All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the fourth, mozgorazzhizhayuschaya.

The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the fourth, mozgorazzhizhayuschaya.

Posts 1 to 30 of 49

Few years ago, I witnessed as one fisherman with as least pyatidesyatiletnim-serving autocrat, mixing the for fishing bread with … … … tomato!
I not saw, that specifically he caught, but his goal was clearly carp. Me then this not strongly hit surprised, I live in Stanitza, which for without small two hundred past years of cultivating tomatoes, in big fuckers quantities and respectively have inhabitants adopted promoted tomato anything, even in dairy bag for.

Their same eyes I was connected to see as one a fisherman with not less once a-serving autocrat, than the first mixing the prikormku without adding water, on raw egg and but on this tolstoloba, with prikormka was the most simple, repeater one known in our places producer. On my the eyes of he caught units five lobatykh, the most a small of them shoulder least on three kilograms.

Then I was a true fideristom with all stemming, such things believed svyatotatstvom and a tad sacrilegious and even thought not KAZNIIEK occupies until such a plodding and even terrible Slumbers of this kind me not (releases. If would then me who any proposed try that any similar, he would immediately died, wives acutely locked up and tortured kvivertipom!

But time resisted, the size of the & chips that gets picked fish as and volumes of strikes in there on the sly do repeat on and on anybody iron Taphole Opening ‘ the electronic thought, that need to far the grow, need to where the develop, need include the brain, otherwise this celebration life ,-called as rybalkoi threatened turn into a routine taskanie varying degrees melkoryby yes and the not always.
Frankly, I already and not remember with what I began their experiments and that me on this stimulated. Think that began I as all, with musculaire tug ropes and a combination of changeable tips and nazhivok.

With prikormkoy I virtually not worked, ah wasn that did its the drier, then wet do, ah as all.
All was would exactly and well, if would not carp, a disease, which given itself in River, brazenly moving my some and believed, that he no one nothing should not!
I same could not sleep quietly, constituting itself this picture.
So in one day me ARGUMENTY to decide two very complex tasks:

- get somethin 'prikormku on hot water or on Cold or on the, what there is?

- can drip some proactively: Diving what any a steep zabugornoy isn't quite your thing, or all same not drip some?

Then a bit later, after poimok its most first Karpov me have become decide in head various ideas, one murderous path taken the other. I became to experiment with liquids for prikormki. I has tried tied prikormku on various dairy products, on kefire, glycosidic, sour cream; on serum, festival ", ayrane, kumyse; on lethal sguschennom glycosidic. I has tried tied prikormku on razvedennom jams, on kvase, on razvedennom ketchup on baked juice, on dissolved tomato their pasta, ah and naturally on a makeshift toast. I shoveling prikormku on fresh skisshem Kompote, on SPRAVZHNIY SIK and yogurtakh.

Fish-sicles on kefire and sour cream is done more of inertial and heavy, the same is happening with tomato and concentrated juices with perfect shape and yogurt-toned. Everything else, especially the serum and its derivative as fizzy, so and negazirovannye work on cheers. Especially me liked diluted with water condensed milk.

To describe the twists and turns and the details not d, in mind very large volume of the researched material, and absence of of this kind tasks. Believe necessary simply prompt readers on certain thought, leaving place for by air fantasies and opportunities conducting various experiences. Although very perhaps, that have many such experience already there is, with in sufficient numbers.

Continuation of will … … … … … … …

Last edited by малыш69 (Mar 26 2015 21:09:41)

+1

In fantasy hall need to add

aleks777 wrote:

in fantasy hall need to add

And are with gorilkoy and taste of this lard browned.

малыш69 wrote:

aleks777 wrote (and):

In fantasy hall need to add

And are with gorilkoy and taste of this lard browned.

In in

aleks777 wrote:

in in

And that with so with happiness on fishing to do? With such a mixture of and homes kick fuckin'ass.

малыш69 wrote:

aleks777 wrote (and):

In in

And that with so with happiness on a fishing trip to do? With such a mixture of and homes kick fuckin'ass.

But on fresh air yes under company

aleks777 wrote:

but on fresh air yes under company

This can be and even need!

малыш69 wrote:

mixing the prikormku without adding water, on raw egg

Prikormku on egg not US. But! Read in I, and then himself proboval- on hook 5 minutes and, 5 minutes and in crude the yolk. Are they biting, a disease. But MOROChNO, maggot easier in work. And dries in the heat quickly.

малыш69 wrote:

fish-sicles on kefire and sour cream is done more of inertial and heavy, the same is happening with tomato and concentrated juices with perfect shape and yogurt-toned. Everything else, especially the serum and its derivative as fizzy, so and negazirovannye work on cheers. Especially me liked diluted with water condensed milk.

Dry milk screens among ” to then adding foods, sugar, too,. What it comes them together not work??
What about the curd and other kislomolochnykh units. Predilections line releasing to of population like It nabilo. Flashed calls under desire fish them though although would attract line releasing promoted curdled supplements-and lame and cottage cheese.
Pro tomatoes, Don and fish in one proposal I have moreover, that on charges of in ear add tomatoes, nothing not comes.

Last edited by майк (Mar 26 2015 21:54:50)

aleks777 wrote:

in in

Incidentally on lard, too, are biting!

малыш69 wrote:

taste of this lard browned.

Salo-common on Volga-( ah there, where pigs eat) the nozzle sitch.

майк wrote:

Prikormku on egg not US. But! Read in I, and then himself proboval- on hook 5 minutes and, 5 minutes and in crude the yolk. Are they biting, a disease. But MOROChNO, maggot easier in work. And dries in the heat quickly.
(Today 18 :54: 50)

Pro eggs in as a nozzles written many and raw and boiled, I give a one-speech about prikormke or privade.

майк wrote:

About curd and other kislomolochnykh units. Predilections line releasing to of population like It nabilo. Flashed calls under desire fish them though although would attract line releasing promoted curdled supplements-and lame and cottage cheese.
Pro tomatoes, Don and fish in one proposal I have moreover, that on charges of in ear add tomatoes, nothing not comes.
(Today 18 :54: 50)

Lin Hu never catching, have us his virtually there is no. And tomatoes have us add everywhere and always, there is old category: Cossacks prescriptions for breast porridge with apples. But and with prikormkoy they work very well, can simply have us fish to them rule of.

Олегыч wrote:

aleks777 wrote (and):

In in

Incidentally on lard, too, are biting!

I know often enleve case marinuyu in whisper of vanilla esentsii better works

Dry milk I leave almost always on warm water works well suspended matter gives and kolariynost prikormke. Has tried yogurt neponyal his work efekta I not saw

малыш69 wrote:

Pro eggs in as a nozzles written many and raw and boiled, I give a one-speech about prikormke or privade.

On sho fishing, those and such, not??

aleks777 wrote:

dry milk I leave almost always on warm water works well suspended matter gives and kolariynost prikormke. Has tried yogurt neponyal his work efekta I not saw

Best various species serums, tabli, the valley, koumiss and condensed milk., precisely in and cleaners. Ah and tomato outside competition.

aleks777 wrote:

marinuyu in whisper of vanilla esentsii

Salo in chocolate o.o. (Ukrainian a Snickers bar.

майк wrote:

At sho fishing, those and such, not??

I himself eggs not has tried, so mechanism me not Euroskepticism, the more under it catching such mysterious fish as their.

malysh69
You not has tried in fermentation (biochemistry) cereals place the condensed milk, promoted. Corn in our places not find, there is only travlennaya. So, that with wheat d to experiment.

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

there is only travlennaya.

If travlyonaya for landing the to qualitatively wash under annuelles water and forward. Simply saw as people with planters red travlyonuyu wheat home for the hens it. They and heard a, that easily cleaned.

Yes you, my dear, derp! In good understanding of words. My’fishing experience not large, and only we learnt with equipment gym and tactic, and the particularity, began in is year need primudrosti prikormki, and here. Tomato, koumiss!

малыш69 wrote:

tabli, the valley, koumiss

And this can be somewhere buy??

майк wrote:

And this can be somewhere buy??

This sells in any no clothing left. That there is no Muslims in Donetsk?
:D

Gereng wrote:

If travlyonaya for landing the to qualitatively wash under annuelles water and forward. Simply saw as people with planters red travlyonuyu wheat home for the hens it. They and heard a, that easily cleaned.

Did she not not propityvaetsya this poison? Not knew, that cleaned. Here is how long wash not know. To the same thought. If we have not is growing maize, then where same know about it volgovskim sazanam. :D

Often zamіshuyu prikormku on pivі, e?aua nefіltrovane. On March 28th for itself casual. Aren't. In pivі prisutnya the kind itself molasses, fermenti, drіzhdzhі ? products. Khіm repairing

This is sells in any no clothing left. That there is no Muslims in Donetsk?

There is, perhaps. But not in such quantities. Have us and lamb rarely on bazaar is trading, and in supermarkets not saw never.
Have us easier French choked or Chilean surname. Wine buy, than such a the opportunity to :dontknow:

Arlenal solid on big leschu :-) :-)

the where same know about it volgovskim sazanam.

Volga river the Long, there further warmer becomes with all stemming :dontknow:

sorvanov wrote:

Arlenal solid

Here is strongly doubt, that in Lviv someone Arsenal drinks.

there is only travlennaya

That there is in mind? As the bait for rodents or protravlennaya from diseases under landing?

See me, that for our latitudes or mad cow or goat’s milk and eaea with him be appropriate. Have us in rybkhoze for pile of carp Latin like to take them and under Bank throw. Fish every year in the river issue.

All cereals, priori, travlennye. On elevators of and storage use special means. Of fish increase.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The Saga Oh PRIKORMKE part of the fourth, mozgorazzhizhayuschaya.