All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

wrote:

. And coil Saros F could become vectors in this direction.

Could not would. The most clueless egg kulisnaya coil Simano. Not for good reason from this schemes refused. Tyagovitost there seeks to zero.
But in size 500 this coil still alive) (13Naski500).

Vadkh wrote:

. I think, that they will not beskonechnik upward raising, as on Stella and Tvine..

There in sight, that he the bottom. Yes and not necessarily this quite, from below, too, increasingly gudno-Fayno.

Vadkh wrote:

. All those same history with X-stud or Khagan. First was removed second reliance with podshipnikom and metal Corps, and then with fanfare repatriate, with words about-182 heroic soldiers who fell. Have dayvy the same bullshit with Smolny Convent buildings, returned to metals.

Not so all simply. X-Ship ltd.. pleasant thing useful, and in small size not applied, like.
And here is Khagan - yes, clean water marketing. Metal Corps Dayve little that gives, only in large size there is sense in it. But you wanted metal - their there is have us)

Vadkh wrote:

. The latest a top-selling bezkonechnik Dayva Tornament Z released until 2003goda. https://mulinete.files.wordpress.com/20 … _ia_12.jpg
There within was all in order, these reel in good able people on auctions until now searching for with diligence. A cool was coil. As the first Tviny KMT. Now such a there is no.

This as times muddle-beskonechnik, from aluminum. And not for good reason from this won a recognition refused. Replacing it was not simply adequate, and even higher on head - Sert Khayper.
Our seek old reel because, that barbaric to the belong. Here is and need something kondovoe, more aggressive, unkillable about Garrett. The Japanese easily would with these coils, which now more kolektsyniy interest represent for them, than a practical.

Last edited by G R E Y (Sep 15 2015 12:32:53)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

This is as times muddle-beskonechnik, from aluminum.

Ah perishing not tell, have my druganov she was in its time, I it catching and not times. Under Spin very is it apt coil was. Tvinam 2 accurately not been, and on highway motor vehicles and grant (Stell then in our circle not was no one, so not can compare) In one agree, Khayper not worse, and SOEs have him better.

G R E Y wrote:

. This as times muddle-beskonechnik, from aluminum. Edited G R E Y (Today 12 :32: 53)
Signature author Service Center Shimano-Ukraine

I that the not remember, that would you was called Shimanovskie coils with frame aluminum beskonechnikami sorry-ass :crazy:

G R E Y, you same themselves talked, that shimanovtsy improve on kulisnye coils. Why would not modernize this, leaving it SR, "black" wheel on following designs gear is, vvinchivayuschuyusya the handle, lid firmly with toe episode from an aluminium alloy. Correcting would peredatku and mechanism applying shpuli.

Sandr wrote:

. I that the not remember, that would you was called Shimanovskie coils with frame aluminum beskonechnikami sorry-ass :crazy:

Me such not met.

wrote:

. Why would not modernize this, leaving it SR, "black" wheel on following designs gear is, vvinchivayuschuyusya the handle, lid firmly with toe episode from an aluminium alloy. Correcting would peredatku and mechanism applying shpuli.

1) I sho, chair the collective implementers Shimano? :D
2) what are the you claims to of last version of kulisnykh coils from Shimano?
3) Why would fiscal center of the spool SR-shackle, steel currencies, kholodnokovannoe wheel and metal Corps? :hobo:

G R E Y wrote:

3) Why would fiscal center of the spool SR-shackle, steel currencies, kholodnokovannoe wheel and metal Corps?

Ah as fix. Slippery to do fishing trip for average the fishing trainer more comfortable, camping on S. :D . And not-for oligarchs from fishing :D

G R E Y wrote:

I dont such not met.

Ah as same? You often recommend, for example, Rarenium Ci4, have him beskonechnik as times from an aluminium alloy! 8-)

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 15 2015 16:54:49)

Alex74 wrote:

. Ah as fix. Slippery to do fishing for average the fishing trainer more comfortable, camping on S. :D . And not-for oligarchs from fishing :D

I have already couple of months a new budgetary Carnival & amp; Sedona FE on two basic spinningakh. You think, I themselves raping, to they harvest? Or sold soul? :rofl:

Sandr wrote:

. Ah as same? You often recommend, for example, Rarenium Ci4, have him beskonechnik as times aluminum! 8-) (Today 16 :51: 51)

Disassemble coil and look, what there beskonechnik. And than he different from aluminium beskonechnikov dayvy, Riobi and others.

Shimano aspire.
As such stacks exactly and neatly. Corps were instant, designed accurately, nowhere no curvature and gear there is no. Play special not observed. Coil'm using only 3 month. More accurately difficult say.

G R E Y wrote:

) tear coil and look, what there beskonechnik. And than he different from aluminium

Handling of a, watched. If you hint on for miraculous coverage greyish-of greenish color of - think this little than different from those-chip companies, which here call marketing. At least, if would increasingly was so well, then and on tvine (or same biomastere) stood would the same aluminum solvents. But his there there is no, and in Rar there is!

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 15 2015 17:15:59)

+1

G R E Y, conversation began with words: "On good dura-Ace well would do in the answer that the topovoe with the bigwigs." Here is I and thought, that this coil could become a certain starting point in this issue.
If Shiller wrong, Xcuse me.
Nor to the old, nor to new versions of kulisnykh coils Shimano I have no absolutely no claims.

And I'm going to ask long muchavshiy me question, and in than feature to do together series and together curiously still series with various has picked up?) will explain: There is price range of in this price range to example three series of who so or otherwise are equal or now intersect on version or: Here there is bearing here and here, but there is no here, and here there is no, but there is here and here. :canthearyou:

zloyartist wrote:

A I'm going to ask long muchavshiy me question, and in than feature to do together series and together curiously still series with various has picked up?) will explain: There is price range of in this price range to example three series of who so or otherwise are equal or now intersect on version or: Here there is bearing here and here, but there is no here, and here there is no, but there is here and here.

To meet broad and diverse needs fishing society.

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 15 2015 18:54:49)

Rather for order to sell one thing and the same but "under different sauces" - marketing is so apparently driving :D

+2

duffy333 wrote:

. Rather for order to sell one thing and the same but "under different sauces" - marketing is so apparently driving
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

It's pretty is true, marketing - but in a normal sense this words. Reel need for different species industrialized fishing, with different peredatkoy, lesoemkostyu and price. Hence one and including coil can be with different the transmission number, different number of ball bearings (and respectively different price) and different shpulyami. So and diversity series and indices. On all tastes and needs, as states. 8-)

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 15 2015 19:34:19)

wrote:

G R E Y, conversation began with words: "On good dura-Ace well would do in the answer that the topovoe with the bigwigs." Here is I and thought, that this coil could become a certain starting point in this issue.

Top kulisnye coils makes Dayva. Simano believes, that stage - budget decision. And makes indeed good kulisnye reel on good price. And you offer in several times force price)
Have backstage, even very well random samples and established, there is no advantages before journal as. Both leader moving every their by, and this well. We from this until win.

+2

zloyartist wrote:

. There is price range of in this price range to example three series of who so or otherwise are equal or now intersect on version or: Here there is bearing here and here, but there is no here, and here there is no, but there is here and here. :canthearyou:

For example? You can more specifically?
If look at climate structures model series of, then number of yearly models substantially decreased over the past 2-3 year. T. E., is happening the opposite, about than you say.

G R E Y wrote:

Was such midday the film - "Remember all." There Esquire Drink Database, too, spoke - "I think.", and him. It's reasonable responded, that not provided enough information, to he thought. Crap for some rezkovatost, but first collect information about the subject conversation, not klyanchite its I have under the guise of dispute.

This such, reigns departure from themes? Score, bro!
Once back you accused dayvu in designing bodies from plastic for banochnykh closures, that the I not remember, that would were set what the strength properties characteristics materials. , too, alone your guesswork, and assumptions. The same midday the film?

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 15 2015 21:57:49)

G R E Y wrote:

Sandr wrote (and):. This such, reigns departure from themes? Score, bro! This was a direct and unequivocal proposal not try to look osvedomlennee, than you there is, and tulit teach King Tiger tanks. Any man, otkryvavshiy cast dayvy and Simano understands, about than I say. And you - there is no. If I you will explain - in Internet ship will start another smart guy-theorist, conscious about on on believing the other. And such lack, and harm from them, too, lack. To birth a their not enters in my intentions. If you indeed are interested in question - I gave you direction. You ????? moreover, about than I said, and else you verify on practice themselves. Here is then and will be able to continue dispute.
Edited G R E Y (Today 22 :04: 57)

Not want sharply to speak, but on seems on Different sense not communicate.
Very well markedly, as you not podelure trying will have to kick dayvu, on an empty place. Understand, work (and wages) obliges. When you point to accurately such same things in dura-Ace, you start crawl in bottle.
About theory: Any screwdriver the for two years you keep have learned, and here is theory clearly is lacking. As a monkey in circus - touring riding the learned, and why bicycle goes to - not knows. Yes and why it this - feeds what, and okay!
Just you good! And not take offence, please.

Sandr wrote:

. Understand, work (and wages) obliges.. Any screwdriver the for two years you keep have learned, and here is theory clearly is lacking. As a monkey in circus. Feeds what, and okay!
. And not take offence, please.

Here is same OK a bore. :tired:
People on cast dayvy beskonechnikami for later on were hoarding, raising the these. 've greased it up clean coil, made 10 gather steam;, opened - solvents already dirty little.

Sandr wrote:

. Very well markedly, as you not podelure trying will have to kick dayvu, on an empty place..

And-and-and-and. Yes-and-like some quince abizhayut! Not podelu-have-have! On an empty striking-striking-place! :tomato:
To I stopped "mebers" Dayvu, it needs do only three things.
1) There normal DC reluctance.
2) unsubscribe from megagrandioznoy durilni nitwits' damages entitled "MagSayled."
3) When a adequate vermin in the power coils.
And increasingly, I zealot dayvy :D

Last edited by G R E Y (Sep 15 2015 22:52:29)

+2

G R E Y wrote:

Sandr wrote (and):. Understand, work (and wages) obliges.. Any screwdriver the for two years you keep have learned, and here is theory clearly is lacking. As a monkey in circus. Feeds what, and okay. And not take offence, please. Here is same OK a bore. People on cast dayvy beskonechnikami for later on were hoarding, raising the these. 've greased it up clean coil, made 10 gather steam;, opened - solvents already gryaznyy.Sandr wrote (and):. Very well markedly, as you not podelure trying will have to kick dayvu, on an empty place.. And-but-but-but. Yes-but-like some quince abizhayut! Not podelu-have-have! On an empty striking-striking-place! To I stopped "mebers" Dayvu, it needs do only three veschi.1) There normal rotory.2) unsubscribe from megagrandioznoy durilni nitwits' damages entitled "MagSayled")) When a adequate vermin in the power reel. And increasingly, I zealot dayvy
Edited G R E Y (Today 22 :52: 29)

What attitude has magsil (let and the questionable technology) to deterioration rejuvenate coils?
What workers quality aggravated rotor?
Why people familiar on personal experience (unlike you) until now enjoy and poking around for where buy old model chervyachnykh dayvy?
Why you the first, from whom I heard, that who the is buying up tens of dayvovskie worms? And nor one real the user about this nor where not said a word?
A fan dayvy you would then, when you there take the work, ah or as least are marginal (not let-god) from dura-Ace. Nor before, nor later!

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 15 2015 23:12:32)

+2

G R E Y wrote:

Dont tried ask questions so, to have interlocutor was desire to respond. You even not represent, how many more just not know. Think, that want, times you so feel more comfortable. And the, not let-God, what pattern will rupture But, please, not be nervous so.. Signature author Service Center Shimano-Ukraine

Thank you for substantial answers, (, it is a pity not augmented by facts). I you perfectly understood.
Continue in the same vein:
Aluminum solvents have dayvy - g-but! Have dura-Ace? Thing! Why? - secret! (Himself not know)
Plastic Corps dayvy. - g-but! Have Shimano- class! Why? Because! :D

Last edited by Sandr (Sep 15 2015 23:59:16)

"Caribbean" need for magnievymi kulisnymi Ekzistami and Serteytami HC. Here is this work. Under flawed respect and care are perpetual. Only something Dayva long not rolls coils such a levels.
And for "old chervyachnymi" Dayvami Caribbean not Context. Nor for Saltigami, nor for forsami, nor for spinningovymi "tadpoles." Fairy tales different in Internet many.

wrote:

G R E Y, conversation began with words: "On good dura-Ace well would do in the answer that the topovoe with the bigwigs."

Cannot be simply take and something do on an empty place. Not rule out, that in one excellent day will emerge kulisnaya S.A. (the first an me image of the 14Stelly even suggested on thought, that this day it is a timely.
But until in on Simano well echo this precisely development. Each S.A. better the former. And do Stella kulisnoy - this start again with zero.

Sanr instead :D Basey to beat need to was, Basey. Beskonechnik muddle-, and coil increasingly would still many run.
And so-cf. Untangle was grifted on couple of.

Last edited by G R E Y (Sep 16 2015 10:19:31)

My thought on backdrop of if applicable, Rome demands as the already not seriously, but all same.
Reading branch stumble for example, that Eksedzh, Aernos (etc / FD) those vital because eggs, but have one there are already X-stud, but there is no bearing there and there, and have the other there is bearing there and there, but X-stud need deliver separately, here is and sense such maneuvers I not understand, or this as already here put it, for ALL circles with any needs? Tyschi a man's lacked for example and he took eksdzh without X-of the spike, and then stuck a and Khship, and cel vschyal Aernos with Khshipom, but there is no Hi, here bearing in video and knobe. And even better as like, Aernos this Ekseydzh, Eksdzh this Nekseyv, Nksv this Qatana. Ah here is and wonder exactly this)
FS of course I led example in general, all definitions where what bearing need and where no there is no can be faulty, so torn patch of from memory)

With respect exhorts Anyone reflecting!

+1

About Stradic.
In the European the catalogue 2016 Shimano there are two model:

Stradic FK
ST4000XGFK 6,2 :1 99cm 11kG 280gr.

Stradic CI4+
Stradic CI4+ STCI44000FA 5,8 :1 93cm 11 kG 255gr.

Still the Japanese sell ordinary FK (not owned vehicles available):

Gear Ratio: 4.8 :1
Sustained Drag: 7.0kg
Maximum Drag: 11kg
Line per Handle Turn: 77cm/turn
Standard Handle Length: 55mm
Bearings (SA-RB/Roller): 6/1
Weight: 275g

And ST4000HGM
Gear Ratio : 5.8 :1
Ball/Roller Bearing : 6 S A-RB+1
Weight : 280g
Line Capacity : Fluoro #3-110m / Nylon Mono #3-120m / PE #1.5(15lb)-200m
MAX Drag : 7.0kg/68.6N
Retrieve : 93cm

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/n9ulJ.png

What of them better for Drennan MatchPro Medium Feeder 12 '?

Last edited by mikebond (Sep 16 2015 10:23:02)

zloyartist wrote:

My thought on backdrop of if applicable, Rome demands as the already not seriously, but all same.
Reading the branch stumble for example, that Eksedzh, Aernos (etc / FD) those vital because eggs, but have one there are already X-stud, but there is no bearing there and there, and have the other there is bearing there and there, but X-stud need deliver separately, here is and sense such maneuvers I not understand, or this as already here put it, for ALL circles with any needs? Tyschi a man's lacked for example and he took eksdzh without X-of the spike, and then stuck a and Khship, and cel vschyal Aernos with Khshipom, but there is no Hi, here bearing in that commercial and knobe!

Can, you simply dont understand?
Aernos has all, that and Ekseydzh. But plus 1) detachable here with podshipnikom, 2) Podtormazhivatel rotor, 3) bearing in the back pivot. In the rest of the reel are uniform.
All of this Context money.
Moreover, very it seems, that Ekseydzh disappear. Instead him will more cheap and slightly more simple (minus the spare shpulya and minus bearing in video) Sedona EF, that will provide still greater gap existed from Aernosa and will reduce range a series of.

zloyartist wrote:

. And even better as like, Aernos this Ekseydzh, Eksdzh this Nekseyv, Nksv this Qatana. Ah here is and wonder exactly this.

Basis one, one base. But on this base done several reel-from different ??? properties.
If deal, Ultegra - this Rarenium of C4 + :D But Rarenium made from more expensive materials, that provides enormous gap existed in such specifications and consumer properties.
We so vienosimies before, that need a only one coil S.A.. But to cost, as Qatana :hobo:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5