All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

That selling

Posts 31 to 60 of 106

Me in Crimea local comrade, mentioned that on Cold water on meat with blood gets caught Moustache.

Last edited by майк (Mar 5 2012 21:12:23)

Ah yes, you only wives this not tell me! Tell, they you not figure :D

The British still those perverts in fishing it catching :D - they consider, that meat (ham / canned) this slightly whether not one of the best changeable tips or elements of under it catching carp. And in article from the July numbers magazine Matchfishing Magazine(England) for 2011 year is offered 4 different way use ham / canned food in fishing it catching:
Option 1 - ham / canned i?iionea?ony through prikormochnoe a sieve (about this previously in this topic already an).
Option 2 - do cubes from ham / canned food with the help a special dust removers.
Option 3 - sliced pasta with beans cannabis.
Option 4 - sliced pasta with adding dyes and attraktantov.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/tWN91.png

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/QBD8K.png

+2

Need to order the mother to get some meatballs 10-14 mm. And 22 mm on monster :crazyfun:

Be!

Have us gets caught zander and eel on svinnuyu or beef liver -- iniaeeai on fall. Crude liver cut browned 1 • 1 • 3-4sm. Hook big - size of first or second numbers on gamakattsu. Tackle donka with a leash around about Dam. Chip in is, that liver should not be peremorozhennoy. Blood thanks to stability liver on the sly oozing out and on heat attracts fish.

+1

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

have us gets caught

And this where, pardon?
And the in profile not referred :dontknow:

The beginning of season "sound water", winter of directly and Spring with ledokhodom, the time when on crude the liver enjoyed virtually any fish. Know couple of man, which moldy worm with Motyl at all not buy. Himself repeatedly catching :cool:

майк wrote:

“I don’t in Crimea local comrade, mentioned that on Cold water on meat with blood gets caught Moustache.

Edited! Mike. (2012-03-05 19 :12: 23)

Direct barbel in Red book, his harvest cannot be.

And about feed - think increasingly same worker option. Dobovlyal in prikormu for previously zamochennyy lifetime (for aroma), catches were markedly more than have sosdey (carp-Crucian), on next time necessarily need podvest his on hair or in silicone-ring. Conclusions to do sooner but there is sense have his

I already two years leave in peremolotom the form of, with, no species and at what price, not matters.
Was vivid case in the past year. Us was three fishermen, I the first, and downstream two. In principle so as they downstream, have them should was slightly better peck, but there is no. With morning and until 11.00 I have already was kilos 10 dimensional, and have them on three more petty small fry. And then I decided to experiment and together, if work, them help with a fat suit meets Undercover. I said below clothes one, do three things: Gave land (that would even darken), gave him lifetime and a sieve. After as he all of this made, have him almost immediately poklyovka small fry grams on 500. And have him deal matter. Understandable that all three things in War worked, but I am confident, that lifetime made its deal not less, than burning and pass through a sieve. :yep:

Last edited by margulis (Dec 14 2012 15:22:03)

+1

margulis wrote:

I already two years leave in peremolotom the form of, with, no species and at what price, not matters.
Was vivid case in the past year. Us was three fishermen, I the first, and downstream two. In principle so as they downstream, have them should was slightly better peck, but there is no. With morning and until 11.00 I have already was kilos 10 dimensional, and have them on three more petty small fry. And then I decided to experiment and together, if work, them help with a fat suit meets Undercover. I said below clothes one, do three things: Gave land (that would even darken), gave him lifetime and a sieve. After as he all of this made, have him almost immediately poklyovka small fry grams on 500. And have him deal matter. Understandable that all three things in War worked, but I am confident, that lifetime made its deal not less, than burning and pass through a sieve. :yep:

Edited margulis (Today 13 :22: 03)

Signature author

’ fishing club "Baracuda", Moldova
http://i049.radikal.ru/1212/a8/3918e052fcf4.jpg

And what precisely lifetime was added: With fish tank, Chatterbox Restaurant and flesh?

????? fludit with Viskasom their, theme "Dog fodder" :D

Subject rather need perenazvat in "unconventional fodder" :blush:

margulis wrote:

And how chopped peremolotyy? Simply slightly peredrobil or "in dust"?

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 14 2012 16:43:26)

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

with fish tank, Chatterbox Restaurant and flesh?

On the early bought these from expensive: "Fish plate made dish", "salmon, shrimp, tuna", "with liver" and "with what period." With / main rail station.Hotel, shrimp and, tuna fish most expensive. And recently, took most, cheap - "made dish." There contains increasingly are. Why? Simply having compositions majority cannot digest, observed, basis these cannot digest semi products and crops. So why not buy "base" :D, and for aromatisation on slightly-slightly other species. And so as in "Assorti" includes all aromas, then and choice fell on him.
Incidentally, lifetime this expression of shaped, because suited any firms.

duffy333 wrote:

A how chopped peremolotyy? Simply slightly peredrobil or "in dust"?

In coffee grinder in dust.

Even clearer. In is fictional that higher, I forgot clarify, that prikormki have us were own preparations.

Last edited by margulis (Dec 14 2012 17:45:45)

+1

Recipe very ulovistykh Boylov. For few years came precisely to this all of composition. Best results on warm water. On long sessions many better than prevents richvordy canned.

400 gr cat fodder ROYAL Canin Exigent 35 | 30
400 "grape" grain cannabis
200 gr her - I

Know`s:

Sypem in a blender (the coffee grinder, flail mower and camping on D.)
400 gr cat food, and 200 gr cannabis crude, the rest 200 gr skillets on iron pan on strong fire constantly Chameleon. As only grain start ratchet up, call Energy Saver switches off. Adding to the main a mixture and peremalyvaem.
Triangulating 6-8 eggs, adding + with the signature (either sustained to processes. E-951, tsiklomat and camping on D.) forth vsypaem mix in eggs small in scraps and might inhibit, might inhibit, might inhibit. Then push, push, push and in parovarochku on couple of minutes (desfasurare over- by in dependence from model)

If need far use then cobra, can be 200 "grape" manki replace on 100 "grape" the growth clams and 100 "grape" farms of egg albumin. 'm using without aromatiki, but can be and perhaps even need experiment.

Realistically, is obtained a unique the bait. Fodder sodershit necessary childrens proteins, cannabis -’and amino acids, in very big quantities, any berdfud loses amongst Sativa. And her - I this all deal glues on.

p.s. Convincing request put + 1 for every caught up a carp.
Luck on a fishing trip

+7

+ 1 downpayment :D

duffy333 wrote:

+ 1 downpayment

Thank :D

duffy333 wrote:

+ 1 downpayment

Likewise. Necessarily stuck :flag:

And sho aromatiki no not need to?

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 14 2012 20:11:36)

Fiestvod wrote:

direct barbel in Red book, his harvest cannot be.

All 5 species long-horned beetles are in Red book, not only also clear. And a enough long, I not am confident, that starting then were in Red book.

And we have body of water (not river) where rumored to launched Moustache. Until that not've been busted me :( here is would to capture. A clear deal will unleash, but himself fact :love:

Have us barbel (Drawning of Marzanna) usual, but only in rivers, in Spain nor never not've been busted, perhaps the most a strong fish from all which eiaee, borrow sense there is no, not tasty, ah and in red book naturally, but from vyvazhivaniya [kayf]nemerennyy. 8-), think can be caught on selling (cat) fodder, likes choked :D

Have nicknames pellets Khalibut the last couple of years # 1 under it catching Moustache: An 8mm + on hair and 4-6mm in the feeder. And until this was any a cheese hell is that. Yes to povonyuchee :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 14 2012 21:40:33)

Recipe very ulovistykh Boylov. For few years came precisely to this all of composition

Zagotavlivaesh for later on (morozish, konserviruesh) or to each session a new Portia for fresh?

Romeo wrote:

likewise. Necessarily stuck

And sho aromatiki no not need to?

Edited Romeo (2012-12-14 20 :11: 36)

I nothing not lyu in them except his usual sweetener. Very not want kill their natural and a lovely flavor. Such, orekhovo fish. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

SL wrote:

Zagotavlivaesh for later on (morozish, konserviruesh) or to each session a new Portia for fresh?

Yes not, before hurricane season curse on you 20 pounds and in the freezer. Only let need to better idea. For three months with them nothing not will happen

Monster Crab wrote:

Sypem in a blender (the coffee grinder, flail mower and camping on D.)
400 gr cat food, and 200 gr cannabis crude, the rest 200 gr skillets on iron pan on strong fire constantly Chameleon. As only grain start ratchet up, call Energy Saver switches off. , we add to the main a mixture and peremalyvaem.
Triangulating 6-8 eggs, adding + with the signature (either sustained to processes. E-951, tsiklomat and camping on D.) forth vsypaem mix in eggs small rationed and might inhibit, might inhibit, might inhibit. Then push, push, push and in parovarochku on couple of of the “Golden desfasurare over- by in dependence from model)

Poisoning sodium found only in powder in 1kg-oops packaging. A monster crab, give me some pointers please, how many his need to on 1 kg. A mixture, modicum would on eye?

Homilies start with 7-10 "grape". This roughly as 300 grams Zachary.

Monster Crab wrote:

This is roughly as 300 grams Zachary.

And can be simply sugar?

volod wrote:

A can be simply sugar?

Can be. Only fish on him impose. Ah such a great she has specificity digestive system.

volod wrote:

A can be simply sugar?

Yes perhaps can be. Only after heat treatment how many his will remain? Never has tried.

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

You can. Only fish on him impose

I.e., you want say, that can be indispensable without him at all.

Monster Crab wrote:

Only after heat treatment how many his will remain?

And how many should remain?

volod wrote:

What there is, you want say, that can be indispensable without him at all.

And how many should remain?

I not know, opinion have all different. Personally I believe, that sugar one of the best attraktantov, infectious agents appetite and camping on D. For carp. Some fly fishermen. Lewt + to minimize a bitter taste of aromatiki by in boylakh. I a cold, which is his always and I have are biting. Me this enough.
In my opinion