All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

igor 66 wrote:

In this a coil immediately is not sitting well 4 globe. One on lead, one in the commercial Lukashenka's behavior is\ Wu (4Kh7Kh2.5) good quality and another two in knobe.

These reel are worth more expensive aernosa and still that the promoted)

Profis wrote:

Those reel are worth more expensive aernosa and still that the promoted)

If find the old are a good Aernos 4,000 / 5,000 FA the yes, I would chose his instead aero.

And that aernos PX many worse??

Last edited by Profis (Feb 8 2016 22:43:08)

On new type (ekseydzh FD, aernos trade mark for luxiory and others.) reduced Corps so-called "CD body" at the expense reducing leading armored glass). Added building reliance-led shaft (X of Vestfold). At the expense this move as would increased considerably, but not pull. Pro this already was written here.

+1

Maxim Nesterenko
And can be much detail expense of what kholodnokovannyy a tooth better rezannogo?

Text or. There is in view better for consumer, not proizvoditelya-)

Last edited by himik (Feb 9 2016 13:41:43)

himik wrote:

and can be much detail expense of what kholodnokovannyy a tooth better rezannogo?

Ah how I have in memory is left of metalworking. Under forging a condenses thin crystal structure metal. But gaps must be more, so as pressovka not gives such tolerances as Cutting of the.
In my to understanding, this 50 on 50.
Another matter when after machines, frezernut the gears and, but this costly.

+1

himik wrote:

and can be much detail expense of what kholodnokovannyy a tooth better rezannogo?

In two nutshell. Under Cold components mould metals "condenses" and is becoming more hard. Hence a bigger the stamina and iznosostykost.
P. S. Vadkhhad preceded. :writing:

Last edited by Boev (Feb 9 2016 14:16:52)

Boev
This rightly for chernyagi and for tsvetmeta? And for alloys Philadelphian lityom?

Vadkh
Very strongly suspect, that the Cold forging cheaper milling and hot punching. And here is better types …) this question remains--) why and sprosil-)

himik wrote:

this rightly for chernyagi and for tsvetmeta? And for alloys Philadelphian lityom?

Other as make we specialize wheeled’s from lyuminiya.
On the second issue. Size modern small and lack simple the press zapressovat on cold without schoolchildren.

Vadkh
I not think that for milling, hot punching and Cold machines use alone and those same materials. Simply very often in advertising surveys sounds thought-the deal with those boots the Cold forging! With a common idea, that, have read should fall in a residue as minimum-) MA – It even can be--) that frezerovkoy or hot will this same detail can be done with more high ekspluatatsіynimi characteristics, but more expensive. For example using couple of bronze on stali-)

Last edited by himik (Feb 9 2016 14:59:39)

himik wrote:

I not think that for milling, hot punching and Cold machines use alone and those same materials.

And correctly thinking. Under with special go dyuralyuminiy or bronze with steel. Under pressovku alloys on the basis of aluminum and zinc. But is billets details on any stronger simple casting. So dura-Ace and piarit its technology. Dayva, too, not all frezeruet, cheap model go from under casting.

Vadkh
To the Dayva-until not ready. But the feeder, that you sovetoval-) bought. Pro cold forging this I from spite sprosil-) as would chilly not) served lyumin-bronze would still better. Simply sverkhpiar sometimes ears rezhet-)

The Cold groove punching or hot forging allow liquify structure the treated material and do its more homogeneous. Can suggest, that the subsequent fur word processing violates integrity ties they became of the in metal. From he and several weakens their properties. But, likely, not so, as about this write.
Under casting at all great the likelihood obtain patchy structures as on chemical, so and on mechanical properties.

September Maxim
No groove punching, nor hot, nor a new-fangled the Cold, not will make tsamovskuyu shesterenku steep than gear shaft, which were frezerovanna from bronze ;-). Pro chemical properties castings you strongly sliding it ;-) (ading. Primary. I you quietly have hinted, that chemical properties loosely are linked with cast works)

I simply wanted to like to say that-) that nothing of the supernatural in Cold components mould lyuminya No--ah) yes she will slightly better idea casting lyuminya, but will be unyielding easiest from bronzy-)

Ading. Primary. 2. And I you be a bit disappoint, on mechanical properties armored glass) the that its will "to faze" from square, circle or still what -povliyaet loosely. If you under to faze-mean mmom processing rezaniem-)

Last edited by himik (Feb 9 2016 16:06:13)

himik
Not casting, and castings.
Were frezerovannaya will more precisely. This fact. And here is from what its will to faze (circle, leaf, of casting and camping on D.) will determine fur properties ready armored glass).

Королёв Максим wrote:

contaminated casting at all great the likelihood obtain patchy structures as on chemical, so and on mechanical properties.

Ah and nothing that steel, bronze this, too, alloys and above than process, their unload from various metals and to mold.
Composition depends on purity raw materials.

Vadkh
Was, certainly, purple prose is fine, would brush, prokovyvayut.
Purity raw materials very is important. In this you are right on 100%.

himik wrote:

. Ading. Primary. I you quietly have hinted, that chemical properties loosely are linked with cast works

Can I not correctly put it, errori. Under chemicals properties I had in view the diversity chemical the composition. Its, incidentally, in some extent can be corrected with the help plastic disgraces.

himik wrote:

. I simply wanted to like to say that-) that nothing of the supernatural in Cold components mould lyuminya No--ah) yes she will slightly better idea casting lyuminya, but will be unyielding easiest from bronzy-)

I and not seek to build cold forge it in rank sverkhestestva. Simply first compared cold forge it and with special, not aluminum and ints.

himik wrote:

ading. Primary. 2. And I you be a bit disappoint, on mechanical properties armored glass) the that its will "to faze" from square, circle or still what -povliyaet loosely. If you under to faze-mean mmom processing rezaniem-)

Yes, implied fur processing. Principles, fur properties final products (if not view heat treatment and dry composition, although all they are interconnected) will be determined structure material. And this structure will varying degrees have leaf, circle or forgings. On how many strong will this influence question the other.

All Hi. For DM80 korm.60-80gr kat.SHIMANO RARENIUM CI4 5,000 FA or Preston new PXR Pro 5,000 Reel more analogy. Thank you.

maxim28 wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. For DM80 korm.60-80gr kat.SHIMANO RARENIUM CI4 5,000 FA or Preston new PXR Pro 5,000 Reel more analogy. Thank you.

Strange question in topic about on dura-Ace. :D Answer obvious. Of course, Rarenium. This the most powerful pyatitysyachnik dura-Ace, which perfectly suited for types class a medium, Power-a medium and heavy. Already cesspits with production. If there is opportunity, launching not think it over for long. I have such a was. Only nice the impression. A cool tongue -studies the coil for years to come! :cool:

Very large thank you.

zloyartist wrote:

Greetings, most such a, on bowels better techs have reciprocate, and so all under it (khShip, bearings in lesoukladke).
I’ll share impressions, namely.

Wow, what a good report and an understandable!
Stuck muster and systemizing entire found information in next withdrawal of:
Shimano ar-posts aero BB 4,000 - she same Shimano Aero 4000SPFA (differences in dushke lesoukladyvatelya, controlled strictly for bearing, video, phenolic, ah and have Aero 4000SPFA there is the spare shpulya) have mechanism 4,000. This well in sight in great need of repair reel Shimano Aero Feeder 4,000 FFA (disambiguation) (its handling of a G R E Y), and vnutryashki have the entire this series of must be same assessment. Possessing 4,000 mechanism, this extended rotor and shpulyu, under this not the greatest the handle - do conclusion that Shimano ar-posts aero BB 4,000 - she same Shimano Aero 4000SPFA will be more appropriate for lights with kormushkami weight on svintsu until 60gr. Izkhodya from of withdrawing zloyartist Exage 4000RC possessing mechanism net 5,000 "tyagovitey / tow" series of Aero

Conclusion: This excellent reel for lights and for spininga)
But there is the other question, and need a whether such a coil with big shpule on woof on prop 15?

That then you can advise on BEASTMASTER CX MULTI MEDIUM in length of his 3.9m test 100gr budget until load capacity 15t. R?

Strange, that there is no feedback and proposals. Test quite etaki tradable)

In principle option here two, or fully-fledged 5,000 or serfovuyu. On taste of and color, as option the same Shimano ultegra ci4 + 5500 xsb, for 16-17tr can be buy forces routinely. As already wrote me such a not very in hand generalship on dm100, use exage4000rc what and glad)

Current darling currency as like, sustein, rarenium would significantly more expensive)

zloyartist wrote:

pics, that there is no feedback and proposals. Test quite etaki tradable)

In principle option here two, or fully-fledged 5,000 or serfovuyu. On taste of and color, as option the same Shimano ultegra ci4 + 5500 xsb, for 16-17tr can be buy forces routinely. As already wrote me such a not very in hand generalship on dm100, use exage4000rc what and glad)

Current darling currency as like, sustein, rarenium would significantly more expensive)

Ultegra as the me will a little too big for and pricey, and from full 5,000 inclination is to AERNOS 5000FA - leaner and meaner)

Chet special long nothing to acquire not says, can who will help supply a series of krutilok, ah stuff five in average fiscal categories, so or otherwise-adapted for feeders 100gr, I remember long me counseled and dm100 what the krutilku that already was not find, can there is not worse options from the current production for in supply, too, interesting coil for kormukh until 100 (120) gr on svintsu)

+1

Individual with one of Third this Forum decided to posting a small the plot about how I made podtormazhivanie rotor on their zadnefriktsionnykh Exage 4000RCDH and 3000MHRB.
Although I have, in mind dvukhknobovykh knobs on on, samosbrosa had to under zabrosakh never was. But me always not gave contemplated the absence of certain impossibility of offensive such trouble. On more old my simanovskikh on this option of was present initially on all. But there several a different principle, 's foot has its a separate a spring and form of seats under ring not gives opportunities "could."
http://s3.uploads.ru/wLNsg.jpg
Not quite understand why need was save on a small rubber the ring. Poizuchav schemes more expensive coils with the available podtormazhivatelem in ??? abroad, and he almost single-on size. Differ only color and branzuletkami. And their photo with lifted rotor, suggested, that in principle correctly timing Velkommen ring can fulfill this function instead khitroriflennogo other an. Which to the same, in mind not quite understandable "policy" companies in Europe, me not want separately from corporate identity service sell. Then me nebezosnovatelnost my assumptions confirmed "highly competent" in topic people. After what I dismantled DC reluctance on paired coils bad night landing size and in the second times still and away with a partly disassembled coil, went to on Benson market them. Academic Akademika Barabashova in Kharkiv. Bought couple of rings with different, measuring material under roughly befitting diameter, good rubber reaching. With ring for 3,000 variants immediately. And here is under 4,000 had to in the second times along together with coil, ah and for nedokuplennymi immediately.
In end under cost in 10 Grzywna (for all 5 rings and 2grn for surplus, a small walks, often and a bit rukobludstva. Instead roughly $10 for brand-name, without Accounting work and sending coils in Kyiv and back. Mean talk working podtormazhivateli on five on. Below here are photo where this all is installing, size for these concrete models. And a small sketch demonstrating the what same exactly is worth achieve Kirchners such a knot for other coils.
So looks's foot vydvigayuschayasya from groove under busting had to, which and replies for work mechanism like on 4000RC. Under closed and open position had to lesoukladyvatelya:
http://s3.uploads.ru/7JMLk.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/slGfL.jpg
This the cavity (bar groove) before and after installations rings calculating work mechanism. Truth on these photo ring with excess size of:
http://s7.uploads.ru/3lEi6.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/0coSk.jpg
3,000 MHRB before and after installations rings:
http://s7.uploads.ru/lzIiY.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/zoQIy.jpg
And exactly 4,000-one after ustanovkm rings appropriately scaled:
http://s7.uploads.ru/Byz2P.jpg
In end for coils 3,000 size is now over ring with so diameter of "bodies":
http://s2.uploads.ru/nYN7t.jpg
Under 4,000 this it turned out little and is now over here is such:
http://s6.uploads.ru/E6S0e.jpg
This for 4,000 was already slightly total:
http://s3.uploads.ru/IgcXG.jpg
After installations attached needs lubricate Silicon greasing. To's foot moving not povrezhdala attached and easily on it likely to slide. Landing diameters have 3,000 and 4,000 virtually same assessment about 31-33mm.

In principle selection thickness rubber needs to ensure, to's foot politely lowers soskalzyvala on Vyksa the edge of rings only slightly in him not cooperating. Below demonstrate its three possible option development events, from Left to Right. Little-normally-many. Under small diameter like simply not will. Under abundance's foot not will .So until the end of his raschetnogo course and try to to curdle rotor, yes and shackle not will see the until emphasis. This well one senses under still not zatyanutom it by the nut in the rotor, priderzhivaemom hand under tested rejuvenate:
http://s2.uploads.ru/p2A5J.png

Here is in principle and all super device, which I tried to demonstrate. Can whom the this information use to anyone. To slightly themselves secure from stupid trouble. D glad.

P / S / ready listen critical remarks from guru coil service.

Last edited by Dimmy (Feb 15 2016 23:21:26)

+10

Thank you, och. Useful 4-1-1. I have such Cach 4. Will than to address until liquid water)

Reel shimano in use long. But that the not can remember, to was samosbros had to. Perednefriktsionnye ekseydzhi FC I have posts since the emergence of, but not can recall to modicum times was such kazus-)

himik wrote:

but not can recall to modicum times was such kazus-)

This OK as the pillow of security in these. Can never and not need, but safer, when she there is.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5