All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

. And should. Shpulya i.e..

In these models there is no. In aerospin, aerofider and aeromatch there is Misc. Shpulya and two lesochnykh gearbox.

vinitu69 wrote:

have the which with three bearings -two (Aero and of C4 + FA).

A small hugh mistake the one w ?which aero of C4 + FA has 5 + 1 bearing, Next correctly 2 shpuli on 2 redyusera.
The kind which AR-C Aero Ci4 + ukomplektovanna one shpuley, but 6 + 1 and SR shackle. Choose you.

Aero of C4 + FA has 5 + 1 bearing. Yes, but everywhere spelled out 3 + 1. Is obtained not-trust eyes their.

In the text referred 5, in tablet 3. But pro typographical errors in the catalogue dura-Ace wrote already many. Its message trashed the.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Jan 2 2016 21:42:09)

Шимано wrote:

but everywhere spelled out 3 + 1. Is obtained not-trust eyes their.

I their believe, I have already worked good one season on is famously in paired with aero Spin th. Need to say that immediately added two globe in Knob in aero of C4 +, and four in aero back.

vinitu69 wrote:

In the text referred 5, in tablet 3.

I have everywhere (when it 5 and on scheme and on box. PHOTO

Last edited by igor 66 (Jan 2 2016 22:13:53)

Thank you for explanations of! Means now in flew is obtained 8 balls (7 + 1) I correctly understand?

Шимано wrote:

means now in flew is obtained 8 balloons (7 + 1) I correctly understand?

Correctly bearings 4kh7kh2,5.
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp … e=568AA4BA

Last edited by igor 66 (Jan 2 2016 22:26:04)

Increasingly. Finally the opened catalogue 2016. And increasingly became understandable!

I itself in Ultegru 5500 ci4 + xtb in Knob, too, couple of such same stuck a.

Шимано wrote:

I itself in Ultegru 5500 ci4 + xtb in Knob, too, couple of such same stuck a.

I, too, in his XSB https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp … e=57155216

Messrs., could you tell me please, in Super 3,000 GT-RC bearing in the commercial can be establish, can kits suited, or to saw-how to whittle only?

AndreiL wrote:

. In Super 3,000 GT-RC bearing in the commercial can be establish, can kits suited, or to saw-how to whittle only?

Once in a coil Super 4,000 ZhT-RB I made so: On axis rollers lesoukladyvatelya with large effort smoothly balled bearing, with in advance fixed within this bearing within plastic flexible tubes appropriately external and from the diameter. Under natyagivanii on axis has a drinking tube several am, camping on E. It must be enough soft for this process.

+2

Dood wrote:

When something in a coil Super 4,000 ZhT-RB I made so: On axis rollers lesoukladyvatelya with large effort smoothly balled bearing, with in advance fixed within this bearing within plastic flexible tubes appropriately external and from the diameter. Under natyagivanii on axis has a drinking tube several am, camping on E. It must be enough soft for this process.

Understood, thank you.
In principle can be and over vtulkoy in the back pivot so same work some magic. On scheme Biomastera of RA, bearing there with vtulochkoy, and means can be Perhaps so same and in Supere.
And sets in the commercial, as I understood, not there is on seems?

AndreiL wrote:

. And sets in the commercial, as I understood, not there is on seems?

On seems, no. To my Super 4,000 ZhT-RB Wizard had rigged it and the commercial lesoukladyvatelya from Biomastera, but here is itself shackle from Biomastera not very aptly stykovalas in is place, where the commercial lesoukladyvatelya subscribes to Saleh’"of Africa" reel, through is screwing screw.
Text or: This was years five ago, but, be can, now already emerged some more progressive option installations bearing in the commercial Incredible. Think, forumchanin G R E Ywill make some clarity.

Dood wrote:

think, forumchanin G R E Y will make some clarity.

Thank you, we'll wait for then, can prisovetuet what.
Essentially construction shackle-the commercial have all dura-Ace more-less resembles, if only differences on size apparently.

AndreiL wrote:

God, Podskajite please, in Super 3,000 GT-RC bearing in the commercial can be establish, can kits suited, or to saw-how to whittle only?

Here is for example upgrades katanas, there such-same knot rollers Lukashenka's behavior is / Wu,

+1

igor 66 wrote:

That for example upgrades katanas, there such-same knot rollers Lukashenka's behavior is / Wu,

Clear, means increasingly ??? there is prevents erection kit.
Now the entire the question is, from what precisely model?
Not think, that specifically done under Catana.

Here here is further digging,. Nothing comparable:

for SHIMANO Reel

AndreiL wrote:

By, means increasingly ??? there is prevents erection kit.
Now the entire the question is, from what precisely model?
Not think, that specifically done under Catana.

Here here is further digging,. Nothing comparable:

for SHIMANO Reel

And on "the Old Bank" ask not tried?

AndreiL wrote:

God, Podskajite please, in Super 3,000 GT-RC bearing in the commercial can be establish, can kits suited, or to saw-how to whittle only?

I "cut wood with his", indeed do not I, and elsewhere :D. Now such knottoil in katukhe Super 3,000 GT-RV.

All reversing!
Question on a coil Shimano yra 5,000 FE, tackles with kormushkami 100 + averagely-rapid for, depth 1.5-2.0
Dam, sometimes and 120 +. Confounds peredatka 5.7 :1.
With distressed regions!

Novik wrote:

A on "the Old Bank" ask not tried?

And can be ask (in purposes raising learning) that such "Old sanitaire"?

Taman2012 wrote:

A can be ask (in purposes raising learning) that such "Old sanitaire"?

"The old sanitaire" this Kalinigradskiy forum, on which there is theme and its http://www.stariy-kordon.com/index.php? … 84&hl=

+2

AndreiL, are uniform’virtually. You need a plastic oboima for bearing.

Игорь 128 wrote:

"Old sanitaire" this Kalinigradskiy forum, on which there is theme and its http://www.stariy-kordon.com/index.php? … 84 & Fuhl =

Thank you, Igor, in "Dead season" now there is than to address!

Novik wrote:

A on "the Old Bank" ask not tried?

Turned, and even was lining up. Said, that there is no, not case such a.
Coil "UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS", so and conceived.
So that either to saw, either how to whittle, and third - not given! :D
. Here is DERMO.

Large thank you all 0 Client.
I their Perhaps buscando back on's.

Podskajite on compatibility shpul. Coil Aspire 2500RA, will become whether on it shpulya ARC from generation RC? For example from Incredible or Stradika 2,500-3,000?

Hello.
There is question on Shimano Technium c500fd, can who in rate: Where can be done upgrades (how I remember, need deliver 4 bearing: In the back reliance, the commercial lights will and 2 in Knob), and how many this roughly will cost? :)

2Eduard. You here.

Thank you)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5