All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Prikormki Brain

Posts 1 to 30 of 182

We long to this has been going, and on spring the exhibition dive. Bear. Tourism finally presented TM Brain. Under these brand we decided unite the entire spectrum and tackle shop, accessories, prikormok, changeable tips for industrialized fishing peaceful fish. We this the collective companies "-house ", one of leading players on market fishing arm, with not only in Ukraine. Afforded a huge experience create spinningovykh udilisch and bait shop, exporting cordage under brand Favorite in 27 countries, our the collective puts before a task in term to take more leadership position not only in khischnike, but and in a fishing trip on peaceful fish. For this we gladly cooperate with leading producers, compete and experts in all areas fishing industries. Our slogan - With mind , and we do conform to him, not making have in decisions, and not offering you untested products.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/6zFEx.jpg

But in this topic I wanted to would to talk to the specifically about prikormkakh, not raspylyayas on rods up, filament, reel, podsaki and other both: Boyle, and on our magnificent CSL.

Prikormki Brain for industrialized fishing peaceful fish - this classic puddings bulk a mixture, (shovel on maximally rapid and not demanding significant effort aligning their in workplace of state of. In dependence from targeted purpose specific a mixture, the size of the faction, composition, mechanics mixtures dramatically differ, that allows pick a optimum prikormku for any conditions and fish.
All prikormki produced in Ukraine, with use of best domestic and of imported ingredients. Unfortunately, some things, for example the qualitative flavoring purely physically cannot be produce in Ukraine, and their account for buy abroad.

Slightly later I will talk more difference between about existing and stimulus series prikormok, and until like would thank company G.Stream and personally Alexey pugacha, exerted the provide an invaluable global aid under creating and manufacturing our first prikormok.
Brain. With mind.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/tzpMU.jpg

Last edited by (Mar 25 2015 15:32:27)

+3

wrote:

We this the collective companies "-house ", one of leading players on market fishing arm, with not only in Ukraine.

Ah if judge by the shop, that was in Donetsk this charitably an exaggeration. Me more just killed "muddle-" range of goods and trade brands. Ah and for prices this created separate theme. :tomato:

Hope that all will change in better side :flag: Design wrapping incidentally a :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 25 2015 16:05:10)

wrote:

and until like would thank company G.Stream and personally Alexey pugacha, exerted the provide an invaluable global aid under creating and manufacturing our first prikormok.

And here is here it is unclear. This that company G.Stream itself competitor made? Or were-house will on abroad have G.Stream? Nathin 'not understandable. :tomato:

+1

wrote:

Prikormki Brain for industrialized fishing peaceful fish - this classic puddings bulk a mixture,.

You have in the composition of the mixtures, too, there is "made dish complex competition eventually became so heated"(Since)? o.O

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 25 2015 16:10:16)

+2

Uffda. Difficult becomes on this Forum goods torpedo. People went not the. Quite not the :D

duffy333 wrote:

Wu you in the composition of the mixtures, too, there is "made dish complex competition eventually became so heated" (Since)?

Edited duffy333 (Today 15 :10: 16)

But as same without them?!

Itself, there nothing so prikormki. The same "karassio" - vividly-Royal and garlic-garlic. Ah if anything the, that me in "test" parties showed. "Serial" I still not destined. But here is despite in any time soon "otpreparirovat" and here to share "mislyami" about prikormkakh TO.

And "made dish complex competition eventually became so heated"(Since) soon perhaps will become naritsatelnym term, when on your dough with prikormkoy something "strange" is happening - and made, sounds talk and cryptic way :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 25 2015 16:17:33)

+3

Me more just grassroots carp. Fish-sicles for bream. As additive. On 2kg the main a mixture add one carp - most it. A major with the scent of sponge-( without an extra $smells).
And Crucian should like the line. Royal garlic :)

Last edited by Malyshh (Mar 25 2015 16:25:17)

duffy333 wrote:

about prikormkakh TO

:D :D

duffy333 wrote:

A "made dish complex competition eventually became so heated" (Since)

The kind this they buyers obscure. :D There three species pechenyukh izmelchaetsya. The first - simply the butter cookies, the second - the same, only with cocoa-powder (as like, brown, chocolate, all affairs), the third - simply pechenyukhi with red dye pack. Have on what something average in size Roy. Production. Their now. Maybe, you it in Mythbuntu control center on 30% boot works. In my opinion

+1

Alex74 wrote:

Ta this they buyers obscure. :D There three species pechenyukh izmelchaetsya. The first - simply the butter cookies, the second - the same, only with cocoa-powder (as like, brown, chocolate, all affairs), the third - simply pechenyukhi with red dye pack. Have on what something average in size Roy. Production. Their now. Maybe, you it in Mythbuntu control center on 30% boot works. In my opinion

So here is this and not poorly, and well. Different supplements, different prescriptions for, different peatmosses and exiting from three basis sukharnykh factions can be done. Uevu of a shitload of options. Room for creativity and testers.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 25 2015 17:43:35)

Brain there are already in sale? And sho have them on price High -kategoriya?

Malyshh wrote:

A Crucian should like the line. Royal garlic

Me this prikormka can like only if will cost UAH 20 :D

zuzuk50 wrote:

Brain there are already in sale? And sho have them on price High -kategoriya?

Ah like emerged in wrinkles in Kyiv in no clothing left-house. But in their Internet no clothing left still there is no :dontknow: At the exhibition the for "standard" was 28grn., and for "sport" 48grn. Like, if nothing not location is.

duffy333 wrote:

standard "was 28grn., and for" sport "48grn.

However, the impose the notion of Koeffitsient Assorti Complex competition eventually became so heated. (KASB). :D
Here he equals 1,71.

Sydoroff wrote:

fits impose the notion of Koeffitsient Assorti Complex competition eventually became so heated. (KASB

Flushed-yes. Modicum TM registriruy.

Here is so and are born the legend :rofl:

duffy333 wrote:

That so and are born the legend

wrote:

and until like would thank company G.Stream and personally Alexey pugacha, exerted the provide an invaluable global aid under creating and manufacturing our first prikormok.

Here is so are born the legend :rofl:

So then need to and introduce the rate education the droppings are or pelletizing factory with. Or the absence of such a.

Yesterday tried to test prikormku Brain of Morgan Roach.
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Gcr5L.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/N0YIX.jpg
Smells, on-my, citrus taste with sweet (than something was reminded wafers "Artek (camp)")
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/zK0Ch.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/UyGRD.jpg
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/RiLSO.jpg

The availability of of salt hit surprised. Question producer. Will whether this prikormka work on warm water?
Gettin 'in the way homes. Dipped in black paint from timar.
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/IqOky.jpg
After kneading flavor tsitruso-spices.
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Wlo0M.jpg

On River added for volume of land about 1 kg.
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Mr2BW.jpg
To capture not managed nothing. The whether due to lack of very, then whether from-for availability of of salt. Were an anemic, grapple notable, poklevki with obsosom red and oparika.
Residue prikormki dispatched in the freezer. Will try through week test its on of RK.
Text or: All ??? caught this :)
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/H5AFY.jpg

Last edited by (Mar 29 2015 11:00:21)

+2

Me seems that the water still very the Cold, so the availability of of salt, likely, could not diminish its negatively. And the second - there not the his-in. The British hundreds of grams its guys drink) Plus to everything prikormki with presence of seed of salt and on the summer of work.
PySy: Hands are itching beta test)

Perhaps where sea salt and not ????. Fish-sicles the easy and active. On 1 kg a mixture where about 300ml water. Incidentally, katyshkiwere.
Man sitting below me downstream on, intermittently polavlival. Can my fodder to him sduvalo?! :) So same stream yesterday was a strong.

Through Briedisi potestim on several church and some conclusion do do)

In Friday received several packs different tastes, wanted to on weekends try, but unfortunately did economics fail weather. On structure on kind of like not poorly, was slightly was ruptured cover slips prikormki "karasius", so she has very a sharp smells garlic, on the rest of until difficult that the to speak, dread exploits will show.

And why was promoted land for volume of? If prikormku not vykidal and sent in the freezer??

Last edited by Siv (Mar 29 2015 22:39:34)

Siv wrote:

A why was promoted land for volume of?

To volume of for governor intended on another fishing trip. I have was 2 species prikormok. The first ended, them brain has remained.

Siv wrote:

if prikormku not vykidal and sent in the freezer??

Prikormku with land need to to emit?

Last edited by (Mar 30 2015 10:03:44)

wrote:

In freezer nothing not deaf. Truth smells after defrost somewhere just... go away. With fresh watered down and order.

wrote:

In freezer nothing not deaf. Truth smells after to intervals during somewhere just... go away. With fresh watered down and order.

Ioiae :)

Alexcd83 wrote:

futbolerNa 5th photos, this chaff cannabis?

She the most.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Uncle Cancer Tsammataro used to say., that in prikormke must be only fresh cannabis, and if Mary Jane already "moreover", then and effect from it such same will.

The subject to producer or to Ilja about its prof. Fitness. I its moreover, 've trawled through.

wrote:

Wu me was 2 species prikormok. The first ended, them brain has remained.

Goes, that if was just kilo Brain + land, and fodder remained, then vykidano was only about mere 0.5 kg feed
Think race to understand works he or not
I have, too, there are several packs this prikormki, want in Thursday its experience in the pure, was would not poorly, to still someone sat alongside other composition for test, to construct competition Breynu.

wrote:

I and himself have the so, simply land and the clay not'm using enleve always a net feeds :)

+1

Fodder after a little freezer burn there like it or not, but is becoming more becoming - freeze / defrost accurately activity the stern not adds. So that after defrost this already not what was until freeze. And quite not what immediately after kneading. Under it catching a white bream / bream and devices up this in principle don't care, but when need active fodder for industrialized fishing on-start / weak during this option not suited, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 30 2015 21:11:40)

+1