All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

Hello. There is whether from whom experience installations clips on shpulyu Tvinpover 2 4,000 PG? With a rubber band klipsovatsya as the not very. Pose inward shpuli in a corner encouraged, gaps in phonecalls made 2-3 mm, on my view "that disk with spring" there not would you bet, or I am mistaken?
The good coil, but without clips for fidera she not need a, but on spining I not enleve.
With respect. Alexander.

Find welcome this weekend !
There is from whom experience use Shimano Saros 3,000 FA? Katukhen for American-Australian market with peredatkoy 6 :1. (Japanese substitute for - Ultegra C3000HG). Is viewed as candidate for Mr. Picker here-ultralayta. Judging by scheme, a little heavier, than Aernos.

http://www.shimanofish.com.au/products/ … os-fa.html

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/wqrMH.jpg

Last edited by mikebond (Jan 12 2016 19:20:31)

Dobryi day please can you tell me for reel Shimano Exage 4,000 RC feeder with somehow test will is optimal? Be appropriate whether feeder with test 30-100 gr? For previously thank you.

lvladimirl wrote:

Dobryi day could you tell me please for reel Shimano Exage 4,000 RC feeder with somehow test will is optimal? Be appropriate whether feeder with test 30-100 gr? For previously thank you.

Be appropriate, of course. Taken the unusual approach, truth. As spravilo, first feeder bought, and then under him desfasurare the coil.

+1

Aist315 wrote:

Hello. There is whether from whom experience installations clips on shpulyu Tvinpover 2 4,000 PG? With a rubber band klipsovatsya as the not very. Pose inward shpuli in a corner encouraged, gaps in phonecalls made 2-3 mm, on my view "that disk with spring" there not would you bet, or I am mistaken?
The good coil, but without clips for fidera she not need a, but on spining I not enleve.
With respect. Alexander.

, too, I bred about 30 letters this question. Watched-meryali-decided coil not expense.

Last edited by bormanb (Jan 12 2016 19:42:48)

+1

pamaxa wrote:

Say, is on compatibility shpul. Coil Aspire 2500RA, will become whether on it shpulya ARC from generation RC? For example from Incredible or Stradika 2,500-3,000?

Here is here esteem http://www.daily-fishing.ru/snasti/reel … 2003_goda/

bormanb wrote:

Also I bred about 30 letters this question. Watched-meryali-decided coil not expense.

Edited bormanb (Yesterday 19 :42: 48)

As option, buy spare shpulyu and work out, was thought plant G-plan of you plate on termokley outside, that would has rested on two planes shpuli, pre hardened it klipsoy.
D to think, if tickles, update my.

Still option get shaved down on 3 mm the glass on in the rotor. Either with a drill bit, either three opravku for mechanic slide press.

Last edited by Aist315 (Jan 13 2016 01:24:51)

Aist315 wrote:

still option get shaved down on 3 mm the glass on in the rotor. Either with a drill bit, either three opravku for mechanic slide press.

Edited Aist315 (Today 01 :24: 51)

We with friend came, too, to such a the diagnosis-whet the glass necessary. So and decided to sell its spiningistam and buy something more appropriate. :D

And if use shpulyu from the other coils?

If know workable, am confident, that many will say you thank you.

bormanb wrote:

We with friend came, too, to such a the diagnosis-whet the glass necessary. So and decided to sell its spiningistam and buy something more appropriate.

Feel,, too, sell will have. D to look closely to 11 year, like about him well processors.

Podskajite, how many gather steam; clutch have Shimano exege 4,000 the RCee until full of? And after of shpulya stands at with large effort?

In 2003 for (JDM) rupnica coil Sensilite 4,000 MG. In Europe, partly or fully not know, it match its coil Technium F 4,000 MG
Met information, that Sensilite Mg, this simplistic option 03 magnesium Tvina. Have my Sensilite wheel with black the cover, the easy and that sounds more up-.
So here is, on Sensilite 4,000 MG couple from 2 TP PG comes, as there and teetered.
But on Sensilite comes shpulya from 2 biomastera an appropriate size. The only, I not has tried as such reeling in. 05 th year I until not dotting "t" s.
Either seek option substitutes together with is rarely, shpuley, it by the nut and podshpulnym node (regulirovochnye goal lead and a small sprocket system under them).
Until without photo, Xcuse me.

Last edited by (Jan 14 2016 08:56:23)

Could you tell me who in topic.
ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB number of bearings in mechanism 5 + 1. There is whether the need need further deliberation? Or available fully enough for long happiest services?

wrote:

Say, is who in topic.
ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB number of bearings in mechanism 5 + 1. There is whether the need need further deliberation? Or available fully enough for long happiest services?

I have such a-as but only XSB. Reversed the only 2 clenched on bearings (4kh7kh2.5) in knobe. In the rest of the a necessary least bearings there is 4 on SOEs and one in that commercial Lukashenka's behavior is / W. Ah and + 1 this obgonka. Here on Forum already showed lovers coil tuning as added even 3 globe, 2 on beskonechnik and one in the carriage + Misc. Shaybochki. I think this izlishno, the more me for an amateur fishing and this ?????.

+1

Hello. Can anyone tell pollsters, can be whether on Technium 4,000 FA prisobachit shpulyu size 5,000 from any the other reel? Like would put on khevik and slightly-slightly increase vymotku

Good narodzhennya, he who knows, want Cathedral is cai ? clenched pdshipnik in nizhnyu reliance aieiaii ?Pascal, coil Shimano Exage 4000FD, rozmr pdshipnika?

DIMONH wrote:

good narodzhennya, he who knows, want Cathedral is cai ? clenched pdshipnik in nizhnyu reliance aieiaii ?Pascal, the coil Shimano Exage 4000FD, rozmr pdshipnika?

5x8x2.5

Relik wrote: Hello. Can anyone tell pollsters, can be whether on Technium 4,000 FA prisobachit shpulyu size 5,000 from any the other reel? Like would put on khevik and slightly-slightly increase vymotku

Not worth do come. The difference too are insignificant and on practice not tangibly felt, if you lover of and not torchbearer.

Volodey2007 wrote:

5x8x2.5

Thank you.

DIMONH wrote:

Thank you.

On health. (Himself already gender year "language" remont, this bearing on its nultsevoy a coil Shimano Exage 4000FD)

Volodey2007 wrote:

At health. (Himself already gender year "language" remont, this bearing on its nultsevoy a coil Shimano Exage 4000FD)

And de kuplyav pdshipnik?

DIMONH wrote:

and de kuplyav pdshipnik?

http://vpk-podshipnik.com.ua/product/sm … veyushchiy

(Tallinn) series of coils Shimano 16 Stradic Ci4 +
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/UhsBR.jpg
It is time renew one of conceptual models lung coils Shimano, example core for a rash of dedicated series.
A new Shimano 16 Stradic Ci4 +-style 2016 came replaced legendary 2012 Rarenium Ci4 +, to deploy in srednebyudzhetnom Lite-classroom Scuds constructive and technological amp; D Japanese superbrenda, already obkatannye on top series.
Superficially coil has changed quite markedly curve Corps" Freebody ", push-up center of gravity reel to its one another's feet thanks to perenesennomu upward beskonechniku, already looks well routinely and even stylishly. Of course, in this there is a practical sense tackle, have which TP is approached to point seizing hand, less iai?yaaao brush and is felt more assembled by, more managed.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/8y0gQ.jpghttp://s3.uploads.ru/t/Z7sEo.jpg
But in this abroad lurks another, much more important constructive improvement: Kholodnokovanye armored glass) "Hagane", fulfilled without mechanical processing of TCT, provide much more high characteristics capacity and be durable mechanism.
This already sorely tested in on with metal corps new Stella, Twin Power, Stradic demonstrated an unalloyed superiority a new couples highly convincingly. Now it is time use this in ugleplastikovykh on undoubtedly, the augmented opportunities lung series will perceived rybolovam highly favor.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/a0mNB.jpghttp://s7.uploads.ru/t/x7rL0.jpg
A new SOEs is suspended in abroad in accordance with classic concept "X-Ship" nothing better, than full ensuring all pillars kachestveni closed sharikopodshipnikami, until not the others. Its protection and hermetic sealing domestic volume of provides great protection "Coreprotect" virtually impervious for water and pollution now is not only Stella, but and a new Stradic Ci4 +.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/iMvX9.jpghttp://s7.uploads.ru/t/Rp5SB.jpg
Another radical renewal concerns design rotor. She received name NEW Magnum Light (MGL), characterized by inconceivable easily and minimum inertsionnostyu so coils with so rotor extremely easy in the process and sverkhchuvstvitelny. Then designed for a new a Vanquish-style 2016 but eloquently fit in and in less costly coil, allowing sense the advantages polished feedback much more widespread circle fishermen.

As and outgoing from the scene Rarenium Ci4 +, a new 2016 Stradic Ci4 + is positioned as universal component modern high-quality tackle, recommended to the use of in spinningovykh bundles the most varying degrees specialization. Likely, in cases particularly hard exploitation more apropos all same model in metal abroad. But any MDL and DPLM-kit, lungs dzhigovye and universal cordage, tools for its fishing pole such a coil (under correctly move size), to be sure, decoration for. By the early season open water have us will emerge the real opportunity ensure in this on own experience party new Stradikov of C4 + already began its path from Japan. Waiting for with look forward!

Brought with http://www.spinreels.ru/2016/01/anons-s … c-ci4.html

+1

Uffda, ranks reliable good coils zhideyut. Heap ftoroplasta, guided, too, one. Move iaaoou will brocade tent, and here is how many she will survive on tviche and agresivnom Jigue.

Could you tell me, please, on a coil Shimano ar-posts aero BB 4,000 with Japan based company. On Forum pro it many who asked, but so no one on it of withdrawing or mini-obzorchika not left. What she has all ??? mechanism? 4000? And shpulya and rotor 6,000? Where in it are worth bearings? And as she within by the quality of? Write on sites, that it had reduce leverage pens 55mm, not little whether this?

To apply its want on BEASTMASTER CX MULTI MEDIUM in length of his 3.9m with headings, 50-80gr, mostly on created

souz wrote:

Say, is, please, on a coil Shimano ar-posts aero BB 4,000 with Japan based company.

Was would interestingly I on spinning itself want only AR-C Aero BB C3000HG.

Weight ratios Account turnover pens
Shimano Aero 4000MAFA 385 gr. 5.2 93 see
Shimano Aero 4000SPFA 330 gr. 4.8 86 centimeters
Shimano Aero Feeder 4,000 FFA (disambiguation) 340 gr. 5.8 104 see

As understand the first type matchevaya, the second spinning and the third fidernaya. But surprise different sometimes conflicting testimony. Have game stand peredatka less than have as have spinningovoy those more. Weight different. Traction different. Expense of what) interest in is that can spinningovuyu and matchevuyu buy. With good steep discount. And here is fidernykh NEMA. Here is and compare))
Spinningovuyu and matchevuyu))

Last edited by Profis (Feb 8 2016 13:02:56)

souz wrote:

Say, is, please, on a coil Shimano ar-posts aero BB 4,000 with Japan based company. On Forum pro it many who asked, but so no one on it of withdrawing or mini-obzorchika not left. What she has all ??? mechanism? 4000? And shpulya and rotor 6,000? Where in it are worth bearings? And as she within by the quality of? Write on sites, that it had reduce leverage pens 55mm, not little whether this?
To apply its want on BEASTMASTER CX MULTI MEDIUM in length of his 3.9m with headings, 50-80gr, mostly on created

Find welcome this weekend , have are such a, on bowels better techs have reciprocate, and so all under it (khShip, bearings in lesoukladke).
Ill share impressions, namely took its under prokhu lm until 60gr, unfortunately prokha came strongly late and zatestit kit in including not managed, winter of) but had turned a its on dm100 and spinninge until 30.
Generally compare its with eksdzh4000rts on dm100 on 100gr lead, and the and the account for pump, but if eksdzhom can be rev it up, then Ars nekak those can be all, but krutilke clearly not fit for) Skyfall fish, too, most, big not was, but 300-500gr a dace glissiruet with derganem and would still pump, with eksdzh can be and podrazognatsya. On zabrosu reproaches there is no, bad about molesting with monkoy (0.2-adds 0.3) and puffed (sufiks832 0.1), further ain't going back over in range 60-90gr on svintsu (breath), until 60gr all its, very and very confidently winds a, not poorly with cell in 80gr (on fact cell 72gr was), but this its limit, those summarily (lead + fodder) not more 70 ah can 80gr further even pump not comfortably, again same here after eksdzha as the not commands to tyazhestyam at all)

The second part of. Pro spinning. Very and very exasperated, bad about molesting on what the range (not my profile, but from fishing not refuse) until 40gr in Jigue very liked, much more than the same eksdzh4000rts. Problems there is no, the system makes lightly, it smooth, the main mass some 28-32gr + the bait. Pikes on 5.5kg, uh, pulled out without difficulties, and Jump on 2-3kg curled my-the!, very convenient, with cord was namotan without bekinga (recent not scheduled Bartnik) range missiles been lacking, generally nothing to acquire bad say not can and to the same very the Beautiful)

Am confident on prokhe of LM it will well)

FS on dm100 me until more likes eksdzh4000rts than BychiyGlaz5050 (Taj ultegra 5500 of C4 + khsb), Fourth 6chasovykh fishing with dm100 + eksdzh4000rts grievances of no!)

Profis wrote:

can spinningovuyu and matchevuyu buy. With good steep discount. And here is fidernykh NEMA. Here is and compare))
Spinningovuyu and matchevuyu))

For fidera better take spiningovuyu. I have there is one such a, very not a bad for Volkswagen Jetta TDI - Volkswagen Jetta TDI-heavy. Is worth on EBM 60-ket will, is into pumping very easily kormaki 40-60gr.
In this a coil immediately is not sitting well 4 globe. One on lead, one in the commercial Lukashenka's behavior is\ Wu (4Kh7Kh2.5) good quality and another two in knobe.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5