All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 331 to 360 of 1000

G R E Y wrote:

DM100 написал(а):Сказал как отрезал и похоронил все надежды на светлое будущее.Светлое будущее фидера - в переднетормозных катушках, имхо.DM100 написал(а):...Скажи еще для финала по Nexave 4000RCТоже самое, что Эксейдж РЦ, но без "флажкового тормоза" и подшипника в ролике. Ну, еще цвет катушки синий, а не золотистый)))А Катана РЦ - тоже самое, что НексейвРЦ, но без подшипника справа на валу ведущей шестерни. Зато есть пластмассовая запасная шпуля, почти вдвое легче основной металлической. Ну, и цвет красный, а не синий)))А есть еще Сиенна РД - тоже самое, что НексейвРЦ, только дешевле))). Ну, почти тоже самое - нет торцевых зубьев в креплении ручки и цвет серый, а не синий.
            Подпись автора     Сервисный Центр    SHIMANO-Украина

Твое светлое будущее посредством EXAGE 4000FD уже на ЧМ2015 по фидеру:

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/uQr1K.jpg

On "under-weight reel" - on zhelani labor, 'm gonna push back producer thought issue brand-name leaded ankle weights :D And uranium for have mandated segment :rofl: premier, people on post-Soviet space lung pathways not searching for and lung coils not hostile :hobo: Don’t am confident, that the Japanese figure, in than here deal and what from them want :unsure: But, if figure, majestic gap template .Iran :tired:

G R E Y wrote:

Don’t am confident, that the Japanese figure, in than here deal and what from them want

Let Hevy, and better extra-Hevy fiderom polovyat somewhere on River - here is then these estetam and will come understanding of that such "chouwa" (harmony) in as a coil under these conditions :D A otherwise accurately not figure what at all need to.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 9 2015 15:16:30)

DM100 wrote:

. Yours bright future through EXAGE 4000FD already on ChM2015 on fideru.

And correctly. But in it very it is important bearing add.

duffy333 wrote:

. Let Hevy, and better extra-Hevy fiderom polovyat somewhere on River - here is then these estetam and will come understanding of that such "chouwa" (harmony) in as center of the spool under these conditions :D.

Location reel on udilishche is that its weight for physical balance special role not plays. So that very around eyes Japanese endowed.
Morning will become To you will do uranium ankle weights, if dost fall from dayvy and, you will negotiate in true faith :tomato:

Last edited by G R E Y (Jul 9 2015 15:34:36)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

Skyfall "under-weight reel" - on zhelani labor, 'm gonna push back producer thought issue brand-name leaded ankle weights And uranium for have mandated segment premier, people on post-Soviet space lung pathways not searching for and lung coils not hostile Don’t am confident, that the Japanese figure, in than here deal and what from them want But, if figure, majestic gap template .Iran

You first fiderom polovi. To as states very impressed. Then easier Japanese will explain our son.
And better ask to Biomaster Lukashenka's behavior is Aori repatriate in problem-in. Twin PG 2, too, have-let will recapture, yes clip-on earring incurs to him prisobachat. Here is this will be deal.

Last edited by bormanb (Jul 9 2015 16:30:50)

+2

G R E Y wrote:

And correctly. But in it very it is important bearing add.

Loss of losses, these coils are worth on fiderakh athletes team Holland and their victory under threat breakdown.

G R E Y wrote:

Location coils on udilishche is that its weight for physical balance special role not plays. So that very around eyes Japanese endowed.

Seriously ;)? Not want be much more widespread for bormanb, but pridetstsa :D
Polovi in pace Hevy / extra-Hevy fiderom (with more lungs, not so extreme and critical way), and then talk from what the Japanese have eyes conditional statements will become. Parameters udilisch I shall remind: Length 3.9-4.2m, weight letterhead 260-360gr, weight osnastok 100-200 g. The distance 40-70m. Least 30 zabrosov in hour. And so for 5 hours. All nuances from cordage (and from rods up, and from reel) ah shower, when well prochuvstvuyutsya ;) And on balance, and on peredatke, and on length of his pens, and on diameter / type shpuli, and on type clips.

Only not put "A fix at all thus harvest? o.O ":D

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 9 2015 17:11:49)

+3

Exciting prospect for the Jap brewing :crazyfun:
Incidentally, and not who not has tried on simanovskie katukhi the right clip-on earring questioning? From whom what thought?

Somewhere on Forum this already like was. In "samodelkakh" in my. Also act as if as and on all the rest reel - public "birth", rassverlivaetsya hole under clip-on earring, touted "rings."

Vinn wrote:

By the way, not who not has tried on simanovskie katukhi the right clip-on earring questioning? From whom what thought?

I have two reel with "accurate" klipsami and with both I many times lose distance from for moreover, that failing out raskosami. Such a nor has never happened with traditional. Now, to to exclude this two, three times obvivayu "the right" a twist.

Vinn wrote:

By the way, not who not has tried on simanovskie katukhi the right clip-on earring questioning? From whom what thought?

Homemade klipsa
http://i.piccy.info/i9/86471e1f8980c9d0ffe990e95e75292f/1436464437/4960/855013/IMG_0143_240.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-07-09-17-53/i9-8456635/240x180-r/i.gif
http://i.piccy.info/i9/76b9f9b11f8fd809aa27172d69a3575a/1436464601/4955/855013/IMG_0145_240.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-07-09-17-56/i9-8456646/240x180-r/i.gif

The slump Found sounds Sergei Zaicevs (he same DOKA 60). Katukhen - EXAGE 4,000 RC.

+1

Better three times, you wrap, than nervous from-for losses time when choosing distance there is on sorevakh. If honestly, me this fact very strongly irks. And can simply was accustomed to round-klipsam? :dontknow:

bormanb wrote:

. And better ask to Biomaster Lukashenka's behavior is Aori repatriate in problem-in. Twin PG 2, too, have-let will recapture, yes clip-on earring incurs to him prisobachat. Here is this will be deal.

Not need these sectoral agreements jeopardize economic. All, that need - return in problem-in an honest 5,000 th the size of the. Why they this not make - not understand.
Clips ordered. Let us questioning themselves, times people wants. In late all, have us democracy or where? :rain:

duffy333 wrote:

. Seriously ;)? Not want be much more widespread for bormanb, but pridetstsa :D
Polovi in pace Hevy / extra-Hevy fiderom (with more lungs, not so extreme and critical way), and then talk from what the Japanese have eyes conditional statements will become. Parameters udilisch I shall remind: The length of the 3.9-4.2m, weight letterhead 260-360gr, weight osnastok 100-200 g. The distance 40-70m. Least 30 zabrosov in hour. And so for 5 hours. All nuances from cordage (and from rods up, and from coils) ah shower, when well prochuvstvuyutsya ;) And on balance, and on peredatke, and on length of his pens, and on the diameter of the / type shpuli, and on type clips.

1) Change your Blast's have Simano, perhaps, nothing with which. 4,000-to on Dayve indeed is it apt for fidera dimension.
2) I had in mind, that how many would nor weighed coil - use its weight for any "balance" utterly is thus meaningless. Counterweight, County in district baht rods up, will give much the larger effect. Under this, overall weight cordage will less.

DM100 wrote:

. Loss of losses, these coils are worth on fiderakh athletes team Holland and their victory under threat breakdown.

Not understood ties. If athletes team Holland go on global primacy with untested and not prepared to work coils - that OK this for contenders on prize seats??

G R E Y wrote:

Don’t understood ties. If athletes team Holland go on global primacy with untested and not prepared to work coils - that OK this for contenders on prize seats??

As this unprepared, they their new bought.
Joke this, you same wrote that in it there is no an important bearing.
Dura-Ace not told same folks about his absence of.
There this means that will Trial lawsuit. So that's be witnessing.

DM100 wrote:

... http://sh.uploads.ru/t/uQr1K.jpg

With this, pretty picture, huh today occurred they`ve incident. The official representative Shimano posted this come on reform. Page Shimano in one of should we expect. Networks. Literally immediately this official representative Shimano in Ukraine telephoned not less the official representative Ukrainian companies, Dora Call its "abyrvalg." Ringing with requirement immediately (in during 45 mines) to remove this a picture of an, referring on some treaty with the organizers host, ostensibly which gives exclusive collecting rights companies "abyrvalg" on advertising sold Ideology brands in period to host.
So, the country selling few commodities Shimano company ringing in representation Shimano dictates advertising policies. Guys, you that smoke? Share :rofl:

DM100 wrote:

. As this unprepared, they their new bought.
Joke this, you same wrote that in it there is no an important bearing.
Dura-Ace not told same folks about his absence of.
There this means that will Trial lawsuit. So that's be witnessing.

Ah, that for childish? Bearing this affects, mostly, on resource. In a small extent - on "traction." But "traction" there and so abound, and resource on season sports industrialized fishing accurately. And perishing those more, on time to host)

G R E Y wrote:

Nu, that for childish? Bearing this affects, mostly, on resource. In a small extent - on "traction." But "traction" there and so abound, and resource on season sports industrialized fishing accurately. And perishing those more, on time to host)

This not childish, and sport, there violent number of vymotok only for week.
You fed.

DM100 wrote:

. This not childish, and sport, there violent number of vymotok only for week. You fed.

1) I not had to claw your way.
2) contaminated all due respect exhorts many some, which know, for me sport - something like the of this bull rassum. Almost daily fishing, with vnikaniem in King Tiger tanks - far more interesting :playful:
ExageFD - the coil largely fundamentally a new, and yuzal I its, until almost fully not update. Think, that averaged quite full misconception about it. Season sports industrialized fishing survive. And if not survive - the questions not to a coil, and to anonymously. People and Tviny "arrange a serving", and Serteyty HC.
This I to what we relax not need to. Hopes, that of Dutch athletes embarrass reel, proved false :glasses:

Last edited by G R E Y (Jul 9 2015 23:45:49)

+1

At this modus Himalayan see only:
A medium - zadnefriktsionne dura-Ace 4,000
Hevy - perednefriktsionnyy Twin faux beau 2 5,000
Ekstrakhevi - perednefriktsionnyy Twin faux beau 2 6,000

кирпич wrote:

At this modus Himalayan see only:
Volkswagen Jetta TDI - zadnefriktsionne dura-Ace 4,000
Hevy - perednefriktsionnyy Twin faux beau 2 5,000
Ekstrakhevi - perednefriktsionnyy Twin faux beau 2 6,000

And you on Tviny faux beau 2 clip-on earring has tried questioning? Clips NEMA.

bormanb wrote:

A you on Tviny faux beau 2 clip-on earring has tried questioning? Clips NEMA.

All hands not reaching. Yes and rivets still not bought. Find need to. Although with matchastyu installations already familiarized. The absence of clips on Pyzhakh perhaps the only minus (except prices, ah and already relative rare parts). Until tantalizing the rubber band in 3-4 turnover.

кирпич wrote:

Everyone hands not reaching. Yes and rivets still not bought. Find need to. Although with matchastyu installations already familiarized. The absence of clips on Pyzhakh perhaps the only minus (except prices, ah and already relative rare parts). Until tantalizing the rubber band in 3-4 turnover.

I difference between studied this question. One known OBI chain retailer opens its master said that not tickles. At least well not tickles. The clearance a small.

G R E Y wrote:

DM100 wrote (and):. This not childish, and sport, there violent number of vymotok only for week. Rasslabsya.1) I not napryagalsya.2) contaminated all due respect exhorts many some, which know, for me sport - something like the of this bull rassum. Almost daily fishing, with vnikaniem in King Tiger tanks - far more interesting ExageFD - coil largely fundamentally a new, and yuzal I its, until almost fully not update. Think, that averaged quite full misconception about it. Season sports industrialized fishing survive. And if not survive - the questions not to a coil, and to anonymously. People and Tviny "arrange a serving", and Serteyty HC. This I to what we relax not need to. Hopes, that of Dutch athletes embarrass reel, proved false
Edited G R E Y (2015-07-09 23 :45: 49)
Signature author Service Center Shimano-Ukraine

Sergei, want say large thank you for aid in choosing specific model in lineup zadnetormoznykh coils dura-Ace.
About team Holland, ChM2015 today ended and history conceals, that their its base, but accurately not dura-Ace, Ukraine on from seventh and they on 9m.

+1

As something winter has tried add bearing in the back reliance as, like, this cogs Super X 4,000 GT.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/um9L0.jpg

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/6sBl4.jpg

But right off the bat I have this do not broke a. Was taken decision to do, neither, to to remove taking between as, like, this rather incredible compound gear and happier / too costly Industrius for crowns has become stainless pipe sovereign 6kh0,5 mm. The pipe was rassverlena and its domestic dozen became sovereign 5.7 mm. So, with small natyagom zapressoval a shell casing from tube on moreover as, like, this.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/DfF9w.jpg

Under this shell casing a bit razdalas on external the diameter of the and he proved equal sovereign 6.1 mm. Many - not little.
Forth, with the help as, nadfilya and nazhdachki successfully completed compounding place under bearing until caregiver size.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/Pakh4.jpg

Here is, exactly, the outcome:

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/sOQdz.jpg

In a result need further deliberation in coil were cured of 2 happier / to (in right reliance leading and in the back reliance as, like, this). Was misplaced flight. The shield, Knob which revolves on 2-'s happier / too costly

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/hEjnP.jpg

Ease course reel as least not has changed. A new. The shield fucking loop under its own weight. No establishing there is no. But, as me it looked, himself move became a bit this is tough. Such a sense of, that in hand more clearly ceded perekatyvanie leading on as, like, this. Perhaps, before this perception sglazhivalos plastic vtulkoy. I compare with taking from reel Biomaster XT 4,000 L, have which initially laid on 2 happier / to on as, like, this and leading. Have him, too, such proskakivet, but in a lesser extent.

From further upgrades have been see replacing its unmodified had to, for example, to be from 11 Biomastera. Truth until not know from no size take it 2,500 or 4,000.

+6

Men, was incurred the problem with coil Super GT 4,000 RC. Propililsa upper shell rollers lesoukladyvatelya, in place far enters bracket. Are looking photo. As such happened mind not'll do my. I observed, that the cord in the time when vozvraschaesh with staples in workplace of position, very often not worthy on the commercial lesoukladyvatelya, and remained immediately for place engage cramp holding in shell. Accounted for hands his there dopravlyat, but apparently in passion of fishing I this did not always, yes and at all not normally this behind this constantly keep. I have there is still two shimanovskie reel, with more large rollers than have this, but with them problems there is no, cord clearly is borne each time on the commercial lesoukladyvatelya. On shpule stood tight faerlayn. And here is decided to I his to lift and put soft Momoi and on of last a fishing trip Noveyshiy the cord began rush into as rotten thread. I was in of shock. Began seek reason and here is she before you on photo, more the thin the cord Momoi simply fully falls in this drank through. Enough one times not an and the cord cut in Remy-. Who that will recommend far turn for repair? Coil almost a new, enjoyed it relatively little and here such a, Darn. http://sh.uploads.ru/t/1CAx7.jpg

Last edited by AMATEUR (Jul 14 2015 12:12:04)

AMATEUR
Shackle not been banging my? Geometry not was disrupted by? I have such was on more block center of the spool, until not reversed the it, the problem vanished.

There is no shackle fully recycles geometry other my shimanovskikh coils. Me disquieting precisely a beam hole had to perishing too it highly done recognized in edge distinctive lesoukladyvatelya, on ekseydzhe hole slightly side and no problems. That now with propilom to do harvest the impossible pletenke that's Saadat will come.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5