All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5


Reel Shimano-5

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

511

Kubanec wrote:

In environment'll pick up its Volkswagen Jetta TDI - Antares VC. This miracle and katukhu decent pick a would.

On this miracle-feeder I have toil upon the aforementioned ADSR envelope begins 5,000 FG. Another ADSR envelope begins also confidently feels at the second glass tinkles - Fayrike. This the best coil dura-Ace for the medium, which I ever bad about molesting. :cool: Now on them > > She's new Building tools Sufix Performance Pro 8 0.1mm (14Lb).:cool:

0

512

Took a walk on shops. In available was sustayn 6,000 and that I’d say - he is enormous
Knob size of with a minor tomatoes wes, something about 555 Mr., accurately not remember. Where such a a big difference in extreme five and shestitysyachnykh coils, for what they (6,000)?
And appealed me twin 11 in size 4,000 and the old rarenium 5,000 fa. Have him two shpuli and the price adequate. As me it looked 5,000 rarenium on a medium well fit in would.

6,000’s katukhi need on ekstrakheviki, although many use Ultegry 4500-5,500 or the researchers from dayvy and not paryatsya, they easier, about 450g. I have 6,000 Tekhnium weighs about our new sales representatives. And nothing, a good balance and pull, plus still can be on carp use, drag rapid.
You perishing if Antares found, bought would Sustayn, as you tell and routinely received would [kayf]. With payloads on a medium he cope well. I personally'm using zadnefriktsionnyy Biomaster, me so feel more comfortable. Truth a medium I have perhaps is used ostentatious khevikov and laytov.

0

513

1. Sustayn 4-5,000
2. Twin 4,000 (have 15 twin there is no reversal :canthearyou:
3. Vanquish 4,000 (the same the)
4. Biomaster 4-5,000 PX
5. Rarenium 5,000 fa
'm going to do, as decides most. Invite to ballot :flag:

0

514

You would subject honored from 1 to 5, suddenly, and their private opinion will emerge. :)

0

515

All Hi!
And than differ reel 2014 Super Aero Surf LEADER SD CI4 + 30 and Shimano 14 Bulls Eye 5050, as on me so same assessment. Prices Mira Valencia same assessment. Want take in couple of to ultegre ci4 + 5500 xsb.

0

516

Shpulya have 2014 Super Aero Surf LEADER SD CI4 + 30 punier when one realizes than have Bulls Eye 5050.
Knoby different. Have Bulls Eye 5050... a lot bigger. Color in calculation not being.

+1

517

September Maxim
And shpuli from ultegra ci4 + 5500 xsb on Bulls Eye 5050 come?

0

518

Answer # 760.
There pro Syurf aero, on Bulz ah, too, must approach the.

Last edited by Королёв Максим (Aug 31 2015 07:35:29)

0

519

All bountiful days, plan take feeder 14ft-140gr, there is in available dura-Ace Superbeytraner
6000xtea, be appropriate whether coil for this fidera if, yes, then need whether in coil questioning wonderful bearings? Or will other recommendations. 1-2 fishing in week.
With respect. Alexander.

Last edited by Aist315 (Sep 4 2015 22:32:52)

0

520

All Greetings!)
Guys could you tell me, but as at all krutilki exage 3000go size?
The planned on Lite-Volkswagen Jetta TDI until 60 and in parallel on spinning.
That means the SRC? And at all S, on fd, too, present)
Question two, alternatives exage as understood fd the last generation?
Thank =]

0

521

zloyartist wrote:

Anyone reflecting Greetings!)
Guys could you tell me, but as at all krutilki exage 3000go size?
The planned on Lite-a medium until 60 and in parallel on spinning.
That means the SRC? And at all S, on fd, too, present)
Question two, alternatives exage as understood fd the last generation?
Thank =]

For the medium - too small, for lights -, too, not very comfortable experience will. This more pikernaya coil. Take better 4,000.’s - petty shpulya.

+1

522

That tell about a coil ultegra 4500 xsc? Analogy whether she for khevika 3.9?

Last edited by Олег (Sep 6 2015 18:41:50)

0

523

Олег wrote:

What tell about a coil ultegra 4500 xsc? Analogy whether she for khevika 3.9?

And that about it to speak 8-), the good "coil with Shipom, and 5-defective 5322991. Under khevik analogy.
Most interesting, that weighs she on 5 grams more from 5,500, with what suddenly?

0

524

Manowar wrote:

. Most interesting, that weighs she on 5 grams more from 5500, with what suddenly?
Signature avtoraA future, that only’s population was born, it very loudly cried for. And heart of tikalo, and time Takalo.

Shpulya another, slightly harder, and balloons 4 Tennessee

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 6 2015 20:01:44)

0

525

Sandr wrote:

balls 4 Tennessee

And obgonka 8-).

0

526

Manowar wrote:

Sandr написал(а):шаров 4 шт.А обгонка   .
            Подпись автораА будущее,что только родилось,негромко плакало.А сердце тикало,а время такало.

Это не шар, это ролик)))

0

527

Sandr wrote:

This is not balloon, this the commercial)

Yes I know, (there same 1980s) put. And not one, and a whole oboima. 8-)

0

528

Kubanec wrote:

1. Sustayn 4-5,000
2. Twin 4,000 (have 15 twin there is no reversal :canthearyou:
3. Vanquish 4,000 (the same the)
4. Biomaster 4-5,000 PX
5. Rarenium 5,000 fa
'm going to do, as decides most. Invite to ballot :flag:

# 3, "Vanya", the best the coil from listed. Wins have rest around the and nor in than not loses (only in highway motor vehicles Raru5000FA).
Still seems interested # 5, Rar5000FA.

0

529

Sergei, hello. In end ordered sustayn 5,000. Perechitav entire branch, adopted decision, that with Antares a medium he will friends with one another, although and the most expensive.
Vanquish - interesting, the Beautiful coil, in the number of bearings - almost stella, but at very democratic price. Because, that on Forum about it there is no reference, then by default I its calculated not as.
Rarenium 5000fa me, too, grassroots. In 2 times cheaper sustayna! Less bearings and podshpulnyy knot the most ordinary. There is no's-of the spike, but mechanism 6,000! 5000fa rarenium from perednetormoznykh rails, in view his availability of and capacity, believe the most optimal option for Lite and a medium types.

Text or: Sergei, thank you for the answer.

0

530

Kubanec wrote:

Sergei, hello. In end ordered sustayn 5,000. Perechitav entire branch, adopted decision, that with "Antares" a medium he will friends with one another, although and the most expensive.
Vanquish - interesting, the Beautiful coil, in the number of bearings - almost stella, but at very democratic price. Because, that on Forum about it there is no reference, then by default I its calculated not as.

And what Shimano '15 twinpower 4,000 PG (Bayou Teche) not sought, they now in Japan 285-320 bucks are worth. They pozhirney Susteyna will. There couple stronger, and iron a little more excited, one April, another rapid. What like it or on taste of. And what a medium; with Delhi, can not to doubt. Scheme mechanism as have a new regarded.
http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/3823

Last edited by Vadkh (Sep 7 2015 09:46:37)

0

531

Vadkh wrote:

A what Shimano '15 twinpower 4,000 PG not sought, she now in Japan 285-320 bucks is worth. She pozhirney Susteyna will. There couple stronger, and iron a little more excited.

There is no reversal. Me so not conveniently. And "late to drink buy into the premise.", Made to Order already made.

0

532

I here is Biomaster 12 5,000 FD want on Volkswagen Jetta TDI borrow. Krmushki 30-60 grams. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% the as the onem created nothing. Tell made the kind pliz on this about.

0

533

Vadkh wrote:

A what Shimano '15 twinpower 4,000 PG (Bayou Teche) not sought, they now in Japan 285-320 bucks are worth. They pozhirney Susteyna will. There couple stronger, and iron a little more excited, one April, another rapid. What like it or on taste of. And what a medium; with Delhi, can not to doubt. Scheme mechanism as have a new regarded.
http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/3823

Edited Vadkh (Today 09 :46: 37)

Yesterday me managed with it podzhigovat-brother spiningist gave swim. My I.M.H.O., for fidera coil not rolls. If only on Lite. The easy-Spools a small. Purely spining. , too, can say and about previous model 11goda.

0

534

bormanb wrote:

Yesterday me managed with it podzhigovat-brother spiningist gave swim. My I.M.H.O., for fidera coil not rolls. If only on Lite. The easy-Spools a small. Purely spining. , too, can say and about previous model 11goda.

And than she less Susteyna 5,000?. Only shpuley. I Dayvoy 3,000 sertom trough until 100gramm dragged in easiest. Tvinovye giblets very reliable and 70grammovye trough them not the problem.

0

535

Vadkh wrote:

A than she less Susteyna 5,000?. Only shpuley. I Dayvoy 3,000 sertom trough until 100gramm dragged in easiest. Tvinovye giblets very reliable and 70grammovye trough them not the problem.

The that she is into pumping well-this is understandable. The easy she. Pro ADSR envelope begins I, too, wrote that for me she the easy. Biomaster Lukashenka's behavior is Aori 4,000 (380gr) remarkable becomes on Lite and a medium and even with khevikom dance.Is. Serteyt 3,500, too, eloquently. But this my I.M.H.O.,.

0

536

bormanb wrote:

Biomaster Lukashenka's behavior is Aori 4,000 (380gr) remarkable becomes on Lite and a medium and even with khevikom dance.Is. Serteyt 3,500, too, eloquently. But this my I.M.H.O.,.

This needless, but. These coils already not make very long, only it comes / have seek. Although, I through his a Japanese man can find B\ Wu, but guaranteed not massacred within.

0

537

Vadkh wrote:

This is the very a, but. The windings are already not make very long, only it comes / have seek. Although, I through his a Japanese man can find B\ Wu, but guaranteed not massacred within.

Who searching for-the always will find. I found two Lukashenka's behavior is Aori utterly new with labels. Now my rocks off. Serteyty, too, come across-but want HC, and the price on him an 27-30tys. Br

0

538

Vadkh wrote:

through his a Japanese man can find B\ Wu, but guaranteed not massacred within.

Vadim, and you it comes could not inquire how many she will cost with topping delivery. Thank you.

0

539

Manowar wrote:

Vadim, and you it comes could not inquire how many she will cost with topping delivery. Thank you.

The price depends on, what coil buy and its external kind of. Delivery roughly 20 dollars for parcel until 1 kg. Write what coil like it or, I write Japanese, as he responds, I update my in lichku.

0

540

Vadkh wrote:

Write what coil like it or,

Vadim, here is this Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 4,000. Thank you.

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5