All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER-3

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER-3

Posts 1 to 30 of 308

Tell pundits: And here is this quite another udilka.http :/ / fishprofi.ru / ves-creativity / udochki / udilischa-fidernye / Proven track-master-river-13-ft-8-feeder-rod-udilische-fidernoe

Pardon me-here is :D UTCH MASTER RIVER Feeder 13.8 100G Udilische fidernoe

. I reality moreover that would stand before choice: Or EBM 13.8 100g or Zemeks Rampeydzh 390 150g or Rapeydzh 420 180g. Och d appreciate it forumchanam for their opinion and advice! Thank you!

wrote:

sorry-here is :D UTCH MASTER RIVER Feeder 13.8 100G Udilische fidernoe

This quite another udilka, uzkospetsializirovannoe, without opportunities installations different vershinok and more a powerful than dm 13.8 100g

wrote:

. I reality moreover that would stand before choice: Or EBM 13.8 100g or Zemeks Rampeydzh 390 150g or Rapeydzh 420 180g. Och d appreciate it forumchanam for their opinion and advice! Thank you!

Ah, in this something topic :glasses: himself God had instructions Y extoll the precisely EBM 13.8 100g! :cool:

Text or: Yes and DUTCH MASTER Hollow tip for EBM-13 '8' '-100 gr:flag: no one still not repeated nor in Zemeks Rampeydzh 390 150g, nor in Rapeydzh 420 180g. :no:

. I.e. this "system" DUTCH MASTER Hollow tip for EBM-13 '8' '-100 virtually will close the and ekstrakhevik. Or I that the not until understood?

wrote:

i.e. this "system" DUTCH MASTER Hollow tip for EBM-13 '8' '-100 virtually will close the and ekstrakhevik.

This hard vershinka + the upper knee was in one vial, to be worn immediately on secondary knee was EBM-100. Increases test this fidera, when case need on strong during, under it comes to shagging carp and etc.
Text or: Centimeters. About this there is messages in fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER-1 and 2.

wrote:

. I.e. this "system" DUTCH MASTER Hollow tip for EBM-13 '8' '-100 virtually will close the and ekstrakhevik. Or I that the not until understood?

Not close. This kit for "harsh" conditions. A strong wind, a strong for, a strong fish. Sergei (Duffy333) perishing so much pro him wrote, that perishing however, the themselves British, learn, as and where his use, on his between ministries. :D

I, too, all wanted to his to DM100 to buy some of that (their extra not suit), but. Had to borrow a new ekstrakhevik, and quite not budget. After DM100 (if in hand will be borne of course), already so "izbalueshsya", that much of fidernykh udilisch, already "quite not those overcoat" seems. :dontknow:

. Ah me in principle as times this and need. Low tints of all 0 Client (and all line on the subject-I read) I if Th not understand-better'll ask-people good -pomogut) (pledge not kicking)

wrote:

Me more likes in this paired DM100 - in "its unmodified staff the" (without Hollow Top China and vershinok from DM130 / 160) he works quietly with kormushkami until 112gr middle volume of. Buying Hollow Topfor DM100 (still about 100 dollars) makes this udilishche not only in a powerful bystry software, but and in karpovik with test roughly 3.0-3.25lb, and in udilishche which spodovoy missile in / middle spombom zakormitsya feel more comfortable.

wrote:

sorry-here is :D UTCH MASTER RIVER Feeder 13.8 100G Udilische fidernoe

This the in that becomes "the usual" DM100, if on him put Hollow Top . Incidentally, on exiled test is specified wrong - on reform. Site Preston's was written pro test 120gr.
As already wrote previously Toha26, place it highly uzkospetsializirovannoe. So, that now having looked on reform. Site Preston, I their not found - already wash their hands with production judging by around the :dontknow:

wrote:

Not quite. Rather will amplify borders opportunities DM100 - get more rapid and a powerful the form with test done roughly 5oz.
Maximum, that I pose on DM100 + Hollow Topthis there's gravy 150 g (middle size) + fodder. Impose was not forceful. And not forth 40m. Karpovuyu snap with gruzilom 150 g throwing good power zabrosom somewhere far. So that if need harvest with kormushkami a net weight 150 g + or to do the power long drives zabrosy with trend to common weight 160gr +, I would bought these something from powerful extra-khevikov with test not less 200 g.

Sergei, thank you large for science!

Dobryi day Messrs.. Today stalknulsya with zaklinivaem vershiki on dm130. Having dived into all forums have, found two ways liberation done:
1. Method Filling Depositing Machine blanca ice blasting or okunaniya in ice water. After a long Filling Depositing Machine '' 30 minutes' 'ice blasting in the form of bondage (sexual), vershinku not managed free. Found the second method the most efektivnyy on todays day.
2. Method liberation under aid welding electrode. 're fielding from eletroda upper tier. Welding electrode diameter of 2.5mm, your kviver 3.5mm if memory not changes. A twig electrode zakidyvaem in the second knee was and ordinary manipulation "displacement movement upward-down." Kviver was released in during 10 seconds.
That need not to do, lest avoid of a breakdown rods up:
1. In primarily not worth on fishing try to unleash zaklinivschie joints, visit home in such a able.
2. Not worth - Uh, spray wd 40, in other liquids.
3, Prokruchivat kviver hands, pull pasatizhami.
4. Read that nekotrrye the prenominate some paraffin wax joints, that leads to end of runway vershinok and other parts of rods up.
Hope whom the will help these two method, if such happened on a fishing trip. NKhNCh.

Last edited by magik (Apr 26 2015 17:31:26)

+9

5 years parofiyu all stick-nor Th not crashes. On stilts, uh, dog's.

Standard practice if keeps sticking the warm the.
In our case particularly not nagreesh.
That cool if and cost the only vershinku and not the form, the form contrary "encircle" lovingly warmer, so as he essentially nut.

DM100 wrote:

Standard practice if keeps sticking the warm the.
In our case particularly not nagreesh.
That cool if and cost the only vershinku and not the form, a form contrary "encircle" lovingly warmer, so as he essentially nut.

Under nvgreve graphite expands, so that otpodaet heating. In this day I this and did, cooled vershinku in the interface. This was inconclusively, strongly is mired vershinka.

wrote:

5 years parofiyu all stick-nor Th not crashes. On stilts, uh, dog's.

You best, me valuable every opinion. :cool:

Poradte ooi knows on such a pitannyu, ? fder Preston DUTCH MASTER 12 '8 "Feeder ROD, think vzyati coil until v Ryobi Zauber 4,000, aeacoaaoe notenabled zamala for fdera, abo poradte friend coil for v in ?aeii ? - 2000grn. Thank you.

DIMONH wrote:

Poradte ooi knows on such a pitannyu, ? fder Preston DUTCH MASTER 12 '8 "Feeder ROD, think vzyati coil until v Ryobi Zauber 4,000, aeacoaaoe notenabled zamala for fdera, abo poradte friend coil for v in ?aeii ? - 2000grn. Thank you.

I have on such a teetered Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC - is famously way. :cool: I.M.H.O.,

Efiop wrote:

Wu me on such a teetered Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC - is famously way. In my opinion

Can be try (am confident will well work) MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 5,000.
Options now (given discount in the flagship) many. Under this most correct decision will yours!

+1

DIMONH wrote:

PRESTON DUTCH MASTER 12' 8"

This OK like as 80-pay? Can and Ekseydzh 4,000 be appropriate. And can be and MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 4,000 or 5,000. I on its EBM "a hundie" 13 '8 bought MANTARAY ELITE Feeder 5,000.

wrote:

this OK like as 80-?

EBM by 12,8 this 60-pay, and 80-pay this EBM 13.2!

777 wrote:

EBM by 12,8 this 60-pay, and 80-pay this EBM 13.2!

Accurately! Confused I in three pines)

DIMONH wrote:

Vortex dura-Ace Ekseydzh 4,000. And in 2000grn vpishites.

Last edited by (Jun 8 2015 13:05:08)

DIMONH wrote:

Poradte ooi knows on such a pitannyu, ? fder Preston DUTCH MASTER 12 '8 "Feeder ROD

I have on EBM 13.2 (slightly stronger than EBM by 12,8) is used Exage 4,000 RC - no reproaches there is no. Use be. In this season emerged Twin Power 4,000 1987 - also the Hood. In my opinion - on this your cast any 4-'s tysyachnik dura-Ace is famously be appropriate. Forefront or pushed the freak - question cockroaches, particularly not on that not affects. Can be Dayvu to haul off and slap in size 3,500-4,000 - the same will well. But normal budgetary dayvy family somewhere. On my own rods EBM by 12,8-13.2 are used trough an empty weight 60-70-80 Propulsion With so weight 4,000-'s dura-Ace mismanaged easily.

+3

Colleagues and EBM 13.2 until 80gr I feel safer than EBM 100? In directories controversial information. At all how they differ?

My DM100 weighs 265gr. DM80 under hand there is no. Should be a little bit of a I feel safer - and a little bit of a in short, and konusnost letterhead another (done with Norfolk 3.0mm).
Differ. Like all analogy of "family resemblances" are found, but capacity different - with DM80 I have hand not podnimitsya hurl crime as 120gr + fodder (even affectionately call and smoothly), and with DM100 even 4000m2 as well as running (that and do affectionately call and smoothly :hobo:).

Have Salapina there is record, delivered on themselves Salaeinym, on dm 80 in his lab:

http://salapin.ru/lab/onelab3082.html

Went and other allegations EBM-80 with kvivertipom -257 "grape"., and EBM -100 with kvivertipom-274gr.

+2

bormanb wrote:

Colleagues and EBM 13.2 until 80gr I feel safer than EBM 100? In directories controversial information. At all how they differ?

I have there is both. Utterly different stick on their application of.
13.2 of - a long was a medium. Maximum zabrasyvaemyy weight - grams 100-110, not far. If fling 80 G - the yes, flies decently.
Interestingly - an excellent universal khevik. About him here already all said. Maximally, that threw them - grams 140. Maximal expanding - under 100-110 g common weight.
For petty-average fish - better 13.2 of. For major (for example the riverine of bream) - better interestingly
In my modest opinion.

+1

Alex74 wrote:

Wu me there is both. Utterly different stick on their application of.
13.2 of - a long was-Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Maximum zabrasyvaemyy weight - grams 100-110, not far. If fling 80 g - the yes, flies decently.
Interestingly - an excellent universal khevik. About him here already all said. Maximally, that threw them - grams 140. Maximal expanding - under 100-110 Mr. common weight.
For petty-average fish - better 13.2 of. For major (for example the riverine bream) - better interestingly
In my modest opinion.

Thank you all 0 Client. DM100 I have there is. Think take 80ku for Siverskyi Donets River trough 60-any seafood brunch.

Feder DachMaster 160 gr. Has should sit shpigota second knee (middle) on the first a fishing trip, there's gravy 120 gr. Average kormoemkosti. The good fishing pole :(

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER-3