All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

Sandr wrote:

That here you in point. :cool: Everyone not all, and specifically with these coils I sign not on images, unlike you! :crazyfun:

Unlike you, I their coils and on the photos and on video posted. And from you one only Piz. Urchin. Regale us somehow any video with their coils.

Vadkh wrote:

In opposed you, I their coils and on the photos and on video posted. And from you one only Piz. Urchin. Regale us somehow any video with their coils.

Us? Or specifically you?
You know, I love reel at all, and their in particular. But not until such extent, that would dellat from coils more intent (and perishing video sack. All the more), but for you (one times!) will make exception. http://s7.uploads.ru/t/RwPWn.jpg
Hope, even you understandable, that if I have there is boxes, i.e. and reel. Simply these coils, as and all my workers some tackle, are in garage, and perishing excuse, even for you, I not'll run in garage to do photo session and sack the movies. :nope:
P.S / By all indications number of vacuous posts on Forum, Piz @ limit for here from you! :flag:

Last edited by Sandr (Aug 26 2015 12:54:22)

http://gs107.rimg.info/5ef779bcf69f4f19fe14e7fd3f3b56ed.png

Ern: Bull's-Eye of 5050 not is analogue SI4 + Ultegra XSB.
Vymotka for turnover 84 centimeters under 104 centimeters have ultegry.
Behind spinningovaya coil with spiningovymi set industrialized fishing with targeted market for Thailand.
The price reel SI4 + Ultegra 5,500 XSB, with three shpulyami in goes and line reducers, in Europe raze not 300 the euro, and just 180-190. Plus the cost of delivery.

Renewal series of Super:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/mN6EC.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Df5Ez.jpg

Last edited by San4ello (Aug 26 2015 16:35:53)

+1

Klipsa solid, Knob. Slippery to still it, as on Tvine - it the fire.

Vadkh wrote:

In Europe - 300 the euro

The kind okay. :D Link

Олег 32 wrote:

Ta okay. :D Link

Ah and's. Whether bribery. They nor in Russia or Ukraine not send. :crazyfun:

I there ’! :D

Олег 32 wrote:

I there ’! :D

On Hungarian worded? Or all ??? hard time delivering was on Ukraine? As on me, from Japan easier.

Friends, it is important your opinion, how be appropriate in Volkswagen Jetta TDI and extremely rarely will be used with Hevy, Shimano yra? And as be with size of, 4,000 or 5,000? Simply 4,000 can be used still and on spinninge.

Kubanec wrote:

s “, it is important your opinion, how be appropriate in Volkswagen Jetta TDI and extremely rarely will be used with Hevy, Shimano yra? And as be with size of, 4,000 or 5,000? Simply 4,000 can be used still and on spinninge.

The search for is so apparently driving. Here is hereOleg Fight pro it wrote. But as the me, then legkovata she even for the medium. But this my I.M.H.O.,.

bormanb wrote:

Search is so apparently driving. Here is here Oleg Fight pro it wrote. But as on me, then legkovata she even for the medium. But this my I.M.H.O.,.

'oc, celebrate. But after all now coils all oblegchayutsya. Of C4.

Kubanec wrote:

s “, it is important your opinion, how be appropriate in a medium and extremely rarely will be used with Hevy, Shimano yra? And as be with size of, 4,000 or 5,000? Simply 4,000 can be used still and on spinninge.
Signature avtoraTot, who is pure Exalted, is Nebu.

On Volkswagen Jetta TDI - yes, on khevik - I would regretted coil. Take 4,000, in your case nothing not worse 5,000.

Last edited by Sandr (Aug 27 2015 19:36:27)

Thank you for answers. And can be I will much detail? Very likes yra, and still twin 15 tarts are over (but here one shpulya), and there is biomaster PX, which cheaper previous. As be, that borrow? Closing, stick A psychic, kormukhi, mostly 70 grams (empty).

Kubanec wrote:

s “, it is important your opinion, how be appropriate in a medium and extremely rarely will be used with Hevy, Shimano yra? And as be with size of, 4,000 or 5,000? Simply 4,000 can be used still and on spinninge.

I have 5,000. 'm using on "Antares" and Aspaere, both Volkswagen Jetta TDI. The second year, basic trough 42 and 56 gr. Hasn't 70. Not naraduyus! :cool:
5,000 th on spinning is famously is so apparently driving! Have Sergei ambient there is many run article on this about.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Aug 27 2015 22:29:19)

Vadkh wrote:

At Hungarian worded? Or all ??? hard time delivering was on Ukraine? As the me, from Japan easier.

Me there easier. Himself go, friends drive.

Олег 32 wrote:

5,000 th on spinning is famously is so apparently driving! Have Sergei ambient there is many run article on this about.

Exile on hit piece skinte please

Unfortunately his site vlodke.org not is a. :dontknow: Perhaps Sergei himself will emerge tell pollsters where revere. :)

Олег 32 wrote:

Wu me 5,000. 'm using on "Antares" and Aspaere, both Volkswagen Jetta TDI. The second year, basic trough 42 and 56 gr. Hasn't 70. Not naraduyus!

Edited Oleg 32 (Today 20 :29: 19)

Knob on 5,000 not too big in comparison with 4,000?
And't deliver exchange even pro espayr, is worth whether his buy, as he in comparison with Antares?

Kubanec wrote:

And't deliver exchange even pro espayr, is worth whether his buy, as he in comparison with Antares?

These stick removed with production. If only on the rests seek. Now Feyrblad -top.

Vadkh wrote:

Those stick removed with production. If only on the rests seek. Now Feyrblad -top.

Fayrikov there is no in available at all - in trades abroad nor one!! And aspayr ultra-match feeder - in assortment. Here is and ask, is worth or not?

Олег 32 wrote:

Unfortunately his site vlodke.org not is a. :dontknow: Perhaps Sergei himself will emerge tell pollsters where revere. :)

Guys there something not paid, and resource's busted. Here uploaded:
http://normark.com.ua/shimano/stati-o-servise/31020/
Text or Thanks for flattering report.

Kubanec wrote:

Knob on 5,000 not too big in comparison with 4,000?

Me very likes big Knob. Gladly put would and on other coils such.
Pro Aspaery there is separate theme, there there is some what information. Link. I still not ready write about him report, not enough oblovil, but can say that stick bombeznaya for its goals. :)

Last edited by Олег 32 (Aug 29 2015 01:52:02)

Олег 32 wrote:

“I don’t very likes big Knob. Gladly put would and on other reel such.
Pro Aspaery there is separate theme, there there is some what information. The reference. I still not ready write about him report, not enough oblovil, but can say that stick bombeznaya for its goals.

Edited Oleg 32 (Today 07 :35: 10)

Espayr use with 207 mph or without? And on-about with sustayn - d borrow his. Only couple of days on's reflection 4 or 5 hiljada.

Kubanec wrote:

Espayr use with 207 mph or without? And on-about with sustayn - d borrow his. Only couple of days on's reflection 4 or 5 hiljada.

Man with a stick-foot of in Music and try it on on it ADSR envelope begins-immediately all will become on their seats. I so and made.
And if simply strongly likes, then nekh. Here and to think-need to borrow. :D Katushechka very the Beautiful-perhaps now the most the Beautiful from dura-Ace.

Last edited by bormanb (Aug 28 2015 09:55:30)

bormanb wrote:

A if simply strongly likes, then nekh. Here and to think-need to borrow.

This yes. Coil realistically a kickass. :cool: use two Susteyna 5,000 FG on mediumakh with kormushkami until 70 grams. Not naraduyus. :love:

Took a walk on shops. In available was sustayn 6,000 and that I’d say - he is enormous :canthearyou: Knob size of with a minor tomatoes :crazyfun: wes, something about 555 Mr., accurately not remember. Where such a a big difference in extreme five and shestitysyachnykh coils, for what they (6,000)?
And appealed me twin 11 in size 4,000 and the old rarenium 5,000 fa. Have him two shpuli and the price adequate. As me it looked 5,000 rarenium on Volkswagen Jetta TDI well fit in would.

Kubanec wrote:

How me it looked 5,000 rarenium on a medium well fit in would.

He is famously fits on Volkswagen Jetta TDI. I have such was. A powerful, cool, credible enforcement, but. Replaced the his on ADSR envelope begins 5,000 FG. He not such a powerful, but from his work I simply get [kayf]. :love: Since Rareniumom such a not was. :D

Hi,, at all confused :tired: in stores little, that there is in available and choose account for blindly - on accounts users. Most interesting, that save not have been arguing, simply want correctly couples and buy, that will optimally. In environment'll pick up its a medium - Antares VC. This miracle and katukhu decent pick a would.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5