All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 361 to 390 of 1000

AMATEUR wrote:

Who that will recommend far turn for repair?

Buy it a new it. For example in dramatically. Or for "the boss jock." Number details - RD13060.

Buy a new it, with SR-type, as on Biomastere, it would spare from such problems in the future.

Last edited by Sandr (Jul 14 2015 21:49:50)

AMATEUR wrote:

. Propililsa upper shell rollers lesoukladyvatelya, in place far enters bracket. Are looking photo. As such happened mind not'll do my.

Happened this from-for uninformed opinion and Hagerman work with coil. Turning a blind it should hand, not avtosbrosom. The cord should layed on the commercial, too, manually. Then provide tension twist are spaced, and only then vymatyvat the cord.
More expensive coils have had to the other design, where by a newly not for that teflon. He's,. Under trailer there is a, pre provisaniyu twist are spaced on slabine. But all of this only being invoked risk to minimize and not abolish from the need manually layed cord on the commercial, closing it.

AMATEUR wrote:

. In passion of fishing I this did not always, yes and at all not normally this behind this constantly keep..

Abnormally as times not checked behind this.

AMATEUR wrote:

. Far turn for repair?

Renovating here - replacing had to. Don.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jul 14 2015 22:10:04)

Sandr wrote:

buy a new it, with SR-type, as on Biomastere, it would spare from such problems in the future.

Can be, but will need balancing rotor under more heavy it. Together can be and knot rollers on podshipnike put - people not followed purity and greasing clenched, that, too, taints the cord.

VDA wrote:

Buy a new it. For example in dramatically

Doubt that they work. Very podshipnichek nuzhon, can I'll call you discover. And suddenly.

Please can you tell me, pundits. That put from Shiman in size 5,000 and on price in district 100 $(plus / minus 20-30 $) on bistmaster extra-khevik (who 13 ")?

Laider wrote:

Say, is please, pundits. That put from Shiman in size 5,000 and on price in district 100 $(plus / minus 20-30 $) on bistmaster extra-khevik (who 13 ")?

And trough weight from 100 grams,? I so understood?

Manowar wrote:

And trough weight from 100 grams,? I so understood?

Precisely. Desirable to coils facilitated on couple of seasons not very intense industrialized fishing (10 fishing trips in season)

Last edited by Laider (Jul 16 2015 20:21:44)

Laider wrote:

Precisely. Desirable to reel facilitated on couple of seasons not very intense industrialized fishing (10 fishing trips in season)

I even not know, that now in this price of debt. :dontknow: Frankly, I it comes not many podsobiral would and bought Ultegru 5500 (any), on my view, this the optimal option. Himself these now and am (I'm saving up) 8-), in its time missed my on normal price, now here is so.

Laider wrote:

Manowar написал(а):И кормушки весом от 100 грамм,? Я так понял?
            Именно. Желательно чтобы катушки хватило на пару сезонов не очень интенсивной ловли (10 рыбалок в сезон)
            Отредактировано Laider (Сегодня 20:21:44)

В ресторане, не знаешь что заказывать из непонятного меню, заказывай курицу ...
В каталоге шимано также, не знаешь что выбрать , бери иксейдж:

Exage 5000, код EXG5000CFC

Ищи в "Гондурасах", за вычетом ндс и с доставкой в киев как раз будет меньше 100 долларов.

PS: есть и 6000й такой же

Here is found on sensible price http://www.ebay.com/itm/161761799852?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Zews wrote:

That found on sensible price http://www.ebay.com/itm/161761799852?_t … :MEBIDX:IT

So you discussed and giving hard time delivering and 1 pozitiv fidbєk

1. Joke, or
2. Divorce, or
3. Who the broke

Manowar wrote:

I even not know, that now in this price of debt. Frankly, I it comes not many podsobiral would and bought Ultegru 5500 (any), on my view, this the optimal option. Himself these now and am (I'm saving up), in its time missed my on normal price, now here is so.

Here is this coil more interesting 2014 Super Aero Surf LEADER SD CI4 + 30. After her purchases Ultegra lies without affairs, only shpuli from it'm using, so and not sold still.
Have 2014 Super Aero Surf LEADER SD CI4 + 30 pull Directors of, crime as 120gr not feel. Hand less ’. Yes and vymotka normal-leashes are not were wound. One minus there is no spare shpuli.

+1

Zews wrote:

That found on sensible price http://www.ebay.com/itm/161761799852?_t … :MEBIDX:IT

If not divorce the the price indeed tasty. They now more 20 thousand Br Are worth Link

Zews wrote:

Divorce clean water. Even come its not made. Swiped with Australian staff-an outlet. A positive report one and the, as buyer. In general outlet village. Even if buy knowing, that eBey swing money would still'll... you'll go on the difference purchases / sales dollar. In rubles roughly 350-500.

P.S. Announcement eBey already deleted.

Last edited by кирпич (Jul 17 2015 10:22:55)

Me on stick price 200 have. E. "religion not allows" questioning katukhu more expensive than place it. Then remains two options - the old ekseydzh FC 5,000 or tekhnium for slightly more 200 bucks?
Although can be perhaps find still the old tekhnium (C5000FC)?

P. S. SuperAero what something rather bulky piece of odoroblo as the me. And is worth as tekhnium.

P. P. S. Polazil on Mira Valencia and found in the right me price range the next:
- Shimano 14 Sahara C5000 Saltwater Spinning Reel
- Shimano 13 NASCI C5000 Spinning Reel Fresh/Saltwater
- Shimano 12 AERNOS XT 5000 Spinning Reel

From this me something be appropriate?

Last edited by Laider (Jul 17 2015 13:06:31)

Laider wrote:

“I don’t on stick price 200 have. E. "religion not allows" questioning katukhu more expensive than udilishche.
P. S. SuperAero what something rather bulky piece of odoroblo as on me. And is worth as tekhnium.
Edited Laider (Today 13 :06: 31)

Ah then Dayva 4,000 th size. Budgetary, as like, a new eksellera. Although Simano in this price categories brighter color palette dayvy, but small any all they. Dayva slightly lot more size.
P. S. Lesse shimanisty write, that not only in categories 100 hover near $Simano steep, but and in all rest :crazyfun:

Alex74 wrote:

Nu then Dayva 4,000 th size. Budgetary, as like, a new eksellera. Although Simano in this price categories brighter color palette dayvy, but small any all they. Dayva slightly lot more size.
P. S. Lesse shimanisty write, that not only in categories 100 hover near $Simano steep, but and in all rest

For ekseler know. But want precisely shimanu.

Laider wrote:

But want precisely shimanu.

But their the size of the 5,000 Since - this 4,000-I coil with shpuley more on couple of mm.
I eiaee / enleve Exage 4,000 RC - she humpin '100 g trough normally. But if compare with models 4500-5500 - the of course she trails. Big shpuli, long pens - this not simply so the others.

G R E Y

Sergei. Need your competent opinion. Budget 100-150 $(better until 130 $) on coil dura-Ace for extra-khevika (from 100 grams). Higher written different options. Your recommendations?

Laider wrote:

Say, is please, pundits. That put from Shiman in size 5,000 and on price in district 100 $(plus / minus 20-30 $) on bistmaster extra-khevik (who 13 ")?

Was accurately such a same the problem, even conditions and the frequency fishing trips same assessment.
For 100 bucks not have dura-Ace, and all the more have Daiwa you nor what Horton not you will find web.
I itself budget raised until 150evr. And bought Daiwa Freams 4000A 4BB. Truth capturing the couple of fishing trips 120-grammovymi kormushkami, is into pumping like would not poorly. On fish nor what say not can, on world caught only two a hundred Tymoshenko plotvichki.
Now concerned about search for a new stick under such conditions.
Tell us about its in appropriate topic.

volod wrote:

Setting accurately such a same the problem, even conditions and the frequency fishing trips same assessment.

:tomato:
Ichi punching things for ten fishing trips can be and katana sword priobrest :D Bring back bearing and will nekseyv, and if on up squabbled the from ekseydzha he not very the differs. Irks Red color? Himself such :D There are the exit. Te- same eggs only for the Japanese market.
http://wildpike.com.ua/files/shop_image/dir31/313/SIG000245_1.jpg
And money. Safer will :flag:

Рыбалкко wrote:

Itit punching things for ten fishing trips can be and katana sword priobrest

Can be and katana sword. Can be and Chinese for 150 Grzywna (. And stick for 100 Grzywna (telescope. And their good on it.
And can be as I - bistmaster for 200 bucks and katukhu to it for 100-150 bucks. Everyone its.

+1

Laider wrote:

Budget 100-150 $(better until 130 $) on coil dura-Ace for extra-khevika (from 100 grams). Higher written different options. Your recommendations?

Exage 4000RC

+3

volod wrote:

. For 100 bucks not have dura-Ace, and all the more have Daiwa you nor what Horton not you will find web.

Seriously, already pisses me off this bike. Have dayvy there is a new Ekseler. Have Simano at all tuft good coils below 100ue., the same Sienna for 50ue.

Another good "a scholarship student" will emerge have Simano in August - Carnival & amp; Sedona FE. On price - between Nexave and Exage.

volod wrote:

Say, is please, pundits. That put from Shiman in size 5,000 and on price in district 100 $

G R E Y wrote:

Wu Simano at all tuft good coils below 100ue.

State please tuft.

G R E Y wrote:

A one good "a scholarship student" will emerge have Simano in August - Carnival & amp; Sedona FE. On price - between Nexave and Exage.

But without Sahagunj (

VDA wrote:

.. But without Sahagunj.

And bolt on it. Reel need spare have, not shpuli.

+1

volod wrote:

. State please tuft.

Long to enumerate. Sienna FD, Nekseyv, and higher. Modicum Qatana, only ShP add.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5