All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

That selling

Posts 91 to 106 of 106

Need to try that selling Chappie! Interestingly swim bream for him.

Get him to say something, was club 4 hoisted. 's been grinding it up in small pieces of was adding in the latest moment. Prikormka intensively was bursting forth (say so).

Big browned not has tried.

I have such question. If add that selling in Spode mix, then under strike about water spomba, he on the surface and will remain? Or his proactively need zamachivat? Or he suited peremolotyy and smeshanyy with sypukhoy?

Petrivskiy wrote:

Wu me such question. If add that selling in Spode mix, then under strike about water spomba, he on the surface and will remain? Or his proactively need zamachivat? Or he suited peremolotyy and smeshanyy with sypukhoy?

Dry will remain. His for industrialized fishing on the surface and screwing with. With razmachivaniem I have not request, truth and not verdict expected Wednesday his strongly. In my opinion better razmolotym in stick or balls. Balls can be and in spomb.

Oleg_GOR
I have familiar, too, actively bad about molesting, truth like koshachiy-) I here is that think, producer for order to cats this people suffering treskali valerian up there not syplet?

himik wrote:

Oleg_GOR
I have familiar, too, actively bad about molesting, truth like koshachiy-) I here is that think, producer for order to cats this people suffering treskali valerian up there not syplet?

Not. There taurine) and bleak yeast. Beer alcoholism and dependence to Caspian energy petanque much bigger problems than of valerian will. :crazyfun:

Oleg_GOR
, you're suggesting that on ed Bull of zameshatsya?

himik wrote:

Oleg_GOR
, you're suggesting that on ed Bull of zameshatsya?

Can be easier. Taurine) - the crux of the with eye breath 2-aminoethanesulphonic acid and camping on P.

+1

himik wrote:

Oleg_GOR

Not there in the composition of the fishing flour, be, amino acids and camping on D.

метод75 wrote:

Don’t there in the composition of the fishing flour, be, amino acids and camping on D.

It God, better no one not know, that there on fact. I have alongside home two of imported a plant one high profile companies. One konditerku produces, the second feed for animals. Ah and except other things, I "waste" their manufacturing taryus for their samopalov. Nishtyachki quite interesting there is.

Oleg_GOR
T. E. Sometimes products confuse?

Well you settled down)

himik wrote:

well you settled down)

Yes I and not complaining. The world not without good people. Help little bit of everything.

+1

If to talk about plotve and bream. Winter - that selling will efektivney than summer?

vohulg wrote:

If to talk about plotve and bream.

Not know from whom as, and bream on River, and prikormki with fishing and meat flour, I have not make friends ’. On pelets khalibut and lures from day one with fishing flour, on one prudike, a dace are biting, as from the basement. ???? in heat. Here is KhZ that and say something? :dontknow:

If on "wild" reservoirs fish not am familiar with branch / pelletsom on the basis of fishing or meat-bone flour, the results fishing often very not pleased with the - such a sense of, that such prikormki not harvest, and clears fish.
Quite another deal on "platnikakh." Especially cyprinids kept. There constantly prevents method-mixes and pelletsy on the basis of fishing flour (fishmil) are used sketches. Respectively and any fodder on "meat" basis of will work in greater or a lesser extent.

There is even option in place over Meat fillet: On Telyache Perky. Before these dipanut robin Red here. Himself not has tried. Say works. Not believed until not have read in this topic for meat, beaten and ham)

Last edited by Sven (Feb 29 2016 22:24:09)