All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Various semaphore poklevki

Various semaphore poklevki

Posts 181 to 203 of 203

In my opinion easier more stiff kviver put.

And if a hard-on and wind?

I on heat not enleve. For me wind and wave of-the main maskirovschiki poklyovok.
Rassuponivayus and my switches. Kviver-and sho to do? :dontknow:
But constantly use with excessively severe kviverami in goes fidera (not believing couples-troika pleasant exceptions.

Vadim_UA wrote:

A if a hard-on and wind?

Kviver to the most water lower. Or native APC for kviverom tychku and to let the line out for it zavestiyu T. E. From kvivera, mountains skirting tychku and in water - then kviver virtually not just wobbles.

M. It comes. This a device for parabolikov on heat? To "not in arc", so say?
And else:

Place the tip fidera web with vertical line resilient. This holds his sustainable in strong-and movement waves, and also prevents small advice from becomes ineffective from-for receding tide.

Not seriously. Mike is true noted:

майк wrote:

easier more stiff kviver put

майк wrote:

I.M.H.O., easier more stiff kviver put.

Well make it harder for task. Weight trough 20 "grape". The distance 30 meters. A strong trolley onto a side wind. Lower closer to water, know. But suddenly high wave of came. People after all not for good reason such a sized device have come up with. Evolution owns.

In such a case you. Put it not you. Put it this hell is that, but with soft vershinkoy (suppose 0.5oz glass) strikes "high wave of" in a major will to lend such Parazitnye fluctuations on refrigerate part of done, that little not seem. So are posing more powerful and rapid vershinku (suppose 1oz carbon fibre).
Have us on Kiїvskomu created "priboynaya wave of" on levees this usual phenomenon. So that there where in calm you catch Light with vershinkoy 0.5oz, in windy weather let’s take a medium and vershinku in 1.5oz. And all the big deal.

Yes that OK such. All me tell as fight with whims of nature. This I and so all know. Me interested in enjoyed someone sort these or not. When the trough and from bigudey did, and not thought, that deal converge converge to collecting art from Doki’s organs is 60. And angliki develop after all faster all rest in this deeds. Why would not adopt advanced technology.

Buy it, try, going to tell. I have such number of virtually useless in our fact prisposob, that win even one not want.
Couple of years ago hard discussed screens with stripes or cells, which need to questioning, to von kvivertipu create.
And where those screens?? :dontknow: This chachka the same plan-there is-well, there is no-and not very something like. In my opinion naturally.

Vadim_UA wrote:

This is I and so all know. Me interested in enjoyed someone sort these or not. And angliki develop after all faster all rest in this deeds. Why would not adopt advanced technology.

So have local dubinschikov ask. : Twigs for Appeasement filament and handbells Price ticked. And in fishing journals rubber stretching-hose assemblies for this affairs counseled. What OK here a new something?

For fidera such mutatenyu hardly who enjoyed. Yes and in dubinushke the right a bluebell better themselves showed in work, than these nurples.

Vadim_UA wrote:

People after all not for good reason such a a device have come up with. Evolution owns.

Javadxan! But only not always. I already somewhere pro Brauningovskikh know-khauistov wrote (pro trough "are furry").
Here is imagine, that you - chief on knowhow on factory on production, say, nails. And brilliant gendir you transposing plan: One thing invention in week / month / quarter. Your actions?
Here, in my opinion, the same case:
- Buy your have us this hell is that!
- Why she me?
- Nu as same?! This same obviously! To you have, too, was this hell is that!

As something so. :tomato:

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

Javadxan! But only not always. I already somewhere pro Brauningovskikh know-khauistov wrote (pro trough "are furry").
Here is imagine, that you - chief on knowhow on factory on production, say, nails. And brilliant gendir you transposing plan: One thing invention in week / month / quarter. Your actions?
Here, in my opinion, the same case:
- Buy your have us this hell is that!
- Why she me?
- Nu as same?! This same obviously! To you have, too, was this hell is that!
As something so.

In Britain there is no Soviet Union.

Vadim_UA wrote:

In Britain there is no Soviet Union.

But there there is Lean, elimination, Kaizen process and camping on D., here is only system As-yoke as something not so works. :D

VETAL wrote:

I have and clav there are such threads he has thing BOMBOVSKAЯ! On River experienced works on cheers, on wind and waves of not reacts although as shows practice at night these phenomena virtually there is no, in regime expectations blinks pan-green under poklevke red ah and couple of pictures

Who any met such semaphore in sale? Today saw in a fishing little shop, but the price 80 gr o.o. Perhaps where in inetmagaze who met?

Garyk wrote:

Who any met such semaphore in sale? Today saw in a fishing little shop, but the price 80 "grape" o.o. Perhaps where in inetmagaze who met?

Is a clever indicator poklevki.
For example here:
http://krivoyrog.dnp.olx.ua/obyavlenie/ … 479afc1e30
http://omnifish.sells.com.ua/umnyij-sig … klevki/p15

+1

Have as the flagship of there is such:
http://flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/_________________5031ea6d73892.jpg

But in a whole, I.M.H.O.,, this increasingly "mayachnya." If on 3-untsovoy vershinke even can be live, then on mere 0.5 zagrublenie will "mother, not sound so glum!".

Nothing better aimed ray flashlight on the tip rods up be not can.
Last resort, a firefly on kembrikakh (see "Skyfall-simple about complex" Cosmonaut "Trophy column, a series of 3 (with Seryoga Popov. But I from this resigned, camping on K. After half an hour vtykaniya on vershinku is beginning to seem, that are they biting bEsheno. ;)

As the saying goes, running on night fishing trip, we must figure out - either Go harvest fish, either Go sleep.
Garyk, throw you this errand on behalf of - catch it on-feng wada! ^ ^
:tomato:

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Apr 17 2015 15:12:48)

I have such a pribluda with wheel Chinese somewhere lies, solid Gold cost. Not for fidera she :dontknow:

Vladvik wrote:

Smart indicator poklevki.
For example here:
http://krivoyrog.dnp.olx.ua/obyavlenie/ … 479afc1e30
http://omnifish.sells.com.ua/umnyij-sig … klevki / P15

Thank you

Dobryi day.
With this season plan with by the employee harvest on both: Boyle / flety. Some tackle like all already acquired. Remained buy racks with signalizatorami and're swingers.
Very much request - write please, who already rebuffed repeatedly with assortment of firms and offenders - what better to purchase beginners? Many what sell, variation in prices very big.
What precisely to purchase and (if can be) exile on staff Music.
In advance thank you!

Last edited by WoLff32 (May 25 2015 15:32:34)

WoLff32
http://harp.valor.ua/ you with this question better here.

Antrate wrote:

WoLff32
http://harp.valor.ua/ you with this question better here.

Thank you, there, too, 'll visit. But my question in force. Like would from first tailored.

WoLff32 wrote:

Since this season plan with by the employee harvest on both: Boyle / flety. Cordage like all already acquired. Remained buy racks with signalizatorami and're swingers.

This all ??? closer to means carp-fishingu, than to as a fishing trip. So that indeed on "cyprinids kept" forums will find significantly more information.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 25 2015 16:38:01)

duffy333 wrote:

This is all ??? closer to means carp-fishingu, than to as a fishing trip. So that indeed on "cyprinids kept" forums will find significantly more information.

Edited duffy333 (Today 16 :38: 01)

Well, convinced)
Increasingly would still thank you duffy333, help their cable!!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Various semaphore poklevki