All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Counter filament

Posts 1 to 25 of 25

Interesting pleasant thing. Who enjoys share experience. Or this a sheer upgrade that's?
http://uploads.ru/t/x/8/f/x8f3p.jpg

And why?

I saw such a. On-my RAPALAvskaya on a form not actuality. 'm using prostenkim, purely mechanical.

Tornado wrote:

and why?

Strange question, distance measured.

Максимус wrote:

strange question, distance measured.

In issue was a bit the other sense) :rofl:

Another question remains-- have you there is? Ah or have someone still there is?

Tornado wrote:

else question remains-- have you there is? Ah or have someone still there is?

Russians brothers almost all have. Suspect, that is bad ban on imposing competitors by stretch the on Bank basic wood, "um, and cords. Me so on ChMoskvy explained :dontknow: Perhaps thus the distance marketed at knock-down much more precisely than on Firm reel. Setting if am mistaken :blush:

Think thing no substitute on karpodromakh, where clip-on earring not would you bet!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

'm using prostenkim, purely mechanical.

Enlighten in this issue, as mounting your, comfortable experience bombard?

Максимус wrote:

I think thing no substitute on karpodromakh, where clip-on earring not would you bet!

If am not mistaken under zabrose to let the line out from schetchika based. As he can replace clip-on earring me it is unclear? Even if not based, then did perhaps see tsyforki under zabrose?

Enlighten in this issue, as mounting your, comfortable experience bombard?

Mounting your with the help load enough conveniently. In "their mouths" load stock rubber.
After finding point "search" pounder we dress on komlevuyu part of rods up, slip on loop from cord on the commercial (very easily on drawing on designed meal box), some Russian dear comrades, tache can age a 2 the stitches for, and let vymatyvat brick cargo.
On Atiku markernogo weight under most valuable that there is have men-fidermena, his flexible the tip ;), decline visually eyes information with testimony on oaaei counter. Carryover this distances on workplace of and spare place it already deal technology and Slavic get as :)
My counter purely mechanical, simple until “I and acquired I in Ukrainian city of Kharkiv for 60 UAH minus my sweet credit.
If interestingly management through kamradam, their there are many in networks profish

+1

I.e. bombarding and control distance with him not tickles?

He (counter) not flaunting distance (in the sense, that not replaces clip-on earring, not need to look on figures in phase zabrosa). He only an fact that--at through him meters fishing line of yours after zabrosa.
Works so, Gwinnett County on a form counter, the fishing line is through him not passes, made impose, after the fall of the weight soup Cod in to let the line out in rasstoyanii counter-( under this he is worth at zero); journey took it out of to let the line out (she goes through counter) and looked testimony. For example, 50 meters. Let’s take another stick, just toss the trash right slightly further than 50 meters. KLIPSUESh. You funnin 'counter, are you rewinding it and you look, for example broke a 55 meters. You punch out as such from counter-and one takes repeated impose. Cargo fell, shoved as such in counter, better pull your line in 5 meters (55-5), zaklipsoval. Received two 50 distance there is flushed on two stick.
Easier work without counter-? Yes whom as. Neprintsipialnyy question.
Text or. On Championship world me fled to running chief judge and was yelling, that counter cannot be use for promera depth. On my question, as can be this do (promeryat depth, can who have the dexterity? :-)) counter on your website for definitions competitors, he nothing not responded, moreover, that nourished German, nekhsporit. Incidentally, in international rules there is no nor one words pro ban use counters.

+4

Арлы wrote:

in the sense, that not replaces clip-on earring, not need to look on figures in phase zabrosa

Understood, thank you

Bought itself mechanical counter. Podskajite as his, who sets? And who, as, with a as such?

Last edited by andreynan (May 10 2013 22:58:33)

andreynan wrote:

I’ve bought itself mechanical counter. Could you tell me as his, who sets? And who, as, with a as such?

Give between 2 and 3 ring from finished. Here importantly after refuelling fishing line of yours, to was all time natyag - otherwise margin of arises.

+1

Not know as in other models. I have counter Behr with prizhimom fishing line of yours to voice-over. – not been even with rapid vymatyvanii.
http://u4.abo.ua/image/782/schetchik-leski-behr-dlya-spinninga!Large.jpg

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

give between 2 and 3 ring from finished. Here importantly after refuelling fishing line of yours, to was all time natyag - otherwise margin of arises.

And under zabrose the fishing line is not tseplyaetsya for counter under Quick between 2 and 3 ring?
Simply I have's kind of skinny. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/wPCJp.jpg

Last edited by andreynan (May 11 2013 21:46:53)

And even question remains-- have counter Behr rightist a series of numbers red color of, that they show (meters or 0.1 meters)?

I give counter immediately for the first ring from above letterhead. Under zabrose the cord not concerns of the instrument, so nothing absolutely not prevents. White figures this meters, and red - detsimetry (0.1 forge the)

andreynan

Between 1 and 2 or 2-3 ring from finished - difference there is no. Zatsepov under zabrose, too,. I have counter KASADAKA - margin of a small - not more 1%. Hochma this counter-, that his need to set upside down, otherwise believes in other side. More precisely he was intended as depth gauge - works from themselves to the object, not from facility to itself as we need to.

+1

And rapala are measuring only in feet away? E.g. system there is no?

Those that are sold have us, measuring the in meters away.

Boev wrote:

Decision-makers that are sold have us, measuring the in meters away.
Signature author

Feeder Team

Simply on all images the writing feet. This OK like feet if you prefer?

FrogFoot
Ah so in principle what the difference in fix -- meter, foot, elbow? Importantly to showed accurately. Modicum 38 sovs. I have one machine was - so on it speedometer was and miles and kilometers - got a knack for.

+1

http://ru.blockpost.lt/images/Zvejyba/Aksesuarai/Metre.png

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

FrogFoot
Ah so in principle what the difference in fix -- meter, foot, elbow? Importantly to showed accurately. Modicum 38 sovs. I have one machine was - so on it speedometer was and miles and kilometers - got a knack for.

I have, too, was with so the speedometer
Toeta Echo named

Last edited by FrogFoot (Jul 25 2013 08:55:43)