All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5

Reel Shimano-5

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Manowar wrote:

. On stamina the FC better, and much safer as the me.

Pulling better the FC. And on stamina and reliability need to will Bohemia-watch. Of course, if in FD the ball in the back reliance vsunut.

Soar wrote:

An impossible perhaps. Renovating coils Shimano ultegra 4500 xsc.

A titan labor. Our hands not for boredom. How many time and effort took? Not easier was order achieve escape detail from any odnotipnoy coils?

Soar wrote:

Eksperti talked that rebuild impossible.

At least one "expert" spoke, that this the dime detail need replace 8-)

Soar wrote:

In end detail has become lost ten 1.8 grams more, that raze not contributed on balance.

Bearing in video weighs less. If you not noticed razbalansirovku, this not means, that its there is no :glasses:.

Soar wrote:

. Obtain very on a fishing trip, all works.

Here is and funny. Importantly - satisfaction from undertaking.
But I know people, who washes coils in solyarke and, thus solidolom. Have them, too, increasingly works, and they, too, experiencing satisfaction from undertaking :dontknow:.

Our hands 0.1 this for two hours, and "experts" promised bring this the dime detail for 520 Grzywna (through 2 month. 520 Grzywna (survive can be, and here is two months.

+2

Soar wrote:

Our hands 0.1 this for two hours.

Work have moved outstanding, speech not about this.

Soar wrote:

. Detail for 520 UAH through 2 month.

Horror. Not can she so much cost.

Messrs., don on address - on the telephone service center. If you have official (not a contraband) coil, and in it these take place factory marriage - no one you not will tell, that this you tripping over. Requirements obligations enforced.

Ultegra Ci4 5500 XSA. Nuance installations bearing in the back reliance as, like, this armored glass).

http://i.piccy.info/i9/b1b15d54bc6eae0a6ba09ee86342d542/1431164735/30612/795169/ultegra_Ci4_XSA_1_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-05-09-09-45/i9-8172832/800x403-r/i.gif

Although the size of the clenched allows replace its podshipnikom, cog sdelena without Accounting such opportunities. And for installations bearing needs to exclude contact armored glass) with foreign clip ShP., imposing goal on domestic the diameter of the. Together and damper (disambiguation) put can be.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/111946be3e3791375ecd91a1c65f7545/1431164874/55633/795169/Ultegra_Ci4_XSA_2_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-05-09-09-47/i9-8172842/771x554-r/i.gif

Last edited by G R E Y (May 11 2015 14:44:26)

But on photo this oblomanyy slice of, far bearing pasted?

Last edited by Antrate (May 9 2015 21:01:15)

Bearing not pasted on its place, for visibility. After installations he fully's gonna hide out in compounding.
Skol some there is. But, apparently, so and was still on factory. After washing reel I not found no crumbs carbon fiber.

G R E Y wrote:

Ultegra Ci4 5500 XSC

An exact such a coil, can generation another?

Last edited by F1reB@ll (May 11 2015 01:44:50)

+1

F1reB@ll
Thank you, revised.

Bountiful time days fair people! Help with choice between coil Shimano 13 Aorista BB 4,000 and Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RCDH. With t.

Валера wrote:

. Help with choice between coil Shimano 13 Aorista BB 4,000 and Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RCDH.

Have EXAGE 4,000 RCDH double here, but includes this the coil has additional shpulyu, so and is worth more expensive, than 13 Aorista BB 4,000 (without Misc. Shpuli, but with a single handle). Thus, I "wake" in side Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RCDH :flag:.

Text or: However, my preference put the with front friktsionom: Than less no multimedia bells and whistles have coils - those she reassuringly certain! :cool: - here is my credo past 5 fringes years rybolovli :hobo:.

Валера wrote:

outskirts time days fair people! Help with choice between coil Shimano 13 Aorista BB 4,000 and Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RCDH. With t.

Have Aorista in video lesoukladivatelya ferrule, have EXAGE - bearing.
Also have Aorista there is opportunity put bearings in Knob. (Triviality and pleased :))
Ferrule in video Aorista is worth for the reason that the coil naval.
Shimanovskikh in liner in that commercial to be frightened not worth, they enough of well-are constructed.

If alighted on EXAGE, then better launching model with a single handle. Double here EXAGE quite oppressive, on 35g tyazheleya a single.

Dood
Large human thank you for advice!
And even opinion will those who enjoyed these coils?

Wonderful shpulya this increasingly ??? plus

Large human thank you for advice! Necessarily will take whatever steps are in attention. And what from higher the coils more powerful?

Валера wrote:

. And what from higher the coils more powerful?

Theoretically :glasses: one of indicators capacity coils is its ratio the number of. Than less this number, those stronger the coil. To example, ratio the number of have one coils 6.3 :1, and have the other, 4.7 :1. In this example the second the coil clearly more powerful, than the first :flirt:.
This not scrolling in the details mechanics coils, however masters of, auiieiy?uea MOVIE different coils, and simply mature fideristy, can still add a long the nuance on the subject :writing:.

Nice video from Australian colleagues

+2

Dood, here at all difficult understand, that to call "of a." To example, speed Stradik of C4 + and more slow Rarenium of C4 +. The difference between coils - only in transfer. I have there is both, and I not can say, that Rarenium stronger. I not felt this nor on is wiring, nor on vymatyvanii, nor even on vykruchivanii fish.
Or another example - EkseydzhFTs and EkseydzhFD. The first pulling easier second - different size mechanism, and peredatka at all not under than.
In general, for answer on question need understand, procedures that under "of a." Physical the tenacity reel, demands effort for of rotation of under burdens or still that.

G R E Y
Suppose effort, which should be made to handle coils, me for example with high peredatkoy not like, felt difference and peredatka 5.1 and 4.9 good and if even less-at all pesTnya, the only such katukhan tickles more gromozdkim-)

Btdubs difference in capacity you not zametil-) but for khevika recommended rarenium and not stradik-) if I nothing not putayu-)

Last edited by himik (May 13 2015 13:44:18)

G R E Y wrote:

Nice-Iooking video from Australian colleagues

, too, me Australia. All not correctly, both options. Need was after fishing to wash it coil in a dish machine, and on night to soak in maisovom oil. And with morning "thin layer by layer" process koshasoy (trostnikovoy vodka). This here is on our, on Brazilski will. :D

P.S. Under MOVIE use only palm oil and oil Brazilian nut. :crazy:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (May 13 2015 14:27:57)

himik wrote:

Suppose effort, which should be made to handle reel, me for example with high peredatkoy not like, felt difference and peredatka 5.1 and 4.9 good and if even less-at all pesTnya, the only such katukhan tickles more verbose.

Here many psychological. In staunch and well random samples and established a coil with large mechanism the difference in transfer between 5 :1 and 6 :1 not strongly is felt. Especially, if minimized losses on friction (4 bearing on SOEs).
And "the unwieldiness" coils to peredatke accurately relations not has. The latest Twin, to example, there is and speed, and with peredatkoy 4.4 :1 under twin size.

himik wrote:

. Btdubs difference in capacity you not zametil-) but for khevika recommended rarenium and not stradik-) if I nothing not putayu-)

're confusing, of course. I then spoke of Rareniume 5000FA. Hardly not of last a coil in this classroom with "honest" 5,000 st size of mechanism, not educated from 4,000 th. And now led example modern coils from its arsenal - Rarenium trade mark for luxiory and StradikF. This Scuds coils from material of C4 +, mechanisms there fit modern razmernomu a range of Shimano.
That until Shinkansen coils - in past was such a very popular have fidermenov coil ADSR envelope begins 5,000\ 6,000 EF. Enormous mechanism perfectly were any trough, not despite a high transmission of (5.8 :1 if am not mistaken).

Last edited by G R E Y (May 13 2015 14:40:32)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. , too, me Australia. All not correctly, both options. Need was after fishing to wash it coil in a dish machine, and on night to soak in maisovom oil. And with morning "thin layer by layer" process koshasoy (trostnikovoy vodka). This here is on our, on Brazilski will. :D
P.S. Under MOVIE use only palm oil and oil Brazilian nut. :crazy:

You ludicrous, and people in not very. Have them official a guarantee on coils Shimano regional representative gives 10 years. :O That folks and try to as something form local users.

G R E Y wrote:

That folks and try to as something form local users.

Not, ah in sight that have them already is obtained. Full mop-up reel already to do are at. And oils clearly parts.Our enjoy, albeit not recommended dura-Ace.

Remember long, to mother despaired master to configure a new a sewing machine. So, mentioned that from each the second yiooceanoia vladelits, recover sunflower oil, which they its oil. In where form need was.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Don’t, ah in sight that have them already is obtained. Full mop-up reel already to do are at. And oils clearly parts.Our enjoy, albeit not recommended dura-Ace.

More barbarian "holding MOVIE" guys from Shimano Australia, apparently, imagine not can. Ah, and to portray, respectively.

Hello.
Could you tell me please, there is I have coil NASCI NEW C2000 (lies without affairs) be appropriate whether she on Preston Competition 9 'Picker?

G R E Y
All same I think if geometric size tooth identical, ratio the number of affects dimensions of the main couples, ianiaa??aiiiai on termekhu remember ishsho. Could not so pereputat-)

stv.amc wrote:

NASCI NEW C2000

Me something seems, little something will, this ultralaytovaya coil with 2000 shpuley.

Uffda guys,

Don't mean vmeshibatsya, but need to will. How remember on mechanike (2 Diploma mechanika inzhinera), then here transfer of nevliyaet on moshnost at all.
Example: The coil A with peredachei 6 for one turnover handles smatybaet 1m filament. Coil B (larger on rasmeru and shpulya larger) with peredachei 4 making 1m for one turnover handles. From out overthere goes only one thing:
For one turnover 1m, what the difference in transfer? Something if name's Shula will larger and making this compensates for a small transmission of. So umovamі if on a coil A need to was spends X energii biloutesh smatat 1m filament, on B need to will stolko same energii, on tomy umovamі, too, will only 1 turnover handles.
Continue: There is such a precursor as worm moment, here is here and ostonovimtsya. Length handles almost on; plays bazhnuyu role! With such same speed winding (1m / turnover) spent stolko same energii, but cut to disco will be easier with-raczka (and such handles have biggest on). As so? Lekhche but energii stolko same? And simply, hand makes circle pobolshe representatives-handles.
So umovamі tyagovoyu moshnost nemozhno sudid on transfer! Simply earlier deal comfort.
Want to traction? You. Put it dlinuyu handle.
But need to be remembered one thing: Rapid transfer of it's worn out faster medlenoy representatives overstrain (in mechanike this tangentnye burden). I.e. under lings transfer increases of burden on zubya (sorry as earlier not my radnoy language and long't even spoken to on Russian, so and can of making a mistake in nutshell pravilno whether their said).
Bot and all affairs: Small peredachya: Sturdiness! And not moshnost!
Podshibniki in Lujza fact help many, so as details fraying, can will emerge lyufty and will change geometry all mechanizmov (rasstoyanue between the axes rather incredible compound gear). If historical region izmenisya modicum slightly slightly, immediately will ensue iznashybanie coils. Here is on what coined X-stud and camping on D.
Here is and the entire physics you. Themselves posedite, think.

Earlier as all constantly looks how many BOS in machine. Although always nato look what krutyashiy moment and under any scandisk. After all’turns the worm moment. And traction need biloutesh get an when switch peredachyu. Ah who in sports the understands about fix I ;)

If umovamі was wrong,, strongly nebeyte ;)

Tomas wrote:

Boat and all affairs: Small peredachya: Sturdiness! And not moshnost!

Согласен с Tomas, однако я и Валера не дипломированные механики, поэтому мы понятие "мощность" на подсознательном уровне своего немеханического мышления перепутали с износостойкостью, и что поразительно - друг друга все равно отлично поняли: из двух катушек, названных Валерой, с примерно одинаковыми шпулями, ручками и прочими "шестеренками", "винтиками" и "валами", предпочтительнее для фидерной ловли, с кормушками примерно 60-80 граммов + прикормка, выдиранием оснастки из цепы, вываживанием "а-ля-лебедка" тяжелых Рыбоидов, и пр. "негараздами" - в наших неокрепших механических головах это называется "мощнее" - таки будет катушка с меньшим передаточным числом :hobo: .

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel Shimano-5