All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

- wrote:

Children (Guys), perestrakhuyus still times and'll ask. Shpuli from Ultegra 5500 XSB CI4 + come on Shimano Bulls Eye 5050?

Only now saw question, if still as relevant the not hesitate come. In use both coils.

+1

Dobryi day. Bought itself coil Shimano 15 Stradic 4000hgm for fidera MatchPro Medium Feeder 12 '.
Can who eiaee thus showerbooth. Like would to know opinion as cope coil with kormushkami until 50 g of. Confounds 5.8 :1.
Capturing the data showerbooth. A coil give 5 +. Recommend.

Zews wrote:

Dobryi day. Bought itself coil Shimano 15 Stradic 4000hgm for fidera MatchPro Medium Feeder 12 '.
Can who catching thus showerbooth. Like would to know opinion as cope coil with kormushkami until 50 g of. Confounds 5.8 :1.
Capturing the data showerbooth. A coil give 5 +. Recommend.

And with whatever kormushkami catching? As will with bullets (until 50 g of) work?

Eiaee a bird feeder "VEGAS" OTKRYTA "mesh" BOLShA 22 GRO, and IN-LINE FLAT Method Feeder L there's gravy "METOD" L 45G.

Forgot add on the cow sheds the distance 45 meters, but on flet 60 meters. Zabrosy on cheers, not won.

Zews wrote:

've been - there's gravy "VEGAS" OTKRYTA "mesh" BOLShA 22 GRO, and IN-LINE FLAT Method Feeder L there's gravy "METOD" L 45G.

Such trough not create no burden on coil. If will opportunity potestite with bullets until 50 g of.

Good day.
Coil Shimano AORISTA BB 13 4000XG - ui pro ia ?you can is hard. Play it nicely boo wagga trough, TD
6600m nepogana on viglyad.

Such trough not create no burden on coil. If will opportunity potestite with bullets until 50 g of.

In the coming weekend abandon band and update my.

Quote = "G R E Y" But if put in FD bearing in the back reliance - difficult say, what will "pull" better. Need to will compare.

Distressed regions. G R E Y already accounted for to do such upgrades on 4,000 Ekseydzhe FD? Has become pull on it better? On 2,500 (3,000) mechanism widened in size, and in 4,000 declined - mechanism accidentally not measured now?

Kotler.j wrote:

Z. G R E Y already accounted for to do such upgrades on 4,000 Ekseydzhe FD?

Yes.

Kotler.j wrote:

. Has become pull on it better?

Not can to answer, not understand as this is expressed.

Kotler.j wrote:

. On 2,500 (3,000) mechanism widened in size, and in 4,000 declined

Yes. Right the previous wheel 4,000\ 5,000. From Left new wheels coils series of m-compact.
http://i.piccy.info/i9/11f1a58492edafd88a0069c00e6abb87/1445465480/70121/795169/IMG_3911_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-10-21-22-11/i9-8905003/760x562-r/i.gif

+2

And good news on center of the spool 15Sedona4000\ 5,000. Bearing in the commercial touted quite easily:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/66ee626f398f618c3bc00487bb47600f/1445465724/43111/795169/IMG_3947__800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-10-21-22-15/i9-8905010/780x547-r/i.gif

+4

Kotler.j wrote:

quote = "G R E Y" But if put in FD bearing in the back reliance - difficult say, what will "pull" better. Need to will compare.

Distressed regions. G R E Y already accounted for to do such upgrades on 4,000 Ekseydzhe FD? Has become pull on it better? On 2,500 (3,000) mechanism widened in size, and in 4,000 declined - mechanism accidentally not measured now?

The availability of bearing in the back pivot raze not skazyvaetsa on tyagovitosti. That with him that without him. Works more less comfortable experience until 40 gram it on smallholder or middle feeders nets. And bullet sovereign. S. Not cooperating with their feet vymatyvat account for))

mengoi wrote:

. The availability of bearing in the back pivot raze not skazyvaetsa on tyagovitosti. That with him that without him.))

In theory, should. Losses on friction decline, that in this node under burdens it is important.

+13

Oleg, thank you you and activist Sergey over this the review!
Have us now, by some compete and sellers ??? theme, that Dayva - increasingly, and dura-Ace - old thing, nothing new not made and far otstavshaya behind. Vtyukhivayut, this subject without any rationalizations. This the review, good reaffirming backfires, as and previous reviews and posts Sergei in a whole.

+1

More just didn't cheer not services they like or dislike, and recognized from hearts Oh, phew, that remained in the catalogue the old, are a good Exege RC, what think many resented are happy.
This they us hotela Perhaps. :)

Question to activist Sergey Dyachenko; and in a new Seydonu in the commercial can be native APC bearing without need further deliberation. And if YES. Tbilisi about what the size of the. Thank you!

PVR wrote:

Wu us now, by some compete and sellers ??? theme, that Dayva - increasingly, and dura-Ace - old thing, nothing new not made and far otstavshaya behind. Vtyukhivayut, this subject without any rationalizations. This the review, good reaffirming backfires, as and previous reviews and posts Sergei in a whole.

I modicum and the old Dayvyatnik, but always critically bracketed kosyakam dayvy.
, too, plyusanul the review Sergei, but only for the review, he very clearly told.
And about innovations dura-Ace, think they very disputed. On those same Super and Stradik under a small mechanism possibly got a big-ass rotor and shpulyu. Yes, certainly impose will further, but vymatyvat will have harder to. Could do and giblets under become. So the problem has remained - the absence of honest coils for fidera in size 5,000. In my opinion of course.

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 29 2015 23:06:07)

+7

Want take itself Shimano Ultegra Ci4 5,500 XTB
In one place found with so artikulom: ULCI45500XTB, and in another with so: ULTCI45500XTB
Who can suggest the, in than the difference between them?

wrote:

.. In a new Seydonu in the commercial can be native APC bearing without need further deliberation. And if YES. Tbilisi about what the size of the.

In size 4,000\ s5000 can be. In all rest - unfortunately, no.

Vadkh wrote:

. , too, plyusanul the review Sergei, but only for the review, he very clearly told.

Thank you.

Vadkh wrote:

. And about innovations dura-Ace, think they very disputed.

Innovations disputed most often, this normally. Importantly - deal, that why.

Vadkh wrote:

. On those same Super and Stradik under a small mechanism possibly got a big-ass rotor and shpulyu. Yes, certainly impose will further, but vymatyvat will have harder to. Could do and giblets under become.

There is no, could not would. Had to would do more Corps and, respectively, more heavy coil.
Messrs. fidermeny, this not your coils. They made quite for another. Nothing heavy they not it's exhausting, on the idea of. And perishing those more, in sporting event regime.

Vadkh wrote:

. So the problem has remained - the absence of honest coils for fidera in size 5,000..

Yes, has remained. And even X-Ship new zadnetormoznym katyam not gave, as I and presupposed. Which year try to grasp, that for repeat negligence to fidermenam with hand producer. Alone baytranery and zadnetormoznye P3,\ R4.

G R E Y wrote:

God fidermeny, this not your coils. They made quite for another. Nothing heavy they not it's exhausting, on the idea of. And perishing those more, in sporting regime, the.

Yes understandable, that reel purely match, and many Shimanistam want fidernykh.

And analogy whether -Only you know why. 4,000 zadnetormoznaya for Volkswagen Jetta TDI fidera?

To why prices new coils
1.Shimano Super GT-RD 4000 - 103,99
2.Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 4000 RA - 177,99
3.SHIMANO Sedona 4000 FE - 56,77

G R E Y wrote:

God fidermeny, this not your reel. They made quite for another. Nothing heavy they not it's exhausting, on the idea of. And perishing those more, in sporting regime, the.

And which "our"? To recognized quite the right.

Could you tell me, who enjoyed coil Shimano AORISTA BB 13 4000XG? Where it set bearings? In video there is? Pick a coil for Volkswagen Jetta TDI fidera

Fatso wrote:

. And which "our"? To recognized quite the right.

In my opinion, Zadnetormoznye R4 (Ekseydzhi, can be Sienna). Zadnetormoznye Aori, Aspaery.
Here is, someone using on Aero4000FA - not pulling. Of course, not pulling - wheel, as in Supere or Biomastere of RA in size. But if weight not too big - she more interesting and Incredible, and Biomastera.
Increasingly that - in my opinion "nefidermena") Perednetormoznye reel - simply excellent have Simano. But as you, Messrs., choice - me their pity (

+1

G R E Y
Dobryi day. Not Podskajite as on 12 Ultegra 2,500 to lift plastic decorative function acquired an on abroad, as the she well enshrined by and fear its break the.

Igor 128
The only, that is enshrined on abroad - this protection. Held on two screws holding it in place - one from below corps, the other front coils from above, in the basis "legs."
If you this not know - better not try open coil. Will and other "surprises."

Thank you, only I have one propeller. Has found and the second.

Last edited by 128 (Nov 5 2015 22:00:59)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5