wrote:

malysh69
I have such a No--ah) And if fish can be caught in 15-minute from home-she not sedobna-)

That do about it, Honduras such a country, fish viewer in it virtually there is no. But there is the its not necessarily, on it same can be to train, execute orders skills, to experiment, try prikormki and nozzles, that would be prepared harvest edible fish in a normal negondurasskom a reservoir. :)

malysh69
Ah I treniruyus-) and freeze of has passed davno-) if whom interestingly can be deep frozen that anywhere in purple cans from under that period or unparalleled, greasing the walls oils to vynimalos easily and vmorazhivaya pebble and wiggle to can be was throw fiderom-not effectively. The gelva-our anything--)

майк wrote:

“Without problem.www. Ruraltourism.com.ua you select area and here we go. Some where I was, I can give report.

Not rash me where sea salt on wounds. The first same click on site and here you - Sіlskiy dіm "Zatishok" ?icoa?iaaiee took the Dnіster, dream can be said all life, pohlesche Majorca together with Turkey.

Galya and Petr Antonyuki, rural-urban divide Barnashivka. I there was, and report my there is. Not the best option what about the rybalki- if like it or the details-in BOS.

Last edited by майк (Mar 24 2015 22:33:14)

Gupotet let us in the Frost Fidera flagship. Request to within your not swears and denser 2 office in the above Sysprep subject. Indeed, mean in items such place it, truth'm applying rarely. Ty Sho characteristically, udilishche in units of day hour from me, but chat I not against. Skol. I so understood, otkolon slice of nodules, far enters the angle pin first knee? If there is no cracks and simply to bump into him eyes and weighs heavily on psychology personally I it comes slightly stripped petty part, grifted would in the blister from tablets 1 grams epoksidki and maznul lit with a match.. If neatly fulfilled, know regulation only you. And as you rings groped, that they made acrunch. Somehow place they crunchy would can? Let in more details. And not tear it, enough itself heart of, the PC very for decent feeder for their money, him it comes set of kviverov better idea.
Text or became recall, spigoty there or overstiki Warcraft caricature my Dayva crashes, bisty where something.

Last edited by майк (Mar 24 2015 22:28:56)

About freeze! Here is an excellent example as make our the fishers

Pro a)
http://se.uploads.ru/t/GKFJi.jpg

Last edited by sano (Mar 25 2015 11:17:24)

About of stones here is example
http://se.uploads.ru/t/6tb4C.jpg

sano wrote:

Pro a)

Edited sano (Today 08 :17: 24)

On this topic as the slipped and to dwell not have become.
Ah and pro stones all understandable, fish their unambiguously will to be frightened less, than fidernuyu the feeder. Only I would still prefer trough.

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 25 2015 11:49:55)

Sorry comrades!! Thank you Mike for the answer, and so same for advice, is chipped upper cube, yes precisely so as you described, and from tedava are sticking out example. The very the that under plies, obozvu his broad, it whole, perhaps so and will make as you have advised! 7.10 here so as I the recent the user and still not has understood in types of Forum.

Esteem, what there is themes, and where the others neighbors pro renovating his fidera. Post not in temu- not spam, not Flud, this simply musor- inadapted thing in inconvenient place. And are decent people garbage, although would for a, 're cleaning up in.
Sits man, dialling mind-of reason pro maize, here the BAU. This as building block in the midst of sidewalk cafe, several taints harmony surrounding world :dontknow:
And fill the fully specialty is can, have you on neighboring the street master-be served shortly lives and will help with repair or Council.
Successes in great need of repair knee.

+1

майк wrote:

honor thy, what there is themes, and where the others neighbors pro renovating his fidera. Post not in temu- not spam, not Flud, this simply musor- inadapted thing in inconvenient place. And are decent people garbage, although would for a, 're cleaning up in.
Sits man, dialling mind-of reason pro maize, here the BAU. This as building block in the midst of sidewalk cafe, several taints harmony surrounding world
And fill the fully specialty is can, have you on neighboring the street a master be served shortly lives and will help with repair or Council.
Successes in great need of repair knee.

Thank you)) for sovetet))

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the third, mozgorazryvayuschaya